All Comments on 'Girls with Guns'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We want

Ch2 with sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Big fan...

...of the Girls(tm) series but an instalment without any real payoff is quite disappointing. Interested to see where you're going with this though. A new thread on this could produce a few new episodes but can we have a bit more payoff in the future please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love the girl(tm) stories but i really do love it when there is actualy something to fap about. If you do another chapter don't forget the sex please.

cassielanaelcassielanaelover 5 years ago

In my opinion, this is one of the best of the Girls stories, though I love all of them. I hope, someday, you have the time and inclination to collect them all together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No payoff? This was wonderful.

For starters, you have the resistance finally being seen, and one of them dealt with. And we see more of what these girls can do -- not just passive pleasers, here we see one willing to be aggressive and "life threatening". Of course it's an act, but the victim doesn't know it.

And, clearly, two girls were assigned to him, trying to pretend to be one.

And the idea of lost bits that did not get cleaned up, and wound up with a corporate interest ... I want to see where the series goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i really like this story, but Ethan's Characterization felt too cliché and the Girl(tm) rationale a bit too shallow, even though the reversals in dynamic were interesting.

because, much like the Ethan, some people distrust authority, some fear the possibility of submission/subjugation, or would find the irl prospect of a machine that can hypnotise you agaisn't your will to be horrifying.

however, unlike Ethan, some people are this way because their lifetime of experience have taught them to always question authority, expect/prepare-for the worse case scenario at all times, or to fear the possibility of losing control over their life or safety.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous