Git Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet you are a picture of perfection."

11 Mom

We make it to Riverdale and Mom's mansion a bit late.

"Mom .. I'm sorry. Late at the office and thick traffic. Mary June was prompt and a bit ticked at me (small white lie). Mom this is Mary June Tattrie."

"Not what I expected at all and pleased with your appearance. Quite tasteful and demure my dear."

"So glad to meet you Mrs. Wiley."

"You can drop the Mrs. Stuff. You'll be calling me Mom soon and with family there are no pretenses. Well except for Rogers sister Deirdre who was born a pretentious bitch, but that's another story. Is it to be Wiley-Tattrie or the reverse. What folks do with names these days makes genealogy even more confusing. The Tattrie's and Wiley's have been together before but that was a very long time ago. Don't think we have to worry about kids with six fingers or any such thing."

"Let me get this right from the start Mom. You have more than implied you are fine with Mary June?"

"Sometimes you can be so dense Roger. I hope Mary has more patience with you than I do," A restrained smile creeps slowly across Sweet's face.

"The moment she walked in I could see she was cut from my backside. She is young, beautiful and smart, I'm all those too except the young and sexy part. You belong to her. You are passionately in love with her and she with you. She will also cut down anyone in your way. Am I right Mary?"

"You are absolutely correct ma'am."

"Mom must have heard of the Angie scene."

"It's all over town Roger. I knew I liked her before I saw her. Mary knows how to announce her presence with precision. Your office visit was a hoot dear. I admire that a lot. It was so nice that Roger aided you so well. Let's sit for dinner and stop standing around in the Foyer gabbing. Beautiful mink my dear. Roger?"

"No ma'am. I picked it myself. My Daddy is a trapper and makes furs. That's kinda how we met. Haven't had a mink before though. I'm impressed with your knowledge. I can see this is a different kind of woods."

"My dear, you understand completely. The manner in which you captured Rogers attention is a wonderful story, legendary even. No woman can compete with a legend. I'm glad to see Roger in such good hands, I was very concerned over his choices and behavior with women and I told him so. I'd like to meet your parents soon."

"Of course."

"Actual matrimony. When, where and how?"

"We haven't decided yet Mom but soon and simple?"

"Before Mary starts to show I would hope. Don't be alarmed. Red Fox and I have had a nice long chat, mother to mother talk. I'm most eager to meet her. This family has needed new blood for several generations now. The youngest don't think too clearly except for Roger at times."

"My parents will come any time we have it."

"I hear they live way back in the Smokey Mountains?"

"They do Mom and it's a wonderful place. I'm sure Sweet and I will go back there frequently. It's not easy or safe to get there, if you don't belong that is, but it is as close to paradise as any of us will ever see, so peaceful. It's now a part of my heart. Doesn't actually take any time at all to get there."

There's more chit chat at dinner with drinks after, Roger has relaxed as has Sweet. They are now glancing at each other as they normally do now .. like how is sex with you going to go tonight, etc. Mom is quite aware of the amorous looks and quite pleased with this all.

"What I like and admire most about you Mary dear is your self confidence and focus. Very aware of yourself but not full of yourself. You must have actually enjoyed cutting Angie off at the knees."

"Yes ma'am I did."

"And truthful. Dear, I want you at my back not attacking me from the front. I'm too old for that now. Besides, I think we are going to become good friends and you will be a powerful asset to this family. And please dear, your next visit call for my chauffeur. Roger can be as late as he pleases."

Things wind down and Mom's chauffeur drives them home.

Roger asks Sweet to not remove any of her clothes while he stripped in front of her. She gets the idea right off and begins helping him undress. Sweet then proceeds to fulfill one of Rogers deepest fantasies no other woman had a clue about.

"Sweet, don't you ever wear a bra?"

"Only if you want me to."

"Please no. Panties don't really get in the way."

Sweet drapes her new mink over her shoulders, hikes her skirt up and swings over Rogers crotch. She rides him to their mutual exhaustion while Honey fondles Sweet under her skirt and sweater, Sweet suddenly discovers the 'naughty girl' feelings of screwing with her clothes on and gets very excited. Her clothed and Honey nude is an extra special thrill. Honey gets an unexpected rush out of it all.

She didn't undress 'till they were ready to sleep. Sweet is totally satiated and Honey is satisfied to the extreme. She finally undresses falling asleep in each others arms.

"We'll go shopping together tomorrow Sweet." She now understands clearly.

"I'm sure we will have fun."

Their sex life is just as fresh and spontaneous as the first time but has clearly begun to mature. So is the 'bun in the oven'. Though conceived in love Mary June is becoming aware of the power this child growing in her womb wields.

Mary June Tattrie knows all is well with them in Gotham City and she is Batman's wife.

12 Furs and life in Gotham City.

Roger takes the Friday off to be with Sweet and show her around town. A personally declared long weekend. They hadn't been together without significant interruption for an extended period since getting here. They had been able to have big blocks of time at her home and on the trip. He suddenly realizes he has significantly altered his routine, his life, now to accommodate Sweet! It's painless and so easy. No one in the office, even Ben, bothered to question him. They all knew it was to be with Sweet literally screwing off. He wants to be with her all the time.

"How about we go to some Furriers today Sweet?" She didn't say a word and is dressed in no time at all. She wears last night's outfit, with the mink. Uptown classy.

"OK, I'm ready." with a big grin on her face, taking his hand and swinging them like school children they left.

They go to the fur district first. Sweet is like a kid in a candy store. At one of the 'wholesale outlets' one of the first furs she pulls out is an almost identical Whiskey Mink as hers only it's a man's. "Honey .. try this on." Roger is a bit circumspect. Their fucking like rabbits in their fur spread is one thing. Wearing a man's fur? A few of his male friends and associates do. And if it pleases Sweet? Why not. "I always thought those crocheted beer can his and hers hats were really stupid but kinda cute too. His and her minks is somethin' that excites me .. how 'bout you Honey?" Roger tries real hard not to do the 'yes dear' thing.

"Well it just might be appropriate for the Symphony." Maybe get her into that as well while I'm at it.

"Symphony? You go to the Symphony?"

"Why yes. I've liked it since I was a kid. Mom took me all the time. That and the Opera too." She can't say no now.

"OK. Get the mink." Roger's mind is in overdrive. This is actually fun. Sweet is fun to play with. None of my Ex's would have ever done this with me or been at all fun. Besides wearing this fur in public is a rush.

"So Symphony Sunday!" And Roger had planned furs for her, already running through his mind.

"Yes."

"It's your turn Sweet. We have to buy at least three (arbitrary number) furs for you. One for me three for you."

"You're so fun to be with Honey. You play real nice." That's her secret! Play! Don't get serious 'till you're backed into the corner or have an important point to make. Frank is like that despite his apparent seriousness. Life as Play! That's why it was so easy for me to blow off work today. Normally I'd feel guilty as hell.

Roger pulls out a cock stiffening (he just caught on) Golden Island Fox that is perfect for her coloration. He drapes it around her from behind and Sweet nearly faints.

"Sexy! Wear this NOW." He whispers in her ear, kissing her in her hair.

They get the sales woman to wrap up Sweet's mink. She wears the Fox and he wears the mink.

On to the next store.

"I've always liked you lying in the Lynx & Wolf spread you made. I think you should get a Lynx and a Wolf coat to wear Sweet. You'd look incredible."

"All these furs and no clothes to wear under them? Now that's sexy."

"We'll get to that."

The next store was OK but they didn't get anything. They are on a Lynx/Wolf mission.

"Sweet, let's get some lunch. We don't want to pass out looking for the Lynx and Wolf. It's not like we don't have any furs."

They find a small Chinese place with dim sum. With the millions that inhabit the city twice in about a week the second Ex finds them in a restaurant. Meg walks over and is at their table before they notice.

"Well hi Roger. I heard you were back with your new wife. Is this her?"

"Hi Meg. This is ..

"Mary June. I heard .. and nice to meet you." as she sizes up Mary June.

"Please Meg. Sit with us." Sweet invites her.

"Thank you. I hope you don't intend on doing an Angie on me?"

"Heavens no. You seem like too nice a person, besides, Roger has had nothing but good things to say about you. I must confess it makes me a tad jealous."

'That's a gorgeous coat you have there and I see you have Roger in fur too. My you have done things to him already. I heard you were a ditsy mountain girl but I can't see where they ever got that from. Angie is still pissed .. will be for a long time. That bitch knows how to hold a grudge .. but it doesn't seem you much carer?"

"Not a bit. Tell her that if she wants some more she can come around any time."

"I hear you could drop her from a city block away?"

"That would be just about right."

Roger is sitting between them like watching a tennis match.

"Poor Honey doesn't know what to think of all this. The last time .. Angie .. he sat with his head buried in his hands. That's OK Honey. Meg is fine and we're not enemies. You can come out and play now."

"You sure got Roger's number. How did you do it? Sorry to talk about you behind your back Roger. I'm sorry, you're right here."

"That's OK Meg. I never know from one minute to the next what Sweet is going to say or do. One of the reasons I love her so. That's the answer to your question by-the-way. We love each other."

They eat as the conversation unfolds.

"Honey just couldn't let himself be spontaneous or do the kinds of change ups he shoulda been doin' all along. One of the nice parts I love about him. Angie represented the worst of that in Roger. Strugglin' to do it but in a really dark way. She jis happened to come along at jis the right time, the worst for her. I had to stomp her flat for Roger's sake. She jis don't get to do that to folks without being called on it anymore."

"So you're the new Sheriff?"

"I wouldn't put it exactly that way except when it comes to Honey."

They have finished eating and ready to leave.

"Meg it's been nice meeting you and I look forward to seeing you around."

"You take real good care of her Roger. She's a real prize."

They walk back to the last furrier.

"Sweet. You're a surprise a minute. New York is slow compared to you. Forget the New York minute."

Wandering through the racks and racks of furs just to see what looks good is not like shopping for a pair of pants for Roger. Pants don't give him an erection. Roger is finding he is excited all the time now around furs. Making it with Sweet in the furs was apparently just the beginning.

They are both reaching for the same coat and pulling on the hanger has the effect of pulling them together. Roger kisses Sweet with unexpected passion and they nearly knock over the rack with all its furs. They end up partially squeezed between them and wrapped in each others arms and furs.

"Honey ... please .. not here." He cuts off her sentence with his tongue in her mouth. They manage to cool and partly separate.

"Getting around you with furs is dangerous Sweet." She has a coy smile.

They were unsuccessful in finding the right Lynx or Wolf. Quite a few nice ones but not the spectacular ones they had in mind.

13 Mary June really takes control.

They catch a taxi and head for Fifth Avenue, Sax and the other shopping. Roger wants to make love to her in the taxi.

Mary June is trying to keep this heady feeling under control. This is so far away from anything she had ever known or barely heard of. TV dramas seem ordinary in comparison to her situation. It also seems so ultra real. The conversation with Mom and justifying what is already hers to just about everyone seems demeaning. There is no question in her mind of Roger's love for her but her constant struggle to not have the feelings of inferiority that others expect her to have is wearing. She resolves to take a straighter path. No more knee jerking to others whims and demands but focus on their life together. She realizes Roger is the innocent and she is the "Sheriff".

"Honey, I love you so much." as she climbs on top of Roger. They do everything except screw in the taxi. Nothing new to a New York taxi driver.

They get to the 5th Avenue shopping area and hit the streets. Mary June goes crazy and Roger is thrilled. He has never been with a woman that has made him so happy. He didn't care if it was shopping along 5th Avenue or sitting with her in the shade of the old oak tree in the Smokey Mountains. She filled his heart and his life.

They both shopped 'till they dropped .. literally. Both were the well dressed couple, Roger having new clothes he would not have chosen himself at all. Fitch and light brown reversible jacket, tan T neck and jeans. No Frank Tattrie but away from the old formal Roger. Sweet was clearly sexed up over his new appearance which for Roger is all that is important. He really could give a rip what others think anymore though he did have to admit they suited him. They're getting a lot of attention as a couple which is new for Roger.

It always seems that no matter who the woman was it was as if they were at a place or function as separate persons and not together. Others sensed that and treated him accordingly.

Roger was never close to ordinary being well built and quite handsome in his JFK sort of way. Women always glommed on to him wherever he went since he hit puberty.

Having Mary June being attracted to him never crossed his mind but she didn't seem to 'notice'. She seemed more interested in their interaction and sex of course but he never felt it was his looks that she was after. She knew little of his money until now and still not how much.

Appearance is always a factor of course and Roger has certainly capitalized on that in his business but he never had this mind connection he has with Mary June with any other woman in his life, except maybe with his Mom. With this shopping spree she is obviously aware of his appearance now and he is even more amazed at her transformation. None of the women they meet while shopping are any more beautiful. Her natural bearing and grace sets her apart from most women even the beautiful ones. With her tall, lanky frame she wears her big furs like a runway model.

"Well you have more than enough to choose from for the Symphony Sweet."

"Yes but I don't have the 'right' thing. Can we go shopping again tomorrow Honey?" knowing the answer.

"Where?"

"I don't know but I want something a bit more formal. I'll call your Mom. She'd like that anyway."

After getting home Sweet spends nearly an hour on the phone with Mom in what to Roger sounds like a very nice, certainly civil, conversation. After which ...

"Honey .. where's yer computer?" Roger looks at Sweet like she had just asked him where his F15 was that she wanted to take it for a spin.

Roger opens up what looks like an amour and there is a complete twin monitor super computer work station with printer and scanner. It is his business after all.

"Thank yew Honey." Sweet asks no questions as she sits, turning on the computer and in no time her fingers are flying across the keyboard, click, click, of the mouse, whirring printer spiting out pages of everything in New York it seemed. She is as fast as anyone in his office, even Ben and he's the computer geek.

"Well I have a real nice list of places we can go tomorrow and lots of information." kissing Honey on the cheek.

"You're amazing Sweet! Where did you learn that .. the computer I mean?"

"Skool, After Freshman year they jis let me alone. Nobody there could teach me anything else so I started learnin over the Internet all about new things and how to do them."

"So when I was telling Frank about what I wanted to do for him and how we could do it you knew pretty much everything about what I was saying?"

"Of course I did honey. I nearly peed my pants I was so excited. I told him many times the same thing but he don't listen to what I had to say. He'd heard it all before. It had to come from an expensive Expert."

Sweet had dressed up in the nicest of her new clothes. An ivory cashmere sweater dress (nothing under) and the new Golden Island Fox. She undressed Honey slowly and sensually, pausing at his rigid cock with her kisses. Roger is going out of his mind as she does this while fur fondling herself up under the sweater dress and him. Then she 'allows' him to fondle her, seductively pulling away and teasing him. He fondles her with the dress and her new fur in the process. Sweet is overcome with several small orgasms in the process. They finally launch into the wildest and most passionate sex imaginable for hours.

They sleep in Saturday morning, awaking with lighter lovemaking in bed and a love making shower together. They started that when Roger came back for her. They were dressed and out of the condo early, shopping list in hand, eating brunch near the shopping. Roger under dressed since Sweet wanted him to get another casual fur jacket today. She was going to do the same along with some formal wear for the Symphony and other events she was sure they would be going to in the near future. Sweet had already taken control of their lives' most routine things that Roger was still unaware of.

Lots of famous people visit or live in New York and can be seen in the streets, particularly around the more famous shopping areas. Just where they were spending their time. Mary June would, from time to time comment, "Oh there's Kevin Coster." or this or that celebrity at about the same intensity, maybe less enthusiastic as pointing out a nice shirt for Roger. Roger found this curious and interesting. He would eventually come to understand this more clearly. Remember Frank knows everybody and everybody knows Frank.

Roger didn't even know what store he's in when .. "Honey, this is the dress!" she is moving around like a runway model showing it off to him. It is a rose silk that accentuates her slender body in the most elegant way.

"I can't wait 'till Mom sees you in that. She won't stop talking about her stylish and elegant new daughter-in-law for a month. This will buy you a month or more. Besides it really turns me on."

"Well then I jes have to have it." Roger observes Lisa Kudrow who is trying on clothes right next to them and Sweet is oblivious to her presence. They are about the same height and same build. Roger is thinking 'If I had met Lisa first?' Lisa glances admiringly at Sweet's dress, overhearing their conversation. Sweet finally glances over seeing Lisa. "Oh hi, ain't it a nic day?" Lisa smiles.

They are so burdened down with Sweet's new clothes and some for Roger that they take a taxi back to the apartment since some of the furriers were not in the immediate area where they were anyway.