Glamour Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm quite enjoying this, and I have to remind myself that, as well as satisfying the demands of three photographers, I'm trying to give pleasure to a real, human male whose penis is hot and hard in my hands.

By the time he's ready to come my spare hand is between his legs, reaching for the perineum where I will feel the first indication that an ejaculation is on the way. And there it is; I feel it coming and warn the others, who have a few seconds to get themselves positioned, ready to capture the first and most powerful ejaculation. He jerks uncontrollably and I feel his balls tense as a more or less continuous spurt of semen rises several feet into the air and lands a good way from his body. I notice Marina making a mental note of where the stuff is going. There are more spurts, at least nine or ten, diminishing in force until, still thick and plentiful, it's just running down over the back of my hand and cameras are moving in for close-ups.

I keep going until he's soft and thoroughly spent. When it's all over, Marina passes me a box of tissues. I clean up my hands, wipe the several spots of semen that have landed on various bits of my body and turn my attention to Eric who has small amounts of spunk on his stomach, chest and dribbling down his leg.

"Wow!" says Eric. "That was good. I think you've done it before, Louise."

"Once or twice," I admit, modestly. "I'm glad it was okay for you."

"It was brilliant. And I'm sorry, Marina, about your carpet. And the curtain. And that chair."

"And what about you three?" I ask those with the cameras. "Did you get some decent shots?"

"Absolutely!" said Alan.

"I thought I was going to miss the cum shot, but I think I actually got the very first spurt on its way out," says George. That was more detail than I needed, but I was glad George had got what he wanted from the session.

"And you?" I looked at Gerry.

"Loads of good stuff. It'll all be on the website tomorrow."

"I don't have access to your website."

"That's true," says George, "you don't. But after this evening, maybe you should." He looked at Alan.

"Okay by me," says Allan.

"Me, too," says Eric.

"And me," says Marina.

"Okay," says George. "We'll have to check with the other wives, because their pictures are on there, too, but I think it will be all right."

"You'll see a lot of stuff on there that you haven't seen before," says Eric, with a grin. "Some of it really interesting."

"Next month we're planning a group get together," says George. The four of us and all three wives."

"Except it should be four," says Eric. "Only Gerry doesn't..."

I realise what they have in mind. "You're not suggesting I should come along as Gerry's wife?"

"Of course not," says Marina, "that would be silly. But you could come as a sort of plus one, to make up the numbers."

"We'll probably all get our kit off eventually," says Eric. "It's fun, but it's better with even numbers."

I know I shouldn't. It's unprofessional. But I like these people, I'm good at what I do, and we've enjoyed an erotically charged evening culminating in a scene with Eric that gave me a buzz. And next time there will be three broad-minded, sexy women and their menfolk. Not to mention a digital whizz-kid who's barely old enough to drink. And me. It could be interesting...

12