Giving up Control

Story Info
A short read of being dominated.
757 words
4.39
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes lingered on my crotch. She lightly bit her lip before taking a few steps forwards that made her hips press up against my legs. She tugged at my belt and quickly undid it as an evil grin spread across her face. I helped her take off my clothes. When I tried to kiss her, but she put a finger to my lips and whispered in my ear, "who gave you permission to kiss me?" I could feel myself going hard at her words; I was in trouble.

With that, my mind went blank; she started kissing my neck and nibbling my ears. She slowly trailed her tongue down my body and slowly put me into her mouth. I couldn't hold back a moan. "That's it Pet. You better make some noise for me."

Her tongue licked my cock, sending shivers throughout my body. Her mouth was warm and wet. Her lips teased the tip, as she started fondling my balls.

I tried to grab a handful of her hair, and she swatted my hands away. She then pulled her mouth off my cock "bad boy." She reached around and swatted my ass hard enough to make it sting a little bit before continuing. Her head bobbed up and down and my legs turned into noodles.

I could hear a moan far off in the distance. She chuckled, and it sent vibrations through me. I realized that moan came from me. I leaned my head back and relaxed letting her take more control.

She took me deep into her mouth, her nose hit my stomach, her lips wrapped around the base, I could feel the back of her throat on my tip. She then stopped and wordless shoved me onto the bed. Sliding on top of me, straddling my hips, she leaned forwards to give me a hard kiss. Her tongue pressing against mine, I could taste a little bit of myself in her mouth.

She slowly eased me into her, just the tip, teasing herself. All I could think of was grabbing her hips and shoving her all the way down on me. I had to fight the urge not to get punished, I didn't want her to stop.

"You're being a good boy and good boys get rewarded", she cooed before easing herself onto my cock taking it all while letting out a sigh.

She started moving her hips back and forth grinding herself into me. When she pulled me our I could feel her pussy pulling me back in. I slowly ran my hands up her back and slowly brought my hands up to her nipples, lightly pinching them and flicking them. She threw her chest out bring her breasts forwards letting out a moan. I could feel her writhing around my tip.

Her pace quickened, her hips slapped against my pelvis. She then sat up her eyes meeting mine. She put her hands around my neck "Can, I?" I nodded. "Tap my legs or side for me to lighten up. Touch my arms, wrist, or hands and I'll let go. Repeat it so I know you understand."

I did, and I could feel her hand squeeze around my throat cutting off my ability to breathe. She pounded hard on my cock; her hips slamming down on me as she let out moans and sighs of pleasure.

Occasionally she would let up, which allowed me to take a quick breath or two before her fingers would tighten up again. My hands grabbed onto her hips, and I slammed her harder onto my cock.

"I'm about to cum. You better cum with me. I need to feel you pulsing inside me." With that, her fingers tightened up harder. Her hips became more of a furious rhythm. I needed to breathe as much as I needed to cum.

I could feel her getting warmer and tightening up around me. I needed to unload inside. I could feel a pressure building up on my tip; I felt her tight in up around me and started to pulsate. I had to grab her hips and shoved her hard down on me unloading inside her, as I felt her tighten up and pulse and with around me her body tightening.

She then climbed off of me, a satisfied smile on her lips. She laid down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder; I gently placed a kiss on her head. "Who said you could kiss me?" She laughed and leaned up and kissed me deeply.