Git Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger gets back to his place and within seconds decides .. well he had decided when he awoke with Mary June in bed with him. He tosses the little book of phone numbers and makes his call. Red Fox answers ..

"Wy hello Roger. Nice to hear yer voice."

"Could I speak with Mary June?"

"You sher can." Long silence and he hears in the distance an indescribable song like call through the hand set. Then an even longer pause.

"Hello Roger .. she's panting from running to the phone .. so nice to hear your voice. I've thought of you since you left."

Roger wanted to make love to her over the phone. He was totally unprepared as to what he was going to say. He blurts out ..

"Mary June .... I love you and want to be with you so desperately I don't know what to say or do."

"You said all I need to hear. I love you too Roger ,, Honey .. and come to me soon as you can."

It wasn't that he didn't want to talk but neither of them knew what to say yet so much they had to say. It had to be face to face in each others arms.

9 Love of their Life.

Roger somehow knew Mary June would be coming back with him.

He had never needed to own a car though he could certainly drive .. car rentals family vacations and the like. He buys a van after much deliberation knowing Mary June would have some things to bring with her and he needed to make the dirt road to their place. One could even sleep in it in a pinch. Left his suites and ties in the closet this time.

"Lo Roger. Glad to hear back from ya. When'll ya be here?"

"Hi Frank. I'm driving there this time. Couple of days. I'll call when I get near and when I get to town. Maybe you could meet me at the paved road?"

"Sur' 'nuf son. Be good to see ya agin."

Son already. Well he is almost old enough to be my father. Roger is thinking.

After a few days easy drive Roger is near his destination. His heart rate had increased one heart beat per minute per mile it seemed. His anticipation is palpable. Even as a school kid Roger never had these feelings. Though he wished he would have flown to be with her faster in other ways the trip has been instructive of his true feelings.

Having never taken a road trip of any length before Roger is surprised and gratified not only with the leisure pace of the scenery but the solitude to think and feel without pressure or interruptions. Not at all like flying. When you stop in a rural area there is no noise except the wind and the birds. Like at Frank's place or most of Martha's Vineyard, his previous most favored place.

At the dirt road and there is the back end of Frank's truck. He is outside the truck waiting so Roger gets out for a greeting. Frank grabs his hand and shakes it vigorously. He has a big beady eyed grin and Roger could swear the Fox was grinning too, his glistening beady glass eyes staring at him.

"I jes knew you'd be back soon!"

Frank tells him to follow close and Roger follows. He's glad now he thought to get the heavy spring set for the van.

Mary June is where Roger expected her to be .. standing by the oak. She made sure he came all the way back to her. They hugged and kissed in the shade of the big oak. Frank and Red Fox are standing down by the cabin looking up at them with big smiles of satisfaction. They wave to Roger and their daughter disappearing into the main cabin.

Roger turns around as they are standing in the shade realizing Mary June can see forever from there in the shade next to her cabin .. the one he slept in. His New York apartment seemed inadequate somehow with this perspective and he thought he was the big shoot. Mary June's smile to Roger is sweet and demure but that of an equal and he accepts it as such.

Mary June takes Roger by the hand, leading him into her cabin. She lays back with her legs spread wide and he is nude with his arms around her quicker than thought. As Roger slides deep into Mary June she has the smile he saw the last time they made love in this very bed.

"Say hello to our baby ... Honey .. cock can see it." Roger wraps his arms around her ..

"I love you with all my heart and that is so inadequate to my real feelings ... "

"Shhh .. kiss me and make love to me .. Honey." The rush running through Roger at that moment told him all about what had been missing in his life and why this was the only real choice he had.

They make slow, soft and passionate love in her new fur spread for several hours.

There is not a question this is the right thing for them both in Rogers mind. Her sweet beauty holds Roger's heart now.

As they are coming back down to terra firma Roger comments on the wonderful spread she has.

"I made this one myself for you and me." Lynx one side and Arctic Wolf the other.

"It is the most magnificent one of all I have seen."

"Let's go back down to the cabin now Honey."

Roger understands instantly that he is now 'Honey' and when said by her it is a command he must obey, which he will do quite willingly if not eagerly. In that respect she has now replaced his mother .. truly his wife by any measure, yes, he has "taken his wife" ... or has she taken me? he thinks.

Frank and Red Fox welcome him back as they sit for dinner.

"Well, you know why I'm back so I would like to know if Mary June can come back with me to New York?"

(Frank) "That's up to Mary June. I suppose ya know ya knocked her up?"

"She told me but I already suspected. That's not why. I would have come back for her anyway because I love her and can't live without her. Well .. I could but it would be very unpleasant. How come you let me go the last time?"

(Red Fox) "Love is from the heart and can't be forced. Only your heart could bring you back to Mary June. We knew you would be back though .. and soon .. when we heard Mary June go back up to her cabin that night we knew you would have no other choice."

"You are precisely correct. That and my vision of her when I left. That is permanently etched in my mind."

(Frank) "Like the day I first saw Red Fox standing on the hill pulling her bow string. Her arrow pierced my heart as well. Such beauty and grace." Red Fox grips Frank's hand affectionately.

"Yes Roger. I'll go with you. I have everything packed and ready, almost." With her arms already around him hugging him tight there was little chance she would say no.

"I don't mean right now Sweet. I had planned on staying a few days if you don't mind. I have some things to talk about with your furs and to visit with your parents."

(Red Fox) "You can stay as long as you want to. And it's Sweet already!"

"I'm Honey, she's Sweet." and everybody laughed.

Dinner is wonderful and they all sit around the fire talking, joking and laughing 'till late. Sweet and Honey walk up to her cabin. It is the spirit of the fire, not just light.

"You know Honey, it may not be much by NYC standards but this is OUR cabin now. The other kids have their own."

"Sweet, by NYC standards this is paradise particularly if it was a really bad day. I will garuntee you will miss it and soon."

"I know I missed it when I traveled with my folks, but travelin' is fun too. I'm sure we will enjoy it together."

They go to bed and in the full moon light Roger watched Sweet take his body to heaven with her graceful and gentle touch. He stroked her blue white body laying, half buried in the thick furs in the moon light as she moves so gracefully in her ecstasy. They awake with the chickens wrapped in each others arms.

Roger spends the next few days working out details of the web site and business plan with Frank and Red Fox. Mary June is looking on quite intently as this is the first time that she had seen what Roger does. Her folks were pleased with her attention.

In long breaks or later in the day Honey and Sweet take walks through the woods. Sweet shows Honey her favorite places, views and animals. Many come right up to her as if they're greeting her. She speaks to them ..

"Meet my new mate .. he's very nice and won't hurt you." and they come right up to me as if to greet me too. Who is this woman I love so dearly who charms the animals? Do I dare expose her to the ruthless urban jungle? Roger is torn and conflicted yet the path and options are clear.

After Several more days of these days in paradise Roger has to get back to his business.

While they are packing up the van Roger picks up a long, narrow very light hard case, like an equipment case of some sort.

"Hey Sweet, what's in this?"

"My Bow set."

"Your what?"

"I'm an Expert Archer like mama." Roger is standing there with his mouth hanging open as Sweet opens the case and well cushioned lays a magnificent piece of killing sculpture.

"Now don't you git any funny ideas about those old girlfriends of yers ya hear!" with a grin on her face. Sweet has stones! Mom's words .."only time will tell" .. floats trough his head at this odd moment. He smiles back at her and strokes her cheek.

"They drove me back here to you so you should thank them."

They're all loaded up, made their good by hugs and kisses and they're on the road. The trip back is far more wonderful than Roger had expected. He certainly expected nice but it's so much more. Roger discovers Sweet is so wonderful to travel with that he knows they are going to be doing a whole lot more of it. The further they drive the closer they become. Roger thinks a healthy portion of that is the newness of their relationship but he senses, correctly, there is much more to it than that.

"Let's take this road Honey." her wish is Rogers command they are constantly getting "lost" and loving every minute of it.

"Sweet, have you ever seen _________________?"

"Why no, let's go!"

10 Mary June takes control. (if she hadn't already)

After nearly a week to travel 800 miles they see the city scape of New York. Sweet had briefly been through but not in New York once. She is jumping up and down in the seat with excitement. Just getting to my coop, our coop, much to Rogers detached surprise is like a tour guide trip itself. They didn't have to make too many detours to get there quickly. Roger has a parking space with the unit he never used so straight into it and up to the unit.

Roger is depressed walking in the door. Sweet is still jumping with excitement.

"Oh com'on sour puss well homey up this bachelor pad of yours in no time." Roger has to smile .. he can't help himself with her. Then is when, with crystal clarity, he knows they will always be together. They are ying and yang, the two missing puzzle pieces.

They haul up all her stuff in a big pile in the middle of the living room.

"Sweet, let's go out for dinner. This is hopeless." Sweet reluctantly agrees since she wants to make love soon as they can get their clothes off. She discovers she is ravenous and relents. Going out (they walk or taxi) Roger introduces Mary June to the doorman as his wife. Her first NYC introduction.

"You like pizza Sweet?"

"Who doesn't like Pizza?"

"Where do we live .. I mean what district?"

"Upper West Side. You can go straight east and you run into Central Park. I have maps and all kinds of literature."

"That's OK. I went into town while you were gone and did a lot of research. I know quite a bit about where we are, now that I know Where we are."

"Is it always going to be like this?"

"Like what?"

"You always being one or two steps ahead of me?" Sweet smiles demurely.

They end up a block away at a super sit down Pizza Parlor. Chatting while waiting, about the neighborhood and the like.

"You must be pretty well off to live in this neighborhood?"

"It's mostly my Mom's doing. She and my father had owned this unit and insisted I take it. Representative of my position! I'd just as soon live in Greenwich Village. East Village or SoHo. We may have to move in a couple of years anyway. The coop is too small for the family I suspect we will eventually have."

"From what I know I am in agreement."

"Oh my god, Here comes trouble." Angie has spotted Roger and is in full S&M stride. Full black vinyl and chains. "You get to start at the top and work your way down my Ex list."

"Hello Roger ..... This your new wench." sneering, almost spitting the words.

"Angie meet Mary June and vice versa." Roger has his head in his hands.

"Mary June! What an interesting name. What is your routine, Little Miss Muffet or Little Bow Peep?" Sweet totally ignores Angie's 'question'.

"What a lovely wet suit you have there Angie. Wher's yer snorkel?" I look up just in time to see Angie go scarlet. Every exposed inch. BURRRRN. She turns and storms off.

"Honey .. now that was fun. I'm so glad we went out to eat .. and oh her's our pizza."

"Do you realize you just cut down the wicked bitch of New York?"

"She was like shoot'n fish in a barrel. It's yer Mom I'm scared of."

"Why would you be scared of her? I'm sure she'll love you."

"There are two problems, One, she's yer Mom. Two, she's yer Mom. I'm jis like her and, at best, it would be a draw. Boys always marry their Moms. Their wife they marry for sex and kids but 'Mom' is stability, friendship, normal affection and caring. Your Mom has to give me a break, particularly one as strong as yers. This is my big risk in you and god I hope you love me enough."

Roger is speechless, rattled and confused. Everything Sweet said is true and he knows it. Sweet reinforces it every time anything is said or happens.

Regaining his composure. 'That' won't be solved tonight.

"Where did you learn to do what you did to Angie?"

"From Daddy. Were not a bunch of ignorant hicks folks think we are. That's our first advantage."

"I'm almost afraid to ask what the second is."

"Our oral history. All those interestin', funny and curious tales my Mama and Daddy tells, builds a Library of ideas we can draw from at any moment. Most folks git caught in the rut of sameness. My Daddy's specialty is contrast. Angie is a walking contradiction .. a walking bulls eye for a contrast quib. I have half a dozen I coud'a used to cut her to tha quick. That's one of the main reasons you are so drawn to him. You two think alike. That's one reason I love you. Girls marry their Daddy's and he's OK with you."

"Sweet ... I could live off that and love you for that for a month but I just know that at any moment you will do it again. My god I love you. It's real soon but do you think you would be up for meeting Mom soon?"

"Probably sooner tha better."

Honey and Sweet walk back to the coop swinging held hands and she softly sings to him.

They walked right past the big pile of Sweet's things, except her new spread which they took straight to the bed with them.

Honey and Sweet make love like it's the first time.

They're both up early. Roger gets ready for work and Sweet says she will do something with her stuff and maybe go out for a little while just to look around and get familiar with the immediate area.

When Roger gets to the office and begins his day everything seems totally right. The office staff asks about his 'vacation' and if he had a good time.

"Ben .. talk?"

"Yeah sure."

"You were right Ben. I'm in love alright and we are living together now. I'll introduce you very soon. Frankly I don't know how I have lived my life to now without her."

"Your Mom?"

"We'll get with her in the next day or so. Sweet .. I'm sorry, Mary June is anxious over meeting Mom but I think it is going to be fine. Sweet sure burnt the shit out of Angie last night. .... " Roger tells Ben all about it.

"Think I'm liking her already."

Roger works through the early afternoon and Ben is back in his office on a new project. Rita the receptionist buzzes and says "There is a woman who says she's your wife? Mary June?"

"Send her back Rita and introduce yourself."

Mary June walks through the inner office doors, it's an open office plan, and as she walks through all eyes are glued to her. She's wearing her very form fitting plain white buckskin dress with a single Lynx tail in her hair and moccasins. She's carrying her Bow case. When she gets to Roger who just stepped outside his office to meet her, she wraps her free arm around his back and kisses him on the cheek ... "Hello Honey. I was on my way to the shooting range I located when I realized your office was on the way. I won't stay long."

Honey shows her into his office asking Ben to stay. "Ben this is my wife Mary June."

"Wy it's so nic to meet yew Ben." Ben is speechless. "Cat got your tongue Ben? I'll invite Sweet over to the office more often. Keep this place a lot quieter."

"What's with the case?" Ben blurts out as he gropes for something .. anything to say.

"My Bow case."

"Your what?"

"My Bow .. she is taking it out of the case as she speaks and Roger is nearly on the floor with laughter. "Here see." It has a Lynx tail hanging from it too.

"Watch out Ben. That's not a fashion statement. She can drop you or Angie from two hundred yards." Roger deliberately left his office door open.

"Well Honey I hope your day goes as nic as mine so far." She sure has staked her claim Roger thinks. She has this real sweet coy smile that sent a loud and clear message to any woman with in a hundred mile radius waving to everyone as she left.

"Well Ben what do you think of my hillbilly wife?"

"God help your ex girlfriends if she gets pissed."

"You have my thought on that Ben."

Roger gets home and Sweet is not back yet, So he gets a glass of wine and starts going through the newspaper. Half hour and she comes through the door with case in hand.

"How did the shooting go?"

"One inch circle. I'm get'n bored with target shooting. Think I'll look up your old girlfriends. Maybe giv'm a head start." Roger has his arms around her half way through her fantasy story, nibbling at her neck. "You stop that now. Gitt'n me all hot'n bothered. One of us might git hurt." She hardly finishes her chatter before Roger has her bare butt exposed and both are in motion to orgasm. She had nothing on under the buckskin as he expected. He picks her up in his arms carrying her to the bed.

They are both hungry and sex can wait ... well just one more ... oh yes dear ... Honey please.

Around seven they go out. Sweet is still in her white buckskins.

She's getting looks but most likely because she is a hot number.

While walking Roger calls his Mom on his cell. "Mom .. you say tomorrow evening .. six. Ok Mom .. love you."

"You took out several of my Ex's in one whack this afternoon and jambed it to the rest of the office staff as well. Good thing you don't work at the Pentagon or maybe you should."

They end up at the Rain West Asia Restaurant for dinner. During dinner they discuss things related to seeing Mom tomorrow night.

"You need clothes, very nice clothes. I was going to go with you and we can still do that together."

"You would go clothes shopping with me?"

"Of course. I look forward to it. But you need to get at least one outfit to wear to Mom's. Here's one of my Credit Cards. Don't look at the price tags. You'll faint. Just look at the style and fit. If you like it buy it. From shoes to coat."

"Give me some clues."

"With Mom well tailored shows good taste so stylish and slightly casual but on the conservative side." Rogers first and last 'test' he'll discover.

"OK I get the idea. I can't believe you letting me loose in New York with your no limit Credit Card. You really do trust me."

They get home from dinner and just crash. Both very tired. Some nuzzling, fondling and kissing and finally falling asleep in each others arms wrapped in the fur spreads.

Roger has a full plate at work the next day. It's good he sent her shopping on her own. He's running a bit late getting home and she says she will meet him in the Foyer. Roger holds the taxi at the curb for Sweet. This elegant stranger slowly strides to the taxi. She has a dark maroon cashmere T neck sweater with a camel cashmere straight cut skirt. Nice but reasonably sensible tan leather 1½" heel shoes. Hanging over her shoulders is a well tailored street length Whiskey Mink coat. Her hair is perfect tied up with a Whiskey Mink narrow sash.