All Comments on 'Given Away'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I guess someone somewhere gets something out of this. I feel so sorry for the young guy that there isn't any thrill in the story for me. I feel like he's being used and abused. I honestly do believe that two people can enjoy a loving relationship, but I have great difficulty enjoying abuse to think it's "loving" when the submissive person is being beaten, starved, and is in such a bondage situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyable

Mostly a reply to another review,. That said this is a very well written story and pretty damn hot! Keep up the good work!

Now...

If I had a peso for every woman that read a gay male fetish erotic story and did not get why it was not some Harlequin romance tripe with ninety pages of scissoring, I would be the richest man in the world. Maybe this was not written for your next gender studies workshop reading circle, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

love for you to continue this relationship

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago
I want to be a bride too

I have accepted that I'm a sissy faggot CD cocksucking bottom -- and I would love to be a bride for a hot hunky sexy man. I would love for everyone to see me dressed in a white bridal gown -- especially my wife. She needs to see me and understand that I am a sissy faggot, no longer her husband.

Please continue with more stories. This one is great.

hugs & kisses,

cdCindy

ABDLallyABDLallyabout 3 years ago
Amazing

I love bridal crossdressing and roleplay stories. This one really sets a high bar for the rest!

johngus22johngus22over 2 years ago

The part where they go to the wedding reception and the husband puts his boy underneath the glass table and has him suck him while he eats his meal, and the rest of the men laugh and jeer at the boy through the glass - that is one of the hottest paragraphs I've read on this site. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

But he didn't eat...At any point...any real food.

Yea, ok. This is ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I ditto ShadowRosie, this was just sad for me. This poor guy is going to live the rest of his life like this? Noooooo, that's f-ed up man he's so sweet. Let me read this next chapter 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a sub sissy this a lovely story where you give up everything for your dominant man.

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

You changed the gender but wished you had changed more descriptions especially if the anal sex.

Still hot and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Then he went to the cops and had them arrest him for sodomy and his father for selling him down the river.

UnclemartyUnclemartyover 1 year ago

Its been three years time for an update on how far down the submissive road has the young man traveled

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I’m all for someone being the top, and another being the bottom. Not everyone needs to be versatile. Actually when it used to happen, I always thought the top was just doing what he had to, and couldn’t wait for his turn to bottom. I’d rather it be a loving relationship, a close and tender( and sometimes not so tender!!) one. Victor wound up with the right one. Lucky for him he didn’t choose me, and I’m a bottom!!

Sub4D0MSub4D0Mabout 1 month ago

Amazing...such a hot read!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous