All Comments on 'Girls of Alpha Beta Delta Ch. 73'

by adonlibere

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Change of pace

I have loved this since the beginning, but it's becoming old news and quite frankly a bit boring. Unless you can offer a new road, such as sisters or mom on daughter sex, you should maybe wrap things up. You hinted at this earlier on the visit back home, but it never came about. But you really should sprinkle some of this throughout the story. Anyway, thanks for the tale up to now, but ya gott change to grow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like

I disagree with other Anon, I think this is great and strategy (whatever that is) and I like the pacing for this chapter. I do admit that it's more exciting when its Miss White and Judie together sexually. I'd like to see the romance level between the two continue to rise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My thoughts

Not that my thoughts are needed or asked for.

Personally I also disagree with the first comment. I feel the story is doesn’t need to go in a new direction. I do kinda know what is going on with Jenny though as I feel she is a main character and we haven’t gotten to see anything about her recently. Especially since she has changed so much, I would like to see how she fits in back home. I also don’t think that these glimpses to her need to be long or really even sexual. You started doing it a little when you talked about her with her parents at the restaurant but then stopped. Im just here to say I wouldn’t mind if you peeked back at her a little ever chapter or two.

adonlibereadonlibereover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you all for your comments. I will take them all into account as I go forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed most of this story.

It seems to me now though that it is just skipping from 1 disjointed sex encounter to another disjointed sex encounter with different people with no apparent development to the story or the characters.

I guess that as the story title is Girls of Alpha, that Jenny and or Jenny and Kirsten are not necessarily the titular characters. Their role in this story sadly has diminished greatly and the lead seems to be taken over by Miss White and Jodie who just appear to be shafting all comers. They are both far too flawed to be considered as main characters.

Miss White, who was originally portrayed as someone powerful and caring, allowed her girls to be used and abused rather than protecting them. And she still has done nothing to protect her girls from any possible repeat. Nor has she done anything to right the wrong that she caused. Jodie has not yet progressed beyond the scared mousy servile maid we were first introduced to.

None of these musings take away from the excellent quality of the story though. It is definitely one of the better lesbian fantasy tales on Lit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous