Give Him The Boot Pt. 02

Story Info
Louise surprises Adam when he gets home.
2.6k words
4.73
1.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam stood in front of the full-length mirror in their bedroom, adjusting his tie.

"Mmm you look good," Louise said, cutting through the quiet of the early morning.

"Thanks," Adam responded with a smile, "you don't look half bad yourself," he continued as he approached Louise in bed.

"I'll be home about 5 or 6 I think," he said as he leant down to kiss Louise.

After a brief kiss, "OK, I'll probably be home before you," Louise replied.

Adam left the bedroom and headed downstairs. He readied his things and left for work. It was finally Friday and he had one more day of work until the weekend. Louise on the other hand had Fridays off work. She fell back to sleep almost immediately after Adam left the house.

After the recent revelation of Adam and his boot sniffing, they hadn't really spoken about it. Adam felt slightly embarrassed by it. Louise had at first been undecided on how she felt about it before deciding it wasn't that bad after all, was it?

Louise finally awoke at just after 10am. She got up and got some light breakfast. She was meeting her friend for a late lunch so didn't want to eat too much. After some toast she went for a shower.

***

Louise stood in front of her wardrobe, looking through her clothes. Making a mental list of what she had, to decide what she should wear. Pulling several things slightly out before deciding against them and placing them back. She pulled a knee length leather skirt out and held it in her hand for a second. "Yes," she said aloud. Rifling through her tops she picked out a white satin blouse. Grabbing some sheer tights and one of her satin thongs she dressed. She looked herself up and down in the same mirror Adam had used earlier. Moving slightly left and right she thought how much Adam would approve of the outfit.

Louise left the bedroom and headed downstairs. She walked over to the shoe rack and picked up her black leather ankle boots -- Adams favourite. She took them towards the stairs to sit down. She sat on the bottom step and unzipped one of her boots. She placed her foot inside and used the floor to help her push her foot inside. With a subtle thump her foot sat comfortably in her boot. She zipped it up and repeated the process with the other boot. She sat a moment looking at her boots before she stood up, grabbed her bag, phone and keys and proceeded to leave the house.

Louise made the short walk into town. The sun was out, and it was pleasantly warm. Heading into the local pub she scanned the room looking for her friend. "Hm she's not here yet," she thought to herself. Looking at the clock she noted it was just after 1pm. Sitting at the bar to wait, Louise smiled at the lady behind the bar.

"What can I get you?" the bar lady asked.

"I will have a Rose wine please," Louise answered.

Whilst Louise waited for her drink she checked her phone. She decided to leave it ten minutes before texting her friend.

"Rose wine," the bar lady said as she placed the glass down.

"Thank you," Louise replied before taking a sip.

She scanned the pub again to make sure she hadn't missed her friend sat at one of the tables. She assured herself she hadn't. A few more minutes passed before Louise's phone buzzed alerting her to a text message.

Mandy: Hey, running slightly late be there in 10 x

Louise: OK, see you soon x

Louise put her phone in her bag and took a sip of wine. She looked around the pub again noticing it wasn't very busy today. Though it was Friday afternoon most people would still be working. She looked down at her boots and had a naughty idea. She took her phone out. Having a cautionary glance around the room to check for people looking, she quickly stuck her legs out and snapped a picture of her boots. She loaded the picture into a message to Adam.

Louise: Look what I'm wearing today.... Xx

Adam was at work, but she knew he would eventually see the message and picture. Just as she locked her phone, she saw the door swing open and Mandy walk in. Getting up from her bar stool she hugged Mandy. "Hello," they both said in unison. "What do you want to drink?" Louise asked as they pulled away.

"If you're on wine I will too please," Mandy replied.

"Shall we share a bottle?" Louise suggested.

"Yeah, why not," Mandy replied.

The bar lady had overheard and nodded at Louise and grabbed them a bottle of the wine Louise had had and an extra glass.

They moved to a table as they had planned to eat later. They caught up with the goings on in each other's lives as they went through the first bottle of wine. Mandy left briefly to use to the toilet. Louise checked her phone anticipating Adam's response. She wasn't disappointed.

Adam: What I'd give to be there with you right now you sexy bitch! xx

Adam: The things I want to do to you when I get home Xx

Louise: What did you have in mind? Xx

She waited patiently for the message to show as read. Mandy returned so Louise put her phone away without seeing a response or if Adam had read it. She couldn't lie, it did turn her on. The thought of being fucked in her boots as she knew Adam would want, it felt so different.

Mandy and Louise continued their afternoon. Barely a second's silence as they conversed. They shared and finished their third bottle of wine with their meals before both heading their separate ways.

"It's been lovely catching up," Louise said.

"Yes, it has. We should do it more often," Mandy responded as she held the door open for Louise to exit the pub.

They hugged once more as they exchanged goodbyes.

Louise headed home. Her mind had slipped into what could happen when Adam came home. She felt slightly on the dominant side this afternoon. She checked her phone and Adam hadn't responded to her message. Or read it. She knew he was busy at work so didn't push him for an answer. Instead, she hatched a plan in her head. Looking again at her phone for the time she noticed it was nearly 5PM. Picking up the pace she got home just before 10 past 5. Adam's car wasn't anywhere to be seen -- "Perfect," she thought.

Louise entered the house and sided her bag immediately. She didn't know how much time she had before Adam got home. She headed into the front room. Going straight to the curtains she closed them. The evening sun crept around each of the curtains but blocked plenty of light out. She walked to the lamp and switched it on to give some light. Heading back to the kitchen she poured a glass of wine to have whilst she waited. She headed back to the front room and sat on the sofa. She took a mouthful of her wine and switched on the tv whilst she waited for Adam to come home.

She didn't have to wait long. Only 10 minutes had passed before she heard Adam open the front door and shout, "Hello!"

"Hello, I'm in the room," she shouted back.

She moved into the middle of the sofa and crossed one leg over the other as Adam opened the room door.

"Why is it so da.," Adam stopped mid question as he laid eyes on Louise.

Louise stayed silent as Adam closed the door and walked towards her.

"Stop there," she commanded as he got within a step of her. "I was expecting a response from your message!"

Adam shuffled in the spot his was standing. "Sorry, I was busy at work."

"I know you are babe, I'm messing with you," Louise said with a smile.

Adam breathed a sigh of relief and went to step forward.

"You better be coming to give me a foot rub!" Louse said with conviction. "I've been walking about in these boots all afternoon.

Adam felt his arousal rush through his body, "I can do that."

"Good," Louise replied, "On the floor Infront of me".

Adam didn't question the request and knelt at Louise's feet.

"Start with this one," Louise said as she bounced her foot at him.

Adam took her boot zip in his fingers and slowly pulled it down. He moved his leg to try adjust his now erect cock. Taking her boot at the heel he pulled it off her foot.

"Now smell it," Louise said as she stared into Adam's eyes.

Adam felt slightly embarrassed as he pulled the boot to his nose. He took a restrained breath through his nose.

"A proper smell," Louise said sharply.

Adam shed his embarrassment briefly and buried his nose inside the boot and took a deep breath. He savoured the smell of Louise's foot and the warmth of the leather. The scent was perfect. Adam couldn't help himself and took another deep breath in through his nose. He placed the boot down and took Louise's foot in his hand. He could feel the warmth of her foot in his hand, through her tights. He lowered his head and kissed the top of her foot. He then proceeded to slowly rub her foot.

"Mm that is nice," Louise whispered.

Adam continued to rub her foot whilst occasionally kissing it.

"Now the other one," Louise said breaking the silence.

Adam began to unzip her other boot which was planted on the floor.

"Ah ah, this foot is getting cold,' Louise said as she waved her foot at him.

Adam picked up the boot and placed it on Louise's foot, as she crossed her legs the other way she forced her foot into the boot. Adam slowly zipped it up. He then turned his attention to Louise's other boot. Fully unzipping it.

"Kiss it," Louise demanded.

Adam did as was requested and kissed Louise's boot as he slowly removed it. The smell rushed up his nostrils as he breathed heavily when the boot slid from her foot. He again placed it on the floor and began to rub Louise's foot. Kissing again as he did before. This time, as he kissed her foot, he would run his hands up and down her lower leg.

Adam kissed his way up Louise's leg and back down to her foot. Adjusting how she sat Louise placed her foot on Adam's shoulder, "put my boot back on please."

Adam took her boot with one hand as Louise lifted her foot from his shoulder and placed her toes towards his mouth, "kiss them," she said.

Adam did so before he took her foot by her heel and placed the boot back on. He did the zip up. Louise placed a boot either side of Adam. Their eyes met briefly before Adam was kissing his way up from Louise's boot, up to her knee and to her thigh. Adam pushed Louise's skirt up. It was now bunched up around her waist. Adam was knelt between Louise's legs as he put his hands on her thighs and pushed them apart. Louise shuffled down the sofa slightly. Adam looked into Louise's eyes as he grasped her tights at the crotch and ripped them apart.

Immediately Adam was kissing his way up the inside of Louise's thigh and to her fanny. He kissed her satin underwear before sliding his finger underneath to push them aside. Louise gasped as she felt Adam's tongue slowly lick around her fanny. She was unable to think straight as she felt Adam's tongue quickly explore her. Adam's finger slipped inside her as he licked her clit with vigour. He started slowly rubbed her G-spot whilst sucking her clit.

Suddenly Adam stopped and stood up. He undid his belt and dropped his trousers. Louise looked at his hard cock waiting to be released from his tight black boxer shorts.

"Turn round," Adam said with authority.

Louise couldn't turn round quick enough. She knelt on the sofa with her arms across the back. Adam approached and pushed his boxer shorts down, his hard cock dropped to a comfortable position. He approached Louise and lined his hard cock up with her wet fanny. Louise moaned as she felt him slide into her. It took little effort with how turned on she was. Widening her stance slightly, Louise felt Adam's length inside her. Adam moved one of his hands from her hip to Louise's hair as he took a handful. He began to fuck her slow and deep. He maintained the same speed and depth as he fucked Louise into near ecstasy.

Louise wanted to change position, so she pushed Adam back. She stood up, her ripped tights dangling down. Louise Pushed Adam onto the sofa and straddled him. Pushing her thong to one side, she lined up his hard cock and slid down onto it. Adam moaned as he felt his entire length inside her. Louise unzipped and removed one of her boots. She raised it to Adams face and pushed it over his nose. Covering his mouth with her other hand she said, "smell my boots." As she said this Louise began to gyrate on Adam.

Adam managed to contain himself for a few seconds before he moaned loudly as he came, hard, inside Louise. He continued his heavy breathing inhaling her heavenly boot smell. Savouring his orgasm.

Louise wasn't expecting him to cum so quickly, "you enjoyed that?"

"Oh yes," Adam replied as Louise moved her hand and boot away from him.

"Good. Now on the floor!" Louise demanded.

As soon as Louise stood, Adam did as he was told. Laying on the floor. Louise put her boot back on and made the few steps towards Adam. She stood over him. One booted foot either side of his head by his shoulders. Adam placed his hands on her boots as she squatted over his face.

"Clean me up," Louise said seductively.

Louise shuffled her feet slightly to line up her fanny to Adams mouth. He pushed his tongue inside her and immediately could taste his own cum. His cock began to harden as he licked Louise clean. Louise grabbed a handful of Adams hair as she slowly rocked on his face. Pushing his tongue to where she wanted it to get the most pleasure. The taste of both of them was driving Adam crazy as his tongue was lashing around.

Reaching round, Louise felt Adam's cock was rock hard again. "Someone is excited," she commented.

Standing to turn round, Louise turned around and knelt lining her fanny over Adams face again. Adam, without delay continued to lick her delicious fanny. He briefly inserted his finger into her for some lubrication, he moved his finger to start rubbing her arsehole, slowly. Adam's lips were locked around Louise's clit. He moaned as he felt Louise's mouth around his cock. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock briefly before her head bobbed slowly up and down his shaft.

Louise could feel her orgasm coming as Adam slipped his finger into her arse. He slowly fingered her arse as he sucked her clit with more determination. Adam couldn't contain his pleasure moans. Louise could barely keep Adam's cock in her mouth as she felt an orgasm rip through her body.

"Oooh ffuucckk" Louise moaned as her orgasm peaked. She quivered as she rode it.

As her orgasm subsided Louise climbed off Adam and laid next to him on the floor. Laying with her head on his chest she listened to him catch his breath.

"Did you enjoy that?" She asked whilst also slightly out of breath.

"More than you will ever know," Adam replied, tightening his arm around her.