Giving My Friend a Blowjob

Story Info
It was supposed to be just a one time thing!
2k words
4.51
28.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need it! Please help me," Chris said desperately. That's what my roommate Chris told me, as he was sitting up on the couch; his hands useless, and his cock was SO HARD! This was the second time he asked me in two days!

It was a Motorcycle crash that caused this situation. He got upset because his girlfriend broke it off, with him. So, he rode stupidly and crashed. Chris's Left hand was in a cast. His right hand with road-burn. needing care. Needless to say, he couldn't do much! So, I help him with most of the things he needed. I even hold his cock when he pee's!

I don't know why I have to do THAT and I asked him why. I mean, he can sit down when he needs to pee! He just tells me he's a guy and that he likes standing up when he pee's.

But he sometimes gets hard when I hold his cock as he pee's. He says he can't help it. He says It's "morning wood," or at other times, he says it's because I have small hands like a girl.

I guess I understand. I am small for a guy. Still, I try to keep it professional. He needs care right now, I say to myself, while his cock plumps up in my hand. When he's done peeing, I do what I do to myself. I squeeze my cock and shake it a little, before putting it back in my pants. Sometimes when he's hard during these times, he sometimes would joke, "don't leave me like this!"

"Very funny," I'd tell him.

He appreciates me helping him in these ways. He told me that I was a good friend for helping him like this. But then his words became more suggestive, saying he wishes he could have more than a hand on his cock!

I know what he's talking about! But I don't know what I can do for him! I'm not a girl that can do it for him! So, I had said, "Well, maybe you'll find someone that can help you out, once you get better." He said he can't wait that long.

Now, he's asking ME to suck is cock!

The first time he openly asked ME to "help him out," I was shocked! I'm not Gay! I've never thought about doing things with another guy! Yeah, he's a good-looking guy, and he's my best friend, but NO!!! I can't do THAT!

That first time he asked me, when I was helping him get undressed for bed. His cock was HARD too! With his hard cock right in front of my face, he pleaded with me to suck it! I thought he was joking, but he was serious! I told him no. He didn't like that. He called me a tease. He threw his shirt at me and told me to get out of his room!

As I laid in my own bed that night, I felt bad for turning Chris down. I mean, he was definitely in need of relief, and his cock was SO HARD! I get that, as he can't do it himself right now! Yeah, I'd love for someone to suck MY cock, but no one's ever done that for me! It must feel so great!

He also called me a tease! Why did he say that? I help him pee and get dressed and undressed. So? He's implying that I get him hard? So, he wants ME to suck his cock!

I never imagined what it would feel like for someone to GIVE a blowjob. Now, since my best friend is asking, I admit, I was thinking about it. What would it feel like to have a cock in my mouth? Plus, we've been friends a long time, even before becoming roommates. Then I thought to myself, "Why was I even thinking about it?" I felt that there was no way that I was going to suck his cock for him!

The next morning was a little awkward as we did our thing and I got ready to go to work. He was still naked, as he often is, in the mornings. I'm sure he can manage to put on something, but he doesn't. Now, since he asked me, and it was in my mind, I couldn't help but glance at his cock and wondered if I could I do THAT for him too? Why was I even thinking about it! Then I said to myself that I should get it out of my head.

We didn't say anything that morning, other than some glances towards each other. When I was about to leave for my job, I decided to break the silence between us and turned to him and said, "I'll be back. I'll see you later," with a slight meek smile.

"Thanks," he said, and I went out the door.

Suddenly, I felt better. I was happy with what little he said to me that morning. At least he wasn't angry with me, I thought. I don't like being angry with him either and having unwanted tension between us. We're not just roommates. We're friends! I was sure that he realized that too. So, I was hoping that this situation of him asking me for a blowjob would go away. It didn't, even for me, as it was on my mind all day.

I came home after work. Chris was sitting on the couch watching TV. I noticed that he had gotten dressed. At least he was wearing t-shirt and sweatpants. We said hi and such. He asked me about my day, like normally as I prepared dinner. He told me he showered and changed his bandages himself! He seemed a bit more confident, like he could do things himself once again. I walked up to him. He held out his hand to show me what he did, as if he was proud. I put his bandaged hand in my small hands, turning his hand around and such. He DID do an okay job bandaging it, but he still needed help, from what I saw!

As I held his hand in my hands, I looked up at his face and he smiled at me. I liked that. But he wasn't smiling because I was praising his work. I noticed when I looked back down, that his sweatpants were tenting!

"Really?" I exclaimed, knowing what he was thinking about.

"Mike, Please, I need it!" he pleaded once again. With his left hand in a cast and his other hand in bandages, he was still able to lift his butt and pushed his sweatpants down, exposing his hard cock to me again.

I was in shock! Here was my friend showing me how hard he was and pleading with ME to give him relief!!!

"Please!!!!!!" Chris said desperately. A tear ran down his cheek even, telling me he REALLY needs this!

I found myself in a hard place, no pun intended. He's my best friend! I don't know why, but I said, while still keeping it "professional" so to speak. I said, "Okay, but just this once." I couldn't believe I just agreed to give my best friend a blowjob!

I knelt between his legs and tried not thinking about what I was about to do. I breathed in and out a few times thinking to myself, "Okay, I can do this. It's only to help my friend."

I reached out and touched his cock. Not the first time, but it seemed like it was! I wrapped my fingers around his cock shaft. I licked my lips and leaned forward.

Once his cock head touched my lips, I closed my eyes and let his cock slip inside my mouth. That's when Chris moaned. I don't know why, but I felt my cock leak when he moaned! Slowly, I began to please my friend.

It was not so awful as I thought it would be, yet I felt like I just crossed a path that I didn't want to go down. Yet, this was for my best friend, I tried to convince myself.

As I sucked him for the first time, I was trying to concentrate my thoughts on taking care of his need. I was convincing myself that I was doing this because HE needed it! At the same time, Chris moved his bandaged hands to my head and was moaning pleasurably.

I don't know why, but I found my dick getting hard from doing this. My best friend's cock was in my mouth! This was my friend! I didn't WANT this to become a pleasurable experience for me! This was supposed to be just taking care of a friend! But his continued moaning as I sucked him was confusing me. I could taste his pre-cum! I wanted to be repulsed, but I wasn't! He even sighed, "oh your mouth feels so good!" I don't know why, but him saying that made me feel good!

It was only a minute or so, but it felt like a lifetime for me! I got lost in what I was doing. Chris, my best friend had just told me that my mouth felt good! But then things changed for me when he said, "I'm gonna cum!"

Suddenly my thoughts were brought back to reality, and I tried to back away, but his casted hand and the other was keeping me there. Then it happened...

Chris was cummning in my mouth! The first surge was quickly followed by another! I tried to pull away from him, but I couldn't!

"Swallow it," Chris told me, in his heightened aroused state. For me, I didn't think I had an option! I had to breath!

I swallowed it and took a breath. When I did, I tasted that salty, pungent cum. I still tried pulling away but Chris held me there as his cock flowed more cum into my mouth, as he said, "That's it. Swallow it all!"

I saw a side in Chris that I never saw. His now cum coated cock shaft slid back and forth between my lips. I felt so scared at that moment. What did I just commit myself too?

When he finally released my head, I pulled back in shock. His softening, glistening, satisfied cock, wet with my saliva and some cum rested upon his left thigh. I looked up at him and said, "I can't believe you came in my mouth!"

He snickered and said, "I'm sorry, Mike. I couldn't help it."

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash out my mouth. I looked at myself in the mirror and said to myself, "I can't believe he convinced me to suck him off! What's wrong with me!"

I made us dinner, and later that night, as I laid in bed, I couldn't get over what I had done. What's wrong with me? I don't want THIS! Why did I do it? Why did I get hard, while doing it? I hated myself. I told myself it would never happen again, and that it was just a on-time thing. Again, I was wrong.

In the coming days, I struggled with what I did. Did I like it? I don't know. If not, then why was my own dick hard, when I was doing it? At night, when I laid in bed, I got hard thinking about it too, yet I didn't want it to. I started looking at Chris differently now. Still, I thought there was no way, I'd do it again!

Days later, he wanted another one! "It's just until I get my hands healed," he said. He played with my common sense mind. "You know my ex girlfriend never did that for me, even though YOU know that's what I want!"

For 20 minutes I pleaded with Chris about not doing it again, telling him that I wasn't Gay and we really shouldn't do this. He just kept bringing the conversation back to where he said he needed it and said I should understand.

"I understand, but please, there's got to be another way!" I said, hoping he would finally understand what I was going through about this. He didn't. There was no other way. His needs were more important, it seemed. I don't know why, but I understood. I once again found myself with my best friend's cock in my mouth and a mouth full of his cum.