Give it to me Straight: Jonas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As planned, that evening we went to visit my aunt and spent the night there to keep from driving back in the dark, her house is somewhere between 'where the fuck' and 'did we get lost?' and there was no reason to risk the return on the long shit road. I like my aunt, and as it turned out grandma was there too, but it was hard to enjoy time with them because asshole would not fucking let up! Constant chiding and double entendres that were cringe through and through, and not the least bit creative. 'I'm gonna fill your calzone with my salami.' I mean, fuck, take an oratory class or maybe read a little Mary Shelley or Stephen King. You can't come at people with trite metaphors if you're planning on going evil psycho. It's hard to believe someone's a threat if they can't even string together a simple humiliation text message.

I tried telling him off and he sent me a screen capture of his draft email to Clemson with the Mayor on copy. Who still has a fucking hotmail account? I showed all his messages to my dad. He complained that he threw up in his mouth at some of the selfies, I can't blame him. I could tell he was furious that someone was messing with his boy.

We left my aunt's house early Wednesday and arrived at the Mayor's house before 8am. To my great relief, we were first greeted with good news. While his jumping days might be over, as were his breeding days, Jonas would be fine. Apparently, a lot of his jumping over the fence had to do with all the bitches in heat throughout the neighborhood. I could certainly relate with that. In the end, the accident both limited his jumps and took away some of his motivation to flee the house. Best possible outcome, in my view, of what could have been a disaster.

"So how can I help you, gentlemen," the Mayor asked us after he shared the great news from the vet.

My dad looked at me and I looked at the floor. "Sir, there is something I need to tell you. I am really disappointed in myself, I don't know where to start, but it was my car that, no, it was me that hit Jonas. I was driving my truck coming back from a party and he just jumped in front of me, I am so sorry I didn't tell you before."

I sat there silently waiting for the Mayor to light me up as he had every right to do. "Why didn't you say something that night, Adrian? We know Jonas likes to go out at night, we knew there was a risk. I would have been sad but I don't understand why you ran away like a coward," he spoke slowly, deliberately and nailed me to the floor with his last word.

"I had had two beers at a party. I was fine, the beers were hours before I drove, but, I also had a blunt in my pocket and I was worried you'd call the police and I would get arrested and lose everything," I felt pathetic, the logic didn't even make sense when I said it out loud and yet I had been a coward.

"Why would I destroy my best friend's son over an accident? I am so disappointed you did not trust me and so sad that you let me down, Adrian. That you let your father down. I don't even know how to react," he spoke with a genuine sadness that tore me up worse than if I'd run over my own dog.

My father spoke up, "In addition to paying for Jonas' care, Adrian is prepared to be punished, Rafa, whatever you think is appropriate, anything, he will accept it. I just ask that you please not take his future over something like this."

"Of course not, Milton," the Mayor said this as he reached out and took my father's hand and looked into his eyes. I was in no position to judge the signals jumping all over the room, but there were signals.

"There's more," my father added as he sat back into the couch and let go of the Mayor's hand.

"It seems Jordan Koplowski saw this happen and videotaped my son dropping off Jonas on your porch. He's been using the video to blackmail him into performing sexual acts," my father reported this information indignantly and clearly angry, but he was poised and under control. He was my velvet covered steel.

"So instead of telling me what happened, he used the information to do what? Blow your son? Get deep dicked by him? Did he ask to be bred and spanked? Did he ask for your son to fist him and maybe bring a buddy to DP his gaping hole? What a scoundrel!" the Mayor replied, indignant at the thought.

"No, just the first thing, and he asked him to jerk himself off in front of his open window. But he has asked Adrian to give him his ass tonight. My son's virgin hole, Rafa. This uncouth wannabe villain wants to be the first to fuck my gloriously masculine son, who inherited my cock and then some, up his tight, hairless rear entry!" my dad was outraged and clearly wanted to make the Mayor understand what was at stake -- he chose his words carefully - it was indeed my tight, pink, naturally hairless, puckered, tasty virgin hole that was on the line.

"NO! This is a travesty! An outrage!" the Mayor stood and yelled with a fury that woke Jonas up from his anesthesia-laced dream of all the neighborhood bitches wagging their tails at him. The Mayor then went silent. He seemed to be thinking and grappling with ideas in his own mind. Finally, he spoke again, this time deliberately and more calmly. "I have an idea to teach that boy an important lesson, we can discuss that later, but first," he turned to me, "we need to discuss your punishment. You were irresponsible, reckless, and cowardly. You behaved like a child, you will be punished like a child."

He stood from the chair he'd been using and went to sit in the middle of the sofa. "Adrian, please come here and stand in front of me."

I looked at my dad and he gave me a single nod, so I did as I was told.

"Adrian, please strip completely naked and lay across my lap. I am going to have to spank you," the Mayor was dropping nonsense, there was no way he was going to do this, why would he want to spank a grown man with an ass built by rugby, football and further defined by years of jogging, record-setting squats and three years of speed skating? I was absolutely befuddled!

I looked at my dad but he nodded again. This really would be my punishment, I could not believe it. But at least it was deserved this time and it would start, stop and end. I stripped off all my clothes and stood there for a second. I was pretty sure I heard the Mayor gasp, probably from disappointment. I got on my knees on the couch right next to him and then lay myself down across his lap. I was not sure how else to position myself. My cock, which is always heavy and meaty even when I am not hard, ended up right on the Mayor's lap and slid between his thighs as I went full horizontal.

"This is going to hurt you more than it hurts me," the Mayor warned. I had no doubt about that initially. My doubt grew as the punishment progressed. I thought I heard him squeal and giggle during the first slap as my ass jiggled at his light tap.

"Oh, my," the Mayor said. "This is quite hard for me."

"You can do it, Rafa," my dad encouraged his old friend. "Adrian deserves this, he did wrong."

"OK," the Mayor replied and slapped my ass again, a little harder but really, my girlfriend hit harder than him and that was during sex. She also giggled less than he did because that time, I was certain I heard a squealing delight type noise, like a kid who was just told he can pick all the flavors for his ice cream cone.

After slap number ten, I was almost certain the Mayor was playing with my butt more than he was spanking it. He had taken to rubbing my ass before actually spanking it, in a circle that was meant to soothe the last spank which had not actually hurt at all. But all his soothing circles seemed to do was push open my trench and expose my asshole to the Mayor. And if I didn't know better, my cock was getting pushed out from the space between the Mayor's thighs by his giggle stick which was now at full mast and leaking pre-cum onto my lower belly. If the spanking was not the punishment, this certainly qualified.

At spank 20, the Mayor agreed all was forgiven and in a rushed exit, he excused himself for about ten minutes, giving me time, according to him, to 'pull yourself together and think about what you've done.'

I've done a lot of things but be an idiot is not one. "Dad, what the fuck was that?" I asked him as soon as the Mayor left the room.

My dad laughed. "Oh, Rafa is fine. He has a crush on you and I thought since you really do need to be punished and he'd get a kick out of it, why not let him touch the merch? He's a nice guy and you don't care."

"Dad," I said, pointing at my pubis where my thick slabs of abdominal muscles form a perfect and deep V shape that only accentuates the massive cock the good Lord gave me to spread cheer and joy across this lonely land, "he spooged on my stomach."

My dad didn't stop laughing until the Mayor returned, now wearing a fresh pair of pants. While I was not a fan of my dad's logic, I suppose giving the Mayor a little tour of the peaches was fine. It was weird, and pretending like I was getting spanked when I was one oopsie away from getting fingered, none of it was normal but none of it really mattered to me. All I wanted was to fuck up asshole in some deep way.

The Mayor explained the plan and as it came together in my mind, I was so happy I decided, if this came off as planned, I was going to give the Mayor something for his spank jar. He was a genius, maybe not at spanking or pretending to spank, but at fucking people over, he was my new hero.

As had been happening all day every day since the night of the party, during the school day I got several messages from my blackmailer reminding me of what I needed to do, that I owed him my hole, that he was going to breed my tight virgin pussy, blah blah blah. This asshole went to the Mini-Me school of evil. I ignored him until just after school.

"Parents leaving at 7pm for dinner. You have 20 minutes. Stop messaging me, asshole," it had to sound credible, it had to be in the voice of an aggrieved and offended straight guy getting bent by coercion.

He still messaged me a few times, including some dick picks from the bathroom at school and again at his house. What the fuck did he think this would do to a straight guy with twice the dick? Humiliate me? Make me horny? I have no idea, the guy is all asshole and a ton of stupid to boot.

Finally my parents drove away to dinner. They really were going to dinner, the Mayor thought the plan's requirements would be uncomfortable for them. My mom thought we were all nuts and kept looking at me like she could not believe I was going through with it, but I was all in. This was going to burn his retinas.

I sent him a message, "Door is open, in bathroom cleaning out."

That was believable right? Isn't that what you bottoms do? Make it all hospitable for the peppy one-eyed python? As expected, he walks in and yells through the bathroom door, "I'm here. Hurry the fuck up, this does not count against my twenty until I'm inside your cunt."

Pure, unfiltered, 100% asshole. "Shut the fuck up, I'll be right there. Get hard so this goes faster."

As he lay back on my bed, his eyes closing and his mind drifting to whatever fucked up thing he was thinking was going to happen, I heard my closet door open. I knew who was in there, it was one of the other guys from dad and the Mayor's old fraternity. He was now an FBI agent, and he was here to lay down some law.

"What the fuck! Adrian, who the fuck is this?" I could hear asshole looking for his clothes.

"Son, stay put, my name is Special Agent Lucas Lottoro," my house guest spoke to the vile piece of shit with full authority and he stopped dead in his tracks. You could have heard a pin drop. The only noise I was hearing was me beating my meat to get hard for my part of the performance.

"Son, did you send these messages to Mr. Adrian Botteli?" I can still imagine Special Agent Lottoro shoving the phone in Jordan's ass face. I had hoped he was shitting his pants already -- except I remembered he had no pants on -- and he was on my bed. I switched and hoped he could hold his shit.

"Who are you?" Jordan's voice was shaky, like a maple leaf in October.

"I am with the FBI, here is my badge," he started laying it all out for fuckwad. "Mr. Koplowski, are you aware that blackmail is a crime, and that any sexual service or enjoyment you compelled from Mr. Botteli through blackmail could be considered harassment or even rape under federal law?"

"What?" Jordan's voice was pitching high and sounding frantic. "I didn't rape anyone, besides, why is the FBI involved, this is a joke, it was all just a joke."

"Mr. Botteli was clear he was not interested, you threatened to expose his hit and run with the dog, and coerced sexual behavior from him. That is illegal. And, the moment you used interstate communications lines to transmit your threats, you committed a federal crime," just hearing him talk was getting me hard. This lawman was the shit!

"No, please, he's just so homophobic, I wanted to teach him a little lesson, but it was just a joke, no harm done," he was now pleading for his life and lying poorly.

"Were you not going to sodomize him tonight?"

"Maybe."

"Mr. Koplowski, I can give you one opportunity to save yourself tonight. You give your holes over to me and one of my friends and we will forget this ever happened," Agent Lottoro was taking off his clothes as he spoke. This was getting fucking real.

"You and shithead are going to fuck me? No way! I don't bottom, I'm a top!" Jordan's protests were tumbling down a rocky ravine.

"If by shithead you mean Mr. Botteli, no, he will not be fucking your dirty, skanky hole," Lottero replied.

"I will be taking a ride," the Mayor stepped out from behind Lottoro! Ta-daaaaaaa! Take that motherfucker!

"Mayor Alvarez, no, you can't do that! You're an elected official!" Jordan was like that sad polar bear floating off on a tiny piece of ice in the shrinking arctic circle, except this fucker can't swim in near freezing water for forty miles without breaking a sweat. Polar bear can do that.

"But, but, aren't you just doing to me what you say I did to him?" his final plea.

"I see it as giving you an option to save your future. It's really up to you. And, an important distinction between your actions and what we are proposing is that we are not stupid enough to put this in text messages." Pom-pom-pom!

I did not see him nod, but I expect it happened. The next array of noises involved a few minutes of ouch and fuck and it's too big and both of you at the same time and fuck no and oh shit and fuck and fuck me all the way to fuck me hard, cream my hole, fill me with your city hall babies.

That was my cue. I held Mr. Koplowski's hand and asked him one last time if he was truly ok with this. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "My son is an asshole and I failed to correct him, maybe this will teach him a lesson. Besides, it's been a bucket list item since we won State."

I smiled at him and we walked back into the room together.

"Dad!" Jordan was shocked and if he didn't have two dicks in his hole at the moment, I am certain he would have shit the bed. He struggled to get up but there was a lot muscle holding him in place and, to be honest, he did not really look like he wanted to get up. "Oh fuck it! You are humiliating me by showing my dad how much I love cock? He knows, he's heard me fuck half the city. Loser."

As he spoke he laid his head back down on the Mayor while he took in both government employees' cocks.

"That's not it at all, asshole!" I said, just as Mr. Koplowski dropped his pants and knelt on the bed, his hole just inches from his son's face.

As I approached from behind, my cock lubed, hard and shining like a glorious sunrise, I could hear screams of 'Oh God, please no, this can't be happening, my fucking eyes are burning, get off my dad and my personal favorite, don't jizz on my dad.' But I did. And I purposefully did not breed the kind old man who took cock with an astounding ease. I think the only hole that was looser was maybe Tanya Reynolds but she had been dating the Jackson twins at the same time, like literally at the same time. They lost a bet to me and well, she was loose. I am not sure what the sweet old man did but it was a sweet fuck and spraying his gaped out hole right next to his son's face was just the purest delight of the evening, topped off only by the moment where I wiped my cummy, ass juice dripping pork sword right on asshole's face.

I think Jordan learned his lesson, and when he acted up, his father would threaten to have me come over. I think maybe his father really did want me to come over and was disappointed Jordan wasn't enough of an asshole after that night. As for the Mayor, I sent him a special video message of me getting reacquainted with my prostate. My small thank you for his phenomenal plan and his forgiveness for my mistakes.

12