All Comments on 'Glass Ceilings and Black Stockings'

by proseinagarden

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

One of the most erotically intense pieces I’ve enjoyed in ages beginning with leisurely morning wake up sex through crazy, fun moments in the car and ending with unbelievably beautiful love making. You have captured the way for the reader to feel what exists between your two uniquely intriguing main characters — the dialogue, the banter, phrasing and pace. Did I say dialogue: “I know...you showed me yesterday...”.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

“Her dark eyes were dancing with the words she wasn't saying and she kissed me.”

So good. And so hot, as usual.

A garden of earthly delights indeed.

I suspect you are actually a pro writer of some kind and literotica is your outlet to write things you’d really like to put in your books, but can’t.

proseinagardenproseinagardenabout 1 year agoAuthor

Geez! I like when stuff gets quoted back to me! Thanks guys! Bringing both series around slowly…hopefully it’ll have an epic ending *fingers crossed*

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

A brilliant piece of sustained erotic writing, the best I have found on this site. I really felt I was the narrator.

So far beyond so much of the trash here.

I endorse the earlier comments and this will be firm favourite for the foreseeable future.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveabout 1 year ago

Just when I think, "She's hit her peak," you surprise me again with the intensity and thoughtfulness behind your words. Each story adds more depth to your characters and their relationship. I'm looking forward to watching their relationship develop...and I can't wait for Moriah to spend the day in those vibrating panties.

JS60007JS600079 months ago

Hhhhhotttt!!! So hot. You keep taking it to the next level.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userproseinagarden@proseinagarden
Happy Oscars watch night, everyone! Shout out to Nyad! Annette Bening and Jodie Foster being buddies forever? Yes! :) Hopefully, the queerness shines through today but, either way, I will be watching Anya Taylor-Joy AVIDLY… Cillian Murphy is always awesome! *clap* My quick...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories