Glamour Mix-Up Pt. 02

Story Info
Angie visits a therapist to deal with her submissive desires.
3.3k words
4.55
2.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
538 Followers

Glamour Mix-Up, Part 2

Angie sat in the small waiting room, feeling a little uncomfortable. This was the first time she'd ever seen a therapist. The young secretary sat behind her desk, working on her computer. It made Angie even more uncomfortable because, being a therapist dealing with sexuality, she had a feeling the secretary knew how deviant she was.

"Hi... come one in," the therapist said as he opened his door and peeked his head out.

Angie rose, collected her purse, and walked into the office as he stood by the door. He extended his hand to guide her inside. "Go ahead and have a seat," he said, pointing to the couch. "I'll be with you in one second."

Angie sat on the couch as the doctor moved to a tripod that was standing across the room. He adjusted the camera a bit and Angie realized it was pointing towards her.

"Ok... this is a recording for Angie Burger," he said, checking his clipboard and then rising. He walked back to the chair and took a seat. "Alright... sorry about that."

"Ok," he said, letting out a deep breath. "My name is Dr. Vince Bartlet and I'm a therapist specializing in the realm of sexuality... sexual deviancy... dysfunction... hang-ups... obsessions... that sort of thing. I've been practicing for... oh... the last twelve years now. and it's what I'm most passionate about. I don't have a huge practice, but, uh, I find that actually benefits my clients. Our sessions can usually take a little longer if necessary since I make sure not to stack appointments too close together."

He pointed to the video recorder. "I hope you don't mind, but I like to keep digital files of my sessions so I can look back at everything that happened during our session and... well my short hand isn't what it needs to be and I want to take good notes."

He smiled at her, warmly, and it made her feel a lot more comfortable. Angie guess he was in his late 50s, with his firm jaw, shining hazel eyes, and short, salt and pepper hair. He had reading glasses in his hands, but only put them on when he needed them.

"Ok," Angie said. "Yeah, I'm ok with that."

Vince smiled. "Ok, it is private, only for my records."

Angie hadn't thought about that. Of course, she'd be mortified if what she wanted to talk about was seen by anybody. Knowing it was private was comforting.

"So, that's a little bit about me," Vince said. "Can you introduce yourself and tell me a little about yourself?"

Angie straightened herself in her seat. "Well, I'm Angie Burger. I'm um... ooh... 34 years old... I'm a housewife... and I'm married to David for ten years now. Um... I'm not sure what else I can say."

No, no... that's ok," Vince said. I'm sure I'll get to know you as we go along. How can I help you today?"

"Well, I... um... I have a problem," Angie said, nervously. Would the doctor think she was a freak if she admitted this? "I guess you could call it an obsession of sorts."

"Ok, so what are you obsessed with?"

Angie hesitated. She was so scared to admit this. "Oh... um..."

"Listen Angie, you don't have to be shy here, ok?" Vince said. "It's my job to help you and I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong, so... Please understand that this is a safe space and everything said is just between you and I."

"I... I have an obsession with... sex." Angie exhaled, glad she finally got it out.

"Oh... ok... that's perfectly normal," Vince nodded. "Lot's of people want sex and really enjoy it. In what way do you feel obsessed?"

"Oh... uh... it's just a little... embarrassing."

"Go on," he prompted her.

"Well... I... I've found myself... you know... looking for someone to... to take me. Forcefully," Angie admitted, looking down.

"Ok... as in... rape you... or just very forceful sex?" he asked, almost clinically. Angie was shocked by his terminology, but guessed he'd heard things like this all the time.

"No... not rape... I mean, not really," she said. "I mean, I consent to it... but... it's very forceful sex."

Vince nodded slowly. "Ok... when do you think this started? Recently?"

"Yeah... well, um... my husband paid for a glamour shoot... to... you know... help me feel better about myself. And I went in. The photographer was female and she gathered some outfits for me to wear.

"I went to the dressing room to change and was... surprised... by the first outfit. It was a very short skirt... a low-cut blouse... some stockings that only came up to my thigh," she said, indicating where with her hands. "And high-heeled shoes. I'd... um... never worn anything like that in my life, you see.

"Then she started taking pictures and such and told me this was a... a naughty teacher shoot. She... um... was constantly taking pictures, moving me to the poses she wanted... and... um... touching me." Vince nodded his head in understanding. His face didn't give away any emotion. He just listened attentively. "She... um... exposed me... up here," she pointed, indicating her breasts, "and... down there," she pointed between her legs, "and took very up-close pictures."

"Hmmm," Vince said. "That was a little more than a glamour shoot... sounds more X-rated than any I'd heard of before. How did that make you feel?"

"I was... you know... scared at first. But then, the more I got into it... I actually felt... I don't know... excited, I guess."

"I assume you mean sexually excited," Vince said.

"Yes... I felt... wet... you know?"

"Yeah, yeah... and then what happened?"

"Well, she had me change into another outfit for another scene... and this one was... even skimpier. It was a leather halter top with a G-string... and then there were... cuffs and a collar... and... um... a gag."

"Oh," Vince said, his eyes opening wider in surprise.

"Then there was this man... and woman... and they... they tied me down on a... a table. And they... they touched me. The woman touched me... down there and... Diane took pictures of it. Of it all, really. She never stopped taking pictures.

"They put clothespins on me... on my breasts... all over... pinching my skin with them. And, at first, they hurt... but then the pain just... I don't know... it just felt good at one point."

Angie licked her lips, feeling her body get excited again as she reviewed what happened to her. She couldn't believe how excited it made her, even just thinking about it.

"The man, he... he put his... his penis in me... in my vagina first. And he... he, you know... fucked me. Then... I don't know what happened, but they moved around... and he... he put his... his penis in my mouth. And the woman... she put something... she was wearing some kind of harness or something... and put something in my rear end. And she... she fucked me there, too... both at the same time. I'd never... had anything... back there before."

"Oh... wow", Vince said, sitting up in his chair. He looked at her firmly, capturing her attention. "First of all, what you experienced was definitely not... I repeat... not... a glamour shoot. I don't know what the photographer was doing, but that wasn't a glamour shoot.

"Second, did you want them to do that to you?" he asked. "Did you sign any kind of consent form?"

"I did sign something online," Angie admitted. "I thought it was just a standard thing. I barely even read it."

Vince nodded, looking concerned. "Do you feel like they took advantage of you?" he asked, leaning forward, his elbows on his knees. "Do you think they raped you? Do you want to file a police report?"

Angie licked her lips nervously. "They did take advantage of me... but... I enjoyed it. I definitely don't want to file a police report or anything."

"Ok," Vince said, sitting back again. "Let me know immediately if that changes. What they did was not right unless that was what you wanted."

"In the end... afterwards... I realized that that was what I wanted," she admitted. "And I got the pictures and videos back several days later. I couldn't believe what I saw... I couldn't believe how they made me feel as I looked through them. All the emotions and feelings from that night came rushing back to me. I had to... masturbate... while I looked at them. It felt so... raw... so... exciting."

Vince nodded in understanding. "Did you show them to your husband?"

"No... I don't know if I can," she said, looking scared. "I don't think he'd understand. He's too... conservative about things like that. I'm afraid of what would happen to my marriage. But... I find myself... I want to experience that again."

"With the photographer?" Vince asked.

"No... not necessarily there," Angie said, wringing her hands in her lap. "Just... somewhere."

"What are you feeling, Angie?" Vince asked, trying to get to the bottom of why she was here. "What is it you're... really... looking for?"

"I... I don't know," Angie said softly. "The next night after looking at the pictures, I went out driving, looking... I have no idea for what. But I ended up in a part of town I'd never been to before. It was dark... and not many people were around. As I drove, I saw prostitutes standing on the street. I don't know what came over me, but I thought I'd maybe ask one of them where to find somewhere... somewhere that... might do that to me again. I stopped... and one came to the window. She was wearing practically nothing... a very short skirt, high heels... and a shirt that practically showed me her breasts. We talked for a second through the window, but she wouldn't talk without me giving her money. So... I had her get in the car. She directed me to park around the corner."

Angie squirmed in her seat while she recalled her memory. "She moved close to me and leaned in to me. She... she wanted to kiss me as I asked her about a place. She told me about a club... Inferno. She called it a... a B... D..."

"A BDSM club. I know of it," Vince said.

"Yeah, that was it. She asked if I was into that kind of thing... if I was dominant or submissive. I... I didn't know what she meant. And she... she caressed my breasts and pulled my shirt up... she pulled my breasts out of my bra. I didn't know what to do. I just... just let her. She squeezed my breasts... kissed them... licked them. It felt... so good."

Vince nodded in understanding.

"She made me take off my pants... made me play with myself while she watched. Then she sat in my lap, made me suck on her breasts... and laid back in the passenger seat and... made me lick... her... you know... until she came. She told me it was $100... and I paid her. Then I just... went home."

Angie took a deep breath. She finally got it all out... she finally told someone what she was going through.

"I can't stop thinking about this. I can't stop wanting... this. Is something wrong with me?"

Vince shook his head slowly and moved to sit beside Angie on the couch, laying his hand on her shoulder to console her. "Now, Angie, from what you're describing, there's nothing wrong with you at all. These are relatively common fantasies that a lot of people have, that a lot of my clients have in fact. What you experienced was what is commonly referred to as BDSM."

"I've heard the expression, but I don't know what it means," Angie admitted.

"Ok, so, BDSM stands for a couple of different things. B and D... bondage and discipline. D and S... dominance and submission.

"Ok," Angie nodded in understanding.

"And then S and M... sadism and masochism."

Angie looked surprised. "Wow... ok."

"And so, BDSM is a large umbrella that covers many different sexual activities and sexual experiences."

"Ok," Angie nodded. "Got it."

"It's something that a lot of people do. Something that a lot of people play with. In BDSM, we like to use the word play to describe what we're doing. It's fun. We're playing."

Vince looked at Angie as she looked down at the floor. She was processing everything he was saying and trying to figure out what it all meant. She was trying to figure out how this helped her.

"Listen, I understand how this started... and, from what I'm hearing, you're saying that you don't have an outlet in which to... play."

"No, I... don't," she said, looking up at him. "And it's frustrating."

"And obviously it's something you're deeply interested in."

"Yes," she whispered.

"Ok," he nodded. "Well, I have a way to maybe not cure but maybe alleviate your obsession a little bit."

"Ok," Angie said, nervously. "How?"

"Well... you just don't have an outlet to express your frustrations. And I would like to offer you something."

"What?"

"Well, as you know I'm a licensed therapist, that's why you're here..."

"Yes."

"But I'm also a sex surrogate and one of the services I offer is BDSM," he said. "I help people explore these kinks and these fantasies."

"Oh wow... I had no idea that was an option. I thought we'd just... you know... talk."

"Well, sex therapists do all kinds of exercises," he said. "Like I said, there's nothing wrong with you. You just need a healthy way to express your desires."

"Ok... um... so does that mean... that we... we would explore them? You and I?"

"If you'd like to," Vince nodded slowly.

Angie hesitated a moment as she thought about what that would me. "Yes... I think I'd like to."

Vince looked at her very calmly. "Would you like to right now?"

"Yes," Angie smiled shyly.

"Ok," Vince said, sitting back a moment. "So, here's what we're going to do. I'll start. Ok?

I'm in charge and you're just going to do what I say. You will address me as Sir. If I ask for anything or do anything that you don't like, you're going to let me know. Ok?"

"Ok." Angie licked her hips and felt her body shiver with excitement.

"Stand up," Vince ordered. "Take off your clothes."

Angie stood, looking very nervous and started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Slower... take your time," Vince said. "I want you to tease me. I want you to arouse me. When I give you an instruction, I want you to do it slowly and I want you to do it sexy. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

Angie slowed her fingers, removing button after button, her blouse slowly opening to show him her bra. Then she pulled it off her shoulders, folded it, and set it on the arm of the couch. She could feel his eyes on her as she unfastened her skirt in the back and pulled in down and over her hips. She was then standing in just her bra and panties and felt so... naked.

"That's better," he said. "Continue."

Angie licked her lips nervously, reached behind herself, and unfastened her bra. Slowly, she let the shoulder straps slide down her arms and then removed it, putting it with her blouse. She could feel how tight her nipples were, hard and pointed with excitement and the coolness of the air. She wasn't used to having them exposed to anyone other than her husband and her doctor.

She was proud of her C-cup breasts, thinking they were one of her better features and glanced at Vince, to see his opinion. But his face showed no emotion, just calm dominance.

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down and off her legs. Then she stood, completely naked. With one hand, she covered both breasts and with the other, her pussy.

"Hands at your sides," Vince commanded, looking unhappy that she had covered up. "Don't ever cover your body unless I specifically direct you to." He moved to the center of the couch, sat back, and tapped his thigh. "Now I want you lay over my lap."

"Yes Sir," she whispered. She put one knee on the couch and then lay across his lap until her abdomen and thighs felt his thighs. Her ass was directly in his lap, directly in his view.

She shivered as his fingers caressed the back of her legs from her knees up to her ass and felt goose bumps form all over her body. His fingertips continued to stroke her, up and down her thighs and around her ass, tenderly, lovingly.

"I want you to relax, Angie," he said softly. "I want you to feel how your skin feels right now. I want you to feel my fingertips as they glide over your skin."

Suddenly one hand moved swiftly and came crashing down on her ass cheek with a loud crack.

She gasped as the pain hit her suddenly and she exhaled sharply. She felt the sting, the pain, and then... the pleasure. It confused her. She thought spanking was just going to hurt... she never thought that it might feel... good.

"Do you like that?" Vince asked. "Do you like when I spank your ass like that?"

"Yes Sir," she smiled, still confused as to why she did.

He spanked her ass again, on the other cheek this time.

"I love it," she whispered, feeling the pleasure course through her body.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes Sir, please."

Suddenly, he rained his hand down on her ass, spanking one cheek then the other, again and again until he saw how rosy red it was.

Angie caught her breath and felt how excited her body was. She briefly wondered if she'd had an orgasm her pussy was so wet. "Thank you," she whispered.

She felt his hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks apart to inspect her pussy and asshole, places that were so very private to her that her husband had barely seen them this close. She felt his fingers probe those secret places, probe her pussy, feeling her wetness, and then spreading that wetness around her asshole. She shivered. No one had ever showed such adoration to her private places before and it excited her.

He grabbed on cheek firmly and squeezed it, as if massaging it.

"That feels good, Sir," she moaned softly.

"You like when I grab it like that?" Vince looked down at her rosy ass cheeks. She had a delicious ass that he would love to spend more time with.

"Yes, Sir."

Vince squeezed one cheek then the other, observing and listening to her mewling below him. She was loving being manhandled this way. He slid his hand between her cheeks again, down across her asshole and straight into her pussy. She was extremely wet.

"You are dripping wet," he commented. "From the spanking?"

"Some of it," Angie whispered, breathing harder with his fingers probing her pussy so wonderfully. "But I was already wet after describing what the photographer did to me."

"I see... you really enjoyed being taken, both by the photographer's friends and by the prostitute, didn't you?" he asked, a second finger sliding into her wet hole, plunging deep inside and twisting slightly.

"Oh my God... yes... I did..." Angie panted.

Vince slid his fingers out and circled her clit with them, making her moan loudly. "I have a question for you Angie," he said.

"Yes... Sir," she panted, barely able to think through the pleasure.

"Would you like to receive more pain?" he asked. "Or would you like to provide some... service... to me, to feel more submissive?

Angie thought for just a second. "I would like to... provide a service to you, Sir," she said softly. The spanking felt good, but to be made to perform sexual acts was exciting her even more.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
538 Followers