Gisela's Pregnancy Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Jeffrey," she murmured in his ear, "for what you're doing. I wish I could pay you back in a way that would demonstrate my gratitude."

She playfully reached around and fondled his penis under water, laughing as she did. Jeffrey turned and pulled her closer to him. Her breasts were pressing against his body. He could feel himself get aroused. "Gisela, you are a vixen, a real seductress. Let's stick with the program as agreed upon."

"Ja, Herr Professor, but it would be so much better to do it the old way, with you on top. And so much easier. You could just slide right in...." Jeffrey smiled and moved away toward the other partygoers.

Gisela swam across the pool and approached Frank. She slipped up behind him and grabbed him around the waist. "Hello, there, good-looking. Susana, you have a real lover in this man. I was just telling Jeffrey—we ought to slip off somewhere and do it the old way, just as we did at Cap d'Agde. God, that was good!"

Susana waded toward Gisela, and pushed her away from Frank. "Gisela, you're not thinking clearly right now. In the morning, we can talk about this when we're all sober."

Rudy came up and said something in German to Gisela. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they headed for the exit stairs.

"I hope she can keep her end of this bargain, Frank." Susana's voice sounded worried. She was evaluating Gisela's behavior from a sober perspective.

"She'll have to sign papers to the effect that certain rules will have to be followed." Frank put his arms around his wife and they swam slowly together around the pool for several minutes before getting out.

The next morning was a time of recuperation. Gisela was sipping coffee and eating a piece of toast while complaining of a headache. Susana viewed all three of them with understanding. They needed more than anything some tomato juice, known for its curative powers after an indulgent night. Rudy was also suffering from a headache...as the French would say "la gueule de bois."

"That was wild, jumping into the pool naked," Frank said. "It's become a ritual at Jeffrey's New Year's Eve parties."

"Yes, it was fun. Even the young faculty in German were paddling around butt naked," Rudy noted.

Jeffrey called around ten o'clock to remind them of the meeting with the lawyer. At 11:30, in his office. It wouldn't take long. Frank informed Gisela and Rudy and there was a silent, almost morose atmosphere that took hold of his German guests.

At the lawyer's office, Greg Jacobson, Jeffrey's friend, opened the door and invited them in. His secretary was enjoying the day off.

In an adjoining room, Greg had laid the documents out that were to be signed. Two witnesses would be showing up at noon to sign the agreement so they had to act quickly.

Greg reviewed the main elements of the contract relative to paternity, legal access to the child, and other issues that dealt with health records and financial support. In a sense, it was similar to adopting a child of foreign parents but with shared paternity. Frank and Jeffrey would be conceding any rights they might have to fatherhood. If there were any need to do so, a DNA test would reveal the true father in question.

"Frank, I understand the details of this agreement, but of course legal English is a little difficult for me," Rudy said. "Gisela is much better at understanding the subtleties of the language. Give us a few minutes to go over the text."

Lawyer Greg reminded everyone that the witnesses would be coming at noon so things needed to be finalized as soon as possible. Gisela and Rudy conferred in German as they read through the document.

After a short while, Rudy said, "This seems to be accurate. It is a faithful representation of what we discussed. However, as you know, an English contract is not recognized in German courts...only a certified German translation and the terms must be in agreement with German legal precedent and established law.

"I have a lawyer friend in Germany who can review these conditions and tell us if it is acceptable according to German legal tradition. I can take a phone picture of the document and text it to him now. If we can wait another hour, he will get back in touch to give us his opinion by text."

Lawyer Greg protested. "We have our witnesses coming in about ten minutes. I was under the impression that the Heinrich's were on board with all these terms and conditions."

Frank faced Gisela and Rudy and reprimanded them. "I understand why you might object to signing a document in English that commits you to a long-term agreement about paternity. However, we can't delay your decision for another hour. You have to agree to sign a binding contract in English or, I'm sorry to say, neither Jeffrey nor I can go along with our plans. There is too much at stake."

Rudy and Gisela stood up and moved to a corner of the room. They spoke in animated terms for a short while, lapsing into German.

Gisela moved forward and said, "We appreciate all you have gone through to help us. I think the issue is very simple--can we trust you and your lawyer to draft a document that serves our mutual best interests?

"As Europeans, we are used to signing agreements that have been reviewed by legal experts; however, in this case, we have no recourse. Frank and Susana, you have been faithful and decent friends as well as wonderful hosts. We will place our trust in your good will. We will sign the documents when the witnesses arrive."

There was a collective sigh of relief. After the contract had been executed, Rudy offered his credit card to Greg to settle the legal fees that had been incurred.

The atmosphere had been lightened considerably. Now the only thing left to do was to get Gisela pregnant in the way that had been set forth. No one knew how that would turn out.

Gisela and Rudy had packed their bags for the final stage of their visit: staying at the nudist resort. On alternative days, Frank and Susana would be in the guest house bedroom with Rudy and Gisela; Jeffrey and Whitney would then replace them the following day as scheduled. The sexual activity and sperm transfer would have to be carried out in secret; as a result everything would take place behind closed doors.

They arrived late in the morning to give everyone time to adjust, eat lunch, enjoy the activities, and meet with fellow members. Gisela and Rudy unpacked in their bedroom and met Frank and Susana outside. Gisela was slightly tanned from her exposure to the sun and Rudy seemed almost red in certain areas. They followed Frank and Susana around the compound and were introduced as "guests from Germany."

Several of the nudists mentioned their visit to Deutschland and a few tried to communicate in German, something that made Rudy and Gisela smile. After lunch at the cafeteria, Susana stretched out near the pool and Gisela lay down beside her. Frank and Rudy began to walk the perimeter of the property, nodding to other walkers as they passed by.

As the afternoon progressed, they began to loosen up and chat about the nightly activities with more openness. There was some discussion about who would be where at each stage of the procedure.

Rudy insisted that, as they had done at Cap d'Agde, both couples would be close by and able to communicate with the other. Rudy admitted a little sheepishly that before leaving for America he had acquired a bottle of Viagra that was easily obtained at pharmacies in Germany. He felt certain that he could have sex with his wife on command and she could then accept Frank's sperm.

In a joking manner, Rudy asked if Frank would like a few pills. Frank shook his head, smiling, saying that Susana had always been able to excite him.

At dinner, which was basically a salad with various side plates, they had some wine and a few beers to relax. Susana suggested a long walk before they retired to enjoy the evening and the beauty of the surroundings.

When they entered the cottage, there was an orange tinge to the outside light that filtered through the windows. Gisela excused herself and went into the bedroom for a short while. Susana reached into her bag and brought out the plastic dildo that Frank would ejaculate into and she set it on the table. It stood there, fully erect, as a symbol of Priapus, the god of fertility in Greek mythology.

When Gisela returned, she brought several towels and a vial of lubrication. Rudy pulled her toward him and kissed her forehead. "Hey, guys, this is not exactly the way we did it at Cap d'Agde..."

"We were immature and going through a wild period in our lives," Susana observed. "We were children who had been given too much chocolate."

"We are very grown up now and sex is both an obligation and a source of pleasure," Frank said.

"I feel this is so mechanical. I want to feel you rubbing against me, Susana and Frank, when you were making love under the tent. It really turned me on," Gisela commented in a plaintive voice.

"We're just not into wife swapping or doing kinky stuff in bed," Susana replied. "What's happening tonight, Gisela, is a gesture of friendship not lust. We hope, sincerely, that you'll get pregnant one way or another. Let's just focus on getting Frank's sperm into your body and little else."

"Well, I guess we go first according to the list," Rudy said tentatively. "Should we do it in our bedroom or do you want to be there to counsel or watch?"

"In fact, what we agreed to," Frank recapped, "was that you have unprotected sex with Gisela, and then, after I had ejaculated, Susana would squirt my sperm into Gisela's vagina with the dildo. Jeffrey assured me that he had boiled the dildos and they were sterile."

"How would you two prefer to do it, Gisela?" Susana asked. "By yourselves or with us in the room? I could be fellating or massaging Frank at the same time. I was warned not to have sex with Frank. That could affect the quality of the sperm."

"If you don't mind, having you next to me would be really sexy. It would bring back memories of Cap d'Agde." Gisela rubbed Susana's pregnant stomach. "God, I envy you. You're so blessed."

Rudy led Gisela into their bedroom and stretched out on the bed. Susana brought two chairs up nearby where she and Frank could view the sexual activity. She had also gone into the living room area and brought the dildo back with her.

Rudy made a thumbs-up gesture and began to caress Gisela's breasts and massage her pubis. "Look, guys, we have our technique that works. Don't try to copy us. Just do it your way."

Susana reached down and began to stroke Frank's penis that was still somewhat flaccid. Normally, he responded immediately to her touch and achieved a full erection within a very short period of time. Tonight he was still not erect after about five minutes of stroking. Rudy and Gisela were at the point of penetration. His penis was erect and Gisela was sucking on its head, using her tongue and lips to full effect. She was making short, panting sounds and he was breathing deeply.

Susana switched her approach to fellation and sucked Frank's penis that was still not fully erect. She rubbed his shaft with both her hands, using the "fire and ice" tactic that had always worked in the past.

He muttered a few words and pulled her head toward his crotch. She fondled his testicles and pushed his penis down her throat almost swallowing the shaft.

Gisela was breathing very hard and Rudy was sucking her clitoris. She was emitting a deep moaning sound that indicated she was ready for penetration and sexual intercourse.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noted that Frank had begun to masturbate and that Susana was rubbing his abdomen to encourage him.

She signaled to Rudy to wait. "Hey, Susana, can I help? We're within a few minutes of climaxing so I want Frank to be primed."

Susana looked puzzled at Frank's lack of response. She let Gisela grab her husband's semi-erection in her hand. "Frank, why don't you stretch out next to me on the bed so I can stroke you my way?" Gisela suggested.

Susana looked at Frank who seemed unable to complete his erection. She nodded and he lay beside Gisela who moved her hand rapidly up and down his penile shaft.

She leaned over and sucked the tip of his penis as she stroked it, first fast then more deliberately at a rhythmic pace. After three minutes, Frank's erection was still not quite full.

"Frank, I think you're experiencing some type of erectile dysfunction. We really need you to ejaculate in a few minutes or so," Gisela insisted.

Susana continued to stroke his penis but he could not achieve full erection. Frank seemed more and more disturbed and finally got up and walked around the bed with his partial erection.

"Frank, I think I've got an idea," Rudy suggested. "You know I mentioned those Viagra pills. I took two tablets just a while ago and I feel very aroused. Why don't you try a couple and see how they work?"

Susana went over and stroked his penis that seemed even less erect than before. She looked at him and whispered. "Sweetheart, you are just stressed with all this nonsense. Why not try these pills and see if it helps? I'll be right here with you."

"How long do they take to work?" Frank inquired.

"About fifteen, at the most twenty minutes. You really start to get an erection," Rudy replied and stood up to look for his pills. Frank glanced at the instructions on the bottle but they were in German. He showed them to Susana who nodded, indicating that they weren't dangerous to his health.

She brought him a glass of water and he swallowed two of the red pills as prescribed. Frank stood up and said, "Look, why don't you two go on with love-making in your own way. I'll lie beside Gisela and Susana will be next to me, sitting on the chair, and trying to get me erect. Maybe, the effect of the pills or something else will do the trick. Let's give it a try."

Rudy interrupted and said Frank needed to wait about twenty minutes, so he and Gisela would be doing foreplay on the bed in the meantime.

"I'll keep an eye on you and help out if Susana says so." Gisela pinched the tip of his penis with her fingers and put her arms over her head for Rudy to caress her breasts and shoulders.

Some twenty minutes later, Frank felt a powerful surge of sexual energy and his cock became rock hard under Susana's stroking motion. Rudy and Gisela were engaged in full penetrative intercourse and her moans grew louder and louder. The bed shook with the force of their movements. She had put her legs over Rudy's shoulders and was moving her hips in sync with his trusting. He was uttering pre-emission sounds and his breathing was very heavy.

It was then that Rudy cried out in German "Ich erlebe Orgasmus, mein Gott, Ich erlebe Orgasmus! (I'm cumming, God, I'm cumming!") and Gisela made harsh guttural sounds as she rotated her hips in delight.

Susana stroked Frank's penis at a faster pace and he began to cry out as well. She took the dildo and put the head of his penis into the device as he ejaculated with force. Both men were lying on the bed, breathing hard. Gisela lifted up and felt Frank's wet penis.

She smiled and opened her legs for the insertion of the dildo. Susana hesitated at first, but Gisela took the dildo away and placed it in her vagina, then pushed the plunger very slowly. She lifted her legs and remained still for a few minutes to let the sperm coat her uterus.

"I hope this works, I really do," Susana answered.

"Later, when Frank has recovered, I'm going to put him to work again to satisfy me. I'm really hot after all this sex!" Susana was wiping off Frank's penis with a wet towel.

"Those pills worked," Gisela said laughingly. "They get Rudy hard, hard every time he uses them."

"Can he spare a few for the next two days? Frank needs to be up and at 'em!" Both women laughed and Gisela handed four extra pills to Susana for future use.

Later in the evening, Susana and Frank could hear their guests having another session of intercourse with moans and shouts of pleasure. Frank turned Susana over and penetrated her from the rear. She reached down and rubbed his penis though her legs. They both came with cries and moans that matched their guests'. The four of them were back at Cap d'Agde under the tent with no moral restrictions, enjoying the pleasures of the flesh.

Sleep was easy and undisturbed.

Jeffrey and Whitey inquired about the initial experiment and were pleased to learn that it had tuned out well. Frank and Susana were driving back to the apartment and Frank filled Jeffrey in on what took place and what could have been done differently.

Jeffrey and Whitney would get there in the afternoon (he had two meetings at the department he needed to attend) and they would continue to introduce the Germans to colony members and walk them around the property. After dinner, they would try to use the same technique as Frank and Susana to impregnate Gisela.

Jeffrey laughed and said that, after all that sex, their guests must be a little sore or at least exhausted. "Don't kid yourself," Frank rejoined. "She's the real thing and could probably go all night. Rudy uses Viagra to keep up with her."

"We need to think of exactly how we should handle this." Jeffrey stated. "There will six of us, nude, and fooling around. Susana and Whitney will probably stay somewhat on the sidelines.

"Whitney has made a few comments about Rudy's well-toned body. She's impressed by how plump his cock seems. She's a big fan of girth (thank goodness I qualify!) and not so much on length. "

"Gee, Jeffrey. You're not thinking about doing a foursome, are you?" Frank inquired in a mocking fashion. "Remember the plan and follow the numbers. No fucking, just rubbing or stroking. Gisela had to help me a little last night. I had some trouble getting a hard on."

"Susana was okay with that? Gisela could get a eunuch erect. She's got the body and maybe some miracle technique." Jeffrey was probing for information he might use himself.

"We worked things out and Gisela was 'dildoed' with my sperm. I made it up to Susana later."

"Damn, Frank. You're starting to get me heated up. I don't know what we'll find when the time comes."

"Just follow your heart, instincts, and sanity," Frank teased.

"That sounded interesting. So Whitney thinks Rudy is a hot stud, does she?" Susana had a smile on her face as she leaned against her husband's shoulder. "They can really go at it, those two. I hope she's gets pregnant. That will be one lucky, spoiled kid." Susana laughed and Frank wished them good luck.

Frank had to attend a meeting at school that dealt with the preparing the syllabi for several courses during the spring term. Life had come back to normal. The nudist colony love-fest was just another item on the agenda.

_______________________________________________________

After the evening meal, Jeffrey, Whitney, and the Germans walked for a while and then returned to the cabin. A maid had come in and changed the sheets and cleaned up the kitchen and living room area.

Jeffrey offered wine to everyone from a bottle of Pinot Noir that he had bought at a wine shop downtown. There was a sense of having a common purpose that infused them with a feeling of camaraderie. Everything was focused on Jeffrey' sperm and its insertion into Gisela's vagina with a sterile precision.

Oddly enough, Jeffrey felt obliged to fulfill his duties and bring to fruition Gisela's most fervent hope. The mechanics of "delivery" were subject to modification or inspiration, as long as the "product" was placed in the appropriate location at the end of the evening.

Rudy was more talkative than usual and Gisela added an occasional anecdote about teaching in the German high school system. Jeffrey reminded them that at the university level in America, instruction was more pedagogically oriented than in Europe where students were instructed how to think and the instructional staff was not tolerant of innovation or creativity unless students had mastered the basics of their subject.