Glamourous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was telling that upon waking up, Lucy was the first thing on his mind and he had no care whatsoever for the rest of the day. He got out of the shower and began to dry himself off with a towel while stepping to face the mirror and glance into his reflection. Touching over his face with a slight beard from neglecting to shave over the past few days, Nathan decided it was time to clean up. The least he could do was shave his face to look good for Lucy, taking his time to make sure he didn't accidently cut himself with the razor. After he was done, he made some coffee and a quick meal to serve himself breakfast. 9 AM hit the clock by the time he had finished his meal and began to dress himself. Simply out of preparation for the day, he hit the floor and proceeded to do a series of push-ups. Nathan wanted to be mentally focused and physically prepared for what he saw as a challenge for taking control. The last thing he wanted as for Lucy to use her buxom body and attempt to catch him off guard once their clothes were off.

Choosing a standard white T-shirt and a pair of black shorts, he didn't think nothing much else of his appearance as he slipped his feet down into the same pair of flip flops he had worn yesterday. Leaving his phone behind and grabbing a bit of money, Nathan grabbed the note Lucy had written him with the address and proceeded to venture out of his hotel suite, confident to wave a taxi cab for this destination. Outside the summer heat had yet to develop, as there was the faint whisper of a moderate breeze felt in the air. He was lucky to flag down a taxi van that appeared to be waiting. Climbing into the backseat, Nathan wasted no time giving out the address of where he needed to go and was then told it would be a twenty minute drive. That left him in the back seat of the vehicle with plenty of time to allow his imagination and mind to wander with his lustful temptations he had for Lucy.

Time appeared to move by slowly while Nathan had situated himself in the left seat, gazing out the window at the passing scenery. He didn't pay much attention to the fact that roads in Britain and the way cars were driven would be considered backwards back home in the US. That didn't bother him whatsoever as he began to grow somewhat weary in his thoughts of Lucy. What if she wasn't going to show up at all? He didn't have his phone with him, nor did he text her the night before, so that fear had crept up but he tried not to think too hard about that possibility. She had to come, if her lust for him was truly as strong as he believed it to be. The taxi driver offered to engage in small talk about the weather, but Nathan wasn't interested. He ignored him when the man asked where he was from. By the time the had reached a neighborhood, Nathan leaned up in his seat. When the cab stopped at the residence, he reached into his pockets to pay the driver in three £10 notes.

As the cab drove off, Nathan set his eyes towards the front gates leading to the walkway towards the house. He didn't have a watch and without his phone, he wasn't sure what the time was, but he figured it had to be before 10 AM. The black metal gate was unlocked and he invited himself, stepping his flip flops over a stone walkway that led to the wooden black front door. Reaching for the knob, Nathan gave it a slow turn to find it locked. That meant Lucy wasn't here yet. He turned to glance back at the gate and beyond the street, suddenly hearing the roaring motor of a vehicle passing by. As he stood there, another black taxi van drove by and stopped at the residence. The door came sliding open and a woman stepped out with long brunette hair flowing down her shoulders and wearing a button up blue and white pinstriped shirt. Lucy Pinder had arrived, stepping closer to the gates and then waving her hand to Nathan with a smile across her face.

"Looks like you beat me here, love!"

Her heavy British accent echoed out, as Nathan could only smile upon hearing it once more. Lucy had her shirt buttoned up, her feet pushed into a pair of white heels that clacked loudly over the sidewalk as she invited herself in through the gate and closed it. The shirt itself was long and not tucked in, so he couldn't tell if she had on a skirt or shorts below but had noticed the arm sleeves were rolled up and her wrists visible. Nathan's eyes surveyed her legs on up as she strutted her way towards him, her heels clicking and clacking loudly over the stone walkway below. She didn't appear to have much makeup on, only with a slight black line of eye liner and mascara. Across her pink lips was a smug grin as her big brown eyes were gazing up at him. All he did he was smile back as she reached into her pockets and revealed the key for the front door.

"Looking good, Nathan. Did you shave your face just for me?"

"I sure did, babe."

"How sweet. I hope you haven't been standing out here waiting for long. I'm quite impressed, I expected to be here before you."

"That's funny, I was trying to get here before you. I just got here, not even five minutes ago."

"Wonderful timing."

Smirking at him after uttering a short reply, Lucy stepped past him and slid her key into the metal knob. With a few turns, it unlocked and she opened the door entering first into the dimly lit hallway. Turning around, Lucy gave Nathan a nod as he followed behind her and closed the door. He couldn't bear the temptation in front of him any longer. Not after last night and the time he spent looking at her photos. Here she was, Lucy Pinder herself, looking as glamourous as ever and giving him that soft smile. He reached forward, cupping her face into his hands and pushed his lips to hers. As she parted her lips, Nathan slipped his tongue into her mouth and they began to kiss passionately. Lucy responded by throwing her arms around his neck and shoving him backwards, forcing Nathan to step over to the right and his back slamming into the wall.

Lucy had returned his kiss with more force, quickly proving to Nathan that there was more to this temptress beyond her appearance. As they continued to kiss, he felt the urge to shove her back and then her heels stomped loudly into the floor as she stepped back and now had her back up against the wall. A slight muffled moan could be heard as their tongues continued to dance up against one another. Nathan couldn't have been more impressed in her skills as a kisser. Lucy shoved back on him, forcing him to take a step back and then he accidentally moved his left foot out of his flip flops. When the kiss finally broke, she moved her arms away from him and pulled away entirely, stepping backwards to give him another grin. Nathan expected her to say something about the passing seconds their lips were locked, but Lucy didn't utter a word. Taking another step backwards and into the light, she smirked and raised her right hand, curling up her finger to quietly motion to him to come closer.

Sunlight was shining out from right side. Nathan did not take his eyes away from the goddess standing before him as the light now shined brightly, radiating across her skin. Still not saying any words to break the silence, Lucy turned and then led him beyond the living room and back into that same room they stood in yesterday with the large glass table. Behind her were the same glass windows, allowing the sunlight to beam through. This seemed to be where she wanted him, drawing Nathan in like a true seductress with her prey. Lucy finally came to a stop with her back against the silver metal lining of the glass table behind her. Nathan watched as she moved her hands to the front of her shirt and pulled the first few buttons out from the top. It was just enough for her to pull the shirt apart with both hands. Lucy gritted her teeth as she teased him with revealing her breasts encased within a large white bra.

Nathan still didn't utter a word as he began speechless glancing down at her heavy cleavage. The tone of this meeting had been set by Lucy and he knew better that she was now leading him with her signature weapon of lust being her large natural breasts. After thinking about touching them all night long, he didn't hesitate to reach his hands up and feel the silky texture of her bra. Nathan squeezed Lucy's tits from within the bra and then listened to her soft purring moan. As he glanced back up to see her face and those big brown eyes locked upon him, he moved his right hand to cup her face and then leaned in to kiss her once again. As their lips pressed to one for soft kisses back and forth, Lucy began to unbutton the rest of her shirt. Nathan darted his tongue into her mouth while using his hands to pull at her open shirt and move it over her shoulders. Their kiss broke and then Lucy gazed back into his eyes while letting the shirt fall down to the floor.

For a moment, Nathan glanced down to see her standing before him in nothing but the white lacy bra and a matching thong. It was funny for him to think that she took a ride in a taxi wearing only this beneath her fancy dress shirt. It was daring, but at the same time she looked so glamourous standing before him. Lucy moved her hands to the front of her tits, playing with the straps of her bra on both side as she tilted her head, smiling at him and quietly hinting that she wanted another kiss. It was funny that through all this time, neither of them had said any words to one another, letting their bodies and lust for another do the talking. Nathan smiled back and locked lips with her once more. As they kissed passionately, Lucy leaned up and pushed her hands against his chest and Nathan responded by cupping her face in both hands. They continued to kiss back and forth until Nathan moved his hands over her tits and pulled his lips away.

"Oh my god, look at these..."

Finally the silence had been broken with his voice calling out in amazement at her tits before him. Lucy grinned, watching him lean down a bit. Nathan just wanted to take another view of her breasts and see how large they would be from underneath, despite still being trapped within the bra. Lucy giggled at him and replied.

"Best boobs you've ever seen huh?"

She was quoting what he had told her yesterday. Lucy moved her hands to the side of her tits and then gave them a subtle bounce from within the bra. Nathan remained leaned down as she moved her hands to adjust the straps over her bra. He aided her by moving his finger tips down beneath her tits, gripping the ends of the bra as Lucy slowly pulled it off and allowed her breasts to flop freely down into the palms of his hands. She discarded the bra to the floor and offered her breasts to him. Gasping for breath, Nathan gave her tits a hard squeeze and listened to Lucy moaning to him.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah. Touch them, squeeze my boobs again, darling. They're all yours today."

"You don't have to tell me that twice, babe."

Lucy giggled at his words as Nathan squeezed her tits harder this time around. Raising himself up a bit, he couldn't take his eyes away from the glorious sight of her all natural breasts. The feeling of her nipples growing erect into the palm of his hand had sent a coursing sensation through his body. Moving his head closer to her tits, he pushed his lips to her left hanging boob and kissed it. Nathan could hear Lucy moaning as he soon pulled his hands away from her tits entirely and began to slobber and suck all over her them. He started with the left tit and then quickly moved to the right, slathering his tongue across her hardened nipple. Lucy exhaled and then brought her hands to the side of her tits, pushing them apart and then giving them a slight push to bounce across his face and hit over his head. Nathan brought his hands up to squeeze them once again as her voice called out to him.

"Mmmmmmm, yes."

Pulling her giant tits apart slightly, Nathan shoved his face between them and then soon felt Lucy squeezing her tits around his head. She shook them once again, forcing her big boobs to pound over his cheeks before she squeezed them once again. He proceeded to shake his head, parting his lips and attempting to motorboat her epic breasts. Lucy cupped the back of his head with both of her hands moaning as she leaned back across the table. When Nathan finally moved his head away from her tits, he stood face to face with her and then cupped her face, leaning in to kiss her lips once more. Lucy moaned into his mouth and moved her hands to the front of his shirt, prompting him to begin thinking of getting naked now. When the kiss broke, he stepped back from her and grabbed the ends of his T-shirt. Upon snatching it over his head, Nathan could feel her warm hands touching over his stomach.

He glanced down after tossing his shirt to the floor to see the busty model had already lowered herself onto her knees before him. Lucy grinned up at him and then Nathan figured it was time to establish himself as the one in control. He reached down with his left hand, gripping her hair to tilt her head up as he leaned down and pushed his lips to hers. What he expected to be a soft kiss turned into one of blistering passion when she darted her tongue between his lips. Breaking the kiss, Nathan let go of her hair while Lucy situated herself on her knees, almost obediently. He wasn't going to allow her to take his shorts off, for he was going to do it himself to establish himself as the one calling the shots. He moved his hands to the front of his shorts and then pulled the front button apart as Lucy leaned up, resting her hands down on her knees.

"You got something for me in there?"

Her strong British came out as she spoke in a low voice, gritting her teeth and exhaling. She glanced at the bulge sticking up in the front of his shorts and then used her right hand to caress over it. Nathan smirked at her as he shoved his shorts and underwear down, his hard dick flopping freely into her view. Nodding down at her, he finally replied.

"You know I do."

Lucy's eyes were focused entirely on the cock before her as she licked her lips and quickly wrapped her right hand fingers around it. Her mouth quietly opened and she shoved the head between her lips. Nathan swallowed his breath, taken back over how fast she had worked to get his cock into her mouth. He had not even pushed his underwear past his knees yet and now Lucy was gripping his cock tightly with her fingers and sucking on the head. Swallowing his breath again, Nathan had to maintain himself as he was now experience the full onslaught of her lust unleashed on him. Lucy began to shove her lips further down his shaft, using her hand to wank from the base on up to her lips. Slobbering sounds were soon heard from her mouth below as Lucy was eagerly sucking his cock.

"Oh god..."

Nathan wasn't prepared for this at all. He had not even thought of her putting his dick into her mouth so quickly and now he was standing there embracing the moment, watching her lips bobbed up and down his pole. Lucy continued to work her hand in perfect sync, stroking and sucking his cock simultaneously. She only moved her hand away once to push her lips all the way down, sinking his cock further into her mouth for some deepthroat action. Nathan found himself exhaling and then swallowing his breath once more before she pulled her lips back, wrapped her fingers back around the base and then released his cock from her lips. A pop sound was heard but Lucy didn't look up at him. Instead she brought her lips down to the right side of his cock and slurped her way down, then used her tongue to quickly lick the underside of it back up and squeeze her lips around the head again.

Once more she was bobbing her head up and down, sucking his cock to a pulp but without her hand pumping up and down. Nathan was impressed with her cock sucking skills, as she was proving to truly live up to the temptation of playing this glamourous sex kitten from her photo shoots. A muffled moan was heard from down below as Lucy's eyes gazed up at him. Nathan didn't glance away as she had slowed herself down. 'Mmmmmm', he could hear her moan, feeling the vibrations running through him with her tongue shoved up against the head of his cock. Lucy twisted her fingers gently around the base and proceeded to continue, bobbing her lips up and down as she shoved his cock deeper into her mouth. She came to a stop, still gazing up into his eyes as she pushed her lips all the way down to deepthroat it again. Her lips met at her index finger as her hand was still wrapped around the base.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK."

He moaned, listening to her gag herself on his cock for three consecutive times. Nathan didn't interfere whatsoever. Instead of using his hands to take control, he just placed them on his hips, proud of the fact he was standing here with this buxom beauty down on her knees sucking him off. Lucy broke eye contact when she pulled her lips back and then spit onto the head of his shaft. Her saliva bubbled up as she pushed her lips to the head, slurping at her drool and then twirling her tongue around the head to tease him. Lucy then moved his shaft to her right cheek, slobbering down the side of his poll as she licked it and then bubbling up more spit before placing it back between her lips to suck on it once more.

"God, you're beautiful even when you're getting nasty like this."

Nasty she was indeed. Despite having the appearance of such a beautiful angel and delivering such tender kisses, this was a woman who proved to be more than what met the eye. Lucy loudly slobbered all over his cock while slowly bobbing her head up and down, but she didn't suck him for long this time. Drawing it out from her lips with a long string of drool connecting back to her tongue, her eyes gazed up at him as she darted her tongue out and curved her lips into a slight smile.

"Ahhhhhhh, yeah!"

The string of spit broke off from the end of her tongue, falling down to her epic large breasts below. Lucy then shoved the head of his cock against her tongue. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound echoed through the room as she loudly slapped the head against her tongue. After her small act of teasing, she enveloped her lips back around his cock and began to bob her head up and down it once more. When Lucy opened her mouth to release him again, now she two strings of saliva dripping from her bottom lip back to shiny, saliva soaked dick.

"In case you can't tell the obvious, I am quite enjoying your cock. I knew an American man such as you, wouldn't be a disappointment."

Her tone of voice and choice of words had made Nathan chuckle as Lucy spoke to him a goofy way. As he laughed, she squeezed her right hand fingers around his wet pole and began to wank it up and down while lowering her lips down to his hanging nut sack. Nathan dropped his lower lip as she began to suck one of his nuts while wanking his cock simultaneously.

"Oh, fuck! Suck on those balls, Lucy! And stroke that fucking cock, that's it! Work it!"

So far she was getting the better out of him since his shorts and underwear had been pushed down to his ankles. Lucy had proven herself to be quite efficiently skilled at oral pleasures. She sucked on his right nut first, gargling it around in her mouth before popping it out and using her left hand to shove his other nut into her mouth. As she slobbered all over his balls, her right hand continued to pump up and down his long shaft. Lucy only sucked his nuts for a few seconds before moving to the side and glancing up at him with her big brown eyes. She moved her lips back to the side of his cock, pushing them together and then moving up and down to slurp over his length. Once she reached the head, she shoved her right hand back down to the base and shoved it back between her lips. He expected her to suck it again but instead, Lucy managed to deepthroat it one last time, gagging herself.