All Comments on 'Girls Night Out Pt. 01'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 2 years ago

Too late to call Rob? What were you intending to tell him?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

Let me see if I have this right. After The main character is gang raped in the men's bathroom because she is too stupid and too drunk to figure out where she is..... Is her so called friends that engage in lesbian sex in the girl's bathroom?

.

Yeah this is not going to end badly at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a ugly slut, hope the husband catches on and gets rid of her, the only thing lower wax her ‘friend’ so concerned about her friend being ‘taped’ she pimped her out to a group of strangers. No wonder so many kids are screwed up these days with mothers like this.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

A very stupid woman, she is raped by several men, completely unprotected and doesn’t want to get the police involved. Not content with that she proceeded to have full on lesbian sex with yet more strangers exposing herself to all sorts of SDI ‘s.

Hasn’t thought about contacting her faithful and loyal husband and child until it is too late.

Obviously hasn’t any kind of working brain in her head.

No doubt in any subsequent chapters she will continue to act like a idiot, without any self respect whatsoever and end up taking who knows what back to her unsuspecting husband.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Before I start this, I need to know:

\

1) Is the entire story written?

\

2) How many parts are there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope all those guys spunk didn't give her twins...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ah yes, I remember my twenties. I don't however remember every single cock or cunt I had during that time. They all seem to blur together. Those that I do remember, my husband loves to hear about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I remember a few times times of coming to my senses with a strange man sweating above my as he was having sex with me. I realized then it might be time to cut back on the alcohol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seems to me she was raped by the women also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I realize this was in LW, but it was not the typical LW cuckold story, and for that I thank you. Basically she was date raped by the men, so that hardly fits the profile of a hot wife. But I loved seeing her eat pussy in order to receive her own climax. If i counted right, she licked four different snatches, including Becca twice. And she did it all willingly. It would be great to see you continue the story. Maybe find out what Cindy and Deb got up to when they went to the restroom, never to be seen again that night. The same thing, perhaps? And Becca seems to have made her into a pussy lapping toy, so perhaps she can have her eating more before the trip is over. Including Cindy and Deb maybe. Then to see how all adjust when they go back home. Clearly they are all in stranger to eating pussy, but Becca seems to be the ring leader. Maybe she assigns them all to regular visits to get together. Maybe she has them offer themselves up as pussy lickers in their home towns. Maybe she has them bring tribute to her: local friends, co-workers, relatives. You created a great story, and left yourself room for a whole world of future events. I truly hope you can expand this. Five stars, sir. Well deserved.

Jedd

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This is one drunk cheating cunt. A typical LW whore.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 2 years ago

Though I am kind of naive, when ever I went to clubs, if there was a line you didn't have time to help a woman pee and wipe, much less have sex with her. If gang raped in the men's room wasn't bad enough, she gets gang raped in the women's room, all this just hours after landing in Tampa. Good thing I don't ever have a reason to go to Tampa.

If this truly is part one, what's next, she gets gang raped at the funeral parlor or fuck like a bunny at the cemetery? On the flight home, does she join the mile high club with half the male and female passengers? Fred or Stoner, which ever you are, not everyone wants to go to your universe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rape among friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

jackheadjackheadabout 2 years ago

Well, it's a story at least! Maybe worth a second chapter?

Good luck, 3 stars for the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God, it’s always fun to run into drunk sluts in the men’s room. I’ll bet I’ve gotten 40 blowjobs and probably 20 good fucks from drunk girls stumbling into the men’s room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can’t wait to see what happens next in this story. Lots of sex. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Roofer'd.... too many open drinks unattended.

Absolutely rape. Excellent narrative of good times gone south.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

More girl on girl after being raped? Nice friends. Is this a night club or a perverse sex club?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@dragonmann72. If you don’t want want to go to his universe as you say, then don’t read his stories. But the fact that you question what comes next and that you took time to leave a comments states otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God I miss my fun filled, sex filled, booze filled college days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it, and am hoping for a part 2. It wasn't the usual Cheating Wife story found on the site, in that she was raped in both the men's room first, then in the women's room by her "friend" while she was still drunk. Hopefully she gets a plan B to make sure she didn't get knocked up, along with a full battery of STD tests.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, commenters on this site are so judgemental!

This was a great little rape story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The men's scene was nothing but date rape. Didnt care for it. Didnt particularly fit in with your story. The women's scene though was pure seduction, and showed that not only had she not lost her talent for eating pussy acquired in school, she still craved being used as a lesbian pet. Many commenting called her a cheating slut. Well she was raped by the men, and most, not all but most, of us guys, could care less if our women eat pussy, as long as we participate. I'm with anon Jedd. Let Becca be in charge of all three when it comes to their lesbian acts. It's clear none of them are strangers to the act, and Becca seems to be the ringleader. And while anon Jedd mentioned it as one of several options, I'm gonna come right out and say, I hope Becca has them all include family members in their lesbian adventures. Nothing hotter than lesbian incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need another chapter Did husband find out? Did she get pregnant? Please finish the story. If she is pregnant who is the father?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Seemed self contained, except for part 1 being in the title. Nice to see her reward the chaps that helped use the urinal. Her friend taking advantage of her the ladies room was awful...

awful hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

write more dominant lesbian part with Becca.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely. The whole point of a girls night out is a chance for the gals to cut loose and get stuffed as much strange cock as they can. Bonus if they can find some decent fellas that are nice enough to allow the girls relief from any guilt by "taking" them without consent. And then to have gal pals to make sure other ladies get some fun as well. Priceless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whoa Dude! This last anon commenter is off their meds. Our girl Kate is just being a Loving Wife as the category suggests. This was actually tame compared several Girls Nights Out I've seen. Women are emotional and instinctual, driven by their primal desires. From what I've overheard, nothing they enjoy more than guilt free sex. Being upset at a women for cheating is like being upset at a tiger for bite a man's neck.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

Other than the matter of fact free-for-oral in the Ladies room, which seems way improbable, it was a nice story. Always read the restroom sign!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of my wife’s employees invited her home for supper. There Sandy was told that she had to strip nude except for her Hugh heels and stay nude as long as she was there. Strangely after dinner her employee Anna initiated Sandy into lesbian sex for her first time and licked her bare cunt until Sandy had a giant Orgasm. Then she discovered she was indeed bisexual and Anna had opened her up to the kinds of sex that only one woman could provide to another. Sandy loved being nude on stiletto heels as her 5 foot 2 inch height was greater in heels. When Sandy came home she insisted on never wearing clothes at home only her heels and even answered our front door dressed only in high heels. One day our neighbour Ralph came to our door and Sandy greeted him nude and was he ever surprised when she invited him in and fucked him in front of me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous