Giving In

Story Info
From monotonous sex to degrader to degradee.
2k words
4.5
4.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bedroom. Now." Her husband's voice was as rough as ever - which was to say, a poor attempt at roughness that he clearly thought would seem hot to her. It was not. Lara sighed, setting down her dishes and drying her hands off. She was used to this by now, and while the novelty and his initial enthusiasm wore off, the frequency of their fucking hadn't. She supposed it was only fair - they had been trying to conceive for a year and a half with no luck. They weren't high school sweethearts or anything. They met in college, like real adults - Lara scoffed. Real adults. Like they knew what they were doing at 20.

Still, they had been very much in love at the time, fucking like rabbits into their mid 20's. Then one day, it had just fallen away. Grown old, maybe. But they wanted to have a family. So now, at 28 and 29, they were fucking as often as possible to try and conceive so Lara could have two kids before she turned 30. She was terrified of the big three-oh, as much as she'd like to pretend it wasn't.

Still, fucking as often as possible more meant fucking as often as Ryan was able to get it up, whether or not Lara was in the middle of something. She wanted to get every chance possible to conceive. Normally she didn't mind, but getting into the flow with the dishes was something she didn't often get. It was a shame to waste it, she thought as she reached down to her hips. She lifted her shirt over her generous chest, letting her hair spill out over her shoulders and she shucked the tee to the floor beside the bed. She was quick at this now, disrobing without tripping on the way to the bed.

By the time she flopped onto her own side of the bed, she was in only her bra and panties. Tshirt bra from one cup size ago, light tan and stained. Hipster stock black cotton undies. There was no real point looking hot when the man had been inside you so many times. It wasn't like she had to seduce him anymore.

Ryan slipped out of his pants and underwear, his shirt still on as he came to loom over her. His cock was genuinely the largest she'd ever been with, about seven inches when it was fully hard. The feeling used to shock her into a pleasant humming headspace, but like everything else, the sex deteriorated when the enthusiasm and newness wore off.

With the fluidity of repetition, Ryan reached into the bedside table. He pulled out a small towel, which he laid under Lara's hitched hips, and a bottle of lube. He poured a fair amount of it into his hand, letting it warm for a minute as he put the bottle away. Lara thought about the dishes, whether the water would still be warm enough when they finished here. Ryan had been finishing more quickly recently. Lara doubted it was because the sex just felt that much better to him recently, but she had no idea why it was.

It was fine, though. Made it more likely she could get back to her chores and get ready for work the next day.

Ryan rubbed the lube against her pussy. She felt his fingers slip between her folds, her lips, ever so quickly. She hitched her hips up instinctively, but no amount of chasing after those fingers matter. Ryan was getting to the main course right away, like usual.

He rubbed his cock up and down over and over in his lubed hand. It was almost fully hard now as he looked down at her. Lara looked back at him, waiting for the usual slow push in.

Ryan pressed the head of his cock against her pussy, pressing forward slowly. Lara hitched her legs apart, letting him in as easily as he could. When he bottomed out he shut his eyes and shuddered like always. Lara wondered how it didn't get old for him. She wondered if she was doing something wrong, if she could be enjoying it more. If she-

"Be mean to me?" Ryan panted, thrusting into her as he lowered his forehead to the pillow beside hers. He asked this sometimes, maybe once a month. She wasn't sure why, exactly. Usually she just ignored the request and they continued on.

Lara bit her lip. She loved him and never knew what to say when he asked for that. She'd asked him straight up once what he would want to hear. She had remembered it but never felt comfortable saying those kinds of things to him before. Now, though, she just wanted something new to happen.

"Oh my god, you're being so pathetic right now." The effect was immediate. Ryan froze inside of her, pressed forward. She could feel his cock twitch, and her breath quickened.

"What?" he said, but didn't object, so Lara pushed on.

"I can barely feel that little thing, and you're already almost finished? Do you really think you can satisfy me with that thing?"

"Uhng," Ryan groaned, moving again, slowly at first but with increasing speed. He reached down to play with one of Lara's tits, and she gasped at the feeling. It had been a long time since he'd fondled her.

That was all the script she'd been told, but when Ryan whimpered, "More," she couldn't object.

"I come in here every day for you and you can't even fuck me for five minutes. I was in the middle of something else and you made me come in here? Should have just bent me over there over the kitchen sink. Maybe the neighbors would have seen what a pathetic lover you are."

"God, Lara, your mouth," Ryan groaned into her ear. He'd paused for the moment, pressed into her flush. "More, say more."

"Where would I even begin?" Lara said, thinking. Ryan beat her to it.

"Say you want to fuck other men," Ryan whimpered.

Lara had only rarely thought about that kind of thing, and always felt a little ashamed afterward. But she'd been offered the ball and she ran with it. She hadn't had this much fun in bed in almost a year.

"I do want to fuck other men," she said. "I'll bet any of them could fuck me better than you are right now. Show me how pathetic you are, baby." She shifted her hips telling him to thrust.

"Oh god," he said, pulling back and ramming into her once, twice, three times. Lara felt him deep, felt him hitting spots she'd forgotten she had. "You can't even feel that, can you?"

Lara fucking felt it - her head was going a little fuzzy warm - but she could play a little longer. "Nothing. Your pathetic-" she did accidentally yelp once - "cock isn't even registered as being inside of me."

He hit deep inside of her, and Lara moaned despite herself. She was genuinely wet now, her own wet mixing with the lube. "Oh, god, baby," she whimpered as he pulled her legs up around his hips. She wrapped her legs behind him. She felt split in half as he kept thrusting.

"Do you feel that?" he said, now almost a growl, and Lara snapped her eyes open to look at his. He looked different now, determined. She wasn't sure she understood the game but she'd do anything to keep the fucking going.

"No," she said as steady as she could, which wasn't very. He pulled out and Lara squirmed at the sudden emptiness she felt, until she felt his hands tugging her. She followed their urgings, shifting until she was in doggy ready again for his use.

"Maybe a different angle," he said from behind her, grabbing her hips. She felt him line up, then thrust in with one quick push. Lara went slack, held up mostly by his hands. "That's right," he said. "You can't deny you feel that now."

"I-uh, I-uh, I-uh," she grunted, mostly focused on getting thrusted into the mattress and not so much about listening to words.

"You can't even muster the will to be mean. You can't muster the will to do anything but lie there and take-" thrust "-my-" thrust "-cock."

With that he grabbed her hair with one hand and wrapped the other around her front, rubbing on her wet clit.

"Oh god, oh god," she whimpered, forgetting how turned around this fantasy had gotten. It didn't matter. This felt amazing. She would do anything to make it continue.

"Say you're sorry," Ryan commanded.

"I'm sorry," Lara rushed.

"What are you sorry for?" Ryan rubbed circles around her clit, slamming into her again and again.

"What am I sorry for, I'm sorry for, I am," Lara muttered nonsensically as she started to shudder and cum around his dick.

"Oh fuck," Ryan muttered, thrusting quickly three more times until he was cumming as well, shooting all of his sperm as tight into her womb as he could.

He dropped onto her after that, both of them a panting sweaty mess. Lara lay underneath him, feeling his weight holding her down, and his cock holding his cum inside of her womb. It kept her in a lustful, warm haze, and she wiggled slightly between Ryan and the mattress.

Eventually he rolled to the side, and Lara shuddered in disapproval as she felt him pull out, leaving her empty. He scooted up behind her, though, and gently looped a hand over her side to gently cup one of her breasts.

They laid there breathing in sync for so long that Lara thought maybe Ryan had fallen asleep, until he said, "Baby?"

"Hm?" Lara hummed, pressing back against him.

"Was all of that okay?" Ryan said, voice tinged with what Lara then recognized was anxiety. "I know we'd talked about you saying, mean, things to me, but you never said you'd be okay with me saying mean things to you."

She turned over to face him, seeing in the late afternoon light how unsure his beautiful brown eyes were. Her heart moved towards him in a way she hadn't felt in a long time, a way you only feel with the euphoria of first realizing mutual feelings.

She cupped a hand to his cheek. "It was all amazing," she said. "It got me crazy horny in a way I haven't been in a while. But may currently still be." Ryan laughed at that, and when he shifted his leg forward between hers, she couldn't help but press against it.

"A-ah," she sighed at the pressure, but tried to stay focused. "I liked it all, I liked when you were desperate to please me, I liked when you took control, I liked when you-"

Ryan moved his leg slightly, teasing her already sensitive clit while at the same time letting her feel that his cock was already semi-hard again. "Do you wanna go again?"

Lara shivered at the idea. "Yes, yes," she said, starting to grind on his thigh.

"Wait," he said, and put a hand on her hip to still her. It didn't work, but she did listen. "I just want to make sure that you feel okay telling me if we do something you don't like. Like a word or something."

Lara slowed, feeling incredibly horny but realizing that he was trying to communicate something important to her. "Like a stop sign," she said, vaguely remembering a term she'd seen online about safe-words. "Like Red."

"Okay," Ryan said, using the hand on her hip to shift her closer to him. His cock pressed between the two of them and they both shuddered. "If either of us say Red, we stop what we're doing and talk about it like normal."

"Yes," Lara said, and now that that was out of the way she was free to rub her clit against his hardening cock. She stared into his eyes as she did, watching his pupils dilate as he looked at her, felt her sliding against him. All she could think about now was getting his cock inside of her again as soon as possible.