Girls' Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt in front of Rod who was in the middle, then I slowly leaned forward until my face was right in front of his hard cock. I grabbed his rod from the based, then I started licking his balls gently before slowly moving my tongue along his shaft until I reach the head. I wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock then I slowly went down on him, taking in as much as I could. As I sucked on Rod's cock, the other two guys beside him took my hand and placed them on their cocks. I started stroking Tony's and Allan's cock while I slurped on Rod's.

The other guys wanted their share of blowjobs, so I took turns licking their balls and sucking their cocks which I was sure they enjoyed given the way they were moaning. After a while, Rod stood up and went behind me, then he began rubbing my cunt vigorously. As my juices flowed even more, I felt Rod's cock split my pussy open and slowly slithered its way in my waiting pussy. As Rod drove his cock inside me, he was also pushing me deeper into Tony's or Allan's dick. I gagged a couple of times which seemed to encourage Rod to fuck me even harder. I know my moans were getting louder, but they were muffled by the cock that was stuffed in my mouth.

Tony wanted a piece of my pussy, so he stood up and told Rod that he wanted his turn. Rod obliged and slid his cock out of me, then Tony lay me flat on my back, spread my legs open, and then drove his cock deep and hard into my cunt, making me shriek in surprise and in delight. Tony fucked me as hard as he could, and I was moaning and panting as he pounded my cunt. The other guys joined the action with Allan stuffing his cock in my mouth while Rod went beside me and started sucking hard on my nipples. Tony was literally trying to wreck my cunt and as much as I wanted to scream, I couldn't because Allan kept his cock buried up to my throat. Rod also started sucking and pinching my nipples harder and I could feel my sensitive parts getting sore.

The pleasure I was getting was heightened by the pain in my cunt and tits from the rough fucking and sucking that I exploded into one strong orgasm, making my whole body convulse involuntarily. They continued using me while my body shook like a possessed lady because of my orgasm. I told them to stop a few times before the finally cut me some slack and let me recover and catch my breath. When they let go of me, I curled into fetal position trying to contain the burning sensation between my legs. As I took time to recover my wits, the guys went on to enjoy their wine as they waited patiently for me to be ready to fuck again.

I was still curled up on the bed when the guys finished their glass of wine and decided it was time to fuck me again. Rod took a bad seat and told Tony and Allan that he will watch them fuck me for now, but they must make sure they don't cum inside me as he intends to fuck me later. Allan lay flat on the bed then asked me to ride him. Tony held me by my arm and helped me mount Allan's cock. I positioned the tip of Allan's cock into my sore but willing pussy, then I slowly went lower until I was fully impaled by his manhood. I started going up and down gyrating on top of Allan with my pussy lips wrapped tightly around his cock. My moans started getting louder as I feel his thick cock slide in and out of my cunt.

As I continued to fuck Allan, Tony once again joined the fray. He stood in front of me, slapped my face with his cock a few times, then asked me to suck his cock. I missed the feeling of getting stuffed, so I obliged and gave Tony a blow job. I swirled my tongue around his hard member while I went down balls-deep with each thrust. From time to time, I would let go of his cock so I could lick his balls, then I would resume sucking shortly after. It was rather challenging to focus on my sucking techniques while my pussy was getting pounded, but I think I did well as Tony once again asked for his turn at my cunt.

Tony once again assisted me as I unmounted Allan, then he put me in doggy position with my face right in front of Allan's crotch. Allan's cock was still glistening with my cunt juices and I couldn't resist the urge to taste my own fluids as I started licking his shaft from the balls up to the tip. When I was about to put his cock in my mouth, Tony rammed his cock hard and deep in me from behind, once again causing me to shriek in a mix of some pain and a lot of pleasure. Tony went at me hard with every thrust just like earlier, pushing my face deep into Allan's cock which made me gag a few times.

We went on like this for what seemed like eternity and I could feel another orgasm brewing in me. I found it harder to concentrate on sucking Allan's dick since Tony didn't only fuck me hard, he also slapped my ass a few times which really stung and surely made my ass cheeks red and sore. My moans once again started getting louder as I felt my orgasm getting closer, and then Tony did something that pushed me over the edge. As I started meeting his thrust with my own movements to help me reach the big O, Tony suddenly drove his middle finger down my ass, sending me into another wild orgasm.

My body once again started shaking wildly as I orgasmed, but like earlier, they guys gave me no chill! Tony continued fucking my pussy and fingering my ass, while Allan held my face down his cock, enjoying how firm I planted my lips against it. It was a good thing Tony and Allan stopped and allowed me to breathe shortly after, otherwise I would have passed out with the intense sensation my body was going thru. I wanted to curl up again like earlier, but Tony wouldn't allow me and instead asked me to lay flat on the bed. He and Allan then stood just above where my head lay and started jacking off in front of my face. Shortly after, I felt warm jizz land on my face, followed by a few more squirts before I felt the last drops of cum from the two cocks on top of me land on my lips. Both guys sprayed out a lot of semen that I had cum all over my face, some on my hair, and some even landing on my tits.

I wiped the cum off my eyes so I could open them, and as soon as I did, I saw Rod in front of me. I was going to ask for a towel or a napkin to clean my face with but before I could, Rod had already pulled my legs wide apart and started rubbing my clit with his thumb. I then felt Rod's cock enter my pussy slowly, making me feel every inch of his cock as he went deep in me. He began to thrust slowly at first, before going harder which made me start moaning and panting again. As he fucked me, he started scooping the cum on my face with his fingers and asked me to suck on them. I was too horny to even think straight at this point, so I just did as I was told and swallowed the salty jizz that Rod was putting in my mouth.

Rod continued fucking me hard until I felt his body tense up a bit. He then told me that he wanted to cum inside me and asked if I was on the pill. As soon as I told him that I was safe, he began pumping even harder until I felt his warm juice spray against the sore but satisfied walls of my pussy. He squeezed every drop of cum he could inside of me, then when he pulled his cock out, he moved near my face and asked me to clean it up with my mouth. I sucked his cock dry, tasting what's left of his cum as well as my own juices once more. After I sucked him dry, he went to join the other 2 guys as they drank their wine, while I lay on the bed to rest still covered and filled with their cum.

The combination of the jetlag, the wine, and the intense fucking I got took its toll as I dozed off without even having to clean the jizz off my face and pussy. Not sure how long I was out, but I was awoken when I felt something poking my ass. I looked up to check what was going on and I saw Rod kneeling beside me with lubricant on his hand. He was applying lube on my asshole while Tony and Allan watched with their wine glasses on hand. I tried to stop Rod as I don't think I could take another round of pounding from the guys, but before I could do so, he had already inserted a finger up my ass to lube the walls of my asshole. I felt a sudden surge in my libido, so I encouraged Rod to fuck me in the ass by going on all fours to expose my lubed-up asshole to him. As I waited for him to take my ass, I felt his jizz that was still in my pussy drip along my inner thighs, making me even hornier and ready to fuck once more.

Rod took his spot behind me then I felt the tip of his cock press against my tight asshole. I am not an ass virgin but I haven't been fucked in the ass for quite some time so I must admit I got a bit nervous. I felt Rod's cock pierce through my asshole then slowly slide down my ass until his balls hit my perineum. He began to rock slowly behind me, going in and out of my ass with long, deliberate strokes. After a few thrusts, I began to relax and enjoy getting a dick up my ass, and Rod began fucking me harder. As I took Rod's cock in my ass, Allan went in front of me and started fucking my mouth. As the 2 guys spit roasted me, Tony joined the fray as he sat beside me and started to play with my stiff nipples with his fingers. At this point, I was in sex heaven!

I felt Rod starting to tense up, so I knew he was about to cum. I was expecting him to spray his cum inside me but instead, he asked the guys to turn me around and lay me flat on the bed. He then knelt over me by my tits and started jacking off in front of my face. I closed my eyes in anticipation of another facial, and shortly after I felt Rod's warm sperm land on my face. Like earlier, he asked me to suck him dry, but I refused as I didn't find ass-to-mouth hygienic, and I was glad Rod respected that. I was about to turn and request for a towel when Rod got off me, but one of the guys got to me faster. This time I had Tony grabbing me by my ankles with one hand, while his other hand applied more lube on my asshole. At this point, my face had both fresh and dried cum, but all I could think about was taking Tony's cock inside my ass.

After adding more lube to my ass, Tony propped my ass up to his liking by pushing my legs down such that my knees were pressed against my shoulders. As he had both hands on my legs, I reached out from under him to grab his cock and guided it down to my asshole. I was glad that he added more lube and that he went in slowly as his cock was bigger than Rod's, stretching my ass even wider. As my ass relaxed against his cock, Tony started thrusting faster. The position we were in allowed Tony to go even deeper in me, and I felt a different tingling sensation inside me which meant a brewing orgasm. I started rubbing my clit vigorously while Tony fucked my ass, and shortly after I was squirming as I had an orgasm. It was the first time that I came while getting fucked in the ass, and it felt amazing!

I asked Tony to stop fucking me so I could rest and let my orgasm pass, but he didn't listen to my plea and instead started to fuck me even harder, then he began rubbing my clit vigorously. I was panting and catching my breath as he pleasured me until I just felt my body go limp from the extreme pleasure of my orgasm. Tony went on to thrust a few more times before pulling his cock out of my ass. He held my ass with one hand to keep me in the position I was in, while he jerked off his cock with his other hand. Shortly after, he squirted his semen on my crotch, covering my pussy with his warm jizz.

While Tony was squeezing the last drops of his jizz into my cunt, I saw Allan taking his position behind Tony so I knew I was going to get fucked some more. As soon as Tony let go of me, Allan took his spot and started rubbing his hard, lubed-up cock. Allan spread my legs apart once more before pressing his cock against my asshole. He gently pushed his cock inside me until his whole shaft was inside my ass. Unlike Tony who went fast and furious on my ass, Allan took it nice and slow which not only helped me catch my breath, but also made me feel my ass getting gaped each time his cock went deep in me. I was moaning in pleasure, and I felt relieved that Allan decided to fuck me gently as my asshole was already sore as well.

Allan kept telling me how good and tight my ass felt as he fucked me, and I just let him talk dirty as he pleasured himself with my ass. Later he told me that he wished Anne would let him fuck her ass like me, and that's when I realized that maybe it was his first time to have anal. He kept a steady pace until eventually he started moaning and tensing up. He continued thrusting inside me until he began moaning and tensing up, and I knew he was about to cum. Shortly after, Allan stopped fucking and I began feeling warm jizz oozing down my asshole. After he drained his balls inside my ass, Allan pulled out his cock, slapped my clit a couple of times with it, before finally letting go of my ankles and letting me relax.

I stayed on the bed for a while like earlier, only this time I stayed awake. After I caught my breath, I stood up and headed to the shower to clean my self up. As I walked to the shower, I could feel the jizz in my ass dripping down my thighs, mixing with the one that dripped off my pussy earlier. I washed all the jizz that were on my face, including those that dried up already, before washing my pussy and my asshole as well. I had to fetch out the jizz from my pussy and ass with my finger to make sure no swimmers would be left inside me. After I cleaned up, I put on my silk robe before rejoining the guys to enjoy more wine.

The night wore on without anymore sexual tension with the guys and it felt like the normal nights we would all hangout as a group. After a couple of glasses, I excused myself as I wanted to rest already and make sure I wake up early the next day to catch my flight to Cancun. The guys allowed me to go to bed, but not without teasing me about having "sausages" for breakfast. I just laughed and shrugged them off, but I knew that their joke was half meant. I gave them all a hug before I went to my room to retire for the night.

The next morning, my alarm went off at 5AM as I set it to give me enough time to prepare for my 9AM flight. After a quick shower, I put on my string bikinis as I thought it would be more appropriate for the beach than a lace thong, then I put on a summer dress on top of it. I packed my stuff then went to the kitchen to brew coffee so I could get some caffeine before leaving. I was surprised to see Rod was already in the kitchen having coffee when I came out, so I sat down and had coffee and bread with him. As we enjoyed our hot brew, Rod started teasing me about having a crush on him, and even mentioned that he wouldn't mind being my fuck buddy. I felt a bit giddy as I was really attracted to him, but it was also too early for me to get horny,

After we finished our coffee, I took Rod's cup so I could wash it together with my cup. As I did my thing on the sink, Rod snuck up from behind me and started fondling my tits through my dress and bikini. I let him but not without pretending that I did not like it, then soon after I started feeling hi cock rubbing against my ass. I told him that he should stop as we won't have time to fuck anyway, but he instead asked me to drop to my knees and suck his cock. I couldn't resist the urge to taste his cock again so I squatted in front of him, took his cock out of his shorts, then began giving him a blowjob.

I knew we didn't have a lot of time as I needed to leave for the airport in about half an hour, so I went straight to my corkscrew technique and matched it with a hand job as I slurped on his cock with my tongue. My plan worked as I had Rod moaning and squirming after just a few minutes, then he started tensing up ready to explode. I knew I didn't have the time t clean up if he messed me up with his jizz, so I just continued sucking until he came in my mouth. I took his entire load in my mouth and when he was done cumming, I swallowed his jizz so as not to make a mess. I knew Rod was satisfied as he was smiling down on me as he helped me up to my feet.

As soon as I got to my feet, I got startled to see Allan standing behind Rod. He had a naughty grin on his face, so I knew he saw what Rod and I were doing. When Rod moved to go back to his seat, I was surprised even more to see Allan stroking his already hard cock. I just stood there not knowing what to do, so Allan took the initiative. He pulled himself up to sit on the island counter then asked me to come over and suck his cock. I checked out my watch to see that I had only 15 minutes before I had to leave, so I told him he should cum fast or get blue balls if he goes past 15 minutes.

I went over and devoured Allan's entire cock immediately, before slowly bobbing my head up and down his dick. Allan preferred getting deep-throated so he kept pushing my head down his crotch as I blew him. To make sure he would cum quickly, I started massaging his balls with my fingers. I always do this move to my husband and I was happy to see that it worked on Allan as well as his legs began to straighten up shorty after. He then pushed my head down his crotch and held it there until he came. I felt his jizz shoot up against my throat which almost made me gag, good thing he let me go before I gagged completely. I was teary eyed when I let his cock off my mouth, and like earlier, I managed to avoid getting messed up by swallowing Allan's cum.

Allan got off the counter to join Rod on the table for coffee while I went to my room to get my luggage. When I went out of my room, I saw Tony going toward me with a naughty look, as if saying "I know what you did back there in the kitchen."

"So, I guess I'll have to settle with a road head then." Tony said as he put his arms around my shoulder.

"What do you mean?" I asked, pretending not to understand what he was saying.

"C'mon. Allan and Rod got a blowjob and I don't? That's not fair!" he said in protest.

I told him that I was going to take an Uber so what he wanted won't happen, but it seems he was able to convince Rod to just drive me to the airport so I can blow him along the way. I just shook my head in disbelief at the extent to which these guys would go for a blowjob!

Tony helped me load my luggage on the trunk of Rod's car and asked me to join him in the backseat. Rod drove while Allan took the passenger seat. Before Rod could even back up from the driveway, Tony already had his cock out and was waiting for me to suck him. I reached over to rub hi cock a bit before I bent down and started sucking his cock. Tony began brushing my hair with his fingers as I sucked and licked his cock and balls, and from time to time he would move his hands to my ass ad grope my buttocks. I lost track of how long we were on the road until Allan told Tony that he should cum soon as we were near the airport already,

To help Tony get off, I decided to move down and lick his balls while I stroked his cock with my hand. Shortly after I head Tony moaning so I went back to sucking his cock as I didn't want to risk him spraying cum on my face, and worse, getting some of it on my hair. After a few bobs, Tony started shooting his sperm in my mouth, hitting the roof of my mouth on his first squirt. I let him finish cumming before licking the tip of his cock clean and swallowing his cum.

He finished right on time as we reached the airport a minute after. I had just enough time to check my face on my press powder mirror to make sure no cum was dripping off my lips. The guys helped me out of the car and handed me my luggage. I gave everyone a hug and a kiss to thank them for driving me to the airport. As I walked away from the car, Rod shouted: "Hey! What happens in my house, stays in my house!" I smiled at him and gave him a wink as affirmation.

12