All Comments on 'Girls Night Out Pt. 06'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful!!! Always great to catch up with Kate. Fantastic job keeping every chapter fresh, and deepening her predicament and upping the stakes. Alex was the perfect addition, possible salvation, or did her husband inadvertently send a double agent.

Not sure how writing an over powered villain will get you sent to hell. But reading such a delightfully depraved story, then having the gall to condemn the author certainly won't help your case with ole Saint Pete.

Anyhow another 5 star effort. Even though I have to ask Who the Fuck is Brad?!?!?

Did something happen to Chad? Is Brad his twin brother? Had to go back to the earlier stories I was so confused. Still loved it and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't understand how Pops and Alex act like they're saving Kate from being raped. They aren't any better. Their actions show others she can be treated that way. I'm starting to think Rob is behind everything.

OldskierOldskierabout 1 year ago

By the time Rob arrives she will be a full fledged whore and won’t want to leave ! Oh which is probably for the best as Rob won’t want her !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous