Giving Thanks Pt. 02

Story Info
My new family's Thanksgiving continues...
3.5k words
4.73
16.2k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the feedback on Pt 1. I'm really enjoying these characters and plan on another part before the wedding one. Wedding is already playing in my head but I don't intend to keep you all waiting before I write it.

I was enjoying my nap, I wasn't sure how long I'd been out but I woke to the most wonderful feeling of my cock being sucked. I opened my eyes and looked down expecting to see Melissa's blonde hair as she worked my cock but instead, I saw the short, dark hair of Gina. I groaned in pleasure, she really knew what she was doing and was soon fully hard.

"Afternoon, sleepyhead. Melissa said I could wake you, she's with my Dad and Uncle Gary," she said to me with a smile, noticing I was awake.

"How long was I asleep?" I replied.

"Couple hours, not too long. Okay if you're on top? I'm already soaked."

"Uh, sure."

Gina laid back on the bed and opened her legs for me. I didn't want to just climb on and start fucking her so I kissed her neck and kissed a trail down her body, sucked her nipples and gave her pussy a brief lick to make sure she was aroused. A few brief licks of her clit had her almost cumming so I figured she was ready and climbed up her body to enter her. She gasped in pleasure as I pushed my cock into her. I took my time, letting her feel every vein on my cock and to savor how wonderfully tight she felt. I started with deep and slow thrusts at first but her moans soon had me rampant and I increased my pace. She started cumming after a short time and it was like her pussy gripped my cock. I couldn't hold back for long, she was on a wave of multiple orgasms and I pushed deep inside her and filled her with my seed. I rolled off her and laid beside her, gently fondling her breast as she gazed at me, smiling as she caught her breath too.

"Want to know a secret?" she said to me.

"Uh, sure," I replied.

"I'm not on birth control."

"Wh... what? You've had 4 men more than once these past few days!"

I was puzzled when she started laughing.

"I'm so sorry, your face is amazing. I can't have kids. I got an infection when I was a kid and they had to take out my ovaries or they would have killed me. It's why I'm destined to be forever single. Men my age just want a pretty girl like me to give them a few kids and live happily ever after so they run when I tell them. It's fine, sorry I teased you."

"You're fine, you had me going for a minute. I was like, holy shit, any four of us could be a Dad soon," I replied. Gina laughed.

"Well, if I wasn't this way, Dad would have insisted on me being on birth control but I asked Melissa if I could tease you. She said you had a sense of humor so it was okay to wind you up."

"Oh, I like to laugh. I also know quite a few guys who are decent and don't want kids at all, don't shut yourself off to the possibility of being happy."

"I haven't, just learning that guys my age suck and I need a slightly older man with a nice cock like yours to be happy."

"Want to go again or do we have to get back?"

"You can take me in the shower if you like, Aunt Claire told me not to wear you out though."

"Okay."

Gina was fun in the shower, I had to hold her up when she came again though, her legs buckled and shook below her when orgasm washed through her body again. We dried together and before we left the room, she held me close and kissed me, said a quiet 'thank you' then walked out with me. Gina sat on the chair with me and snuggled on my lap, we both watched Melissa riding her Dad as she sucked Steve at the same time. Mary was being fucked from behind by Gary as she ate Bethany's pussy, I felt my cock getting hard at the sights and sounds of their fun.

"You should come and claim this one, Claire, he's getting a little excited at the view and I could totally just shift over a bit and take him again," said Gina with a grin.

"Better not, you had your turn," replied Claire.

"I'm kidding, I'm worn out," said Gina.

"You ready again so soon, Marcus?" said Claire.

"Yes," I replied.

"I told you, Melissa gave him a lot yesterday, I think my Mom did too," said Gina.

"Well, I'm not complaining if I don't have to wait."

Claire helped Gina from my lap and pulled me to my feet too. She led me to one of the sex rooms and closed the door behind us.

"I hope you don't mind, I wanted some alone time with you. I'm not against group stuff or doing it with the family there but I wanted a nice quiet time with you," said Claire as she held me.

"No, I don't mind. What did Gina mean about being given a lot?"

"Oh, it's nothing bad, Melissa and Mary gave you more of the herbs than they were supposed to, it's why you're still able to get hard so often."

"I am starting to get a little sore so maybe I didn't have enough," I said with a laugh.

"No, you'll get more tomorrow. Come and eat me then make love to me."

Claire was a little less vocal than either of her 2 sisters, I didn't mind and actually found it hot that she'd gasp and moan softly when she came. I was in awe of her though, I know if I'd walked past her in the street before I'd met Melissa I'd have turned to look at her, only dreaming about her

sexy body but there I was, pushing my hard cock inside her. I took my time, enjoying her facial expression change as I fucked her. My cock was hard but I was nowhere near being close when she got too tender for me.

"I'm so sorry, Claire, I think my poor cock is worn out, I'm not sure I'll be able to cum," I said to her.

"It's okay, I'm not taking it personally. You've given me more than enough orgasms. Come shower with me and we can see who else is still going," she replied.

I felt guilty when I was showering with Claire. It was like she knew, the look on her face when she looked at mine was one of care and she held me to her under the water.

"Let's get dried and we're going to have a quiet talk," she said to me.

We dried off and Claire took me over to the bed and held me close. I felt tears welling up in my eyes and all my emotions were burning through me at once.

"Someone is finally free of the herb's effects. My husband experienced the same, he came to me when I was being eaten out by my sister and he was in tears, telling me he was so sorry for betraying the love I gave him. Mary stopped eating me and held him, took him into one of these rooms and did what we're doing now, quiet cuddles and talk. Melissa loves you or you wouldn't even be here, Marcus. I've never seen her so happy, so vibrant and almost floating around all the time in bliss. I'm talking about before she even came here this weekend. We talk in a group facetime, a lot and she doesn't stop talking about you. We were so afraid she'd never find the right man and she did. Our family, this getaway, is something so wonderful to experience. Free of the guilt and taboos that society places on what we've enjoyed and you're a part of this family now. So, let go of the guilt, let your poor cock rest and remember this little chat when your herbs tomorrow wear off on Sunday," she said to me.

"Is this why you wanted me last?" I replied.

"Yes. Being the youngest I was the most recent to have brought a new family member into our fold and I remember clearly how distraught Steve was at the time. I'm going to get a cloth and wash your face, make sure your fiancé has showered and you can take her to bed, okay?"

"Thank you, Claire."

"You're very welcome."

Claire got up and got me a damp facecloth and gently wiped my tears away then kissed me on my forehead.

"Go to bed and I'll bring Melissa to you. I'm pretty sure we told her to expect this at some point but I'll remind her," she added.

I slipped out and went to our room, Melissa, fresh from a shower, came to me a few minutes later. Claire closed the door after her and Melissa got into bed with me. She looked at me with a smile on her beautiful face.

"I love you, Marcus. Claire told me where you are, I'm sorry I couldn't warn you but Claire knew to be ready for it. What she said is the truth, if I didn't love you the way I do, I wouldn't have shared my family with you. Tomorrow, you're going to have more herbs and when we drive home on Sunday, you'll tell me all about what you enjoyed when I was being ravaged by my family," she said, softly kissing me on my face.

"I just, it's a lot to hit me at once. Yesterday, when I was making love to your Mom, I felt like a stud, like I wanted to fuck every woman here but when I showered with Claire, I felt like I was betraying you and it was like a knife in my heart," I replied.

"I know and I know you never will betray me. Let's get some sleep, you'll need your energy for tomorrow."

"You're not going to tell me what we're going to be doing are you?"

"And ruin the surprise? No way."

Melissa kissed me and then snuggled into my arms, I fell asleep pretty quickly and got a great sleep.

The next morning, I felt pretty refreshed. I felt exposed when I walked out with Melissa without clothes on but Melissa kissed me and told me to relax.

"That guilt hangover's a bitch, huh! It affects us at different times but we're not allowed to warn you about it beforehand. We've all had it, after the first time it's fine though, you just laugh, get a boner and are like, 'holy fuck, I actually did that with my sister-in-law'. When Gina brings a man home, Melissa will be the one to talk him down from it. You're going to love today though my man," said Steve.

We had a light breakfast and I was kicked out of the dining room with the other men when Frank handed out the bowls and herbs. Like the first time, we all lined up and were given a pinch of herb by each of the women. Melissa kissed me passionately when I had swallowed mine then led me over to one of the rugs and had me lay on my back. I watched as Mary, Bethany and Claire did the same with their husbands but Gina came and sat beside us.

"Melissa, explain then get us started," said Mary.

"So, I'm going to ride you until you cum then I'm going to sit on your face for you to eat me. While you're eating me, Gina will ride you until you cum in her then she'll take my place at your mouth. I'll move on to the next open cock, as will my Mom and my Aunts until each of us has had all of the men cum in us. I know you're kinky as hell, you've eaten my pussy so many times after you've cum deep in me so I know you'll love this," said Melissa.

"By how hard he is already I'm pretty sure he will not object," said Gina.

Melissa was right, I didn't mind eating her pussy after I'd cum in her, I hoped I'd manage with all four women. Melissa mounted me and began to ride me, I looked over and the other women were doing the same with their partners. Melissa leaned forward and kissed me and whispered, 'finger my sister while I fuck you, baby' and I almost came right then. Gina was close enough to hear and she just opened her legs for me and gasped as I explored her pussy with my fingers. I made it through about 4 of Melissa's climaxes before I couldn't hold back anymore, I pushed up and groaned as my cock swelled then sprayed my cum deep into my woman. My climax set Melissa off again and she shuddered, her face almost in a silent scream as she came. She stayed on top of me until she caught her breath and then straddled my face, looking down at me as she lowered her dripping pussy to my mouth. I was still rock hard, as I licked our combined juices from Melissa's pussy, I felt Gina mounting my cock, lowering herself onto me slowly until she had every inch inside her. As Gina fucked me, Melissa was cumming again and I had to focus on my breathing as her cream flooded my mouth. She eventually got too sensitive though and got off me and laid back to catch her breath.

Gina was enjoying herself on my cock, she leaned over on me and slammed my cock into herself again and again. I pushed up to meet her thrusts and was rewarded by her quiet squeals as she came. I didn't last much longer, her pussy almost milking my cock and I held her to me as I sprayed my cum into her. She looked into my eyes as she caught her breath then climbed up my body to straddle my face. Before my view was blocked by my sexy, soon-to-be sister-in-law, I watched as Melissa took her dad's cock into her as Mary straddled his face.

I lost track of all time. Claire was the last to ride me and she laid on top of me, pressing her amazing breasts into me as she took my cock.

"You better cum this time, Mister," she said to me with a grin.

"I think I still have a nice full load for you, sexy lady," I replied.

"Good to hear. Feeling better about all this, even knowing what comes later?"

"Yes, I'm enjoying the feeling this herb is giving me and getting to enjoy 4 sexy women. Tomorrow's feelings can wait."

Claire ran her fingers through my hair as I licked out the rest of the load I'd sprayed into her pussy. She'd cum pretty hard and a lot had squirted out over my balls but nobody cared. When all the women had been through all the men, we stopped for something to drink after the women wiped us down with a damp towel.

"You men still have a couple of hours left with the herb's effects, Melissa and I want to be double penetrated, Frank can have my pussy, Gary, do you want Melissa's pussy while Marcus takes her ass?"

"Love to," he replied.

"Rest of you know how it works, they need to cum another 3 times at least," added Mary to the other women.

Melissa kissed me as Mary got on top of Frank on the couch. Melissa then got the lube and coated my cock then led me to Mary's ass. Frank paused with his thrusting to let me slide my cock into her as then we worked a rhythm between us to piston our cocks into Mary. The others were mostly watching in awe, slowly riding or being taken from behind as they watched Mary cumming harder than they'd witnessed before. Frank came first then after the 5th or 6th orgasm by Mary, I pushed deep into her ass and exploded, spraying my seed into her ass. I pulled out when I was spent, Mary rolled off Frank and collapsed on the couch, a huge, satisfied grin on her face.

"Th.. That was fucking amazing, thank you both," she stammered.

Melissa cleaned my cock with a cloth and then sucked me back to hardness. She had Gary take Frank's spot on the couch and straddled him then had Mary lube my cock before I pushed into her ass. Melissa got pretty loud as Gary and I fucked her, when she came she almost blacked out though and Mary had to help her get off of Gary. I hadn't cum, Gary did but Gina got on the couch on her knees and said she wanted to try anal. I took it slow with her but I barely got half my cock inside her before she stopped me.

"Wow, I am going to need more practice with smaller cocks than yours, Mr. Marcus, I'm so sorry," she said, sitting down.

"Well, my ass is still nice and lubed, I'll take you again, hon," said Mary.

I didn't last long but I gave Mary at least one orgasm before I finally came in her ass a second time.

We were all pretty spent by dinnertime, we weren't allowed to shower but we washed our hands and ate the last of the leftovers then Mary and Frank led us all to the covered deck where a huge hot tub was already bubbling away. Frank got into the water and relaxed but Mary had us all wait.

"This water is our healing bath, it's full of salts and minerals that will leave you refreshed but it's also symbolic. Once we have bathed and relaxed here, our special time is over for the weekend, there will be no more herbs and making love to your own partners will be private again. Gina, you get a pass but only with permission from his partner if you want more," said Mary.

"I'm pretty worn out, Mom, I think I'm good," replied Gina.

Mary kissed each of us as we took turns getting into the tub. It felt amazing and I groaned as the warm water seemed to soak into my bones. Melissa hugged into me on one side and she had Gina get on the other side of me and I felt so at home.

"Thank you, Marcus. I'm so glad you two met and you could join our family," said Gary.

"Thank you all for accepting me. Melissa has given my heart so much love even before we came up here, I know I will be happy for the rest of my days with her," I said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Now you know I expect separate beds until you're married, right?" said Frank with a deadly straight face.

"No, Dad, we put a towel down on our bed, we don't have to have a separate bed because I squirt sometimes," we all laughed.

"Ah fuck it, I tried. Joke might have worked before dinner on Thursday but not now," he said with a laugh.

"If you'd kept your face that straight when you said it, yes it would!" I replied.

"Well, Melissa has decided she wants a spring wedding and we will have it here. Christmas will be at our house with all the kids and we can pick a date then but we'll have 2 ceremonies, one that guests will enjoy and then our own, traditional private one here just for the people in this tub. Melissa is allowed to tell you about that a week before it but I promise you'll love it," said Mary.

"I want Gina to stay with us for a while, Dad, is that okay?" said Melissa.

"Sure, nothing public, you know my rules," replied Frank.

"Oh, I know."

I sat back and enjoyed the view, my fiancé and her sister in my arms and another 3 beautiful pairs of breasts to gaze at. Mary saw the look on my face and laughed.

"What is that look for, Marcus?" she said.

"I'm just expecting Angels or something to come down and be like, come on, harp lessons at 4 pm. This is pretty close to my idea of heaven," I replied.

"Until you get the come-down tomorrow," laughed Steve.

"Come down my throat maybe, Gina can drive while I blow him in the back seat," laughed Melissa.

I let my mind wander back to the first time I laid eyes on Melissa on that fateful night. I looked at her the same way as my fingers wrinkled from the water and smiled.

She held my hand and whispered in my ear as she held my hand, "I want to feel how those wrinkled fingers feel on my clit, let's go to bed."