Giving In - Luna Pt. 01

Story Info
Luna finally succumbs to her desire for Henry.
2.2k words
4.6
3.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slknstn
slknstn
1 Followers

I didn't even notice you until you were right in front of me. I looked away for a moment and I turned to see you already by my side. Lust flared in your eyes, making my heart skip a beat. You cupped my face with your left hand and grabbed my waist with your right; kissing me vigorously.

I'm ready. I have been for a long time, and the anxiety of the moment just disappeared with how abruptly you approached me. We'd been dancing around this for a while, the sticky, humid heat existing between us that seemed to be fueled by each time we'd go out to dinner, or drinks or come across each other at events--this was the breaking point and I am ready.

It seemed that we were both waiting for the right moment. Between your politeness and my reluctance to give in to temptation, it was a tribal dance, teetering on the brink of us both diving in recklessly. It drove me wild to know that you were willing to chase me, court me and indulge me before having an opportunity to even kiss me. It's not like there weren't kisses before, but they were chaste and polite hellos and goodbyes--but this was something different altogether. You kissed me with purpose, and I gave in, pressing my body against you in acceptance. We were conducting a symphony; Jack Daniels and crème brûlée dancing on our tongues. I put up a war of my own, tugging on your bottom lip and pausing just long enough to look up at you, and I could tell that my teasing was only fanning the flames.

Only God knows how I've wanted to sit on that dick and gush all over it. I would run my hands over my body in the shower, trying to imagine how you'd touch me. I'd lay in my bed at night and roll my fingers around my clit, bringing myself to orgasms at the thought of you at the peak of ecstasy--gripping my hips and thighs and squeezing my ass in attempts to take control; struggling to stay grounded as I ride you, unyielding, until I told you when to cum. But another part of me, the anxious part, wanted you to do just what your cool confidence and demeanor seemed to suggest--that you would make me submit and take everything you had to offer. Something about this kiss is making me feel like tonight would be more like the latter.

Kissing you was intense, exciting me in a way I hadn't felt in a long time. Your lips were soft and full. I was so lost in it that I didn't even feel you unzip my dress until it fell off me. I never felt the expected gust of cool air on my exposed skin because I immediately became enveloped in you. You were everywhere; your hand in my hair, the other at my waist; caressing my neck while you sucked on my bottom lip, and all I could do is sigh in satisfaction. The house was quiet, save for our heavy breathing.

You smelled divine, like the sea before a storm, driftwood, sandalwood but also like a springtime rain--like pear and...citrus. I was being over stimulated by everything--your body being the breaking point. It was so large, it cradled my curves perfectly. How could I even begin to think I could dominate you? I felt your raw power while you ran your rough, calloused hands along my body, stopping at my hips and gently gripping them. You murmured in approval. I felt the flex of your biceps in every movement, while my free hand worked diligently at unbuttoning your navy blue shirt. The way you touched me; it was better than I had imagined.

"Oh, Henry."

That changed things.

You pulled away from me just as I freed the last button, and scanned my face; the look in your eyes very nearly setting me on fire. "You're absolutely gorgeous." Your voice was low and gravelly, as if it were laced with honey, dripping with need, making my breath catch in my throat. The black lace bra I wore fell away, my breasts immediately yearning for your mouth on them. You seemed to consider it quickly but withheld, cradling them tenderly, your thumb gliding over my nipples which hardened under your command. You kissed over my heart, your prickly beard trailing my skin until your mouth was at my ear. "I want to taste you, Luna."

In a matter of seconds I was in the air, legs wrapped around your waist as you carried me into the bedroom. The rocking motion of the short ride to the bed made my clit rub gently against you; I know you felt how wet I was, and I was excited to find out exactly what you planned on doing about it. I felt the power behind every movement. My arms rested on your shoulders, my hands caressing your back; chest to chest. The hair on your chest was soft but plentiful, and teased my nipples, further hardening them. You opened the door to my bedroom, and gently lowered me onto the bed; your mouth trailing kisses all over my neck and chest, while your hands gripped my thighs and pushed my knees up against my full, ample breasts. My pussy was barely covered by the matching black lace panties I wore, and I wanted you to rip them off of me, but I could tell that you intended on toying with me for as long as possible. "Stay just like that."

You stood, towering over me, our eyes locked while you peeled off your shirt and unbuckled your pants. How could it be that just the sight of you was enough to make me yield? Your curls fell over your eyes, a sheer curtain over your intense stare.

I broke eye contact, raising my hands up to adjust my hair, which was a curly heap, while I fully took you in. My eyes traversed along your form, the limited grey light coming through the floor to ceiling windows playing a game of shadows and highlights across your broad and lightly forested chest, leading me to follow the light down to your pelvis, where your hands unbuckled your belt. Your chest rose and fell softly as you disrobed. My eyes flicked over to your forearms, the muscles softly flexing and contracting as you began to work on the button. I suddenly felt feverishly hot, as I ached in anticipation to see what lied ahead.

I was so lost in looking at you that I didn't realize that you were watching me right back. You gazed on with a similar admiration, no doubt seeing how ready I was for you-- as I never wavered from your instructions. Your pants fell to the floor, and soon so had your boxers; your excitement apparent; your dick thick, long and primed for war.

You dropped to your knees at the foot of the bed, gripping me by my hips and pulling me forward; until your lips were inches away from my pussy, so close that I could feel your breath up against it. You pushed the lace to the side with a deft finger, the cool air of your steady breathing against my now exposed and dripping sex, heightening my arousal a thousand-fold.

Your focus shifted away from my prize, kissing and lightly biting on my inner thighs instead. I gasped, and you chuckled. When you finally returned to her, I was a mess, my pussy visibly dripping awaiting contact, damn near screaming for your attention. You were taking your sweet time, and I was at my wits end. You could just put your mouth on me, but here I was, fully unwrapped, yet virtually untouched.

"Please," I moaned.

"Hmm?" you whispered, at a decibel so low it was almost as if you were talking to my pussy directly. My breathing had quickened and I hadn't even noticed how audible it was. It was so loud, it deafened me. I could barely think anymore. I had only had a few drinks but I felt impaired, my entire body buzzing in anticipation.

"Taste me," I whispered, closing my eyes, reflexively arching my back.

You obliged immediately. Your tongue landed directly onto my clit, circling it gently, before your mouth closed over it. One arm rest against my thighs, locking me in place and your tongue flittered on my berry. The moan that escaped me was raw and primal, and you groaned in approval.

What was once nothing was now too much. I needed to put some distance between myself and your tongue but that was for naught, as I began to spasm even more. My hands desperately looked for a way to escape. It seemed foolish, because you simply ignored me while you played my harp, repeatedly circling the outer folds then plunging your long tongue deep into my core, the bristles of your beard activating every nerve ending between my thighs, setting me ablaze.

I'd never been eaten this good before in my life--my body convulsing with each tongue lashing, my pussy pulsing in time with the beat of my heart. "Oh...shit." My hands finally settled on one pushing up against your forehead and the other attempting to wedge itself between your forearm and my thighs, and my eyes flew open, desperately looking for a way to escape you while your mouth closed over my nub and sucked on it, two fingers teasing my pussy, until they plunged deep inside. My eyes flew open, the sight of you eating me out spellbinding me into obedience.

It was like you were in a trance, your eyes focused solely on my pussy while I rolled my hips against your face. Your eyelids were low, like you were drunk; the blues of your eyes barely visible but glowing. The sounds of you devouring me rang through the air, setting off fireworks throughout my body. Your fingers were now curled within me, hitting my g-spot relentlessly, my juices flowing everywhere as I began to buck harder against you, my legs temporarily dismantling me from your stronghold. I attempted to scurry back a bit, your fingers slipping out of me, but was quickly met by your piercing eyes, freezing me in place. Your beard glistened in the dim light, your lips curved in a...smirk.

That excited you.

You quickly yanked me back into position, and forged ahead, even more feverishly, sending me into a frenzy. My ass jiggled and you groaned in acknowledgment. The sounds got louder and your tongue moved faster, darting in and out between my folds and sucking on my pink pearl, my thighs now spread further apart as you dined. I thrashed and squirmed with no success. With every movement that separated your lips from my pussy you became more demanding, your bicep tensing as you pinned me down, your deep, low grunts and groans tickling my brain. I yelped, trembling, and you simply surged ahead, my juices and your saliva dripping past my pussy, soaking the sheets.

It's as if you planned to devour me until I was a quivering heap, but now, with all my floundering, my thong had the audacity to be in your way. You stopped briefly, offering me a second of respite, and frustratingly yanked it to the side, then launched your mouth back onto me, causing me to scream. In this new position, my hands gripped your shoulders, while your hands raised me off of the mattress and gripped and cupped my ass to your mouth as if I were a cool melon on a hot day. My plump booty spilled from your hands as you gripped a cheek in each hand. "Mmmm," you murmured on my clit, your voice so deep that the vibrations sent electricity running from my clit to my brain. Your fingers dove back in, a quick flitter matching the flitter of your tongue sending me into overdrive.

I was so close. So...so close. I wasn't going to fight you anymore. I placed a hand on your head while I gripped your upper arm tightly and I writhed under your lips. I watched you intently with glazed eyes now, seeing your passion for my pussy personified as you consumed me, my breasts heaving as you slurped on my pussy. "Ooh, yes." I groaned

You approved of my compliance.

"Good girl."

That did it. My body grew limp, all my energy tightening deep within me, and I screamed, gushing. I gripped the back of your neck and buried your face in my pussy and you just kept eating, giving me wave after wave of pleasure. "Oh! Fuck!" I moaned loudly. I thrashed with abandon, your hands traveled quickly to my knees, firmly holding them in place as you continued to demolish me with your mouth. My body felt like it had seized up into a singularity, sucking me out of reality until I exploded again into existence; over and over and over.

"Henry!" I pleaded.

You placed me back onto the mattress and rose to your feet. My knees were still to my chest, my pussy throbbing and ready for more. You looked at me, your sky blue eyes now darker than a storm at sea.

My heart beat like a drum, but nearly stopped when you began to climb me.

slknstn
slknstn
1 Followers