All Comments on 'Giving My Friend a Blowjob'

by Michaelfantasies

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 1 year ago

Well that brought back some fond memories...thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Once you do it you always want to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a fantasy of mine too! I want a mouthful then fill my hole till it leaks down my leg !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thats what a true friend does ! I would do it !

Yours in TN

TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealistabout 1 year ago

Waiting for the next chapter

justwarped2018justwarped2018about 1 year ago

so hot love to find tha friend too great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

its so hot to feel a cock cumming in my mouth

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

I liked this story. I had a friend that got drunk one night and wrecked his car. Broke his right leg and both arm’s multiple places. He had no idea I was bi when he ask me to jerk him off the first time. I’d never fooled around with any friend before because I wanted to keep our friendship just that. After almost a week he was hard 24/7 and I started to take pity on him. I held out almost 2 weeks before I broke down and jerked him off. A few days later he was begging me to help him get some relief. I told him I’d give him another hand job. As I was jerking him he said my lips looked so good. I told him to forget it. After he came and I cleaned him up he ask me why I wouldn’t help him out with a blowjob. I lied and said no way was I going to suck a cock. A few days later I went out to a favorite bar that was a hangout for transgender people. When I went home I was drunk and horny. He ask again for a blowjob and being drunk I finally relented and sucked him off. He said I gave him the best blowjob he ever had. After that ever couple of days I’d suck him off.

jk1982jk1982about 1 year ago

Well written, it actually happened to me, he turned me into a personal slut. I am still my friends slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That wonderful feeling of no turning back…nice but also very hot…had missed your writing…great to see you back…going to re-read the Tease story…my favorite…hugs…

88girfriend88girfriendabout 1 year ago

Good story. I liked the denial part. They always deny they want it. One little nit pick. Maybe proof read another time or two. Your second paragraph was pretty rough. 5 stars thought

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, my friend is not injured but I have the urge to take care of his cock for him.

Since I know that when you step out there and let them know what your thinking there`s

no way of knowing their response I have not done anything about my urge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If it was me I'd be sucking off my best friend / roommate every night just cuz I love cock and cum so much please fuck my mouth I promise not to spill any

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn’t like the imbalance in this story. That is not at all hot to me. Chris’ insistence that “he needed it” despite what Mike wanted was annoyingly selfish. And cumming in his mouth without consent wasn’t hot either. His weak “I’m sorry” was lame. I just don’t find this hot.

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Yeah it felt imbalanced to me too. He could suggest that they take turns. Just because his hands don’t work right now, his mouth still does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story great friend ! Wish I was the sucker !

Yours in TN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, I don’t know how I feel about being pressured to do this, but that being said, I would love to have a friend that let me suck him.

Jimony00Jimony00about 1 year ago

I love the imbalance in the story. No force but a lot of persuasion from the friend to put it into the writer's head and he started to think about it more and more. I wasn't at all surprised that he found hands on his head when he tried to back off. Their roles had already been coming into view, that just made it clear to the cocksucker what is expected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should have said ok, I’ll make you a deal. You suck me off first and then I’ll do you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bit one sided, but I would give anything to have a friend that would let me suck him!

Bi_blue_savgaBi_blue_savgaabout 1 year ago

great story. I could picture myself serving my friend also. but just more often

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I never shared a room with anyone, but would have loved to have helped him out in this way. Very realistic, in my opinion, and quite hot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I guess a few photos and a video of this would have helped Chris get mike to follow up again and again..

TNGdiddyTNGdiddy11 months ago

Good story. Short and to the point!

Wish I had a buddy. We could help each other out.

HumiliaterHumiliater11 months ago

Good story. Made me reflect on how many missed opportunities I had in my younger years to take a friendship to a new level.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wish he was my friend

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’ve been swallowing my best friends cum for a while

Lovelicker2Lovelicker26 months ago

HOT.... thanks for sharing. I would help my friend out too ...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it sounds like fun cumming in my mouth......

titluver60titluver606 months ago

Friends should definitely help each other. I loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was good short and straight to point you are a good guy

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would have loved to have been talked into sucking off any one of my food friends while growing up, I so want to suck cock and lick some nice low hanging balls. I'm sure at some point I'm going to act on this desire instead of just jacking off and thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have easily taken his cock every day and swallowed every bit. Perhaps his buddy could have done a 69 to repay.

jakladdjakladd2 months ago

I love this story; the internal conflict, the trepidation. Makes realize that I am a full blown cock sucker, that I am so fucking hard and gay with the thought of sucking off my roommate. I'd be sucking his cock morning, noon and night. I'd sneak into his bed and suck his cock, obsessed with sucking his cock, tasting it, pleasuring him, tasting his semen. I'm even more gay than that, I'd be girly like your other story "The Tease", I'd want to be his 'girl' and wear panties for him, be feminine for him, love kissing him and spreading my legs and him screwing me like a girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelfantasies@Michaelfantasies
Sexually, I'm a VERY DISCREET, loving, caring, giving, submissive person. In life, I have been very independent. Also, my stories are mostly fantasies, though yes, I'd like to find a masculine, confident, persuasive, caring, top man in my life. Any such men here? Let me ...