Glamourous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From there, he moved around to where the other men were standing, overlooking the footage for today's photo session. Two laptops presented the photo shoot from within and outside the home. The other laptop in the middle appeared to be for video footage editing. The men all talked, trading words about the consistency of the footage as Lucy Pinder appeared in every frame of the photos. One man noted that Nathan's photos appeared to be good, matching consistently with the other photos. They spent several minutes looking over photos before one laptop began to play the video recorded segments from the session in the house. This led to another crew man loading up the video footage and now they began to compare and contrast if the slow moving cameras and focus still frames over Lucy matched in a level of consistency from the poses to the zoom in moments over her face and famous boobs.

"Hey guys, enjoying your lovely footage of me?"

All of the men glanced up towards the the east of the room to find Lucy strutting into the room and flashing a smile that demonstrated her perfect teeth. She had changed from her bikini outfit into a more casual dress with a white T-shirt hugging over all of her amazing curves and her legs tucked into a pair of denim blue jeans. Her chest remained busty despite the view hidden beneath the shirt. Nathan couldn't help but blush as the men all replied back to her in a chorus of spoken sentences either beginning or ending with 'Miss. Pinder'. She continued to smile before stepping her way over to view the flat screens of the laptops all lined together. Two men moved away, walking throughout the room as Lucy now had the chance to stand side by side with Nathan on her left, viewing the recorded video footage of her photo shoot.

"Quite impressive that you managed to keep your focus on my face. You did a good job for this being your first time."

She turned to look at him, making eye contact with a soft smile. Nathan couldn't prevent himself from blushing if he tried.

"It wasn't easy."

"That's obvious, wouldn't you say, Miss Pinder?"

Laughter erupted among the men and herself, but all Nathan did was smirk back at her. Lucy seemed to have her focus on him as the new man on the set, ignoring the other men in the room. Nathan had began to consider the possibility that she may have had her own say in the video editing and looking over photos. Given the amount of respect she commanded from the crew and how they spoke of her in such high regard, there had to be more to Lucy than just a lovely face and her epic tits. A few minutes passed and a voice could be heard from outside the room calling for the day to be over and return all equipment to the office. The men proceeded to shut their laptops, unplug any cords back to the cameras before placing them back into the black bags. With everything packed and ready for an exit, the men all began to leave the building while trading words among themselves. Nathan didn't carry anything, for someone else had taken his camera and moved it into a specific bag.

"We're going for drinks now that today is done and over. You wanna tag along?"

One of the men offered a smile with his words to Nathan as they were heading for the door. The thought of grabbing a beer about now had crossed his mind, but he shook his head.

"No thanks."

A surprised look moved across the man's face. Nathan's response had forced another man to turn and give him an odd look. The front door came cracking open and the men all walked out, one behind the other.

"Alright then, suit yourself mate."

One of the men spoke back to Nathan who was the last in line now heading out the door.

"Not one to go hang out with the boys and have a drink after work, huh?"

The female voice had caught his attention from behind. Nathan quickly turned around and was greeted to Lucy standing there in the hall with a smile across her lips and her black purse dangling from the strap over her right shoulder. He couldn't prevent himself from blushing at her once more, now smirking back as he replied.

"No, I don't even know the names of those guys."

"But you know my name, so does that mean you'd turn me down for a drink?"

Nathan shook his head to her.

"No, I'd be offering you one instead."

Lucy laughed at his response.

"If that is how you wanna say it, how about we go out for a drink then?"

"It would be an honor with you."

She stepped right past him, slightly turning to hold his attention before replying softly.

"Okay then, come on. I'll take you to one of my favorite places around here."

******************

1 HOUR LATER

Sighing in relief, Nathan found himself leaning back in his chair and taking in the cold liquid substance that washed down his throat. Lucy had taken him to a place she described as one of her favorite pubs, not far from the home they had previously been at for the photo session. She had informed Nathan that they would be away from the photography crew, out by themselves where they could get to know one another better on a personal level. It was almost funny to him how unreal this day had went, from the moment she walked into his line of sight and now here he was sitting across from her and watching her pink lips move to the end of her straw dipped in a large glass mug filled with beer. The thought of seeing such a pretty woman like her drinking had brought an odd level of comfort that he could relate to her.

The bar itself was small with a few people already inside, giving him the belief that it seen it's largest number of customers during the night hours. Lucy had chosen a spot for them to sit off on the left side, near the windows peaking out with the sunlight offering it's radiance. Music played from a jukebox on the other end of the building with two people standing near by to select songs on what sounded to be an assortment of old 80's pop hits. Relaxed and leaning back over the seats, Nathan had shifted his attention entirely on the woman in front of him. For the time being, he had been enjoying this casual talk with Lucy and was ready to continue it when her eyes glanced over his nearly empty glass sitting across her side of the table.

"You want another refill? Since you called the bartender last time, I think it's my turn."

Lucy spoke while gazing back at him with her piercing brown eyes. Nathan shook his head, smiling as he responded back.

"No, it's fine. I've already had three glasses, you're still on your second."

"I know, I'm a slow drinker. I like to sit here, talk it up and then take my sweet time rather than guzzling it down."

They both laughed together. Before they had arrived, Nathan sat next to her in the back of a taxi cab. It was refreshing to be in an air conditioned building after the time spent outside for her photo session. Once she had changed out of her skimpy outfits and put clothes back on, Lucy seemed to carry herself like a normal person. She had spoken to Nathan at first about how her name was quite well known throughout the country, but for him he was seeing her as a normal person and found it relatable. The thought still crept into his mind, just why she wanted to spend time with him and not someone else. He was a stranger to her, not unlike the other men on the set who referred to her, nice as you please: Miss Pinder. Nathan considered that thought once more before speaking up.

"I didn't think Miss. Pinder would be taking me out for drinks today, I have to tell you that."

"Oh Nathan, stop. I've told you once already to call me Lucy. This isn't our job, we don't have to talk like that here."

"If we were on the set, I would be too distracted to look at your beautiful face."

Her eyes became enlarged only momentarily as Lucy appeared to be taken back by his strong words. She knew what he was hinting to without him glancing down at her covered tits resting beneath her white shirt.

"You're quite a brave man with crude words, I give you that."

"I hope you're not offended, I just couldn't help myself. You're probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Lucy laughed, blushing a little at his complment.

"No, I'm not offended. I like a man that speaks his mind. American men like you don't seem to have much of a filter for what comes out of your mouth."

Now it was Nathan who was laughing. He wasn't sure if that was a backhanded compliment or not, but what did he care? This was a glamour queen talking casually with him between their drinks at the bar.

"Tell me the real reason you've basically taken me out on a date, Lucy. If I don't have a filter, then I don't want you to lie to me."

"What if I told you that I like your looks. Would you believe that?"

With a smirk on his face, Nathan shook his head.

"You can give me a better answer than that, can't you?"

She flashed her teeth, returning the grin before resting her chin beneath her open left hand. For a minute, Nathan was able to see the inked black star pattern of a tattoo over her wrist.

"Maybe I like American guys. You're also new to the whole company and I figured no one else has given you a proper welcome. If that's not good enough, I'll just say I find myself to be more comfortable around someone who doesn't have an opinion about my job."

Intrigued at her last statement, Nathan spoke up.

"What do you mean by that? People usually have something to say about what you do for a living?"

"Yeah, I'm a Page Three girl. Everyone usually has something to say about it, whether it's negative or positive. I'm always associated with my boobs due to my job."

Nodding his head, Nathan responded.

"I guess I can see how that drives you mad. You're more than just a pretty face, Lucy."

Her face lit up in a wide smile before she replied in that lovely British accent.

"I like to think that of myself, thank you. See, I like to enjoy myself and get out when I'm not modelling. It's nice to have someone's attention without it all being centered around my boobs."

"Well, you're to blame for covering them up, but if you want me to be honest, they're the best tits I've ever seen."

"Cheeky, aren't you? I knew you were going to say that."

The grin on her face was enough to tell Nathan that Lucy took pride in her breasts, despite her complaints of the sex symbol status she carried with her name. Her witty choice of words and the sound of her sexy accent had only added layers of charm around her. This was a babe, Nathan thought to himself. The kind of woman who knew what she wanted and if her desire was bad enough, she would find a way to obtain whatever it was. He liked to sit here and wonder if there was truth to her words of being attracted to him. it was obvious that he was thinking of her in the same way, but still Nathan carried on with his words.

"Mark didn't tell me I'd be working with someone like you. In fact, I really don't know anything about you at all except that you're my kind of woman."

"Wait, you know Mark?"

He nodded his head to her.

"Oh, that makes sense. Mark did say he was bringing in a new photographer, but I didn't push him on details."

"Is something going on with you and him?"

Lucy slowly shook her head, never taking her eyes off him.

"No, let's just say he owes me a fine time, that's all."

"What does that mean?"

Slightly chuckling, Lucy gave him a nod while offering a subtle grin across her beautiful face.

"You know the house we were at today? Let's just say that Mark owes me some intimate one on one time back there."

"Oh yeah? You know, I was going to ask you about that house today. I've been curious what's the purpose of it? Does someone from back at the studio own it or something?"

"Yes, one of the higher ups back at the Nuts office owns it. We've been using it for photoshoots since about February. It's a shame you weren't here earlier this year, you may have been able to snap some pics of me upstairs in one of the bedrooms."

Nathan couldn't help himself. He grinned back at her and decided to push the boundaries with his next choice of words.

"That's a shame indeed, maybe I would've had you all to myself then."

Still smiling, she nodded at him before replying.

"Maybe you could tomorrow, seeing as Mark has been ignoring me for a while now. He's always too busy outside of work."

Her words had made his heartbeat kick up in pace as Nathan suddenly felt the heat rising from within in. Did her words mean what he believed them to be?

"Are you trying to tell me that-"

Lucy abruptly cut him off.

"Yes. You can use your imagination, honey. I've got a key to the house, think you can arrive sometime around ten AM? No one else is going to be there and we'll have the place all to ourselves."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I am. If Mark don't want to have-"

This time, it was Nathan cutting her speech off.

"Let's just put it this way, one man's loss is another man's gain, right? Forget Mark, I'll take you up on this fine time."

Her lower lip fell before she quietly crackled up into slight laughter. Lucy quirked her eyebrows as she gazed back at Nathan with an expression across her face that told him she was impressed at his words.

"Such a brave attitude. I knew it from the minute I saw you, you've got style. I like that in a man. If Michelle were sitting here, she wouldn't have waited for tomorrow. You would already be going home with her where she could rip your clothes off."

"Michelle who?"

"Michelle Marsh, my best friend. She was a glamour model like me, up until her retirement a few years ago. Blonde hair and big boobs, you would've liked her too."

"I think I'd rather have my entire attention focused on you, not another woman in the room."

Once again, Lucy laughed at his words. Nathan thought to himself from hearing her words about Michelle, several pictures had flooded his mind of possibilities. From how Lucy spoke, it seemed that there was a sultry lifestyle to be embraced within this glamour modelling industry. Lucy had given him the impression that she could play up the seductive vixen that she was from within the lens of a camera. Without uttering anymore words, she moved her purse over the table and opened it up. Nathan watched her retrieve a pen and yellow square sticky notepad which she jotted something down. Once she was done, her eyes glanced back up at him and she handed the note back.

"There's the address. You can call a cab in the morning. I think if you want a fine time bad enough, you'll be there by ten in the morning. You're not the kind of man that is going to let work stop you, if that's the case."

"I'll be taking tomorrow off, don't worry. It's been a long time since I've had any fun with a woman and with you? God, that's a dream come true for me."

"As it would be for a lot of other men."

Grinning at him, she got up from where she was seated and was ready to leave.

"That number on the note is my phone number, if you ever want to text me. I'll be seeing you tomorrow afternoon, I hope."

"Don't worry, you will. Can I get a kiss goodbye, Lucy?"

She raised her right hand to her mouth and then softly blew him a kiss and smiled. Lucy didn't say a word before turning around and beginning to walk off, but not without glancing beyond her left shoulder to flash her teeth in another grin. All Nathan could do was sit there and watch a goddess walk out of the bar, leaving him there to gather his own thoughts. What a day, Nathan thought to himself. This goddess had walked right into his life and seemingly seduced him with little effort. On the one hand, he thought about what else the job had to offer within the glamour industry. But on the other hand, why think about any other potential women when Lucy Pinder was asking for a 'fine time'? Upon leaving the bar, he was ready to call a cab and go back to the hotel he was currently living in for the past week.

It would be easy to find an excuse to call off work tomorrow, but Nathan had other plans. He would simply set his phone to silent and hide it under a pillow within his hotel room tomorrow. While sitting alone in his room, he began to wonder if Lucy was playing some kind of game with Mark and now him. From the times he had spoken to his friend, Mark never mentioned having a relationship with Lucy, though it did seem odd to Nathan upon second thought that he was the only other man to refer to her by first name. Every other male he worked with during the day had called her by Miss. Pinder. Maybe she had her own tricks up her sleeve to get back at Mark for ignoring her, or perhaps it was something else at play in their relationship. Whatever the case, Nathan wasn't concerned about it. Lucy had an obvious interest in him and he planned on fucking her all day tomorrow back in the house they met at.

He thought of sending her a text message to maybe play up a flirty conversation, but the more Nathan thought on it, he decided not to. Instead, he took some sleeping pills to prepare for a good night's rest, sitting in the dark among his bed with his personal laptop opened up, illuminating the room with it's screen reflecting back onto his curious face. Laying there shirtless with the pillows propped behind his back, he quickly typed in the name Lucy Pinder and hit enter for an image search. Nathan was forced to blink his eyes upon witnessing the display of images that flickered back on his screen. Pushing the down arrow key to the laptop's keyboard, he slowly grinned while glossing his eyes over so many topless photos. So many thoughts ran through his mind now of what all kinky events he planned to accomplish with this sexy temptress.

Through the photos, Nathan had come across several of them with the Nuts logo and even found previous photo shoots from earlier in the year. He remembered Lucy recalling a photo session back in February that took place in the same house and it did not take him much time to run across those pictures. An erection had begun to grow within his underwear, something unavoidable with the feelings of lust and pictures in front of him. Through older photos, he had come across some with Michelle Marsh, notable for her piercing blue eyes and an equally busty chest in photos that her and Lucy both pushing their breasts together. Scanning his eyes across photo after photo, gazing at professionally photographed images of her amazing breasts on complete display. Nathan found himself fantasizing about having his cock tucked between those large tits. There was no second guessing that Lucy had the greatest breasts he had ever seen and tomorrow could not come sooner as he looked over these photos.

To see her big brown eyes gazing back at him, lower lip fallen and the reveal of her gritted teeth in a display of lustful hunger, Nathan couldn't prevent himself from fantasizing about such events. Once again, he found himself thinking about having his cock in her mouth and then between her tits, eagerly anticipating that moment tomorrow. The erection in his underwear required attention for the time being, but he chose not to waste any time masturbating. He wanted to have his full stamina and strength tomorrow for what would be an epic fuck session with this buxom woman. Lucy seemed to have expectations for him and Nathan was sure he would not disappoint her. Closing the laptop to put it in sleep mode, he carefully slid it onto the edge of his nightstand and then bit down on his lower lip letting out a sigh. What a difficult night of falling asleep this was going to be, as he held off the urge to wank himself.

******************

1 DAY LATER

The sunlight had crept beyond the curtains covering the window to Nathan's hotel suite by the time he had awakened from his slumber. Despite what he had his mind fixated around, he had slept quite comfortably. The first order of day was to get a shower and prepare in advance, as he still had two hours time to meet with Lucy based on how early he had gotten out of bed. Her name was already at the center of his mind by the time he had turned the faucets to active the sprinkler head, trickling down warm beads of water onto his face. Upon closing his eyes, Nathan could see her soft smile and those big brown eyes. He had to re-open his eyes and glance over the white walls of the shower just to prevent himself from day dreaming as he washed himself.