Giving in for Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was loud! And he loved it. Kissing her hungrily, both of them danced to the rhythm of their bodies until they are ready for each release.

"Oh god. Yes! Yes! YES!" Luke didn't even have the slightest idea if it was his or hers. He was so concentrated on his balls which was already aching. He's ready for his release but he waited for Charity to cum first.

With one last, long thrust, as his head hit her sweet spot, her body convulsed, her eyes rolled at the back of her head, her mouth forming an "O", and her back arching, she finally came. The much delayed climax, she finally was able to reach zenith.

Soon after, Luke released his load. He continued to pumped in her as squirts of his cum shot to her womb.

"UUUUH!" He grunted, roughly pumping in and out of her as he not-so gently bites her shoulder blades. He grazes her collar bone then sucked on the place where her neck and shoulder meet. It sure did leave a love mark on her beautiful creamy skin.

Charity gripped his ass and furiously thrust and grind on his cock as she was still in wanton.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," was all she could say.

He swore she went wild for a while, until both their release subsided.

"Holy fucking shit! That was the best climax I'd ever had." She said, rasping for air. She closed her eyes momentarily and opened them again, looking at his eyes with contentment and happiness.

Because of that, Luke blurted out what he was planning to do to her for the rest of the evening, heck even for the rest of days before his wife would arrive. "I'm going to fuck you so good and make you fucking scream so that the whole building know I'm screwing your brains out."

She bit her lips and mewl. He grunted.

"I would love that, daddy." She seductively said, taunting him with her little girl voice. Fuck, at this age he didn't even have an idea his dick had the ability to be so quick to grow.

Feeling himself pulse and throb inside her, he leaned in and whispered in her ear as he started to slowly pump into her thoroughly fucked pussy. "You like that, don't you? You like people to know your stepdad's fucking you, huh?"

"AH!" She screamed. A moment, then, "Y-yees, da-daddy." She purred in his ear.

Luke inhaled her hair, smelling the sweet sweat and the smell of fresh sex in the air. He could taste it.

This was a better way than he had planned for her to finally call him Daddy.

***

Hey. This is my first erotic story so I hope I did I great job. I want to exercise my talent for erotic literature and your feedback on what I can improve would be highly requested. And of course, there'll be more of Charity and Luke doing naughty things as they both explore their fantasy that goes deeper and nastier as they had thought. This will transition to hotter reads and kinky sex(es I don't know what the plural of sex hahahaha).

12