Glennie 01

Story Info
Glennie gets asked to walk the walk in the old train tunnel.
2.4k words
3.14
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glennie 01

I don't think that I represent the chicken or the egg situation, but it has been debatable whether some people started to call me Glennie because I always behaved a little differently or was it because I'm just a better Glennie than a Glen. It's hard to say, but either way, I prefer Glennie and you can decide for yourself if and when we meet.

And after we meet and talk for a while, I mean, if Ice Dragon comes to your mind, I wouldn't be at all mad about that and if it helps, I mean, when I spew my dragon ice fire, it averages out to the normal exhale breath of a human, so Ice Dragon could be legit for me. Yes? No? Maybe?

Anyways, the good news is that I'm tolerated for the most part. I don't have friends spilling out of my dragon lair, but I manage and my story starts with how I hang out at the old abandoned train tunnel, which can be viewed as a dragon lair with very little imagination. Yes? No? Maybe?

Okay then, just about everyone who gathers just inside of the west end of the train tunnel carries or has a flashlight or two nearby. It's quite a long train tunnel and the deeper you venture into the tunnel, the darker it gets, so flashlights are as common place as personal coolers down at the train tunnel. And sooner or later, everyone wanders down the tunnel towards the east end. It's just something to do, right? But nobody makes that lover's lane walk alone. The east end of the old abandoned train tunnel is just basically a skid row motel, so that's off limits and there is a midpoint side emergency access door that we use as a marker and that's how that works. Always take your flashlight and a partner and watch for the dark red side door and have a good time.

And leave a few bags of Trail mix for the motel guests on the footstep of the emergency door. Legend has it that they wander towards the west end of the train tunnel too and the west end motel doesn't have a over priced mini frig or snack cabinet, so.

Not to dwell on my fancy flashlight, but my flashlight is one of those 6-volt camping lanterns with a handle molded right into it for carrying and it has that big fat rectangular battery that lasts a long time and if anyone gets a little too aggressive with me, I mean, with the handle and all, I can swing it like a defensive weapon, right? Not to mention that at first glance it looks like I'm carrying a small handbag and it doesn't hurt that it's deep emergency lantern yellow color accents well with my rawhide boots, so my flashlight is a win-win.

And my flashlight is the best at crisscrossing light beams deep into the dark, spooky and musty train tunnel and that's important to me because that's what they do on my favorite expedition TV show. They crisscross their beams and I think it's cool, so that's what I do.

[Demo's crisscross flashlight beam action, but it's more like a sword swash]

Fine, it takes two flashlights to make proper crisscrossing beams, but you get the idea, right folks?

Anyways, I don't often get asked to take a walk down the tunnel for obvious reasons, like it's tough on most of guys to be seen wandering into the darkness with me, a boy who dresses and behaves more like a girl, so I usually do the asking. And to help things out, I'll ask a few people to walk with me to deliver the snack bags at the midpoint and to crisscross light beams with me so that everyone has a legit excuse for silently slipping off with you know, "Glennie" and that works some of the time. And I get that. Most guys don't want that tag, right?

I mean, what I don't get is how any of the guys would gladly make the walk with Ice Dragon, so they should just call me that and be done with it, right? Yes? No? Maybe? Alright, we'll circle back to that again later.

And that was how it went with me and my friends down at the, well, wait, back in my video playing days, I mean, Josh and Jacob figured out that I wore certain undies and they would call me their Ice Queen, so the next logical and legit step is Ice Dragon, right? Yes? No? Maybe?

Anyways, that's how things went between my friends and myself for quite a while at the old abandoned train tunnel, until one particular Friday night when my friend, Nadia, approached me with a surprising piece of information and a little bit of advice.

"Glennie, I hope you have a fresh battery in your flashlight tonight..."

"To make amazing crisscrossing beams that are sharp and clean, Nadia????"

"LOL, well, that's your thing, so duh, but also, I think Mack is silently wondering if you and your flashlight grip are tighter than his Flesh Light, so?????"

See, folks? It's just a lover's lane the deeper you go into the train tunnel, but it was different to hear that Mack directly asked Nadia to set up a walk, even if all he wanted was a hand job from me. And I might have been assuming a few things, but my grip on my flashlight is pretty tight, so two plus two equals a sexual encounter at or near the first brown emergency door.

But there was still that being "seen wandering off with Glennie" thing, so I think I handled it well.

"I mean, Nadia, I forgot the small bags of nut mix anyways tonight, so."

[Flip, flip, flip, flip, smack, one bag in the eye]

"Well, Nadia, it's against the rules or something anyways for any of the guys to wander into the darkness alone with me, so."

"And I have that covered, Glennie. Frank and I, along with Sandi and Ben will wander with you two. It will be like a triple date. I mean, crisscrossing six light beams is like sex for you, right Glennie?"

I mean, there is safety in numbers, right people? Not to mention that crisscrossing six beams of light would be like, well, like sex to me, so.

[Light beams needlessly crisscross, pebbles roll, water drips]

"Lift your feet when you walk, Glennie! We don't need to advertise to the motel west ender guests that we're coming."

"Well, why didn't they pave the tunnel after they pulled the tracks up, Mack?"

Yeah, that was a dumb question, I guess, right? Duh, the train tunnel has been abandoned!

"Hey you guys, hush your voices a little! This tunnel is like an echo chamber. Also, we've reached the blue bent emergency door, so lights out for five minutes."

Well, the train tunnel may be abandoned, but it still has operating rules, so. And one rule says that couples separate and find a private place to lean against the concrete walls for five minutes.

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smack.] [Mwah, ummah, oomph, smack.] [Mwah, ummah, oomph, smack.]

"I'm surprised you're not afraid to smack lips with me, Mack, especially with others so close by, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smack.]

I mean, Josh and Jacob didn't call me their Ice Queen just for wearing undies, so.

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smack.]

"Whew, I guess I've never been kissed back like this before then, Mack, which I'm not complaining about, but don't get too worked up. We'll be crisscrossing our beams in two minutes, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smack, mwah, smooch.]

"Call me out, Glennie!"

"Huh? What, Mack?"

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smack, mwah, smooch.]

"We're in private, so call me out for getting hard for your boy body, Glennie! I mean, you're different in you way and I'm different in my way, so fag shame me, Glennie, whimper in my ear that I'm your fag daddy or something!"

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smack, mwah, smooch.]

Well, I had no idea whatsoever how to do, but I gave it a shot. I mean, I was shooting blanks, but when a guy catches you by surprise with his desire to be called out as a side fag, I mean, well, the guy kissed me, so I tried. Which should have scared him off, right? I mean, a fantasy is only a fantasy until you hear it out loud or actually do it, so.

"You kissed a boy, Mack."

"I made out with a boy, Glennie."

Damn.

"And you liked it, Mack."

"I loved it, Glennie."

Damn.

"I can feel how badly you want me for a Train Tunnel Boyfriend, Mack."

"Then let's get busy with it, Glennie."

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smooch, smack, smooch]

Damn.

Or praise the heavens when the five minutes of "lights off" time was up!

[Beam flick, beam flick, beam flick, beam flick, Glennie follows suit with beam flick, Mack spits and grumbles and also flicks on his flashlight beam]

And to my surprise and delight, huh, none of the other four adventurers made things awkward after the "lights on" time limit, so, huh then, right?

[Six flashlights gather in the center of the train tunnel and shine a poorly organized pentagon star]

Now, we were deep enough into the train tunnel that we were approaching the midpoint where we would leave the nut mix snacks and turn around, so everything seemed cool, right?

"Alright, Glennie, drop those bags of nuts for Greta and then choose which way our three Train Tunnel Boyfriends are going to drop their nuts. And you know that your skid row lady friend, Greta, is lurking in the shadows and waiting on her nuts, so?"

"(Hiss.)"

Oh, um, tee he, maybe I've come to know Greta a little, but I had never ever taken her up on her offer to gum suck a fem boy nut out of me, ever. And I only crisscrossed my light beam across my exposed front once and that was only so she wouldn't scratch and claw me, which is why one never ever walks into the depths of the train tunnel alone.

But she appreciates how clean shaven I keep myself and there's that whole "dressing fem boy" desire to expose your slender trans body to someone, right?

"(Hiss.)"

"Hush, Greta, we're working a triple date here! Jeez. Glennie, pick one. Three open mouths on their knees, three bare butts wiggling in the musty air or run. And an Ice Dragon would never run, so?"

Oh, great, now Nadia formally announces me as Ice Dragon! And without a tunnel echo? WTF?

"(Hiss.) Don't run pretty boy!"

[A pretty boy, pretty boy, pretty boy, echo down the tunnel.]

"Where are you lurking, Greta?"

[Light beams crisscrosses into the shadows.]

"Don't crisscross me, pretty boy! Give me my nuts and give me those three studs nuts too (hiss)."

"Oops, I guess weird old skid row lady Greta called it then. Greta wants three full condoms, so butt sex it is then, three in a row up against the wall."

I mean, who said Nadia was in charge anyways, right? I mean, not that I was complaining how Nadia and Sandi took charge of dropping my Capri jeans or anything.

"(Hiss) Crisscross me his pretty boy front ladies, (hiss)."

"LOL, because you were young once, Greta?"

"(Hiss!) I know where you hang out, Miss Nadia and I know how often you waste valuable stud juice by just letting it run down your luscious thighs, so watch it (hiss)."

Well, I already said something about how every Ice Queen wants to show off their bodies, so.

[Um, is crisscrossing a fem boy's front the same as flashing then?]

Also, huh, ah, that seemed like a good time for another "lights out" time, right? Instead of placing all six flashlights on the ground to create tunnel mood lighting? Um, huh?

But Mack actually kissed me back and I already know the ways of an Ice Queen, so.

"Ah, ouch, ah, ouch, ah, ouch, ah, ouch, Mack, Mack, Mack daddy, Mack."

[Pebbles kicked every which way with the slamming against the concrete wall]

"Ooh, oh, I agree with Glennie. This is the first and last time in my butt, Frank, ooh, ooh, ouch."

[Rocks shuffle under the vibrating feet]

"Nail me, Ben, I like it, aha, aha, aha, ooh, ooh, oh, Benny Poo! Butt slut sex me, Ben."

[Huh, the third couple on the end of the row looked, um, graceful at it, so]

"Um, um, Mack, fag me deep, Mack, um, all the way in, fag Mack daddy, um, oh, I'm a boy, Mack."

I mean, he did ask me to try a few faggot call outs and the guy did kiss with me, so.

"Ah, aha, say it, Glennie, say it loud. Call me out, down and dirty!"

I mean, no! We already said the train tunnel was an echo chamber, so.

I'm also saying that he nor Frank and Ben needed any further dirty talk. I mean, three tight holes and three guys, right? And LOL, pretty close with the timing too!

And still, the others didn't make things awkward afterwards, so, cool, I guess. At least for Mack, right?

"(Hiss) Bring me the condoms, pretty boy!"

Oh, so, the three real guys scurry to hide behind the Ice Dragon then, LOL?

"I mean, as the Ice Dragon, Glennie, this is more of your thing, so, do what she says, tee, he."

[Huh, no Ice Dragon echo in the rain tunnel, so, huh]

[Condom one, slipped off, condom two, slipped off, condom three, slipped off.]

"Well, you certainly performed action that with precision, Glennie!"

"Shut it, Nadia!"

"Huh, will do, condom master Glennie, will do."

[Condom master Glennie, condom master Glennie, condom master Glennie, echo]

Well, Nadia actually said "Ice Dragon Condom Master Glennie" but the concrete walls absorbed some the words and kept that formal name title from fully echoing, so.

"(Hiss.)"

[Snatches the bags of nuts and the full condoms of three nuts from Glennie, I mean, from Ice Dragon]

"(Hiss.) Ya'll come back next weekend then (hiss)."

"That's just gross, skid row Greta!"

"(Hiss) then make an offering of your crisscrossing funny boy. I'd be happy to gum suck one right from the source, missy!"

I mean, we all ran, but I only ran to keep our rear safe, just as a good Ice Dragon would do! But it was a true sign of friendship that we all ran away together and that I wasn't left behind, right? I mean, I'm smaller and faster than them, so it was easy to catch up, LOL.

And even though nobody started to call me Ice Dragon, Glennie started to get a lot more offers to walk the walk inside of the old abandoned train tunnel.

End Glennie 01