Girls Night Out Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, man. I didn't know," he said, eyes locked on Alex as he slowly backed away.

"Don't worry about it," Alex said, standing behind me. Reaching around, he cupped both my breasts, lifting them up before sliding his fingers to my nipples. I leaned into Alex as he gently tugged and twisted my nipples.

"She is a fantastic looking piece of ass, isn't she?" Alex asked.

I didn't care to be described this way but knew better than to say something about it.

"A lot better than the slags around here," one of the men responded.

"She has an appointment to get some things done here, and to be honest after they finish with her, I don't want her to get dirty before the party."

Alex let my breasts fall and grasped the clips that held the straps onto the bottom of the coveralls. I started shaking as he unhooked one, then the other.

"Please, don't," I begged Alex, not caring if I got into trouble.

"Shhh," he said, kissing my neck behind my ear.

"Tell you what. As a token of Chad's appreciation for caring for his car, the slut will give you a blow job. Right, Slut?"

I was having trouble saying what Alex wanted to hear. I knew the longer I delayed agreeing with him, the worse it would be for me. I swallowed and fought back the tears that threatened to fall and nodded.

"You have to say the words, Slut," Alex said, letting the straps fall to the ground. The only thing holding up the bottoms at this point was my hips, and as loose as they were, it was just a matter of time before they fell, leaving me completely naked.

I took a breath and answered, "Yes. Sir," I added belatedly.

"Good, Slut," Alex said. He pushed the bottoms until they fell to the ground.

"Come and get her boys," Alex said as he stepped back and leaned again on the window.

"Shit."

"Fuck."

"I want that ass."

"Blow jobs only. Anyone tries to fuck her, and well...." Alex stood to his full height and popped his knuckles.

They looked at each other, and I saw them decide not to push things with Alex.

Seeing no way out, I dropped to my knees on top of the outfit I had been wearing to spare my knees as the leader pulled his cock out of his pants and waved it in my face. His cock was about twice the width of my hands in length, nothing special, but he seemed proud of it.

Just wanting this over, I engulfed his cock, taking it down my throat until my face hit his pelvis. I kept him there for a few seconds before pulling back until just the head was in my mouth. A few licks, and I buried it back in my throat.

"Holy shit," someone said behind me as I continued the pattern.

The guy I was blowing grabbed my head, taking control, and began to rapidly fuck my face. Thankfully it was over in about two minutes as he held my face against him while he shot his cum down my throat.

I bet his girlfriend is thrilled with him, I thought as he pulled away, leaving a strand of saliva mixed with cum between his cock and my lips which fell onto my chest as he put his cock away.

The next couple of guys were about the same, and none lasted more than a few minutes. There was only one more asshole left. So after the third guy pulled away, I motioned the last guy over to me.

"The bitch really wants your cock, TJ," the group leader said, causing the others to laugh.

"They always do," TJ said with a smile as he walked up before me.

Cocky asshole, I thought while fishing his cock out. I quickly realized why he was cocky when it was out of his pants. It had to be eight inches long and wasn't even hard yet.

He laughed at my expression, "What's the matter, Slut? Never see a real man's dick?"

"Fuck you, TJ," one of his friends said, causing the rest to laugh.

"Ahh, I didn't mean anything by it, Skeeter."

"Asshole," one of the guys said, but they were all laughing now.

I started stroking the cock in my hands while sucking on the head. I was unsure if I would get much in my throat, but I wanted to try at least.

TJ wrapped his hands in my hair but surprised me by being gentle as he moved his hips and my head closer together. Whenever I gagged, he would pull out and let me recover before trying again to get more of his cock inside.

"Close your eyes, relax, and swallow," Alex told me as I struggled.

Following his directions, I could finally get the head into my throat the next time TJ pushed. A feeling of pride washed through me, followed swiftly by humiliation that I was proud of what I was doing.

The speed of the strokes increased as I became used to TJ fucking my face, and I was surprised when I felt my nose hit his pelvis.

There is no fucking way that is down my throat, I thought as I briefly opened my eyes.

"Fuck, TJ. The Slut swallowed the whole fucking thing," Skeeter said with awe.

"Oh, fuck. Here it comes Slut," TJ said as he grabbed my head and held me impaled on his massive cock. I couldn't do anything as he came hard.

I tried to pull away, hitting his thighs, but he ignored me, holding my face against his pelvis until he finished.

"Let her go," Alex said, stepping up and pulling me off TJ's cock.

I just fell to the ground in a heap, gasping for breath and choking. When I got my breathing under control, the guys were back leaning against the pole where they had been before.

"Time to get up, Slut," Alex told me, standing beside me and not bothering to offer any help. I got to my feet, reaching for the coveralls when he stopped me.

"You won't need that right now."

I gave him a confused look but left it on the ground as he grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the salon.

Once inside the building, Alex let go of my arm and approached the counter where a twenty-something was blowing bubbles with her gum while playing on her phone.

Alex stood there for almost a minute before taking the phone from the young woman.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?" the indignant woman asked as she reached for her phone.

"You can have it back after you check the slut in," Alex told her.

She gave Alex a dirty look before turning to me.

She frowned, seeing me standing there naked in the lobby.

"You must be the nooner Chad sent over. Miss Tina has been waiting for you," she said before walking through the curtain into the back. I looked over at Alex and saw a slight shrug.

Great, he didn't know what was going on, either.

Our wait was cut short when the young woman returned, followed by a petite Asian woman who tossed open the curtain.

"Your fucking late," she said.

"You must be Tina," Alex said, extending his hand before pulling it back because of the look she shot him.

"Miss Tina to you, shithead. How do you expect me to finish everything Chad wants if you show up almost an hour late?"

"I'm sorry, Tina," Alex stressed her name. "She had a little entertaining to finish before her appointment."

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" Miss Tina demanded before dismissing Alex and walking over to me. She pinched my sides and lifted my breasts before twisting my nipples.

I went to put my arm across my breasts but was stopped by the look she gave me.

She continued her examination of my body by pulling on my labia before inserting a finger into my pussy.

"The slut is soaked," was her only reply before walking around me. She pushed my upper body forward, bending me slightly at the waist before pushing the finger covered in my juices into my asshole.

"She has a little millage on her, but I think I can do what Chad asked," she said as she pulled me towards the back room.

"You can wait here," she told Alex when he started to follow.

He frowned but sat in a chair and pulled out his phone like it was his idea to wait out here.

Before the curtain closed, I heard the receptionist demand her phone back from Alex.

12