Glad I Swiped Right

Story Info
An online match turns out to be the best decision I've made.
2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put on your sluttiest outfit and come over, now." That's all he had to say and I was ready to surrender to his nastiest fantasies.

I set down my phone as an outfit quickly came to mind: my short, black, high waisted mini skirt with my lace, black corset top, knee-high stockings and pair of stilettos I've been dying to break out. The only thing left to decide was whether or not to wear panties.

I fantasized about how he would greet me once I arrived. Would he pull me straight in the door and take me there? Would he guide me to his room, throw me on his bed, and fuck me senseless? I could feel the fluids building between my legs as I desperately tried to predict what may happen.

I got dressed as my mind wandered through the possibilities of what tonight might bring. My hands lingered as I slipped into my corset top, caressing my C cup breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples as I fantasized about his hands all over me. Before allowing myself to get carried away, I moved onto slipping my toned legs into my sexiest pair of stockings, sliding them past my knees. The warmth of my pussy was hard to ignore as my hands slid up my thighs. I took a moment to feel myself and was graciously welcomed by a slimy mess. I slid my fingers across my slit, indulging for a moment in my natural juices before sliding into a skimpy, red pair of panties. I figured he may want to rip them off of me, so why refuse him that opportunity.

I quickly threw together my hair and makeup, knowing full and well they would be a mess by the time he was finished with me.

"I expect you to be wet when you get here"

Fuckkk....little does he know I'm already sopping.

I slipped into my heels, grabbed my purse, and headed to the car. My heart and mind raced the entire ride as I anticipated the fucking he had planned.

I know I should be scared, I mean, we've never even met. He could be crazy, he could be dangerous.....or he could be the best thing to ever happen to me.

As I pulled onto his street I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. Was I really going to go through with this? Just as that doubt crept into my mind, I could feel my wet pussy soaking into my panties. That was all the confirmation I needed. Heading out the door and up the sidewalk, I straightened my skirt before ringing the bell.

This is it, I thought.... I'm so fucking wet.

I heard footsteps approaching as he neared the door. It swung open and I was not disappointed by what I saw. He stood about 6 ft tall and with thick, broad shoulders. He gazed fiercely into my eyes before continuing down, doing a once-over of my outfit before returning my gaze. A slight smirk emerged on his face, as if to show his approval, before he finally spoke:

"I've been waiting."

I stepped inside as he shut and locked the door behind me. He turned me around and spoke with a voice that made me melt.

"On your knees" I knelt without wasting a second. "From this moment on, you are my filthy slut to do whatever I wish to. Do you understand?" I nodded, my puppy dog eyes gazing up at him longingly, eagerly awaiting my next command.

"Good girl."

Without breaking his gaze, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He started towards me and, in one smooth motion, slid his hands down my arms, guiding them behind my back, before effortlessly securing my wrists in the cuffs. My pussy pulsed as his touch met my skin, sending chills throughout my body. He stepped back, taking in the full picture. I knelt there silently, desperate to know what he had in mind for the evening. I met his gaze and he smirked.

"I promise you won't look this pretty when I'm done with you. Now, up."

I jumped to my feet and he led me to the couch. I assumed he'd throw me onto the couch and fuck me, but he had other plans. He led me to the edge and forced me over the arm rest. My ass in the air, face buried in the cushions, I expected him to rip off my panties and shove his thick cock inside me, claiming me. Instead, I lay there bent over alone, desperate for his touch. He was behind me, admiring the view in front of him.

Finally, he stepped forward and pushed himself against me, his hard cock pressing against my wet pussy through my thin panties. He grabbed the handcuffs and pulled me up to his chest with one hand and wrapped the other around my throat, his thick hands almost entirely covering my neck. Heart racing and pussy soaked, I was melting into his touch. He leaned in, hand securely on my throat, and used his free hand to move my hair from my neck. Leaning in, he took a deep breath of my hair before moving down to my neck. My pussy ached as he bit and sucked on my neck, groping my breasts with his free hand. I reached my hands back and used what range I had to feel his lower abs and top of his cock through his pants. With that, he spun me around to face him, and slapped me across the face.

"I say when you can touch it. Do you understand?"

Taken aback I nodded, assuming my fully submissive role. Hand still tightly gripping my hair he led me to the rug.

"On your knees"

I knelt in front of him, hands still cuffed behind me. Looking up, I met his gaze. He grabbed my chin and told me to beg him to taste his cock. As my pussy ached, I realized how much I enjoyed him telling me what to do, and how eager I was to oblige.

"Please let me taste your thick chick. I need to please you."

He slowly began to undo his belt and buttons, followed by an effortless removal of his shirt. I continued.

"I can make you feel so good. Let me be your dirty little slut."

With a thud, his pants hit the floor. He stood there, staring into my eyes, stroking his dick through his briefs as I began touching my pussy.

"I need to feel you stretch my tight little pussy as you bottom out in me."

With that last statement, he finally lowered his briefs, freeing his perfect, thick, 7 inch cock. Instinctively my mouth opened slightly and I began to drool at the thought of having that beautiful piece buried inside me. He stepped forward and brought his hand to my chin, tracing his thumb across my lips before inserting it into my mouth. I closed my eyes and hungrily sucked his thumb. Grabbing under my chin with his remaining fingers, he tilted my head up.

"Open"

Desperate, I dropped my jaw, opening my mouth to him. He smirked, removing his thumb from my mouth and gripped my cheeks. Leaning in, he spat into my mouth.

"Savor it"

I closed my lips and began aimlessly swishing it around, looking to his face for approval. I savored the taste before deciding to put on a show for daddy. I began to bubble our spit out of my mouth, down my chin, and onto my breasts. He slowly stroked his cock in front of my face as I made a mess on myself. With a long string of spit hanging from my mouth, he stepped forward and ran his hands over my slobber covered breasts, his cock now inches from my face. I could smell his musk and saw a bead of precum at the tip of his shaft, just begging to be lapped up. As I was about to bury my face in his crotch, he grabbed a clump of my hair with one hand and his cock with the other. Throwing my head back, he lined himself up with my mouth and stepped forward until the tip was resting on my tongue.

He released the hold on his cock and placed it on my neck, slowly inching his cock down my throat. I stared into his eyes while he began rhythmically fucking. He squeezed his hand and I realized he could feel himself sliding down my throat, which drove me wild. Tears rolling down my cheeks, drool spilling onto my breasts, my tongue tracing the underside of his thick cock, I knelt there, greedily lapping away as his pace increased. My pussy ached beneath me.

Abruptly, he withdrew and lifted his shaft, allowing me full access to his huge balls. I buried my face between them, sucking each into my mouth and tossing them around on my tongue, keeping an eye upward, hoping to catch a glimpse of pleasure on his face. Instead, past a hand steadily stroking his cock, I saw a primal look of dominance and we both knew I was his bitch.

"Get up" he commanded, stepping back abruptly and taking a string of spit with him. I obeyed, eager to know what he had in mind. Hands still secured behind my back, he grabs my bicep, and helps me up.

Fuck I can't wait to feel him inside me.

Facing each other, he reaches in, brushing my ratty hair behind my ear, spit dangling from the ends. His hands pull me in close, and my pussy throbs as our bodies connect for the first time. Those eyes pierce straight through me as he tilts my chin up to look at him.

"Now to get you out of those fucking panties." He growled, proceeding to throw me over his shoulder and fireman carry me down the hall.

I lay there helplessly as he carries me off to another room, which I assume is his bedroom. It's dark, but I can still make out a dresser, a side table, and presumably the bathroom door before being thrust onto the mattress.

My back hits the bed and I'm immediately flipped over onto my stomach. He grabs my ankles and pulls my to the edge of the mattress so my legs are hanging off. Pressing himself against my exposed ass, he leans down, kissing my back. I moan in anticipation, wondering if he will kiss all the way to my eagerly awaiting pussy. He delicately removes my top and skirt, leaving my panties for last.

His lips venture down my back, nibbling my sides, all the while sending electricity through my pussy. Continuing down, he slips his fingertips under my panty line and slides them down as he replaces them with his tongue.

A moan leaves my mouth before I realize. He greedily laps up my juices, making my legs quiver. I want to shove his face into my pussy, I want to spread my cheeks to give him better access, I want to grab my breasts and tug on my nipples, but these fucking handcuffs. His tongue dips inside me and I find myself throwing my hips back into his face. With one last long lick, he slaps my ass as he gets up to leave. "You taste even better than I expected", he says with a cocky grin.

Jingling something in his hands, he grabs my wrists, and undoes the handcuffs. I reach in front of myself, stretching my arms and lifting up off the mattress to a seated position. The lights are low in the room, but I can still make out his large frame and bulge between his legs. I take the opportunity to feel how wet I am, making sure he's watching as I dip in and suck my slimy fingers. A wicked smile grew on his face which told me he was pleased.

• • • • • • • • •

End part 1. If you liked this, let me know and I'll finish the story.