Give Me a Reason Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" I blinked.

"Unbutton my blouse, it'll give you time to catch your breath."

"Oh," I replied, aware that my breathing was not normal but that was down to sheer nervousness to be honest. I fiddled with her second button and undid it, I felt redder than normal but despite that I undid the third button and squeezed her breasts. She arched her back and looked down at herself as I undid that button to expose her black bra. I very nearly faltered then but I'd committed myself to this and so I undid the fourth and fifth buttons to show her belly.

Astrid parted the blouse, there was still a sixth button behind her skirt and she stroked my front with a steady up and down motion. I shivered slightly and swallowed as I reciprocated. She pushed me up and I rose with her. We exchanged another few kisses and then she broke free and looked down at my kilt.

A minute or so later she undid the first buckle on my kilt. I dropped my hands to her waist as she pulled the second belt hard against the buckle, the prong popped out and she pulled the belt free of the buckle, it was held closed by two hooks, one at each side. She undid the first hook and the front of the kilt dropped away. I looked down at myself as the next hook came undone. She opened the kilt right up to expose my white silk panties and a smile nudged her lips as she pulled the garment free and tossed it to one side.

Words can't describe how I felt, exposed, vulnerable, nervous, excited, hopeful? Perhaps it was all of those words combined. She pushed the blouse over my shoulders and the satin garment slid down my shoulders and she pulled it over my hands. The blouse ended up on top of the kilt and she sank down on her legs but when I tried to sink down as well she pushed me back up, which forced me to look down on her. She stroked my belly and front first with soft feathery strokes and then parted my legs and stroked them first. I thought she was going to touch my vagina but she avoided that and slid her hands around to my back.

I arched my back as she tickled it and closing my eyes, grabbed her shoulders to steady myself and just let her stimulate the tiny nerve endings in my back. A minute or so later however I felt the bra strap being pulled outwards and then she unhooked it. I opened my eyes in time to see the bra straps sliding over my shoulders and down my arms. The undergarment dropped over my breasts and my face reddened as I was exposed to her curious eyes.

She seemed almost detached and casual as she discarded the bra and then she leaned forward and glanced up briefly.

"Hold on tight," she told me.

I obeyed and she flicked her tongue over a nipple. I flinched ever so slightly and she latched onto it with her lips and rolled her tongue over it. I let out a gasp and she drew it up into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. The feeling was absolutely exquisite and I realised now why she had told me to hang on because I arched my back suddenly and nearly fell sideways because the feeling flowing through me was indescribable. I felt like I was coming apart at the seams as she brought both nipples to an erect position. My breathing became quicker and more intense, I pushed myself into her and followed her movements for the next few minutes until she finally straightened up and looked me in the eye.

"Feeling better?"

"Fuck yeah," I panted, "fuck yeah."

"Good, I think you're ready," she slipped her hands behind my panties.

I looked down as she pulled them down over my hips to expose my genitals. I'd always felt a little unease about that part of my anatomy. In the past I'd seen that other girls had less hair but a natural disconnection with my vagina meant that I only ever touched it in the shower. My mother famously refused to teach us basic hygiene, apparently after dad found a drawing in a medical book too much to handle. It fell to my siblings to teach each other.

She pulled them down further and glanced at me, "sit back and stretch your legs out."

I acquiesced and she pulled them all the way off and deposited them on my clothes, which were then moved to one side. I stared at the black patch of hair between my legs. I didn't understand what was going to happen next.

Astrid untied her skirt and let it fall free to reveal her pink panties and as she walked around the end of the bed to fetch the vibrator and lubricant she undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. She reached the bedside table and grabbing them, tossed them onto the bed. I stared at her panties as she slipped them over her hips to reveal a neatly trimmed vagina. I blushed but laid down on my back and just waited for her as she crawled across the bed.

"Relax," she kissed my cheek, "we'll go slow."

I merely nodded as she applied lubricant to her vulva and labia, followed by mine. My eyes shifted as she touched me down there, I don't know what I was expecting but she had a gentle touch and then she knelt between my legs and leaned over to kiss me on the lips.

"It's okay to touch me," she whispered.

Nevertheless, I only touched her breasts because I was unsure of myself. She moved further down to lavish more attention on my breasts and I arched my back suddenly in response. I let out a low whimper and she kept sucking and rubbing my nipples as I rose and fell. Eventually however she lowered herself and slid her well-lubricated lips against mine. I felt the tingling as she passed over my clitoris and cried out, "oh, oh, oh."

She slid back down again but then repeated the same movement for some time, I kind of lost track of time as she kept sliding back and forth but I remember spreading my legs wider and grabbing her buttocks to keep her close to me. Some time later however she rose and slid back down the bed and I propped on my elbows. Our eyes met and she smiled and then slid forward slightly and flicked her tongue over my labia. My eyes rolled back in my head and she told me later that my mouth was wide open in shock as my body responded to her tongue. She drew it all the way up to my clitoris and then tickled my perineum.

I fell backwards and arched my back as my nerve endings reacted. It's something I've loved ever since, the feel of fingers on that part of my anatomy, the tingling sensation is magical but there was more to come as she went to work on me. Astrid is without a doubt the queen of cunnilingus and I can say there's been more than one woman down there since! She started with broad strokes that went all the way to my clitoris and on the way back down it was sideways flickering to excite the nerve endings. When she got around to stimulating my clitoris she circled it slowly at first and then picked up speed before finally sliding the hood back to flick her tongue over it.

The first time she did it I let out an almighty yelp and she stopped and stared at me, my breathing was coming in short sharp gasps and I pulled my glasses off because they were steamed up.

"Why'd you fuckin stop?"

"Sorry, just checking."

She dipped her head again and licked my clitoris again. I clenched the duvet and closed my eyes as she kept going, and whilst she focused on that part of me she tickled my moist opening with a fingertip, which sent tingles through me. I was vaguely aware of pressure in that part of my anatomy as she licked my clitoris and labia. When I opened my eyes I saw her slide a finger into me, it was blurry because I wasn't wearing glasses but I knew she'd slid a finger inside me. She withdrew a moment later but it was a momentary respite because it slid in again, but I resisted the urge to push her hand away because it wasn't an unpleasant feeling, it was similar to a tampon I thought, until she slid her finger all the way in.

I threw myself back and cried out as she bent her finger slightly and withdrew. My breathing was now quick and rapid but I was still rising and falling as she slid her finger in and out, timing her movements with mine. She paused a little while later to allow me to catch my breath and the next time she used the vibrator, first on my labia and then my vaginal opening.

I grabbed my glasses and propped on my elbows as she twisted it back and forth, the vibrations sent waves of pleasure through me and I would've been happy to just let her keep going with that. Astrid however was intent on penetration and that took a few minutes to achieve and by then I was lying on my back clutching the duvet and whimpering like a wounded animal.

It was hard to describe the sensation later on. I felt as if I was coming apart at the seams, my body was tingling as she stimulated parts of me that had never been touched like that. I was afraid that the vibrator would tear something as well. The release when it came was sudden as the first spasm hit me, followed by several more in quick succession. I cried out over and over, the same word, "fuck, fuck, fuck," and she kept pushing and twisting that vibrating toy. Blackness finally fell over me and I momentarily blacked out as the orgasm took me.

When I opened my eyes Astrid had taken the vibrator out and was propped on her elbow, she had a look of mild concern on her face as she stroked my naked body.

"Hey, you're back," she grinned, "how was it?"

"it was awesome," I sobbed.

The tears were running down my face, a mixture of sadness and happiness. We held onto each other for a few minutes until I'd finally recovered.

"I love you," I touched her face.

"Og jeg elsker dig," she grinned.

And I love you.

With that being said I need to get ready for bed. The late news has just come on and there's more on the story about the arrests made earlier. The president and sergeant at arms of the Thunder Shadows have both been arrested and are being questioned. Penny and Robyn both raised their eyebrows at the news.

"Someone's talked," Penny mused.

To be continued...