Wife's Bukkake

Story Info
Wife bukkake
1k words
4.23
2.9k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all has your wife ever participated in a bukkake for you? I was looking at porno of wives who did bukkake session while there husbands got to watched and video taped the experience. I found it very exciting having the wifes face covered with lots of cum and running into her open mouth.

One night while I was looking at some bukkake videos my wife came up behind me and asked what I was doing since I was caught I showed her some of the videos and explained the process of a bukkake. She asked me if I really wanted a lot of strange men cuming on her face? So I told her truthful yes I had thought about it and the thought excited me. She then asked me why I told her that I thought it was sexy and a bit slutty at the same time. So that's when I asked her if she would consider doing it for me at least one time? She told me not on my life.

So I continue to watch it on the computer at night. I didn't bring it up until one night she saw me watching it again and asked me if I really wanted to watch her to do a bukkake session? Again I told her that I would love watching her do one and would video it so she wouldn't have to do one again if she didn't like it. That's when she told me that I could set it up but it couldn't be in our town because she didn't want anyone to recognize her.

Excited by her willingness I started looking for places and website's and was to tell her when everything was set. The only thing I asked her was how many men she wanted she told me that was my call since it wouldn't matter to her if one or twenty were involved. She said it depends on how much cum I want to see covering her face. She did tell me that her lower parts were off limits she wouldn't fuck any of them. I found a website and posted information on it asking for men interest in attending a bukkake party to contact me and if selected I would get back with the information on location, date and time. I had planned on only six men but got so many requests to attend so I final selected 16 men.

I sat down with my wife and went over the details about what was going to happen and I told her that I would betake picture's and video taping everything for us to view at a later time. I had it set up for the following Saturday night I reserved a hotel room and sent out the information to our selected attendees.

When Saturday night arrived we had already checked into the room and I fixed her a few drinks prior to steady her nerves. Everything was set to start at 7:00PM so when time got close I told her to to the bathroom and get ready by putting on her make up I told her that I wanted her to look like a slut and gave her a towel to wrap around her nude body. I put a sheet of plastic down on the floor so cum wouldn't get all over the carpet everything was set in place.

Then the knocks on the door starts by 7:00 everyone was here. I told them the rules about not trying to fuck her. The I went and got my wife. She came out with the towel wrapped around her so I led her to the center of the room she looked

more like a prostitute with her makeup and I removed the towel from her exposing her nude body she has small breasts with big puffy areolas topped with eraser size nipples to them. Her breasts were creamy white against her dark tan body. I whisper in her ear to talk dirty to them and beg for their cum.

I then left her and got my camera and took a few picture's out of the 16 male guess men 10 were black, 4 white, and 2 Mexican she looked over at them and said well lets get this party started. They all took off their pants and started stroking their cocks. She started talking really dirty to them telling them that she wanted them to cum on her pretty face one of the black men was behind her and started playing with her breasts squeezed them and pulling on her nipples I knew that this made her very horny. The first guy was ready so he got infront of her and started to shoot his load hitting her on the fore head nose and eyes. When I saw that I almost came in my pants. Then it was like everyone started to cum I noticed that she was still talking dirty to them and a pool of cum on her lips ran into her mouth. The black men shot their cum into her open mouth

and had her suck their cock dry. By the time it was over she had cum all over her face and hair it also ran down on to her small breasts.

When they finished and left she was laying down on the sheet of plastic still covered with thick cum she told me that she felt like a cheap whore. I told her that she was very sexy and hot. She started rubbing their cum all over her body saying is this what you really want to see. I told her yes and stripped and sat down next to her. She still had a lot of cum covering her face so I started to use my finger and push it into her mouth and asked her to swallow it. She didn't resist my efforts and when she had a mouthful she swallowed.

I told her that Ioved her and thanks for doing this for me. Tell me about your bukkake experience did you both enjoy doing it?