All Comments on 'Gliese Chronicles: Thin Margin Ch. 04'

by rawallace

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Excellent story; I just read through the whole thing. Thank you!

I don't fully understand why it's the end of the series though, to be honest. You have very compelling characters, a world to explore between the three planets, a mystery as to their compatibility and why the gene matrix is purged information... And a ready-made antagonist in the form of an influence-grubbing general who, while not wholly incompetent, has a reason for a grudge and to silence said main characters.

Even if it's the end of *this* story, I would love to read a sequel one day that perhaps focuses more interpersonally and politically.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Good Finale But Not Brilliant

Sorry buy this didn't quite click with me. While it's good and rounds of most of the series nicely it didn't seem to have the energy of the earlier chapters, perhaps because they were no longer dealing with the unknown or full of action, although having said that, Morgan catching the virus was an unknown. Something should have happened with or over the useless Admiral.

Still feel in the dark about those genomes and have no idea why he has a memory stick with forbidden information on it nor of why it's important. Would have likes to see more of their careers afterwards, their marriage and lives together.

You're an excellent writer and it shows throughout this story, including this chapter. 5 stars.

SlofredSlofredabout 3 years ago

Very good story. Not extravagant but it is well above average. Thank you for sharing a small part of your mind with us. 5 stars, and I am looking forward to the next book. On to Exploration of Sakcore.

ChopinesqueChopinesquealmost 2 years ago

Five stars and it was so very good. Space opera! Do you know that term from early SF? Romance! Believable, admirable, positive human beings. About that partially-blue Ettorian guy. You even made that seem plausible. It was mighty good. Thanks so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawallace@rawallace
UPDATE: It has been a while since I last published a story here. I've returned to the sci-fi genre this time with a short story I hope you will enjoy. Please feel free to leave comments both favorable and not so favorable. I appreciate them all. I enjoy reading a wide variet...