Giving Thanks Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still naked, Melissa led me to her parent's room and stood by their bed. They were cuddled together, kissing and touching each other on top of the covers.

"There they are. How do you feel all this?" asked Mary with a smile on her face.

"I uh, am a little stunned but I guess I feel honored if I had to put a word to it," I replied.

"Well good, you also took Gina's virginity, Melissa agreed to it but she wanted it to be you. This is our Thanksgiving, every year. Us women cook and give you a wonderful meal and receive thanks in the most wonderful way. Our family is closer than any we've ever met, nothing will ever get between our love for each other. Tomorrow, we make love with who we choose, Melissa has asked for Gina to be with you both for a couple of hours in the morning though but you can join us all on Saturday after we make more herbs. You're the first man Melissa has brought here but I hope you'll be the last too."

"I hope so too," I said, smiling at her.

"Welcome to our family, Marcus, Melissa chose well," said Frank.

"Thank you," I replied.

Melissa and I crawled into bed together, we were both wiped out.

"I want you to know, this is our life at the cabin only. Outside we'll still hug and kiss each other but at home in our own places, sleeping with Aunts or Sisters is not allowed. I hope to be enough that you wouldn't want to but it's Dad's very strict rules," she said to me softly.

"Melissa, you are my one, I will never betray you," I replied.

"Good."

We fell asleep together and slept pretty hard. Even as I drifted off to sleep, I still felt it was a dream.

I slept really hard that first night. Melissa was still fast asleep beside me but I could smell coffee and I felt like I needed it to shake the cobwebs from my head. It was 8am, usually we were both up and moving around 7 but we'd went to bed pretty late. I got up and used the bathroom, brushed my teeth and put shorts and a shirt on before snuggling Melissa, kissing her on the neck to wake her up.

"Mmmm, my handsome fiancé, why are you wearing clothes baby?" she said, rolling over to hold me.

"I don't know, I just didn't want to walk out there all naked," I replied.

"My love, you were naked all afternoon and had sex with all the women in this house, there's no way you suddenly went shy on me."

"I know, I still can't believe I didn't even hesitate." Melissa smiled.

"It was the herbs; they took away any inhibitions you had."

"Why don't they sell or market this stuff, could be worth billions on the market."

"It has to be prepared a certain way; I'm only allowed to tell you when we're married."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, my love. It's not something you could just shove in a bottle. Without our preparation, it would just make you puke and then leave you sleepy."

"Well, I think you should go first, I could use some coffee."

Melissa just smiled, kissed me on the cheek and helped me out of my clothes. She held me close to her when we were both naked, pressing her breasts into me.

"You're so beautiful you know," I said, gazing into her eyes.

"Thank you, I love you. I want you to help me wear my sister out before lunch," she replied.

"Why is she here when she doesn't have a boyfriend or husband? Not complaining, she was fun but I was curious."

"She was not doing so well in school, got in with a pretty bad crowd and almost ended up in jail. Dad had tried being hard on her but that didn't work so Mom suggested he try an incentive. He gave her 6 months to get to an A+ average and she actually did it. Her incentive was to come here and join us for the first time."

"That's awesome. Will she be here every year?"

"Well yes, you need a really good reason not to be here. I'm talking broken limbs or really sick good reason but thankfully, nobody has missed a year yet."

Melissa led me by the hand to the kitchen, everyone else was already up and about, Mary was serving breakfast while Frank poured coffee. I grabbed a mug and he poured me some. Seeing the women walk around naked had my cock waking up, I sat down at the table to hide my arousal.

"Sleep well, young man?" Frank asked me.

"I did, thank you," I replied.

"Today we just relax, Mary and Bethany will make us a nice lunch, Melissa and Claire will make a light dinner but otherwise we mostly relax and watch movies. You may get dragged away for sex if one of the women want it but the group stuff that you enjoyed yesterday will return again tomorrow. Two days in a row with the herb can make you a little bit aggressive so there's always a day between."

"Melissa told me it was a Great, Great Grandfather that was shown it?"

"I didn't tell him how it's processed before you even asked, Dad," said Melissa.

"Yes, you'll get the full story and background on your wedding night, not before," he said with a smile.

Before I'd finished my breakfast, Gina touched Gary's shoulder and held out her hand. Gary got up and followed her as she went back to the bedrooms.

"Well, I guess that plan is out the window," said Melissa.

"I wouldn't worry about it my love, she's had a grin on her face all morning, I think she really enjoyed herself yesterday," said Mary.

"Well if you're not going to be locked away, you should finish up and come with me," said Bethany to me.

Melissa, who was sitting next to me, kissed me on the cheek.

"I'll clear your plate away my love, go fuck her brains out," she whispered to me.

I was hard by the time we got to the room, watching Bethany's sexy ass as she walked in front of me had me pretty excited. 2 extra rooms were set up as sex rooms and she led us to one of them and closed the door behind us.

"The group stuff is fun and all but I do like a nice quiet seeing to. Oh, you're already nice and hard," she said, grinning as she stroked my cock.

She pressed her body to me and kissed me passionately, her breasts were bigger than Melissa's and I enjoyed them pressing into my chest. She broke off our kiss then pulled me to the bed, threw a cushion on the floor and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Get me nice and wet, by Melissa and Gina's moans you seem to know what you're doing with that tongue," she said, opening her legs.

Her pussy was beautiful, I'd only got to see it from behind but I took a second to gaze at it then closed my eyes to enjoy her. I explored her labia, slowly sliding my tongue inside her to taste her juices. She tasted amazing and began to moan as I slid more of my tongue inside her as I licked up and down. Once she got more aroused, I licked closer to her clitoris and sped up my tongue, eventually hardening it a little to rasp on and around her engorged clit. When she gasped, 'oh right there' I focused my efforts and less than a minute later she was cumming, flooding my tongue with her cream. When she got too sensitive, she gently pushed me away and then pulled me up onto the bed with her.

"That was great, thank you," she said, catching her breath.

She had me get on top of her and guided my cock into her pussy, she felt so warm and tight, I groaned as I got deeper into her.

"Take your time, I want to savor this nice cock of yours," she said.

She licked her own juices from my lips as she kissed me again but was soon moaning in pleasure as I began to thrust. I'm not sure how long I lasted. Bethany kept me on edge the whole time, making me slow down when I got close and then having me pound her hard when she was cumming. We both had a sheen of sweat on us when she finally said 'fuck me hard, fill me with cum' and I did. I pulled her legs up and put them on my shoulders then really slammed into her. Her eyes got wide but she was cumming hard by the time I groaned then sprayed my seed deep inside her. I kept my cock deep until I was spent then slowly pulled out of her and collapsed beside her as we caught our breath.

"H... Holy fuck, that was amazing," she gasped.

"I.... I agree," I replied.

"Melissa is a lucky woman, getting to take this as much as she wants."

"Oh, I'm the lucky one, she is so beautiful and sexy to me. She just has to look at me and I'm ready for her." Bethany laughed.

"Well, I'd love to get you hard again and take you from behind but I know my Sister really wants you. Come shower with me."

We kept it as non-sexual as we could in the shower but seeing Bethany rub soap over her body got me hard again. Bethany just grinned and kissed me on the cheek.

"Totally taking that as a compliment," she said then rinsed herself off.

I was still getting dried but Bethany put her finger under my chin, kissed me softly on the lips then left the room. I finished drying off and left the bathroom expecting to go and drink more coffee but Mary was sitting on the edge of the bed, her legs already open and a pillow at her feet.

"Oh, sorry, were you waiting to use the room?" I asked.

"Well yes, with you," she said with a smile.

"Oh, okay."

The erection I got when I was showering with Bethany had started to fade as I dried off but seeing Mary sitting there, her large, beautiful breasts and hard nipples, it soon perked up again. She pulled me to her when I got close enough and pulled me down to kiss her as she stroked my cock.

"The herb's effects are not as potent but you can get nice and hard again as much as you want until about lunchtime, I changed my mind though, you don't need to eat me, I'm already soaked," she said, pulling me up onto the bed with her.

Mary laid back and opened her legs, she was every bit as beautiful as my Melissa but had 'maturity sexiness' about her. I got between her legs and pushed my cock inside her, we groaned in unison as I filled her and it felt wonderful. I was in awe of her breasts too, her nipples begged to be sucked and while I still thrust in and out of her I leaned down to suck them, bringing more moans from her. After a while of gentle thrusting she had me go harder until she came then she stopped me and had me lay on my back. She mounted me and took me inside her again and looked down at me, smiling as she worked my cock.

"Melissa has told me how happy you've made her, that makes me so happy too. I was worried her shyness would keep her lonely but, oh fuck this feels good, you.. oh fuck I'm cumming again," said Mary, her sentence broken off by her orgasm.

She leaned forward as her 3rd or 4th climax burned through her body. I pushed up to meet her thrusts and she shuddered then collapsed on top of me, still shaking.

"Be...behind, nice and hard," she said.

Mary got off me and got onto her hands and knees. I got behind her and pushed deep inside with one thrust and held onto her amazing hips as I fucked her hard like she wanted. I lasted for ages, I felt Mary cum a few times then my own climax took me by surprise and I almost blacked out I came so hard. I pulled out when I was spent and collapsed on the bed next to Mary as we both gasped for breath, smiling at each other.

"That was so good," I said when I could finally talk.

"Oh, we're not done, my love. I'm going to suck you nice and hard again then I'd like you to give me anal. Melissa told me you like it, Frank isn't too keen so I take it when I can," she replied.

"Does she tell you everything?"

"Yes, she does. Nothing bad or negative my love, just how good and caring and passionate you are."

"She is very amazing; I can't believe I got so lucky."

"Well, with her and this family, you will never want for anything."

Mary put me on my back again and leaned down to suck me. Her mouth felt amazing and it wasn't long before I was starting to get hard again. I kept a laugh to myself, I still couldn't believe my future Mother-in-law was sucking my cock after having fucked her and her sisters the day before. Once she got me hard, she kissed me then leaned over to the bedside drawer and got a small bottle of lube. She put a few pillows under her stomach and handed me the lube as she got comfortable.

"Nice and slow until I tell you, it's been a while my love," she said.

I coated my cock with the lube then slowly pushed a well-lubed finger into her ass. Once I'd pushed a second finger into her I was satisfied enough and got in position to fuck her again. I took it slow at first like she requested but once I'd pushed the tip of my cock past her ring she told me to start thrusting and to get deeper with each one. I was soon balls deep in her ass, her guttural moans and filthy words of encouragement spurring me on and the hot tightness of being in her ass waking an almost feral side in me. Mary was furiously rubbing her clit as I fucked her ass, she got even tighter when she came again and I couldn't hold back anymore. I pushed deep into her and sprayed her bowels with what seed I had left in my poor balls. Mary had a look of bliss on her face when we collapsed together again, she kissed me softly on the lips then cuddled into me as we caught our breath. We showered together, like with Bethany I got hard as I rubbed soap all over her breasts but Mary leaned over and told me I could fuck her again. I gave her another couple of orgasms before I came again, pretty sure I was just spurting air by that point but it still felt good. We finished up in the shower, got dried then walked out to the lounge. Mary stopped me in the hallway, kissed me and whispered 'thank you' then led me out holding my hand.

I sat down in the chair, pretty wiped out. I looked over and Melissa was slowly riding her Dad as he sat on the couch, looking into his eyes as she worked his cock in and out of her. Gina was on the rug by the fire, Gary and Steve were at either end of her, one being sucked as the other fucked her. When one of them came they'd swap and repeat. Bethany was sitting on the other chair, her legs wide open and was being eaten out by Claire. Her eyes were pretty glazed over like she'd been cumming for a while too. Mary sat down on my lap after handing me a glass of water and we just watched the fun going on before us.

"I take it we've abandoned the rooms?" said Mary when the action had paused.

"Well, you were being super loud, Mom, we felt like we were competing with you or something," laughed Melissa as she continued riding.

"It was good to hear that you finally have an anal fan to take care of that need too," said Steve.

"Fuck, was I being that vocal?" replied Mary.

"Uh-huh, we're happy for you though, Sis," said Bethany.

Melissa started to cum and her Dad pushed up and came in her. She slumped onto him and I could see Frank's cum starting to leak from her pussy. I didn't feel a single pang of jealousy, it was kind of odd. I realized most of that was down to me having spent the entire morning inside her Aunt and Mother but I looked at the rest of the room and pictured being in any of the positions there and smiled. Melissa finally got up, she smiled at me and followed her Dad into the shower.

"Is he spent, Mom? I was hoping for one more load before they are all finished," said Gina, her Uncles finally done with her.

"You getting a bit needy my love?" replied Mary.

"Yes."

"I'm sure Bethany or Claire would be happy to eat their husband's cum from you honey but I wore this one out, sorry."

Melissa came back from her shower and leaned over her Mom to kiss me.

"May I steal my fiancé for a nap and cuddles please Mom?" she said.

"Of course you can my love," said Mary.

Melissa and I cuddled together in our bed, she had a beautiful smile on her face.

"So, how was your morning?" she said, gazing into my eyes.

"It was pretty nice, Bethany was fun then your Mom had me 3 times," I replied.

"She's so happy you like anal, she almost squealed when I told her you loved my ass."

"None of the other guys like it?"

"They'll do it but they don't really enjoy and get into it the way you do."

"I still can't believe this is all happening, almost feel I'm going to wake up."

"Just wait until tomorrow, Saturday's on Thanksgiving weekend are pretty wild."

"Oh?"

"Uh-huh. Expect to be pretty worn out by Sunday."

"Are you going to tell me?"

"Nope, you'll find out but I promise you'll love it. I know Claire and Gina will want you after our nap too. Unless of course, my Mom claims you again."

"Will I get to have you today?"

"We'll have the rest of our lives to make love, this weekend is about enjoying others, my love."

"Oh, okay then."

Melissa had me spoon her, usually a position that would have me getting hard and poking her in no time but I was truly wiped. I had a goddess in my arms and I'd never been so happy.

12