Glamourous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAH-KAH!"

Various slobbering and incomprehensible sucking noises became audible from Lucy's loving mouth as Nathan was still bucking his hips and driving his cock between her lips. His hanging ball sack slapped against her chin when he made a full thrust and listened to get gag on his length.

"Lucy, look at me."

Coming to a quick halt, Nathan kept his cock between her lips and awaited those big brown eyes to gaze up at him. The makeup around her right had a light smear from the corner, enough to tell Nathan that he wasn't the only one fatigued from this non-stop session of fucking. As Lucy looked up at him with his cock lodged into her mouth, he smiled.

"God, you are so fucking beautiful. If angels are real, they could never look as sexy as you, baby. I want to fuck your tits one last time before I cum."

Immediately after speaking, he pulled her hair to release his cock from between her lips. Lucy gasped for air as two thick saliva strings dangled from the head of his long shaft back to her open mouth. She knew what to do, as she had already made this move more than once today as Nathan quietly let go of her hair. Lucy's hands went down to her breasts, holding them up as the saliva strings dangling from her lips broke off, falling down to her tits. As soon as Nathan shoved his cock down the middle, he didn't wait as he began to thrust. She quickly squeezed her tits around it and darted her tongue out to flick across the head. Nathan didn't hold back as he began to buck his hips as hard as he could, thrusting his dick between her boobs at a fast pace.

"Oh, god! These tits are the fucking best! Nothing comes close! Lucy, you are the best!

With Lucy's tongue lapping over the head of his shaft with each full thrust, Nathan knew he wouldn't be able to hold back for much longer. Lucy moaned out to him, glancing up momentarily to look at his face but Nathan's eyes were more focused on watching himself fuck her tits.

"Ohhhh god, yes! YES! Cum for me, Nathan! Fuck my big titties until you cum! I want your cum!"

Lucy's voice was something of a distraction for the time being. Exhaling a deep breath, Nathan brought his hands down to cup her face gently. She raised her head high enough for him to lean down and kiss her lips, all while still bucking his hips to drive his cock between her lips. It was quite a wonderful feeling to Nathan, for him to kiss this woman while his cock was pumping between her boobs. As badly as he wanted to fight off this rushing orgasm, at least the thought of drenching Lucy in his sticky seed was something to look forward to in the following seconds. God, he didn't want this to end. Fucking her tits was some of the greatest pleasure he had ever felt in his life. As he leaned back up, Nathan began to grunt. Lucy gazed up into his eyes with a grin on her face. Her hands were still holding her tits together as he made the final thrust between those tits.

"Oh god, ohhhhhh fuck yes! I'm gonna cum for you, Lucy!"

Coming to a sudden halt, Nathan snatched his cock free from her tits and began to stroke it with his right hand. Lucy knew what was coming as she adjusted herself on her knees. Hands still on her breasts, she pushed them up, all while gazing up into his eyes and dropping her lower lip to softly call out to him.

"Cum for me, Nathan. Be a man and cum all over my big fucking boobs!"

Her lower lip fell as Lucy darted her tongue out, teasing him. Nathan grunted, still wanking his cock back and forth as he aimed it directly at her face.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHH, FUCK!! LUCY!!"

As Nathan screamed his words, a thick string of cum went flying out of his cock and splattering across Lucy's forehead and right eyebrow. She was taken by surprise, clearly expecting him to aim for her breasts. Before she could react, another wad of cum slathered over her right cheek and she then moaned, keeping her mouth open in an effort to catch any of his cum. Another string of cum went up her right cheek, streaking into her hair before he finally aimed downward.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKKKK!!"

Nathan continued to roar and growl his words as he continued to stroke his cock. Wad after wad of cum splattered onto Lucy's tits below. She adjusted her hands underneath, holding them up and watching his cum splatter across her skin.

"Mmmmmm, yes! That's it, cum on my boobs!"

He groaned, almost crying out as Nathan was still stroking his cock back and forth, forcing out every last bit of cum he had for this woman. String after string of his cum shot upward, covering her breasts as it streamed down, dripping across each side and down to her erect nipples. Lucy gasped, suddenly giggling as she embraced the feeling of her getting drenched in his sticky seed. As his orgasm began to fade and Nathan let go of his cock, she reached for it with her right hand, using her left arm to hold her breasts up from underneath. As he stood there and attempted to catch his breath, Nathan watched as Lucy shoved the head of his cock up against her right breast and then smacked the head across her nipple.

"God, you are so fucking perfect. Ohhhhhh, man..."

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound echoed through the room as Nathan was moaning loudly. Lucy squeezed his cock, milking the last bit of cum out across her breast before she finally let go and moved her hands away entirely. The cum on her face had begun to drip down with a few streams moving down her neck while most of the excess cum splattered across her breasts was also dripping down her body. Lucy ran her hands through her hair while gazing up at Nathan who refused to look away. He was struggling to come up with any words to utter to her as he saw her drenched, sticky and dripping in his seed.

"Oh god yes, mmmmmm."

She suddenly began to giggle before speaking again.

"That was a lot of cum. I knew you were gonna drench me but I wasn't expecting that much."

"Lucy, you look so glamourous, babe."

Hearing Nathan's words spoken so softly, she reached for his cock. Depleted entirely of cum at this point, but that didn't stop Lucy from bringing the head to her lips and softly kissing it goodbye. Nathan's eyes were all on her and she grinned up at him and then replied.

"I certainly feel glamourous right now, I can tell you that."

THE END