Glamour Mix-Up Pt. 03

Story Info
Angie visits a therapist to deal with her submissive desires.
3.1k words
4.62
2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
590 Followers

"Would you like to receive more pain?" he asked. "Or would you like to provide some... service... to me, to feel more submissive?

Angie thought for just a second. "I would like to provide a service to you, Sir," she said softly. The spanking felt good, but to be made to perform sexual acts was exciting her even more.

"Ok," Vince said. "Get down on your knees." Angie slowly slid off his lap and moved to the floor, sitting on her knees. "Look at how beautiful you look submitting to me." Vince stood and slowly unfastened his belt, pulling it from it's loops. Angie gulped as she watched him, excited that his cock was going to be visible soon. And then... the things he would make her do...

Vince began unfastening his pants, slowly pulling down the zipper and then pushing his pants down his legs. He stepped out of them, bent over, then lifted them to fold them and set them aside. His hard cock was pressing out against his boxers, tenting them as Angie's eyes fixated on it.

Vince then slid his boxers down, stepped out of them and set them aside with his pants. His cock was even better than Angie imagined, standing long and proud. It was the most beautiful cocks she'd ever seen!

"Oh my gosh, Sir," she whispered, smiling at the gift he was giving her.

"Put your hands behind your back," he said and Angie did exactly as ordered. She looked up and met his lust-filled eyes. He was enjoying this, too. "Stay like that for me." Vince stepped forward and pushed his cock against her face. She wanted to take it into her mouth so badly, but she hadn't been told to yet.

"Lick it," he said. "Show me with your tongue just how much you enjoy serving me."

Vince started pulling his tie off and unbuttoning his shirt as Angie started licking his hard shaft. She licked from the bottom to the top, allowing the weight of it to rest on her tongue and lips. It tasted delicious, so manly, so soft and yet so hard as steel.

"Yes," he moaned softly as he wrapped his leather belt around her throat, lightly choking her as he pulled it upward. He put his hand on her cheek and jaw and used his thumb to open her mouth, then pushed his cock between her lips. She took it all in, greedily, as he slowly slid in and out of her mouth. Her lips closed, sucking every time he withdrew and opening wide with ever thrust, letting him push in deeper and deeper.

Suddenly he grabbed her head with both hands and held it in place as he fucked her faster, his cock jabbing all the way back to her throat again and again.

"Yes... fuck your slutty little mouth," he said as his heavy balls slammed into her chin again and again.

"Glug, glug, glug," was all Angie could say as his cock slammed into her mouth. She was having trouble breathing and wasn't sure how much of this she could take.

Then, as suddenly as he started, he stopped, and pulled his cock out of her mouth. She was panting hard, her mouth open, drool sliding over her lips and dripping from her chin onto her chest.

"Is that what you want?" he asked, meeting her gaze.

"Yes," she moaned, panting.

He pushed his cock forward again, sliding between her lips, then started fucking her face fast once again. It was easier for Angie this time, she knew what to expect, so she just let him do whatever he wanted to do.

"Glug, glug, glug," she said with every thrust. She felt a little lightheaded from the belt around her neck, but it was not tight enough to constrict her breathing.

Then he stopped again and pulled his cock free from her mouth. She swallowed, trying not to let so much spittle fall from her mouth, but it was useless. Her chin and chest were covered with her spit.

"That feels really good Angie," he said, removing the belt. "I have a question for you."

"Yes Sir," she whispered.

"Now that you've experienced submission, is there a word, a name that I should call you to help you feel more submissive?"

Angie thought for a moment, then smiled. "I... I would like to be called... slut... Sir."

Vince smiled. "That sounds good slut, kiss my cock... lick it." Angie did as he commanded, leaning forward slightly and kissed and licked his cock, up and down its entire length. "Such a good slut licking me. That's what you needed... just a little bit of humiliation."

"Yes, Sir," she agree.

"Don't forget about my balls," he said.

She let his cock rest on her face as she slid lower and started licking his scrotum and sucking on each individual teste. The seemed so large in her mouth and she hoped that he'd give her his cum.

"Now... come up on the couch... lay back," he commanded. She moved onto the end of the couch facing him. "Spread your legs. Touch yourself slut. Show me how you like it."

Angie opened her legs and started stroking her pussy, her fingertips sliding over her wetness and circling her clit. She was comfortable masturbating, but had never done it in front of anyone before. It was... embarrassing... but felt so natural with Vince.

"Don't stop," he said, sitting on the couch between her legs.

"Yes Sir."

Vince slapped her inner thighs, leaving a pink mark there, then scratched up and down, from her pussy to her knees. The pain only enhanced the pleasure that she was giving herself and her fingers moved even faster.

"Let me make this clear," he said, slapping each inner thigh again. "From now on, you are not allowed to cum without my permission. Move your hand." Angie moved her hand from her pussy, giving him a very good look at her wetness.

Angie was shocked when Vince slapped right on her pussy, sending a fire through her clit. Her whole body was rocked with pleasure.

"Understand?"

"Yes... yes, Sir."

"Touch yourself," he said again and her fingers immediately moved back to her clit, circling, hoping she'd be allowed to cum soon. She was so ready to cum.

"Move your hand," he said again, and she complied, although more slowly this time. She knew it was coming and thought about putting her hand out to stop him, but his hand moved quickly, slapping her pussy again and again sending a fire through her body.

"Oh my God!" she groaned loudly. Never before had anyone treated her like this. Never before had her body and mind been so completely overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Touch yourself again," he said and without thinking her fingers moved right to her clit. She circled it quickly, sliding her fingertips back and forth over the swollen nub. She needed to cum so badly.

Vince slid three fingers to her lips and pushed them into her mouth. She sucked on them hungrily.

"Get them wet... get them wet... just like that," he said, sliding his fingers in and out of her mouth as if fucking it, and letting all her drool collect on them. "Move your hand," he said again and, trembling, she obeyed.

Instead of slapping her clit, this time Vince pressed his fingers at her pussy and slid them inside. He slowly thrust them in and out, twisting slightly with each stroke.

"Feel good?" he asked.

"Yes," she panted, her hands grabbing her knees to pull them wider apart. For the first time in her life, she watched her lover playing with her pussy, watched her pussy lips, swollen and red, part so easily for his fingers. It was so erotic.

"Do you like being my little plaything?" Vince asked.

"Yes Sir," she answered quickly. She definitely did.

"Do you like being my little fucktoy?"

"Yes Sir," she said, smiling. This was her fantasy, her dream come true. She wanted to be a fucktoy... she wanted to be used... she wanted to be taken.

"That's all you deserve, isn't it? Belonging to me? Being my little slut?" he asked.

"Yes," she moaned softly.

"Now I want you to beg for me. Beg for what you want right now. Tell me."

"Please Sir... I want to cum," she begged.

"No... no you... slut wants to cum," he corrected her.

She was breathing hard, her body so completely wracked with pleasure. She corrected herself. "Please... Sir... slut wants to cum," she begged.

"That's right. You wanna cum slut? Beg for it. Beg for it." His fingers moved faster, the fingers of his other hand swiping back and forth across her clit.

"Please... please let slut cum. Please! Please!" she begged fervently. She was so close, right on the edge. She wasn't sure she could even hold back much longer.

"Look at me slut... See? You know what to do," he said, praising her. She was so ready for his command, his approval. Just one more word... and then suddenly, he pulled both hands back and he was no longer touching her.

Her pussy was pulsing, throbbing, so ready to orgasm. "Oh my God I'm so close," she whined.

"I don't care, slut," he said smugly. "Denying you gives me pleasure."

Her body was shaking as she came away from the edge. It felt so... different. Her body was flushed with pleasure and all she could think about was cumming.

"What else do you want right now, Slut?" he asked.

"Slut will do whatever you want," she said, hoping that whatever he wanted included her having an orgasm. God, please! "Slut wants to be your obedient fucktoy, sir."

Vince knelt on the couch and guided his still erect cock towards her pussy. She smiled, anticipating how it would feel to be fucked after all that had happened. He put the head of his cock on her pussy, her labia laying open like a flower, ready to take him in. Then he pushed, slowly forcing his cock inside her.

"Oh my God! Yes, yes, yes!" Angie panted.

"Yeah... take my fucking cock slut."

"Please, God! Yes!" Angie panted hard... constantly moaning. "I love it... I love it."

"Look at me... look at me, slut... tell me you love my cock," Vince said as he bottomed out and started to withdraw his shaft.

"I love your cock, Sir," she panted.

"Yeah... you love my cock," he said as he started moving his hips forward and back, sliding in and out of her wetness, sending pleasure soaring through her body.

"I love it, I love it," she said, practically crying as all her pent up frustrations and needs were being expressed. "I love it so fucking much! Oh my God... fuck... fuck." Her eyes were half closed, her mouth opened in a silent scream it felt so good.

"What do you say?" he said, his face only a few inches above hers.

"Thank you... thank you," she moaned. "Oh... fuck! Your cock feels so good in slut's pussy, sir! I love this so fucking much."

Vince kept moving faster, building up speed and power, his hips starting to slam into hers with every thrust.

"Fuck! Just like that... just like that!" Angie was panting with every thrust. She was so close to an orgasm her body was shaking uncontrollably. "Please sir... slut... slut needs to cum... please!"

"Don't cum without my permission," he commanded.

"Please... please sir... slut... slut doesn't know... slut can't... stop," she was breathing so hard now, trying to hold back her orgasm but failing miserably.

Vince finally relented. "Cum on my cock, slut. Go on... cum all over my cock."

Angie closed her eyes, her face wrenching in pure pleasure as her body shook violently with her orgasm. She grunted loudly, not caring if anyone could hear her was each wave of her orgasm overwhelmed her again and again. It felt like her entire body was pouring out of her pussy and her brain was exploding.

Vince pulled his cock free, dripping with her wetness, and sat back on the couch. Angie could barely open her eyes she was so overwhelmed by her orgasm. She was breathing so hard, moaning softly.

Any other time, Angie would have just rolled over and gone to sleep. But Vince had other ideas for her.

"On your knees, slut. Down on the floor."

Angie was confused, but she slowly complied. He couldn't want more, could he?

"Come here... get your slutty mouth on my cock," he ordered her, grabbing her hair and pulling her towards his cock.

She leaned forward, and slid her lips around his cock, tasting herself for the first time. She'd made him so wet... it was her duty to clean it off him. She loving kissed, licked, and sucked the cock that had given her so much pleasure.

"Go ahead... touch yourself again," he said and she complied. Her pussy was still so sensitive, but her fingers pushed her to the edge of another orgasm quickly. "I love how greedy you are slut. I want you to make me cum."

"Please sir... slut wants your cum... slut wants all of it," she said, panting, stroking him with one hand while the other pushed a finger inside her pussy.

"Do as I say now. Suck it... suck it," he said as she slid his cock into her mouth. "You're pretty good at multitasking, slut. I like when you do what I say. Make me cum."

After a minute, Vince first put one hand on her head and then the other, keeping her from moving away. He applied more and more pressure, pushing her face down onto his cock, forcing his shaft deeper and deeper into her mouth.

"Deeper... take more of it. That's it... down in your throat." She sputtered, her eyes tearing up as she looked at him... pleaded with him, her hands on his knees, trying to push away. "I don't care if you can fucking breathe. Do as I say."

He suddenly released his pressure and she pulled back, panting and coughing, spittle running all over her chin and dripping down to the floor.

"That's good slut... but you need to do better." He grabbed her head and forced her forward again, pushing his hard, long cock into her mouth once again and immediately forcing it deep. "Yeah... deeper... go deeper... you know you want to," he said as she sputtered and thought she was going to pass out. But just before she did, he pulled her off again, leaving her panting, coughing, and slobbering once more.

"Very nice, slut," he praised her, stroking her hair almost lovingly. "Worship my cock... go on, worship it."

Angie leaned forward, quickly taking him in her mouth again and sucking on it, using her hand to stroke him. She smiled when she met his approving gaze and pulled his cock free for a moment to kiss it and slide it over her face, lovingly.

"Keep touching yourself, slut," he said softly. She slid him into her mouth again while she started stroking her pussy with one hand. The other hand held his cock, stroking it underneath her sucking mouth.

Angie moaned with his cock in her mouth, the fingers on her pussy starting to drive her to yet another orgasm.

"Yeah... make your pussy sing," he said. "But don't you fucking cum yet. Don't you fucking cum."

She obeyed him, keeping herself on the edge of an orgasm as best she could without crashing over. It was so hard for her. She'd never done that before.

"Oh God," he grunted and she could tell from his expression that he was about to cum. She redoubled her efforts, wanting him to cum in her mouth so badly. "There you go," he grunted as the first spray hit the back of her throat. Several more followed and she greedily filled her mouth with it, reveling in its taste. Then she pulled his cock free, stroking it slowly and softly, while she swallowed his creamy load.

"Very nice, slut. That felt wonderful," he praised her. "Now... make yourself cum. Cum for me... cum for me Slut," he commanded, holding her head with both hands and watching her expression.

Angie met his gaze and moved her fingers faster, flicking over her swollen clit and driving deep inside herself again and again. It only took seconds for her to reach her peak again... one of the first times she'd ever had multiple orgasms in one session.

"Ohhhh! Uh," she grunted, her body shaking uncontrollably, her eyes closing, mouth opening to let her breath.

"You were a good little slut," Vince praised her again as she came down from her orgasmic high.

She smiled, her face beaming with pride, affection, and love. "Oh, thank you... thank you."

He leaned forward, cradling her head tenderly as he kissed her. "You did so good for your first session, slut."

"Thank you sir," she whispered, so happy to hear his praise.

"Come up here... put your head in my lap," he said, tapping the cushion beside him. Angie got up onto the couch and lay down, putting her head in his lap. She could feel his cock on the back of her head and wished she could suck it again.

Vince stroked her head and arm, lovingly, helping to relax her and let her know the session was at its end.

"I want you to go home to David," he said. "And I want you to be naked and get down on your knees tonight. I want you to take him into your mouth. I want you suck on him until you give him an orgasm. If he tries to stop you, you will tell him how badly you need him. You won't let him stop you. After he cums in your mouth, I want you to tell him how much you enjoy it and want to do it again and again. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she said softly. She wondered how David would react to that. She'd never done anything like it before. Would he accept it? Would he rebel? Would he think she was being a slut or something? The bottom line... would it hurt their marriage?

"Then I want you to do it every single day until our next appointment. Every day. If he wants to fuck you, he can do that, too. But I want you to suck on his cock every single day."

"Yes sir." Every day. How would David react to that? This was going to be a huge change in their relationship.

"Now... get dressed and go home," Vince said, tapping her arm to let her know that their session was over. "I'll see you in two weeks."

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
590 Followers