Girls Trip

Story Info
Soothing her aunt's muscles leads to a deeper discovery.
2.3k words
4.6
7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What an exhausting day!" Melissa said, collapsing on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "And I had way too much to drink."

"It was so worth it, though," Olivia replied, stepping out of her shoes. She removed her jewelry and set each piece on the dresser. "I'm so glad Uncle Chris recommended we do a long girls' weekend when Brittany wasn't able to join us on the larger trip."

"I know. I was so disappointed your sister had to work instead of joining us," Melissa agreed. She yawned and stretched her arms above her head, pushing on the headboard. "That was such a great trip."

"I'm glad I am bunking with you on this trip instead of my mom," Olivia said.

"The other two need as much time together as they can get," Melissa replied, stifling a yawn.

"Do you mind if I shower first?" Olivia asked.

"Don't be too long," Melissa replied. "I'm about to fall asleep and I still feel like I'm covered in suntan oil. I cannot believe you three talked me into the topless pool!"

"You loved it, and you know it," Oliva laughed, sliding out of her dress.

"Not as much as you loved 'Thunder from Down Under'" Melissa said. She opened her eyes enough to smile at her, and admire her naked, slender figure.

"Yeah, but now I need to wash all their grease off me," Olivia said. "But it was fun how I got covered in it."

"Don't take too long," Melissa reminded her. "I had way too much tequila, and my whole body aches from all that walking. I need a nice hot shower, or I'll wake up a wreck."

"Deal," Olivia replied and disappeared into the bathroom. A few minutes later, having completed her shower, Olivia was clutching a towel to her still-wet body and gently waking Melissa. "Your turn. I hurried and left it running for you. See, I haven't even dried off yet."

"Thanks," Melissa said, sleepily. She climbed out of bed, entered the bathroom, and closed the door.

Olivia dressed in the boxers and loose tank top she favored as pajamas and applied lotion to her sun-kissed skin. 'If only they had bottomless, too, I wouldn't have these tan lines,' she thought, examining the color she gained at the pool. Finished, she turned on the TV and desultorily flipped through channels, stopping on a romcom she'd seen a dozen times.

Melissa's shower was significantly longer. At the commercial break, Olivia realized Melissa still had not exited the shower and went to check on her.

"Aunt Melissa, you okay in there?"

The shower stopped and Olivia heard the click of the door as it opened and again as it closed a few seconds later.

"Yeah," Melissa replied. "I'm fine. Just trying to use the hot water to soothe my muscles."

A few minutes later, Melissa emerged from the bathroom in the loose-fitting shorts and matching top she always wore to bed.

"You have matching pajamas?" Olivia asked. She had returned to her bed and was back watching the romcom.

"You don't?" Melissa asked.

"It's pretty bougie," Olivia teased.

"Have you met your uncle Chris?" Melissa said, climbing into bed with a groan.

"Your muscles that sore?" Olivia asked, concerned.

"That was a lot of walking for me. And the tequila never helps. And I vaguely remember dancing at the pool with my top off?"

"Yeah. The conga line for shots," Olivia giggled. "That got a lot of attention."

"Well, now my muscles need attention," Melissa said. She rolled on her side and rested her head on the pillow. "Hopefully a good night's sleep will help."

"Do you want me to give you a quick massage before you nod off?" Olivia offered. "It may help speed the recovery."

"That is very sweet of you, and totally not necessary," Melissa replied. "I'll book one at the spa in the morning if I'm still sore. Bougie, remember?"

"It is not a problem at all," Olivia said, climbing out of bed. "And I insist. Just a few minutes to get the process started and then you can drift off to sleep."

"I may drift while you're doing it," Melissa said. "I'm exhausted. And don't take offense. It won't be a statement on the job you're doing. And, again, it really isn't necessary."

"I'm already here, so it will be a wasted walk if I don't do it, now," Olivia said, gently nudging Melissa to the center of her bed.

Melissa remained lying on her side, facing away from Olivia. Olivia sat with her legs off the bed and twisted just enough to massage Melissa's neck and shoulders.

"Wow, you are tight," Olivia said.

"Probably why my head hurts so much," Melissa said. "I thought it was more than just the tequila starting to wear off."

"I can help with that," Olivia replied, and began focusing more of her kneading on the muscles at the base of the neck and between the shoulders.

"You're very good at that," Melissa said. "Thank you."

"I'm not done yet," Olivia said. "You paid for the trip, massaging away your headache is the least I can do."

Olivia stood and lifted the covers to give her full access to Melissa's back. Using long, firm strokes, she used her thumb to press into the muscles along the spine, and then splayed her hands out, away from each other, at the shoulders, finishing the movement by gripping the top of her shoulders. Melissa's top bunched and wrinkled with each stroke and Olivia had to begin each pass by pulling the shirt down tight.

"Do you mind removing your top? It will make it easier to massage your back," Olivia explained.

Melissa didn't say anything in response. She quietly slid the top over her head and tossed it to the floor on the other side of the bed, still facing away from Olivia.

Olivia changed to a long movement of pressing her thumbs into the base of the spine, pushing up all the way to the base of the neck, and a return stroke with flat hands down her back to the starting point. Melissa was slowly rolling further onto her stomach with each stroke, and after the fourth pass, she was lying flat.

Olivia climbed on the bed and, with bent knees, straddled one of Melissa's legs on top of the sheet still covering her lower body. This gave her a better angle to focus more pressure on the shoulders, while continuing with the occasional long, downward stroke on her back.

Ten minutes into the backrub, Olivia remembered Melissa saying she was sore from walking. That meant sore legs, not shoulders. Palm-bumping her forehead for her stupidity, she slid off her leg, and pushed the sheet over to one side, exposing the leg she had just been straddling.

She started with the calf, moving her hands side-to-side across the leg, in a motion similar to the one kids do when trying to give the other a rug burn, but with much less force. She wanted to soothe the legs, not increase the pain. Slowly, she worked her way up the calf, past the knee, then up the back of the thigh. At mid-thigh, she flipped her hands to press both palms firmly into the back of the thigh, pushing up into the glute. She switched to the side-to-side motion to work her way back down again. With each stroke up the back of the leg, she worked higher and higher, eventually adding a deep tissue into the glutes at the top of the stroke, before working her way back down again.

At about the fifth or sixth pass up the leg, Olivia noticed she wasn't bumping the other leg on the way up anymore. It was such an innocuous observation she didn't think much of it. Something, whether curiosity or a sixth sense, made her watch the other leg as she moved up the leg this time.

And she saw it! As soon as her hands passed the knee, her other leg moved just a bit farther away. The leg bent just slightly to create more distance. But why? Was she more comfortable that way?

Olivia worked her way down and watched the leg as she made her way back up again. It moved again! Separated legs and loose shorts gave Olivia a direct view of the dark, wiry hair hidden beneath the fabric.

She decided to make a bold move. This time, at the top of the stroke, when she did the deep tissue pressure on the glutes, she went under the legs of the shorts, instead of on top. She wasn't sure how Melissa would react, or if she would react at all, but now Olivia was intrigued. Something was urging her on to unchartered territory.

Melissa didn't react at all. If anything, her leg bent even more. On the upward stroke this time, she maintained the side-to-side motion as she passed the mid-thigh point and stayed with it all the way to the top of the leg. Again, she slid her hands under the shorts to massage the glute, then returned the same way.

Melissa lay silent and motionless. Olivia got bolder and bolder with her strokes. First, she let her fingers linger on the upper thigh as she moved her way down the leg from the glute, brushing Melissa's pubic hair in the process. On the next stroke, she added a gentle brush of the hair on the way up, and pressed gently on the labia on the way down. The next round, she let her fingers slide further into the shorts with the side-to-side motion, applying gentle pressure to her labia on the way up.

Melissa continued to lay still, allowing Olivia's hands to do whatever they were interested in.

Olivia felt a tingling in her belly. Was she getting horny? She pushed the thought aside and continued with the massage. She wasn't horny; she was simply curious. How far could she take this?

This time, on the upstroke, she went for broke and slipped one finger inside Melissa, almost as if it was an accident. Olivia knew immediately that's what Melissa had wanted all along. It was the reason her leg was slowly separating away from the one being massaged. Her finger came back so slick from Melissa's wetness, it left a trail of moisture all the way up her glutes.

Olivia immediately felt stupid. She thought she'd been testing limits with her massage strokes. She was the boundary pusher. In reality, it had been Melissa testing the limits by spreading her legs apart. Thinking it through, Olivia couldn't believe she'd missed the signal. Melissa wasn't moving her leg, she was spreading her legs. It was the signal women have given to show interest since time began.

Now Olivia had a decision to make. Did she want to take this to a conclusion, or had she pressed the limits enough for one night? Would there be other nights?

'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas,' she thought, and decided to go for it all.

On the upward motion this time, she slid two fingers in, and kept them there. She let her hands remain still and instead, moved only the two fingers immersed in the silky wetness Melissa had opened for her. Circles, scoops, walking motions; Olivia did them all. She wanted a response. Which one worked?

It was the walking. As soon as she did the walking motion, Melissa lifted her hips to improve the angle of Olivia's fingers. Olivia continued the scissoring of her fingers, simultaneously pushing them deep, pulling them out to the first knuckle, then forcing them back in again.

With her other hand, Olivia pulled Melissa's shorts down over her ass. She pulled her fingers all the way out, pushed the shorts half-way down her legs, and plunged them back in again. Melissa responded by pulling her other leg underneath her, lying on her side in the fetal position. From here, she slid her shorts the rest of the way off, onto the floor.

There was no hiding what they were doing now. No more posturing or ability to apologize for a misunderstanding. This was happening, and they both wanted it to.

Olivia's excitement grew with each penetration. She'd long given up on the goal of relaxing muscles and was now intent on delivering climax. The burning sensation in her stomach spread to her loins and she felt her nipples pressing hard against the thin fabric of her tank top. Finger-banging her aunt was more exhilarating than she ever imagined it could be; not that she'd ever really considered it a possibility.

Melissa began gripping her pillow with clenched fists as Olivia's goal grew closer and closer to achievement. Olivia withdrew her fingers and used her knuckles to rub the inside of Melissa's swollen labia. She used them to gently squeeze the clitoris and teased the wanton opening with just the tips of her fingers. With her other hand, she reached up and cupped one of Melissa's firm breasts. They were heavy and smooth in Olivia's hand.

Pinching the nipple pushed her over the edge. Vaginal mucosa gushed from Melissa as waves of pleasure coursed from toes to head and back again. Reaching back, she pulled Olivia down and kissed her, pushing her tongue deep in her mouth. Olivia thought she tasted of tequila and cinnamon.

While they kissed, Melissa's hand slowly moved down Olivia's back and slid softly under her boxers to hold her ass. They held the kiss for several moments while Olivia gently caressed Melissa's pubes and Melissa ran her fingers along the top of Olivia's ass.

"Your massages are as good as your uncle's," Melissa said when the kissing stopped.

Melissa rolled on her back to look up into Olivia's eyes. She was sleepy, sexually spent, still mildly horny, and excessively drunk. One hand was still down the back of Olivia's boxers, and the other rested lazily on her own breast, softly teasing the nipple.

"I need to go to sleep," Melissa said, the smell of tequila still strong on her breath. "If you want, I'll give you a massage tomorrow. Or you could give me another one."

Olivia pulled the covers over Melissa's naked body and tucked in the sheets. Melissa was softly person before Olivia made it back to her bed.