Gisela's Pregnancy Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whitney spoke up from time to time; nonetheless, she was trying to determine how she was going to "jerk off" her husband and get his sperm into Gisela's vagina without making a mistake.

She noticed that Rudy was sitting in such a way that his penis was fully in view. She had brought her legs up under her hips and her pubis was widely exposed as well. Occasionally he would look at her crotch; she had a very shapely pelvic area and long, muscular legs.

She and Jeffrey enjoyed frequent sex, but at times it got a little too predictable. With his stimulus pills, Rudy would be able to handle more than one woman if he were given the opportunity.

Whitney wondered how Rudy's member would feel as it slipped inside her. Her imagination pictured his body lying on her and making her cry out with pleasure.

Jeffrey sipped his wine and stared at Gisela's hips and pubic area that were alluring. He fantasized about entering her and having his penis squeezed by her powerful vaginal muscles. But that was not according to the carefully drawn-up plan.

"Well, I don't want to break up our conversation, but I think we need to proceed according to schedule," Jeffrey said as he stood up.

" I understand from Frank that both of you were in the same room and that Gisela assisted Frank with his erection."

"He was a little too tense. I gave him some encouragement," Gisela admitted. "Rudy's pills were the determining factor. Frank was rock hard after a few minutes."

Whitney didn't know if she should be hearing all these intimate details about a friend and colleague. "What do you prefer? Should we be in separate rooms or together as you were last night?"

Rudy inquired if the dildo was going to be used. Jeffrey said that he intended to use a sterile one unless there was another suggestion.

Whitney stood up and brought the dildo out from her handbag and placed it in front of them on the table. "It's pretty awkward to use but it's efficient."

Gisela picked it up and playfully rubbed Jeffrey's penis with the shaft. "You are the one who has to fill it up. But, as I once said, there is a simpler and much more trustworthy means of delivering sperm. It works every time."

Whitney stared at Rudy and noticed that his penis was getting erect. Gisela had made several allusions to Jeffrey's virility and his interest in her sexuality was obvious.

He began to get aroused. Whitney put her hand around his penis and jokingly said, "He's mine for the long haul; I'm not too worried about tonight. I will be jealous but this is for a good cause.

"Let's step back a little and examine the situation," Whitney stated. "Gisela seems to like my husband and the feeling is mutual; I find Rudy's body and penis to be attractive. I've always fantasized about getting fucked by a younger stud and you seem to be good at what you do best. Or at least that what the Kestlers tell me."

Rudy moved closer to Whitney and rubbed her thigh. "Look. We're here by ourselves and alone. Gisela wouldn't mind sleeping with your husband to get pregnant and I find you very, very sexy, Whitney. I'm all for the 'natural' way."

Gisela moved closer to Jeffrey and said, "Would it make me jealous, would it make Jeffrey jealous if we swap spouses? Maybe a little, but you would both enjoy yourselves and I would get my sperm without any contamination."

"We could do it in the same bed. Its' really exciting like this. We've done it before. Any thoughts?"

Whitney asked bluntly: "I'm taking a contraceptive but I need to know if Rudy is really sterile. All the tests you mention were definitive?"

Gisela turned and looked at her. "Yes, he is mostly sterile although a pregnancy might occur but it would be very rare. I'm hoping some day by miracle we can have our own child."

"I would feel more comfortable if Rudy wore a condom. Do you happen to have one?"

Jeffrey put his arms around her and said, "If I'm going to fuck Gisela without a condom, you can handle Rudy 'bare-back'". Rudy frowned and asked: "Bare-back? What does that mean?"

Jeffrey chucked and said: "You won't have to wear a condom. It's an American slang term."

Gisela laughed in turn. "You're going to do me 'bare-back' and squirt your sperm in my vagina. I'll make it worth your while."

Jeffrey stood up, glanced at Rudy who nodded, and approached Gisela who lightly stroked his penis. Whitney approached Rudy and circled his body from behind and grasped his penis lightly, stroking it until it reached full erection. She noted that it filled up her hand.

In the bedroom, they stretched out together, hip to hip, and began to caress each other at random, Whitney stroking her husband and then Rudy; Gisela was fellating Jeffrey and then reached over to stroke her husband's swollen penis.

After a while, they were stroking and caressing each other at will. Legs and arms were intertwined and their collective moaning rose to a crescendo as they progressed.

"What about the dildo?" Whitney asked. She was breathing with a raspy sound. "What dildo?" Gisela replied. She reached down and grabbed Jeffrey's penis. "Here's my dildo!" All of a sudden, the two couples were moving in a disjointed, almost violent manner and cries of pleasure rang out throughout the cabin. Jeffrey had an ejaculation that made his body tremble and Gisela thrust her hips up and down for two or three minutes, enjoying her orgasm.

Whitney had taken Rudy's sperm-covered penis into her mouth and sucked it noisily. All four caressed one another and Gisela lifted her legs to insure insemination.

"God, that was great!" Jeffrey exclaimed. "Gisela you're a sex machine. Rudy, you're a lucky guy. I really hope this works for both of us." Rudy was rubbing Whitney's breasts and kissing Gisela at the same time.

"That's wasn't according to the agreement we signed but it worked!" Rudy commented.

They all got up and stepped into the shower before going to bed. Since Rudy's penis was still erect as a result of the Viagra pills he had taken, Whitney knelt down in the shower and sucked the tip of his cock to give him some relief. Jeffrey was massaging Gisela's breasts with enthusiasm and she responded by stroking his penis that was beginning to swell.

"Well, are we going to get serious about fucking some more or not?" Rudy called out. Whitney began to laugh and they all piled onto the bed for another session of Cap d'Agde unfettered sexual fervor. It was noisy, intertwined, and filled with laughter and mutual excitation.

Whitney had the impression she was being fucked by a Viagra-driven penis with few if any limits. Jeffrey was being squeezed by Gisela's toned vaginal walls. He let out a loud and extended moan as he ejaculated for the second time within an hour. Whitney released an almost mournful shout as she came shortly thereafter. All their bodies were lying helter-skelter on the bed as they recovered.

They separated for sleep, confident that Gisela had finally been impregnated.

"You did what?" Frank exclaimed when Jeffrey told him on the phone what had taken place in the cottage. "I thought the purpose of the legal document was to preserve marital autonomy and not have us have to penetrate Gisela. We were worried about conjugal fidelity and all that."

"Whitney has a thing for Rudy and frankly Gisela was sensational. What a woman! Whitney said she wouldn't be jealous if I didn't get jealous about her sleeping with Rudy. I don't believe this, but it let us get a little variety In our marriage and fulfill our fantasies about extra-marital sex."

"Now what? Do Susana and I have to go through the fornication thing tonight with the dildo?" Frank asked in an angry tone. "Susana is pretty dead-set against an orgy like the ones we had at Cap d'Agde. In her state, I am not going to let Rudy fuck her from any direction. We have to think about the baby."

"Well, I can't make it tonight. I've got to meet with the heads of department from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. After that, there won't be enough time to work everything in. You'll have to be the stud horse with the sperm. Susana can be your assistant. I understand Rudy gave you some pills that hardened you up. You can finish this is less than an hour if you don't dilly dally."

"What about the finale or our last session with both of us ejaculating and trying to impregnate her? Have we worked out the details?"

Frank's voice was annoyed. He was on the point of letting Jeffrey be the stud horse who had obviously enjoyed his session with Gisela. He would have to talk this over with Susana.

"Frank, let's try to abide by our obligations on this one. I'm sorry for our wife-swapping but it just happened." Jeffrey was also getting annoyed with Frank's hesitation. "Give me a call later and let me know what you decide."

"They swapped wives and had an orgy?" Susana was incredulous. This seemed out of character for Whitney and Jeffrey.

"Gisela is so eager to get pregnant she's willing to fuck any man under any circumstances," she said. "Well, we can go through with our obligation as stated, but no more. I can't have sex with Rudy and feel comfortable about the child."

Frank didn't know what to say only that he needed to ejaculate in the dildo and have it inserted into Gisela. A certain degree of distaste was clouding his judgment. He regretted he had agreed to this travesty to begin with.

"We have to go to the colony and carry out our part of the agreement," he concluded. "However, it doesn't have to be 'no holds barred' and wildly sexual like Jeffrey and Whitney's initiatives. We can just do our thing, inject the sperm, and retire to our bedroom for more action...if you're in the mood."

"Okay, but I'm sure Gisela will try to revive our trysting at Cap d'Agde. Rudy is a nice guy and a good lover, but this time I draw the line. I'm going to be a mother and that means responsible behavior, period." Susana folded her arms in defiance as she spoke.

After the evening meal at the cafeteria, Rudy, Gisela, and the Carlsons performed their usual evening promenade aground the grounds, enjoying the colorful warm tones of the late evening sun. There was a good bit of laughing, reminiscing about the good times at Cap d'Agde and in France. They even mentioned what Rudy and Gisela were going to do if she got pregnant. It was the miracle they had been planning for; it would be the start of a new day in their lives.

In the cabin, they sat for a while and had some wine (Susana of course refused to have any because of her pregnancy) and chatted. Rudy suddenly got up and announced: "Friends, I think we need to pick up where we left off. Frank, if you need to take your medication, let's do it now. I'm already 'pilled up' and ready for some action."

Frank indicated that he had taken his pills at dinner and he could now feel their effect. Gisela spoke up and pointed to her crotch, "That's not fair. The guys can just take a pill and have their cocks sit straight up and we girls need a lot of stimulation to get ready." Susana laughed with the group but she was leery of where Gisela might be heading.

"I guess you heard about our session with Jeffrey and Whitney. It was great! He did his job and delivered the sperm. We all pitched in and made it a true foursome," Rudy gloated.

"We came about three times," Gisela bragged. "Everyone slept like a baby afterwards. Are you two going to stick to the contract or can we experiment a little tonight?"

"Gisela, I know you're ready and willing to repeat the sex orgies at Cap d'Agde but times have changed. I'm more than six months pregnant and I simply can't do anything to put my baby at risk. I'll be by Frank's side in case he needs help but nothing else."

Gisela made a face at Susana and stretched out on the bed with her thighs wide apart. Rudy lay down beside her and began his sexual overture by softly rubbing her breasts and pubic area. Frank brought the two chairs next to the bed while Susana removed the dildo from her tote-bag. This time, when Susana placed her hand around Frank's erection, it responded with surprising vigor.

Gisela had readjusted her position to permit Rudy to enter her from behind. She was facing Frank and Susana and admired Frank's thick erection. Her facial expression showed that she was getting very aroused.

"Susana, for old times' sake, can I have a taste of this great-looking cock? I'll be careful and not let him ejaculate too soon." Gisela was reaching out to grab his swollen penis.

Susana nodded but watched Gisela with suspicion. Frank was surprised to see Gisela's mouth cover the head of his erection while she begin to stroke the shaft. Rudy was plunging his penis into her from the rear and urged her on. "Mach es, Mädchen! Sauge es! Mach ihn zum Sperma! Sauge es!" (Give it to him, girl! Suck him, make him cum! Suck him!)

Gisela rose up and laughed as she stroked his erection. "Ich will diesen Schwanz in mir! Ich will dass er mich fickt!" She cried out in full voice. (I want this cock in me! I want him to fuck me!).

Susana, who grasped what was being said, answered. "Das ist mein Schwanz, Schlampe! Es gehört zu mir. Auf keinen Fall!" (This is my cock, bitch! It belongs to me. No way!)

Frank looked puzzled as Gisela continued to suck his penis and laugh at Susana's reply. Rudy redoubled his efforts and Gisela began to breathe deeply. "Susana, meine Liebe, du hast so eine süsse Muschi, Lass mich rein, ich werde vorsichtig sein!" (Susan, my love, you have such a sweet pussy. Let me in, I'll be careful!)

Rudy was obviously enjoying himself. Gisela began to pant as she approached her climax. Rudy was also breathing deeply; he managed to cry out as he ejaculated, "Susana, schau, was ich getan habe. Es bleibt noch viel für dich übrig. Iche werde ein Kissen verwenden. Ich werde sanft sein. Du wirst es mögen." (Susana, look what I've done. There's a lot left for you! We'll use pillows. You'll be safe and I'll be gentle.)

Frank uttered a deep throaty sound and Susana reached for the dildo. As she was putting the head of his penis to the opening, Gisela twisted her body and pushed Susana aside. She hopped out of bed and sat astride Frank's erection, letting the sperm spew into her vagina as she lowered herself. She continued to move up and down, crying out as she did, "Danke, Liebhaber. Dein Sperma gehört jetzt zu mir. Lass uns seiner weiteren Versuch machen. Ich brauche dich in mir! (Thank you, lover. Your sperm belongs to me now. Let's do it one more time. I need you in me!)

Susana stood up and grabbed Gisela by the shoulders and jerked her off Frank's penis. He also stood up as ejaculate dripped out of his penile head. Susana handed him a towel and she turned toward Gisela and said angrily, "Du hast genug gefickt, Gisela. Wenn du ficken musst, ist hier mehr Rudy genaü richtig." (You've fucked enough, Gisela. If you have to fuck any more, Rudy is right here.)

"That's it for today, folks. You've broken the rules for sure. Gisela, I know how desperately you want to get pregnant, but you're not going to seduce my husband." Susana indicated to Frank that he needed to clean up in the shower. She would be right behind him.

"Susana, I'm so sorry. My emotions got the best of me. Please forgive me," Gisela said sounding very contrite.

"I understand, I really do. But this is a business agreement not an orgy at Cap d'Agde. Let's concentrate on that aspect. And Rudy, really, I'm not going to fuck you because Whitney gave in last night. She's a very pretty woman with an overactive sex drive. It was consensual and so be it."

"Frank and I will be going back to the apartment tonight. We wish you the best, in every sense of the word. However, we don't care to do a foursome. Enough sex for the time being. We'll see you at the going away party tomorrow but we don't want to participate in another sperm fest with Jeffrey and Whitney. They can give you what you need."

Rudy followed them out to the car still in the nude. He apologized for his actions and thanked Frank and Susana for helping Gisela. They were grateful for the hospitality and willingness to donate their sperm.

Frank shook hands with Rudy and wished them well. A chapter had been closed in this unexpected drama. Frank and Susana needed to get involved now with their own lives. They hoped the Heinrich's could be parents in the near future. Susana felt an enormous sense of relief; their obligations as friends and confidants had been fulfilled.

_____________________________________________________

Jeffrey sounded surprised as he talked to Frank on the phone. "I'm sorry you feel this way, Frank. What happened with us was more spontaneous than planned. We wound up having great sex and maybe I did some good on the insemination side of things.

"No, it wasn't by the numbers but then good things rarely are," Jeffrey summarized his deviation from their carefully planned agenda. "So, we'll do the impregnation session our way tomorrow and then we'll all get together at the going away party in the late afternoon. Okay?"

"We feel that would be best," Frank answered. "It's just that Gisela and Rudy weren't very respectful, particularly of Susana. They were loose cannons and we don't want to deal with them if we're all together at a sperm party.

"It could degenerate into some pretty kinky stuff. Look, you're doing us a favor. These are our friends but they seem to be more in keeping with your style than ours."

Susana took the receiver and said, "I don't feel comfortable with Rudy and Gisela in this sort of sexual gathering. Rudy has become very aggressive and Gisela is just whoring around. I'm a little disappointed in their behavior. Tell Whitney I'm sorry but this is the way I feel. Thanks again for holding up your side of the bargain."

Jeffrey said that they understood, given her condition, how this would be upsetting. They would see them tomorrow at around 4 p.m. at the colony.

Susana and Frank spent a long evening sitting on the couch and discussing what had happened. Tomorrow would be another day.

At the airport, a fully dressed Rudy and Gisela hugged Susana and Frank as they said good bye. They promised to stay in touch and let them know if Gisela's pregnancy would be successful. Gisela whispered in Susana's ear, "Danke für alles. Du warst super. Auf Wiedersehen und viel Glück. (Thanks for everything. You were great. Good bye and good luck.)

They watched their friends walk down one of the long corridors and then they returned to their car. On the way back to the apartment, Frank remarked that you could never relive the precious moments of the past.

For them it had been a failure. Cap d'Agde was irreplaceable and inimitable, no matter how irresponsible their sexual encounters got to be. It was a once in a lifetime union of four sexually liberated youth who were seeking their identity in a confusing world. Values and responsibilities had now taken over and given them a purpose that they lacked on the Côte d'Azur. They had been through an adult rite of passage, a moment of truth that delineated the passage from free-swinging young adults to mature adults.

Three months later

The text message was ecstatic: Gisela announced that she was pregnant and that all they had been through was worthwhile. Frank frowned when he read the text. He couldn't determine if this was good or compromising news.

He forwarded the information to Susana who was at home on maternity leave. She texted back that was good news. They could discuss it when he got home.

Dorothy Caroline Kestler had been born almost on her due date. The delivery had been longer than anticipated but everything had gone well. The gynecologist was very positive about the health of the mother and child.

Frank and Susana had decided on the most representative name they would come up with: Dorothy for Susana's mother, Caroline in honor of Dean Wildridge who had played an important role in her life during the pregnancy, and of course Frank's family name. A long list of visitors were lined up to drop by and see the new baby.