Girly Films

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica picked up her horse whip.

"...don't look so worried. I was going to say wanked... Lucy! A job for you I think. Oh! I see that's brought a reaction. Well done. The girls love to see a cock go up!"

I squirmed, glugged and struggled, but Lucy, the odd job college girl, had my cock in her hand and had started wanking me.

The audience cheered. My face burned with embarrassment. I was completely nude and college girl Lucy was wanking me in front of a studio audience.

Samantha grinned, "That seems to please everyone, they do love to see a naked man wanked. And I must say Lucy looks very good at it. Had a lot of practice have you?"

"I'll say..." said Lucy, but Monica interrupted her.

"But Samantha, you said if I took all my clothes off I could..." and she swished the whip, "...again."

"Oh gosh. So I did," said Samantha, she turned to the audience. "Shall we let her?" she asked. There was a roar of approval. "We'd better get his permission," she turned to me, "Is it alright if Monica uses her whip?"

"Glug, glug, glug..."

"I'll take that as a yes..."

"Where shall I start Sam?"

"Start with his arse and then..."

*SWISH* *WHACK*

"Aargh"

I acquired and wriggled as the whip slapped across my bare posterior and Lucy alternately stroked and wanked my cock. It was an extraordinarily erotic combination of pleasure and pain

"Well... Then I think you can improvise..."

*SWISH* *WHACK*

"Aaargh'"

I could protect neither my cock nor my bottom as the audience roared their encouragement,

*SWISH* *WHACK*

I was totally vulnerable. Totally at the mercy of the two girls. As I struggled and squirmed with my face bright pink and my bottom getting even pinker, Lucy redouble her efforts until...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!"

As the last *SWISH* *WHACK* landed on my burning bottom, my back arched, my face contorted and my balls went into spasm. Poor Lucy didn't duck in time... The audience roared and roared.

"Shall we do him again girls?" asked Samantha, "After all when you're that gullible I think you deserve.all you get...."

I tried to say something, but all that came out was...

"Aaaaargh'"

"Don't you agree audience?"

From the noise they made it was obvious they did.

*SWISH* *WHACK*

"Aaaaaargh!"

My bottom had had a chance to become tenderised. As Monica whipped it again the tingling shot right up my cock and it went straight back up.

"Come on Lucy!" he wants some more,.

Lucy grinned. Her lips closed round my cock and her tongue got to work. I was being tongue-wanked. And little Lucy certainly knew how to tongue-wank. How much practice did she get!

*SWISH* *WHACK*

The pleasure was becoming unbearable. One more...

*SWISH* *WHACK*

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh,"

Lucy ran her tongue up the length of my cock as my balls contracted and this time the front row of the audience failed to duck.

************

What an exhibition of yourself you made, you're all saying. Well, let me tell you this!

Somebody got their bare bottom whipped by a naked Dominatrix and people would pay good money for that. And somebody got tongue-wanked by a sexy college girl and squirted her in the face, and people would pay good money for that!

And somebody got a year's free subscription to the Girly Films channel. And I'll tell you this. People really did pay good money for that. No wonder Samantha could afford a Porsche.

12