Gisela's Pregnancy Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A document would have to be drawn up by a lawyer, signed and witnessed for it to guarantee the Heinrich's exclusive claim to paternity.

In addition, German law would be different from American legal precedent. Any legal action taken by the birth child would have to be adjudicated in an American court. It would certainly be appealed and referred to the German courts. All of this would be costly and emotionally draining on everyone.

Jeffrey, out of a sense of compassion and progressive thought (he was very much a globalist and believed sincerely in citizens of the world and countries without frontiers), might agree to father the child. He would of course be faced with the same legal difficulties that Frank would have had to confront. However, he might agree if certain conditions were observed that he would impose.

Frank would need to adopt a common strategy to protect both of them in this process. Susana doubted that Whitney would be willing to have her husband impregnate Gisela in her house. What woman would listen to her husband having sex with another woman in the guest bedroom for several days running?

Frank had an idea that he expressed to Susana before they had dropped off to sleep. To keep the impregnation site neutral or at least not associated with a house with children, why not rent a cabin at the naturist colony for two days longer than they had first anticipated? Jeffrey and Gisela, fully nude because of the colony regulations, could have sex there and not be interrupted by any outside intrusion.

Susana squeezed his arm and said, in a sleepy voice, "That sounds like a good possibility. Let's talk about it tomorrow."

The next few days were devoted to visiting the surrounding area, even going as far as Tallahassee, the capital city and driving through the university.

Both Rudy and Gisela had turned down Frank's offer to visit Disney World in Orlando. They had already been to the Parisian Disney World version and had not been impressed by the silly Francophone antics or mouse-dressed employees.

Frank mentioned that, if they didn't mind, he could take them to an Atlantic beach where a small portion was dedicated to naturism and was open to the public. He had purchased sun screen, bottled water, and other necessities for nude bathing. It would be a fun interlude before returning to the apartment.

Susana was somewhat reluctant; this was, after all, an American beach and nudism was unusual and even frowned upon. Frank replied that it was a clothes optional beach if she didn't want to be "nue intégrale," she could wear a bathing suit or shorts and a terry-cloth top. After some discussion, she agreed to go but would probably not strip all the way down.

Rudy and Gisela, of course, had no problem with being nude; however, they didn't want to embarrass or do anything improper for the area. Frank assured them that he had carefully checked out the nudist beach and they would be fine.

After an hour's drive, they arrived at the nudist beach which was well marked. The rules and regulations for participation were posted on a sign at the entrance. They checked in at the desk area; since Frank was a member of a sister nudist resort, he automatically had privileges at this site.

They parked the car, gathered their bags and beach material and made their way to the dressing rooms. Frank had decided to take his swimming suit but to go nude on the beach itself. Rudy left his street clothes in a locker and walked out naked without any hesitation. Gisela was also nude but wore a beach robe at they moved toward an empty sandy area.

The sun was bright and very warm, almost intense. Susana was wearing a terry-cloth beach jacket that covered the top half of her body. Rudy and Gisela spread their blanket and began to coat their bodies with sun screen. They were both wearing fashionable sun glasses and broad-brimmed summer hats they had bought at the concession stand.

On the beach Frank took off his swimming suit and covered himself with sun screen. Susana decided to take off her top as well. Her breasts were swollen and much larger than usual. Frank rubbed her body with oil in those areas she couldn't reach.

She stretched out on the blanket and put on sunglasses. She extended her arms above her head and spread her legs. She felt at home letting the sun warm her body and feeling the sea breeze caress her breasts and bloated stomach. She imagined herself at Cap d'Agde again, enjoying the total freedom of movement that she had experienced on the beach in southern France.

Rudy stood up and invited Frank to walk with him along the beach. There were other nude couples in the area as well as some who were covered or bare-breasted only.

Gisela had moved over closer to Susana and they began to chat. As Gisela lay down, Susana noted that she had shaved her pubis, possibly to please Rudy, or to be in keeping with the women who were bathing in the nude.

Her breasts were still as voluptuous as she remembered from Cap d'Agde. She had put on a little weight and her thighs were wider but firm. She gave off an aura of pure sexuality and femininity at the same time. On the other hand Susana was a little embarrassed by the size of her stomach and breasts.

Some of the men who walked by gazed at Gisela's body. She had spread her thighs and exposed her pubic area as though inviting someone to view her genitalia.

Gisela was a very sexy individual and Susana recalled seeing Frank and her wrapped in a sensual coupling under the tent. They were both enjoying intense sexual fulfillment and hooting with pleasure while their bodies moved in unison. That was not something Susana wished to have repeated by her side ever again.

Rudy and Gisela took a stroll along the beach and seemed very much at home with their nudity. They invited Frank and Susana to accompany them; Susana agreed but took her top to cover up her nude figure. Gisela said, "Don't do that. You look beautiful the way you are. Pregnancy is normal for a woman." Susana relented and exposed her entire body to the elements and curious stares of passers-by.

Nothing had been said about the conversation of last night. Rudy rubbed Gisela's body with more sun screen and she rolled over toward him so she could apply sun screen to his body.

In an off-hand manner, she rubbed oil over his abdomen and penis as well as his inner thighs. Rudy reached over and oiled her breasts at the same time. Gisela then laid her head on his chest and put her left arm over her eyes. With her right hand, she casually, almost as an after-thought, fondled his penis in an affectionate way. Rudy in turn cupped one of her breasts and turned his head to watch the people walking along the beach.

Susana watched this display of public intimacy with a puritanical gaze. She was at the point of reminding them that gestures of that sort were not permitted on American beaches, but restrained herself. Rudy's penis had swelled somewhat but it was not in a lascivious or provocative state.

Everything seemed perfectly natural--nothing but a simple expression of affection. It was not foreplay but two lovers showing their deep appreciation for one another's body. It was a natural caress, not a lurid and prurient attempt to draw attention.

In the rear seat of the car as they were driving back to the apartment, Rudy and Gisela were leaning against each other in a relaxed position, saying very little. Frank opined that being nude at the beach was very close to a religious experience; it brought you very close to Nature in a primal state and made you aware of how your body was a temple to be respected and even "worshipped."

Rudy chuckled and reminded Frank that he was unwittingly quoting some of the literature written by proponents of naturism in the FKK a long time ago.

He, Rudy, of course agreed. Gisela said that it also made her a little hungry, for food and not something else. They all laughed and sang a few popular songs on their way back to the apartment.

After dinner that consisted of a pizza and delicatessen bread, Frank excused himself and called Jeffrey at home. Frank had some reservations about asking his colleague and mentor to be a part of such an earthly matter as fathering someone else's child. It would be an awkward moment, to be sure.

At first Jeffrey laughed and asked Frank if he was kidding. Whitney and the children were nearby, so he proposed that they discuss this as a group, with Rudy and Gisela, at a restaurant tomorrow night. They could have a table toward the rear and not be overheard. Frank agreed that it would be better outside the home.

Salatanos was a chic Italian restaurant that was popular with students, faculty and townspeople. Although Susana was not keen about Gisela's impregnation being discussed in a public venue, she was relieved not to be preparing an evening meal. Jeffrey had a reservation for six (Whitney would be joining them) at 7:30 p.m. Rudy was a fan of Italian cuisine although Gisela preferred French.

The food was delicious and the Italian red wine flowed freely during the meal. Everyone was relaxed and ready to talk about a very delicate subject that would potentially have serious consequences in the short and long run.

Frank and Rudy talked on an alternative basis, explaining the reason for their request and how it would possibly be achieved. Jeffrey listened intently and interrupted frequently with questions.

When he asked why they hadn't solicited the assistance of a good friend in Germany to get Gisela pregnant, Rudy answered as before that they would potentially have personal and legal problems with someone who worked with them or lived nearby.

Jeffrey then faced Frank and asked why, if he and Gisela had slept together...even in a drunken state...at Cap d'Agde in France, wouldn't he do this favor for his friends? Frank explained that he feared the adverse publicity this might cause if word ever got out. His job would possibly be in jeopardy from an administrative point of view and, to be honest, Susana had her own very personal objections.

"So she would be jealous? How about Whitney in this case?" Jeffrey interjected.

"This is a far out proposal," Whitney said. "Jeff and I are very open-minded about sexual matters, but this is pushing the envelope a little too far."

Jeffrey then talked directly to Rudy and Gisela and grilled them on alternative means to achieve pregnancy. They stuck to their story about selecting an individual who met their moral, ethnic, and physical standards and who didn't live close to them.

Jeffrey leaned toward Whitney and said, "Well, babe, this is bizarre to say the least. If I did this, how would you feel? There are legal ramifications, but we can take care of them. Rudy has said they would cover the expenses."

"Jeff, sweetheart, I really don't know. You are a good-hearted man and this request is fraught with problems that may occur down the road. I would feel better if you could simply donate your sperm some way that would be confidential.

"How about this," she continued. "Rudy and Gisela will have sex in one of the bedrooms at the colony. After he ejaculates, you would then wait a while and I could fellate you to ejaculation. Who knows? Maybe Gisela could help if that would be more sexy.

"I could pick up your sperm in a syringe and insert it into Gisela's vagina. That way, you would most likely be the father, but there is an outside chance that Rudy could also impregnate his wife. I know this sounds like a story from the Marquis de Sade, but it might work and I wouldn't be jealous in the least."

Rudy was a little skeptical; he knew that ejaculation directly from a penile head would be more effective since there would be little risk of contamination.

Could Jeffrey simply make love to Whitney, he inquired, then at the last moment, switch and ejaculate into Gisela. He, Rudy, could have her lubricated and ready for penetration. She would be lying at his side and the intercourse would be brief and more sanitary.

"Boys, boys," Whitney exclaimed. "This sounds like a fraternity wish list. This requires and out-and-out act of adultery and I'm not comfortable with that, especially if it has to be repeated several times.

"For example, suppose someone wanted me to be a birth mother and a compatible friend fucks me three or four times for a week with Jeffrey standing by to assist. How would you feel, Jeff?"

"Pretty damn jealous, that's for sure. You have a point. I have a last suggestion and this will have to be it.

"Frank, I understand your reluctance, but it affects both of us. This is my suggestion. Gisela and Rudy will have sex at the colony on a regular basis. Who knows? Maybe they'll be lucky and Gisela will get pregnant.

"Frank will be, at the same time, fellated or sucked off by Susana or will be made to ejaculate by some other means. His sperm is then transferred to Gisela's vagina in a sterile dildo (which I've got) and inserted after Rudy's ejaculation. This would avoid the contamination risk and preserve marital integrity.

"This is day one. Day two, Whitney and I would go through the same process, once again mixing my ejaculate with Rudy's; day three, Frank and Susana repeat their first attempt, using a sterile dildo and injecting the contents into Gilda's vagina. To be absolutely certain, later in the day or early the next day, we would both ejaculate, Frank and I, into two sterile dildos at the same time (we can perform in separate bedrooms) and the ejaculate would be inserted vaginally one after the other.

"If this doesn't work, then there is nothing more we can do, Rudy and Gisela. That's my final suggestion.

"We will have insemination without adultery and hopefully there will be a minimum of jealousy to deal with."

Gisela and Rudy looked almost confused, but after talking it over for a few minutes, all parties came to the conclusion that this would be their best chance for a "friendly" and "non-adulterous" pregnancy.

Rudy agreed and Jeffrey said he would get in touch with a sympathetic local lawyer to draw up the necessary papers. Frank hugged Susana in a reassuring gesture. "I hope you can go along with this, love. This is the best way to help them without upsetting our lives."

"This sounds risky and way out of bounds," Susana replied. "However, if you think we can do this effectively and still preserve our good will with all the people involved, okay, let's give it a go. To be honest, I don't have a good feeling about it."

It was a little surprising to find that Rudy and Gisela were "anti-textile" sleepers. They got up fully nude and wandered around the apartment at will, fixing coffee, and other minor tasks. It was also obvious that they had indulged in morning sex from the looks of Rudy's penis and Gisela's pink glow.

Frank came out in his pyjama bottoms and asked if bacon and eggs would be okay for them at breakfast. Susana still had her nightgown on for modesty sake. Gisela volunteered to help and teasingly picked up Susana's gown and tried to raise it above her head. "Naturism at home is a part of the overall commitment to its ideals," Gisela reminded her.

"Well, that's true. But we have neighbors who sometimes knock on the door and would be stunned if I appeared in the nude," Susana answered. "Maybe, as far as mornings go, we should wear robes for the time being. We can do naturism in the late evening if we are in the mood."

Rudy and Gisela went back to the bedroom and returned with bathrobes and sandals. The duality of how they lived in private and public became evident: they realized that they were in a foreign country with contrasting living standards. They were no longer in Europe, but in a more puritanical America.

Jeffrey had already gotten in touch with his lawyer who had done everything possible to dissuade his friend from getting involved in such a hare-brained scheme; but, since Jeffrey insisted, he had drawn up a rather lengthy and detailed agreement that all parties would have to sign at his office. This could be done in relative secrecy the day after New Year's Eve when the office help would be on vacation.

Time was of the essence and there were a limited number of days left before the German guests would be leaving. Frank had set aside four days at the colony for the multiple attempts at pregnancy. Jeffrey and Whitney would be present on alternative days as well as the small reception that had been planned for the guests' final day before departure. During the day itself, Rudy and Gisela could take advantage of the many activities at the colony or wander around in town with Frank as their guide.

The New Year's Party at Jeffrey's and Whitney's was full of spirited interchanges with guests and faculty members, all of whom seemed to shed their worries of the moment and enjoy this special evening of celebration.

Wine flowed freely as well as hard liquor and bourbon for those who were more southern in their preference. Jeffrey had deliberately invited members of the German department to make Rudy and Gisela feel at home.

The Germans had collected in a group where alcohol and rapid-paced German conversation were dominant. After a while, everyone was talking at the top of their voice and the background music was drowned out. Several of the younger faculty were dancing near the pool or stretched out on plastic-woven chaise longue sipping their drinks.

As midnight approached, Jeffrey cried out that the countdown was near and everyone should be up and shout out the numbers: ten, nine, eight, seven,..... Happy New Year. "Frohes Neues Jar!" Rudy screamed out and the Germanophones chimed in.

Spouses kissed spouses and anyone who was nearby was grabbed and embraced. Laughter rang out and the mood was playful. Levity was everywhere present as people began to dance even more lively to the rap music that Jeffrey had put on.

Frank and Susana moved as best they could to the rhythmic beat; Rudy and Gisela were wildly jumping up and down with their new friends from the German group.

People began to break up and leave, thanking their hosts at the door. The music continued to resonate throughout the house. Jeffrey had left the children with elderly neighbors for the evening so noise-making was not a problem.

Whitney was dancing at random with any of the guests who volunteered; she was very lithe and moved with the grace and skilled movements that came from her background as a dance instructor.

At one o'clock a.m., a dozen or so guests were still milling about. One of the faculty members, obvious tipsy, called for silence. "O fellow bacchanalians! Happy New Year to us every one, and especially to our superb hosts, Jeffrey and Whitney Baynard!" There was a round of applause and congratulations.

"Now is the moment of truth for the New Year. As in ancient times, Roman period perhaps, the body was frequently washed. They were obsessed with cleanliness. However, we don't use soap, but chlorinated water to achieve the same purpose. Let's purify our bodies in the pool we have at our sides. The first one in will enjoy good luck during the coming year. Clothes are to be left near the pool in a neat pile. Towels, I understand, will be provided by our hosts as well as more wine if you so desire."

With gales of laughter, people began to disrobe and stack their clothes up at the fence that surrounded the pool. Bodies leaped into the pool water, joyously splashing the person next to them, and swimming from one end to the other. Rudy and Gisela rapidly undressed and plunged into the pool, swimming freely in various directions. Frank undressed and helped a nude Susana enter the pool by using the stairs to let her ease into the water. She stayed at the shallow end and watched the others frolic like the drunken partygoers they were.

Gisela, who had obviously had too much to drink, sidled up to Jeffrey in the pool and locked her legs around his waist.