Giving Up Control Ch. 03

Story Info
Eliza is held at the true limit of human arousal.
2.8k words
4.7
10.6k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eliza had spent over an hour in her machine, helplessly trapped by her own restraints as she was mercilessly ravaged by the tickling tools she had built herself. Half a dozen mechanical hands racked her upper body with hellish tickles, kneading her sides as they skittered up and down. More hands scrambled around each of her ribs as she cackled uncontrollably. A few of them were digging into Eliza's curvy thighs, not relenting as she screamed for them to stop and let her go.

"PLE-EHEHEHE-EASE AHAHAH- STA-AHAHAH-AHP-"

Even worse than the hands were the various other tools the machine had started using on other parts of Eliza's hopelessly ticklish body. With her arms still secured over her head and her shoulders fixed to the table, she had no defence against the electric toothbrushes that were being forced into her delicate armpits. In hindsight, she should have known the toothbrushes could be used in this way, but she hadn't considered any of this back when she was blindly adding all sorts of tools to her creation. The spinning bristles were unbearable as they were applied to her shaved pits, but Eliza had to bear them while she was locked in place - all she could do was hope someone heard her screams through the soundproof walls. Of course, the ideal solution would just be if her machine let her go, but she had a feeling luck was going to continue to work against her today.

Even as she was ruthlessly tickled by the AI, Eliza's arousal hadn't died down at all. The machine had brought out more vibrators and was currently holding them against her rock hard nipples, not relenting as her nubs were buzzed at the maximum possible intensity. The vibes circled around her areola, ravaging the tips of her breasts from every angle as she gasped for air under the vicious attack. But without any stimulation between her legs, Eliza could do nothing but moan as the AI expertly increased her arousal without taking her over the edge. The graph showed a steady rise in Eliza's arousal as it had been showing the whole night so far, and by now she knew that there was nothing she could do to stop her merciless creation.

On top of all of this, the AI had started to explore Eliza's writhing body with the fluffy feathers that had been teasing her breasts earlier. The feathers had felt heavenly on her erect nipples, but now they were simply torturous as they skittered all over her sensitive skin. Feathers were the cheapest tool to add to her contraption, so under a spell of horniness while she was building it, she had decided to attach dozens of them to the machine. At the time, she fantasised about being helpless as the feathers slowly traced her curves, kissing her breasts and licking her pussy lightly as she moaned into the empty room. But her dream had become a nightmare as almost a hundred different feathers of all shapes and sizes ferociously ravaged her from every angle, not giving her an ounce of mercy as she screamed and cried.

"NOO NONO PLEHEHEHE- PLEASE I CAN'T AHAHAHA-"

The feathers covered any millimetre of skin that wasn't already being attacked by some other evil device, whether it be the vibrating hands, electric toothbrushes, powerful vibrators or something else. A few tall and stiff ones had been drilling into her belly button for several minutes while Eliza struggled to shake her stomach about to dislodge them. Some fluffier feathers had been scampering up and down her supple sides, making her giggle softly between her shrieks. And yet more soft feathers had begun circling her globes, stroking all around them without showing any remorse. Sometimes a few of them would spend some time tickling her between her tits, driving her crazy as her round breasts bounced around. But worst of all were the horde of feathers that had placed themselves on her waist, daring to inch lower and lower towards her shaved pussy, but not quite reaching it. Eliza cackled like a maniac as she wildly tried to move her insanely ticklish waist away from her assailants, but her restraints were too strong.

Eliza's pussy had been dripping constantly this whole time. She needed to cum, for two reasons. The AI she had trained had become hellbent on teasing her out of her mind, and after the two ruined orgasms and over an hour of edging, she was beginning to go insane with lust. But more importantly, cumming was the only way for her to escape the ticklish prison she had locked herself into. Every time she climaxed, there was a one in two chance that the machine would halt and her restraints would be removed - while her ruins had counted as orgasms, she had been unlucky enough to still be trapped in the program. However, since the last unsatisfying orgasm she had just had, her pussy had been too sensitive for the machine to touch her there, and without any stimulation in her most sensitive parts, she was still no closer to cumming.

Luckily, Eliza's privates were starting to return to their usual sensitivity, so the machine would be able to go back to pleasuring her with vibes and dildos, hopefully to a full and satisfying orgasm this time. Or at least, that's what Eliza had hoped for - little did she know that her AI program had decided that orgasms were counter-productive to its goal of maximising her arousal. Instead, she was about to enter a world of unimaginable sexual frustration as the program prepared to submit its creator to a marathon of edging and orgasm denial.

Eliza was too preoccupied by the inhumane tickling to notice the mechanical hands slowly crawling up her thighs towards her dripping wet pussy, but she certainly felt it when the robotic fingers poked into her entrance once again. She immediately started begging for any stimulation that would give her the release she desperately needed and get her out of the torturous machine. But now that the AI had changed its tactics, the movements of the hands between her legs were slow and methodical. The fingers gently stroked her pussy lips as they twitched at the slightest touch, aching for a full orgasm. They entered her womanhood and began to press on her G-spot at a painfully slow pace while she screamed for more.

Eliza finally regained some hope as the machine once again brought out her vibrator and started moving it towards her swollen clit. She gasped as the toy suddenly landed on her sensitive button and began to buzz immediately, accompanied by the fingers inside her firing up as well. Eliza shrieked at the electrifying feelings while she rocketed towards her much-awaited orgasm, howling as she got close. Just as she thought she might finally get what she needed, the vibrations all ceased and the toy was pulled away, leaving her drooling pussy quivering in need.

"FUCK JUST LET ME CU-AHAHAHAAHAHA-"

Unfortunately for Eliza, while her machine had decided to now block her orgasms completely, it hadn't stopped the ticklish attack. The AI was pleased with the outcome of this new approach. Eliza's arousal had shot up as she was forced to the edge of a climax, and since she hadn't actually cum, her pussy hadn't become too sensitive to continue being played with. In fact, the vibrator returned to her clit and started buzzing again just a minute later, forcing its victim to the verge of orgasm once again before stopping just a second shy of release while she cried out in frustration. Her arousal increased again - this new tactic was a breakthrough for the AI.

Eliza was edged like this repeatedly for the next hour, always leaving her a writhing mess as she pleaded for mercy from her unfeeling captor. She watched her arousal increase on the graphs during every single edge, despairing as she knew it meant the torment would continue. Her arousal seemed to have no limits, meaning the program could just keep edging her again and again to keep fulfilling its goal. Any time she had started to feel tired or hungry, the machine simply sprayed her with the revolutionary aphrodisiac to return her back to her energised state, with the unfortunate side effect of making her even more desperate for sexual release.

"PLEASE I'M S-SO CLOSE- OOO- NO-"

As the edges built up, Eliza became more and more frantic at the thought of being stuck in her own creation in this way. Why had the AI stopped letting her cum? Was it stuck in a loop somewhere? She tried analysing the screen in front of her between her uncontrollable jerks as she was still being tickled, but could see nothing unusual in the logs. However, she did notice her arousal finally dropping on the graph.

That was it. Eliza couldn't believe she hadn't thought of this earlier. She just needed to lower her arousal to break out of this loop. Just now, concentrating on analysing where the machine could be malfunctioning had allowed her to ignore her burning need for just a few seconds, and it had made a difference. Unfortunately for her, the AI had noticed this difference too. It had noticed its user stressing themselves out by staring at the output screen, and this was not good for sexual arousal. No, the user needed to focus on what they were feeling; the program needed to eliminate distractions.

The vibrations on Eliza's clit jumped up to max to elicit a sudden scream from her, and while she was distracted, the robotic hands managed to quickly cover her eyes with a blindfold. Eliza panicked in the darkness for a few seconds before remembering that this too was a feature she had stupidly implemented into her program. Being blindfolded while having her pussy played with had sounded really hot at the time, and she wasn't exactly wrong - her arousal had once again shot up as soon as the cloth was put on, not that she could see the screen anymore.

The problem was that she had now lost the last remaining bit of freedom she still had. With her sight gone, she was completely cut off from the rest of the world; all that existed now was her nightmarish machine and its eternal edging. Eliza tried her best to lower her arousal again but was now finding it harder and harder to think of anything else at all. Her entire existence was being reduced to the singular need to cum.

Eliza cackled like a maniac as the ticklish assault continued on her helpless body. With the blindfold on she could no longer see where the machine was planning on attacking her next, heightening her ticklishness even more. The vibrating hands jumped around between her pits, sides and belly as she writhed in her restraints. However, as bad as the mechanical fingertips were, it was the feathers that drove Eliza absolutely insane.

She felt countless soft tendrils rapidly tracing the skin around her lower waist, not giving her a second of rest as she shuddered under the unbearable sensations. More feathers had gathered around her thighs too, marching upwards as she pleaded with the machine to stop.

"I CA-AHAHAHA- I CAN'T TAKE IT PLE-EHEHEE-EASE-"

But when Eliza felt the first electrifying touch of a feather briefly scraping against her dripping pussy lips, she let out a deafening shriek as her clit twitched. Such an extreme reaction had to be investigated further, so the AI sent the feather to probe around a little more. As the stiff feather stroked the lips of Eliza's pussy, her mind melted as she was caught between two conflicting feelings. On the one hand, she welcomed any extra stimulation between her legs so that she could climax as soon as possible. On the other, this was the worst and most ticklish sensation she had ever felt.

Eliza couldn't hide her excitement from the AI, which promptly sent more fluffy feathers to join the exploration. Soon her sensitive pussy was covered with half a dozen of them skittering around as her clit throbbed for attention. Right on cue, the vibrator placed on her button buzzed to life once again, only needing to vibrate for a few seconds to take Eliza to the edge once again, before turning off. The scientist screamed as her womanhood quivered on the brink for what felt like the thousandth time, but she was quickly cut off by her own laughter as the feathers started to stroke up and down her slit more intensely.

This process was repeated a couple more times: each time, the vibrator only buzzed for at most five seconds before becoming dormant again. Since Eliza had been blindfolded, she could no longer keep track of time using the clock on the wall, so she truly had no idea how long she was kept in that state. Though it had only been about half an hour, she felt like hours had passed before the vibe was removed from her clit completely. Eliza cried out in need as she felt her best chance at cumming disappear, and she worried about what may replace it. She hadn't even noticed that one of the mechanical hands was still fingering her G-spot at a painfully slow pace, and she jumped as the fingers started vibrating again.

Eliza tried bucking her hips upwards to increase the stimulation inside her pussy, but the vibrations remained frustratingly low and her waist remained fixed to the table. Just when she thought her torment couldn't get any worse, the unbearable feathers finally reached the worst possible spot they could find: her engorged clit. Eliza immediately became an animal, wildly thrashing about and screaming trying to escape the maddening feeling on her most ticklish spot, but nothing could deter the pinpoint accuracy of her AI.

The feather was annoyingly irregular, not giving her any chance to get used to the feeling. Sometimes it would slowly flick her aching clit every few seconds, while at other times it would go on a brief frenzy as she cursed and yelled. At first, Eliza was hopeful that the sensations on her clit would be the final push she needed to go over the edge, but soon her worst fears were realised. The machine discovered that she was simply unable to cum from just the feathers on her clit and pussy. No matter how torturous they were, the strokes and flicks were just not strong enough to actually send her over the brink, making them the perfect tool in the AI's mission.

Eliza tried to beg her machine to bring back the vibrator on the clit, but the sensors were showing that applying the feathers to her pussy and especially her clit had led to the steepest increase in arousal yet, so they were here to stay. Inside her, the robotic fingers remained pressed against her G-spot. The machine couldn't remove them from her pussy as even the little friction from moving the hand around would send the poor girl into the powerful orgasm she deeply desired. Instead, the hands simply turned on for a few seconds to bring her to the edge of climax before shutting down again, all while staying completely still. Eliza's pussy leaked constantly as it desperately tried to clench onto the fingers to go over the edge, but to no avail.

After another hour trapped in this hysterical state of near-orgasm, Eliza barely remembered how she had gotten into this predicament in the first place. Between the inhumane tickling all over her body and the ceaseless teasing of her pussy, she had stopped trying to work out what could have caused her creation to turn against her in such a dramatic way. She had stopped thinking altogether. Now, all that remained was a desperate need to cum. Anyone entering the sound-proofed room would see the helpless woman weakly pulling against her restraints while her lustful moans were interspersed with brief moments of maniacal cackling.

With her blindfold on and her body constantly re-energised by the spray the machine was using regularly, Eliza had no way to tell how long she had spent trapped in her creation, or how long she would remain trapped until she was somehow freed. Since the machine had stopped making her orgasm, the release condition had never been activated, and it would continue to not be activated while she carried on being edged to the brink of her sanity, meaning the AI could keep her stuck in this nightmare indefinitely. Of course, the program couldn't possibly run forever - it was coded to stop as soon as Eliza showed the first signs of discomfort. Sadly, her immense sexual frustration didn't count as discomfort, and the special spray was ensuring that through all of the torture, the scientist remained as physically comfortable as possible. Luckily for her, the spray would run out.

Eventually.