Penny for Your Thoughts

Story Info
...Dollar for your dignity.
3.2k words
4.04
29.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers

The strip club was buzzing. It had just turned dark outside and the regulars, men who had cash burning a hold in their pockets and fiery hard-ons burning a hole in between, were showing up as the first dancers took to the stage. They called them dancers at the club, but most of the men had ruder names, like strippers and sluts and whores. Women who degrade themselves up on stage, for cash and attention.

Penny was disgusted by it all. That was why she had become known as something of a regular here too, though in a somewhat different way. The instant she strolled confidently into the club, a man in a dark suit who was standing at the back of the room sighed.

"How does she keep getting past the doorman? God, every night with her..." he muttered to himself before springing to action and marching off to confront her.

However, before he made it to her, she was climbing up on stage. The dancer on the stage stopped and groaned as several of the male patrons began to boo and jeer at the unwanted interruption of their show. The ones who hadn't yet seen Penny's outbursts watched in confusion, whilst the regulars who had seen this all before sipped their drinks calmly as they waited for the security to do their jobs and drag the boring bitch away like they always did.

"This whole establishment is disgusting! An affront to women! We are not objects for men to leer at. We will not degrade ourselves for money. You men are pigs! Vile! Gross! This business is manipulative, sexist and pathetic! You-" Penny cried from the stage before the burly security guard finally caught up to her and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"We have told you many times before, you can't come in here and yell at our patrons. I am now going to remove you from our establishment." he explained in a tired tone.

Penny was kicking and screaming as he manhandled her. "Get your hands off me! Don't touch me. You are complicit in the demeaning and objectification of women, you bastard! They should close this filthy place down!" she whaled as she was led away by the much stronger man's firm grip.

With a powerful shove, she was tossed out of the doors, where the doorman ushered her away from the entrance and watched her until she finally gave up and strutted home. She wouldn't give up. She couldn't stand that place and how it debased her fellow women for male entertainment. Eventually she would put it out of business, even if it meant returning every single evening to cause a scene. It was her duty as a feminist and as a woman.

She was so caught up in those thoughts that she didn't even notice the man following behind her as she walked home. She turned down a dark alley, the type that is out of reach of prying eyes, and suddenly sensed him. The dark figure, looming over her. Right behind her. She opened her mouth to scream, but the sound didn't come out right. She couldn't breath. There was...some kind of damp rag being stuffed into her mouth and he had his arms around her, clutching her...restraining her. As she inhaled and thrashed about, her head began to swim. Whatever this rag was soaked in, the fumes she was inhaling were making her nauseated and dizzy all at once. Soon her strength was fading and her mind was slowing to a halt. Her eyelids fluttered as she tried desperately to keep struggling, but it was hopeless. A few more breaths of the drugged cloth's scent later and she fell limp. Her eyes closed and she slipped into a helpless sleep within her attackers arms.

When Penny next awoke, things were different. Very different. Her head was killing her, but that hardly mattered. As her eyelids slowly pulled themselves up she immediately recognized her surroundings. She was at the strip club. That dreadful strip club. Could they have kidnapped her? That was massively illegal, this could be her chance to get the place shut down!

That thought faded as quickly as it came to her, as she tried to move her body. Her whole body felt stiff, fixed in place. She was unable to even move her head to look around. Worse, she was kneeling down in a corner, hands on her lap and chest thrust forward, as if she were waiting for something. She could tell she was naked too. These sick fucks had not just taken her clothes, but they had paralyzed her somehow? What the hell was going on?

Then the owner of the strip club walked into view. Penny's eyes, the only part of her body she could freely move right now, shot upwards to glare at him. This man. He was the one who had done this to her. Not just that...he had become rich from the sexualization and exploitation of vulnerable women. Forcing them to perform on stage for crumpled dollar bills whilst he made a fortune for doing nothing. This was the last straw, forget getting this place shut down, she should just strangle him here and now.

And yet she couldn't. She was frozen, helpless, as he examined her proudly. She wanted to scream, yell, hurl every insult conceivable her way, but even as she strained ans focused her hardest, her lips simply wouldn't budge.

"This is amazing! I cannot wait to try you out. My dear little Penny, you have caused so much trouble for me. All that lost revenue from your rather rude outbursts...you are going to pay me back for that with interest. Oh yes, this is wonderful!"

Penny's eyes narrowed. How exactly was she going to do that? He may have paralyzed her, but its not like he could actually get away with this shit, let alone make any money off the whole criminal affair, could he?

"Ah, I can tell from your eyes that you are still confused. Let me explain. You see, we captured you around a week ago, and in that time we have been making a few alterations to allow you to function properly as the latest addition to my little perverse establishment." He reached forward.

What the hell was he talking about? Alterations? Could she have really been knocked out for a whole week? The police must be looking for her...her family...surely they would find her soon...

Then she felt his fingers stroke the side of her forehead. Her headache was starting to subside, but she still felt something odd. As his fingers traced her smooth skin they finally glided over a cool metal slot. Penny's eyes widened as her heart began to race. Her attention had just been drawn to it. She couldn't see it, but she could feel it. A small slit in her forehead on the left side, a little longer than an inch. The area around it felt numb and cool and she couldn't believe she hadn't noticed it until now. What on earth was this? What had they done?

"That is your coin slot, Penny." He said, before turning and grabbing something from the side of the bar just out of her view. When he turned back he showed it to her, a small sign with a simple gold chain at the top. On it, in pink, curly lettering read 'Penny for my thoughts'.

Penny watched in horror as he hung the sign around her neck and smiled. That wretched smile. What was this, some kind of joke? Was he trying to taunt her? To scare her? To humiliate her? Did he plan to display her here like this? Naked and helpless...but what did the sign even mean.

Then, he pulled out his wallet, turned it upside down and shook it for a few seconds, until a penny dropped out of it. Penny's heart practically stopped right there. He wasn't really going to...

But he did. He reached forward and pushed the small coin into the slot on her forehead. She heard it roll through the side of her head and finally drop into a small box at the back of her neck with a clunk. Then, something truly terrifying happened to poor Penny.

Hearing the penny slide into its box, Penny felt something like a surge in her mind. She felt her head become numb and her thoughts felt like they were being muffled as, for the first time since waking up, her lips began to move. What came out of them though, was not what Penny expected. The man's smile grew into a wide grin as he heard her speaking, in a sing-song tone which was just a bit robotic.

"My name is Penny, I'm your stupid suckdoll!" she exclaimed, though her voice sounded higher and giddier than she was used to.

When she was finished, her lips sealed shut once more, and the cloud over her thoughts lifted. Now she was able to fully take in what had just happened. He had put a coin in that slot and she had mindlessly parroted one of the most sexist and degrading expressions she had ever heard. Those words...in her own voice...she sounded like some kind of vapid and pathetic bimbo sextoy. How was this possible? She didn't want to say that. She didn't even know where those words had come from!

"Oh my, it works perfectly! I'm very impressed. The regulars will love you."

If she could move, Penny would have shivered. Was he really going to keep her like this? Have her degrade herself for the disgusting and sexist men who frequented this place?

"We will be opening up shortly, but we still have to test your full functionality."

After saying this, he reached into his wallet again. Penny wondered if he was going to retrieve another coin and make her repeat that ludicrous expression she had said earlier, but this time he pulled out a dollar. 'Oh no, what now?' she though as she watched him reach down, sliding his fingers over her neck and down towards her chest. But before he got to her exposed breasts, his fingers hit another metal slot. This one wider. Again, Penny suddenly felt it. That same numbness and cold. Right there, just above her breasts, just like the other.

He inserted the dollar and a whirring noise began. The dollar felt different as it was sucked into her and processed by some unknown machinery implanted there in her chest. The response was also different. Instead of a fog overtaking her mind, she felt a distinct lust flooding into her. Her crotch began to grow hot and her thoughts, while unclouded, became distracted entirely as, within the space of a few seconds, she went from terrified to the horniest she had ever been. Then, her lips began to tremble. Slowly they opened up once more, but no words escaped her lips this time. She still wasn't in control, all she could do was kneel, quiet and bubbling with need as she slid out her tongue and held her mouth open. Waiting patiently as she began to understand what was coming.

Without waiting any longer, the owner unzipped his pants and his stiff cock emerged, right before Penny's eyes. She wanted to scream, to tell him to stop, but she couldn't. At the same time, whatever twisted voodoo they had done to her was making her want this. Want to suck his cock. Want to feel it slide inside her mouth, its warmth on her tongue, its girth stretching her tight throat.

She shivered as it happened. The first free movement of her body, and that was about all she could manage. She couldn't squirm or struggle. Though she soon found that she could swirl her tongue around his cock with some freedom. Though it was sort of like she was picking from a set of pre-programmed motions. Motions designed to tease and delight his throbbing cock. Even now, all her choices boiled down to how she would pleasure this man's cock.

She wanted to be mad, but the arousal and the hot cock in her mouth were jumbling her thoughts. She suckled and groaned around it, feeling it ebb and twitch as he muttered grotesque things to her.

"You stupid cunt, you thoughts you could act like a bitch, harass my customers, drive me out of business. How do you like the taste of my cock? You will experience it a lot. And other cocks. Your life from now on will be about pleasing cock. This is what you get you worthless cunt!"

With that, he sprayed several hot globs of cum down her throat and pulled his cock out with an audible 'pop'. Penny remained there, mouth agape and strands of cum dribbling out for another minute or so. She was still hot and needy, wishing he would stick his cock back between her lips. Finally, some kind of timer had expired and her mouth sealed shut once more. The arousal faded, though not entirely, as she still felt the afterglow and the dampness in her crotch.

When the club opened and the first patrons trickled in, things only got worse for poor Penny. It didn't take long for them to start noticing the odd new addition. The nude girl near the bar, kneeling motionlessly like some kind of decoration. When the first man saw the sign and the slot and put things together, he shrugged and got out his wallet. 'Worth a shot' he figured as he slid the coin into her slot, wondering what would happen.

"You put a coin in my slot, now put a cock in my slit!" Penny uttered seductively, in that unfamiliar, sultry sextoy tone.

Once again her thoughts had stopped momentarily as she said it, and only when she was finished did her mind start to race. A new phrase this time? How many of these sick phrases did she have, loaded up into her brain like some dehumanizing toy?

Then he found the dollar slot and figured 'in for a penny...' as he slipped a dollar into it expectantly.

When her jaw dropped opened and her tongue slipped out, he knew exactly what he wanted to do. Once more, penny was awash with arousal as a stranger's cock found its way past her lips. Once again she was swirling her tongue around it, feeling its heat and its salty taste flooding her senses as she moaned and slurped. Here she was, in the club she hated, sucking the cock of one of its patrons like a blowjob dispenser. No...not 'like' a blowjob dispenser...that's exactly what she was. That was what they had made her. A blowjob dispenser. Not a human, but an object. Controlled, forced to swallow their cocks.

It didn't stop at that man. Soon every guy was queuing up to try out the latest toy.

"Women are just a set of holes for cocks, but Penny is different...she has a slot too!" she heard herself say, as the men nearby chuckled.

No. That was wrong! Women were beautiful and intelligent creatures! How could they laugh and watch her say these things?

"Penny is a silly, slutty, leaky little doll. Use her well!" she exclaimed to another man, before he inserted a dollar and emptied his balls into her throat swiftly.

On it went. All night. And the next after that. The arousal continuously washing over her seemed to linger more and more. It didn't help that she was being used near constantly, but even between blowjobs she was feeling wet and weak and...willing. How could she actually want to do this? It was so humiliating and disgraceful, but whatever came over her was making her need it more and more. Cock. In her mouth. The more she sucked the more she craved.

As days passed, more customers began to flood in. As people heard about the amazing new blowjob dispenser, the club's popularity began to soar. Soon it was busier than ever, and of course its owner was taking in quite the hefty profit. Meanwhile Penny was sucking down more and more cum each night from the seemingly endless stream of hard cocks eager for a cheap fuck with a tight hole.

The club shifted to match its new dynamic. Drinks that previously cost $4.00 would now cost $3.99, giving the patrons the opportunity to put their change to use and enjoy another humiliating utterance from the helpless sextoy. A jar popped up where customers would leave their change for others to pick up and use on her popped up, the 'Take a penny, break Penny' jar, as they called it.

Poor Penny found she had a near endless collection of amusing, sexist and derogatory phrases which she would say happily on demand. As the days passed and she continued to hear herself saying these horrible things, her sanity began to slip. The incessant arousal that coursed through her, the fogginess that washed over her mind, it was all building up. She started to believe the nasty things she was saying. They started to rattle around her head, even when she didn't have a coin inserted. It was all she heard. All she did was suck cocks as the men jeered and gawked at her. And the arousal...the endless stream of need dribbling down her thighs, it made her crazy. Made her enjoy this twisted treatment. Made her want to keep saying these things, keep getting their attention. She was really enjoying it. The degradation, the sensations...even the taste of cum was somehow addicting.

The dancers at the club weren't so keen on this new addition. After interrupting their shows over and over, this ugly bitch Penny was now stealing their customers' attention? They couldn't have that. Of course, there wasn't much they could do, but they did have one thing going for them. They had plenty of dollar bills to burn.

Soon it wasn't just the men using Penny. The dancers, spiteful and bitter, started slipping her coins to hear her parrot her hilarious phrases as they giggled and verbally abused her. Soon they found that her tongue was useful for pleasing more than cocks as they humped her face, moaning and writhing.

They savored their orgasms as they teased the poor toy. "Too bad you can't cum, huh Penny?" or "Bet you wish you had your pussy eaten out like this...fuck!" they would say as Penny, in a horny haze, worked her tongue between their slick folds.

This became something of a regular show, and men would even tip the dancers more than when they were up on stage, just to watch them use and abuse Penny. Now she was not just a blowjob dispenser, but a toy for the whole club to relieve themselves with.

With each coin and each dollar, Penny was chipped away. Her thoughts replaced with lust and submission. Her old life replaced with a constant flow of cocks and pussies, thrust in her face as she eagerly sucked and slurped and swallowed whatever she could.

They never did find Penny, though a few officers did come close. Heading to the club after work to empty their balls into the cum-stained blowjob dispenser. But penny wasn't there anyway. Just a lowly toy. A set of holes for men to unload their cum into. A happy, cheap, greedy little blowjob dispenser.

MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers