All Comments on 'Giving My Virginity on Christmas'

by DoubleDimpleDoll

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was veryyy good! I'm so glad I found this. On Christmas day no less, which is kinda sad but who cares. Thanks. Lol, i had fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Brother Sister stories are my weakness. Love this one. Would love to here a Valentine’s Day story with these two. Maybe with a secret to hide from their parents.

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensabout 3 years ago

The "little girl" voice was kindof immersion breaking, she's supposed to be at least 18. What 18 year old talks like that?

Anyway, the story itself was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@ Ravus_Sapiens

I take it you will submitting one of your own audio's to this site soon, thus showing every other performer what they should be doing and just how perfect you are. Constructive criticism is one thing, but try having the balls to create something yourself first, before pontificating like a prat.

From an admirer of anybody who tries their hand at creating and submitting their work to public scrutiny. Bless you all!

cristiangs07cristiangs07over 2 years ago

Fantastic story!

As for the comment on the voice, even my ex-partner would put a girlish voice when he wanted to ask me for something, so it doesn't break any immersion, at least for me.

It is evident in this case that the sister is the favorite and is a bit spoiled in that sense, but oh, we love her so much that we forgive everything, right people? Who's with me?

TransguycharlieTransguycharlieabout 1 year ago

Oh holy fuck! I kept on cumming through that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoubleDimpleDoll@DoubleDimpleDoll
Hi darling, thank you so much for listening to me! Add me as your Favourite to make sure you don't miss out on my new audios! I read and reply to every fan mail sent to me --> doubledimpledoll@pm.me. More of my taboo audios (audios that are not suitable for Literotica) are ...