Gliese Chronicles: Thin Margin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Etteran, you know that. It's not something our people talk about, especially with people they know, or consider off-worlders. In fact, it's basically taboo to speak of blue men among ourselves."

"You know your culture is different, especially the way women treat men. I don't think I've ever met but four, or five Etteran men on other planets, or the space stations over all the years I've been in the ADF. You're the first one I've ever served with. I've always thought it a little strange."

I lay my head down. I always wondered why Etteran men were discouraged from leaving the planet and were seldom alone with non-native women even on their own planet. Morgan had been the exception to the rule and I had simply come to accept it. I wondered where this was going.

"Neenah, when we made love the other night did you feel different?"

"I felt really good," I laughed lifting my head just slightly, then lay it back down; his chest hair tickling my nose.

"Good, but I mean did you feel as if the stimulation was more intense, that you were attracted to me in a way you haven't experienced before."

Okay, this was getting a little weird I thought to myself. Asking if I had enjoyed it was one thing, but this was something else. I'd been asked if it was good before--but this question was probing for more than simple affirmation he had done a good job.

"Yes, I felt a stronger arousal than usual. Then as soon as you were inside me the stimulation was...well...stronger. When you stopped thrusting to rest it felt as if you were still moving inside me—I think it was just because I hadn't had sex in so long."

I felt my eyes slowly close, tried to keep them open with a jerk, then they went closed again, I opened them again feeling I really didn't want to. He didn't ask another question as I felt his hand come to caress my shoulder then moved to cup my exposed breast and hold it gently. I closed my eyes and snuggled into his warmth as his voice droned we should get some sleep. It was all I remembered.

The days passed and each day Morgan grew stronger. By day four he was looking like a new man and was pushing the limits on physical activity and I warned him to slow down. I told him if he held off for one more day I would reward him with something we both wanted. Then I whispered into his ear and rubbed him gently as we dozed off—I felt him grow full and firm. I rolled away from him and felt him push against my buttocks a few times as his hand came to hold my breast. I had a hard time falling asleep as my arousal grew—even though I hadn't fantasized about sex explicitly, perhaps the promise of having it tomorrow was enough. Then, as I lay against him my arousal deepened further than ever before and I knew it had to be Morgan causing it—I just didn't know how. The pleasure was mine to enjoy and I finally let it take me as I fell asleep my body humming.

Morgan was moving around our quarters when I awoke in the dim light of the sleeping section. I saw he was fully dressed and was looking at his tablet preparing for the day. He would attend a meeting and then visit with the crew of Avenger until the mid-day meal. Then he would rest, though he had fought me on this—until I reminded him I wanted him at full strength for our time together during the night. It had been enough to gain his acceptance with a smile and a few pats of my behind. A man had never patted my ass before and I was surprised what it signified to me when he did it the first time—it made me feel wonderful.

The meeting to review the lab test results of the vaccine went well with 97 percent efficacy and a decision made to test the first humans for side effects. We asked for volunteers from Avenger and both Ada and James insisted they should also receive a dose a few days apart to serve as examples of their population. The doctors approved of this approach and later that day a total of ten crew and Ada received the injection.

That night Morgan and I ate our evening meal with Ada and James in the mess on New Frontiers. I could tell Morgan was a little distracted, though he seemed in good spirits. We visited for a short while and then left for our quarters walking hand in hand. I felt wonderful as no one had made a negative comment regarding our now evident relationship—in fact, the comments female crew members offered were fully supportive.

We were playing an interactive game with each other on our tablets at the small desk in our quarters when Morgan looked across to me, "Neenah, I need to ask you to share some genetic information with me to confirm something."

I looked at him wondering what it was about. "Okay, what do you need to know?"

"If you pull up your genetic profile I need you to confirm if you have a few specific mutations, or not. I think it will explain a lot to you afterward."

"Morgan, what is this about? This seems...well...a little strange to me."

"I'm sure it does. But I may have a few mutations that influence you in subtle ways if you have specific compatible mutations of your own. We both have Etteran genes, so checking for a few recessive characters will tell us something we wouldn't know otherwise."

I felt myself grow a little tense, "Would it cause a genetic disease of some kind? I mean we have pretty much eliminated those kinds of abnormalities from our population."

He smiled and placed his hand upon mine, "No, in fact, they are generally good when expressed. At least to the two individuals and their children. But there are certain cultural ramifications."

"Okay, what are we looking for?" as I pulled up my personal genomic database.

"Specific genes are DRD2, dopamine receptor two; FSSF, female sexual selection factor, HPR1, human pheromone receptor one, and VAGPR3, vaginal pressure receptor three. Now query each one and give me the location based upon gene number and locus."

I did as he instructed and watched as he typed the information into his tablet after plugging in a small external memory stick. He studied the screen for a minute and when finished he looked up at me with a smile.

"Just as I thought, you're a Type 2 female based upon the matrix."

What the hell did that mean? A Type 2 female. Matrix? What matrix? I looked at him not sure how I should phrase it and finally asked, "Is that good?"

He took my hand and caressed it gently, "It's very good, kind of like the old story book tale from Earth,—Goldilocks and the Three Bears, as you're not too hot, not too cold, but just right."

"I don't understand what it means to be a Type 2 female. I've never heard of such a thing. I don't understand how my genetics makes a difference," I replied a little defensively.

Morgan pushed his tablet across the desk between us and I found myself looking at a screen displaying a matrix of male and female gene combinations according the title and descriptors on the X and Y axes. The matrix was color coded in a tint of red for Type 1; yellow, for Type 2; and green, for Type 3. I still had no idea what it represented, though the colors suggested additional meaning—I was clearly in the yellow category. If I was 'just right' what did 'just right' mean?

"Morgan, what does this mean? I don't understand."

"First of all, this matrix is forbidden information—the Etteran authorities banned it long ago. My copy is been handed down to me based upon need with the promise it never be given to anyone other than my son if needed. You should never reveal you know of its existence. This information is not available on any government computer system on any planet in our system."

His expression was serious and I nodded my understanding, though it seemed incredulous something like this had been banned.

"Now, without going into too much detail, the red portion signifies a combination of genes that when fully expressed are harmful to the male, not due to genetic disease, but to cultural taboos and female desire. The yellow category indicates a combination that when expressed is beneficial to both male and female in forming and maintaining a solid pair bond. Finally, the green category means there are no genes in play that would result in anything other than normal sexual relations between a man and woman. That means non-Etteran women are of no consequence. These are all recessive genes so both male and female must carry them."

"Okay, I understand the basics. But this relates to us how? I don't quite understand."

He smiled and took me into his arms, "You will sooner than you think," as he took me into his arms.

I accepted his lips and felt him pull me close as we continued to kiss each other, each kiss more passionate than the one before. I felt myself warm as we fell onto the bed and lay against one another, then his hand came to my blouse buttons and they opened as if by magic without my intervention. I grasped at the button to his pants and pulled down on the zipper and felt them open to admit my hand into his shorts. I plunged my hand hungrily downward feeling hair, then a warm, firm roundness. I felt myself take in a small breath as it filled my hand knowing where I wanted it most.

We kissed our clothes away and we were naked on the bed, his soft murmurs telling me of his passion, of his need. Then he parted from me and looked into my eyes as I rose above him and gazed into his eyes, the intensity of my arousal strong and unrelenting, my vagina feeling hot, tingly, and wet.

The lights were on and I ordered them to go dark as I reached down to guide him into my slit. Then he said softly, "Bring the lights back up and look at me."

I was confused, the lights were dark the last time we made love, it had allowed me to focus on what I was feeling without distraction. I ordered the lights to 90 percent, then rose to my knees with his legs between them and looked down. I took a deep breath, oh...oh my...it was... blue, bright blue, amid a patch of dark brown hair. I stared—his balls too, and the color extended around his entire pelvis.

I reached down in a daze and grasped his blue cock in my hand, my white skin contrasting sharply against its color. I lay down beside him—the rumors, the exaggerations were rooted in reality. I still had hold of his cock and squeezed it firmly as if to validate what my eyes had seen. I rose up on my elbow and looked at my hand—a broad blue tip above my fingers, a blue shaft, and scrotum below the heel of my palm. This had already been in me and I never knew it—the darkness had hidden his secret, but my pussy had told me it was different.

I felt his lips come to my chest as I lay down next to him, then his tongue traced a path to my breast, then kisses covered them, then his tongue found my nipple and a hot flash of pleasure shot down to my pussy as his lips firmed around it. I felt his fingers touch my groin as he moved beside me. I opened up as his fingers slipped along my slick slit and his voice came softly.

"You can lower the lights now if you want. Now you know what happens is because we are compatible in a way you never imagined."

I watched as he moved over me and I smiled a shy smile of invitation, my thoughts of being on top vanished. I looked down at my hand as it placed a blue cock at my opening and watched as it disappeared from view and I felt the first surge of pleasure. I removed my hand and said with authority, "Lights out."

It was time to feel, not see, and this time I enjoyed the same wonderful sensations as the first time—though it seemed as if it were even better. When he stopped to rest my vagina continued to sing its praises of his presence. It was slow and forceful thrusting that followed until I pressed upon his hips to signal him to move faster. This time my orgasm was tremendous and I gave several involuntary soft moans just before I finished. I heard him utter a few deep sounds as he pushed in deep and I felt a hint of heat as he exploded inside me, gasping.

We lay together afterward and talked about nothing really, but at the same time everything. Snippets of hope for the future, of plans no one knew but ourselves. I was sure I didn't understand all of the ramifications of being the lover of a blue man, but what did it matter? I had felt the same way before I knew and now I understood why we were so good together. We drifted off to sleep knowing we had a future to bind us.

The next week saw implementation of the full operation of revival, treatment, evaluation, and return to quarters and work. The mental health of the newly revived crew and passengers took time to deal with effectively as members of families with children had perished, leaving some children without parents. It was one of the most difficult issues to deal with at first. We were all amazed as once more people were revived adults who wanted to adopt them were found.

It was a month later when the entire operation was completed and talks with the political leadership of the Gliese system had resulted in a plan to use New Frontiers and New Beginning as a single colony that would orbit Ettera on the opposite side of the planet from the existing space colony. The remaining alien ships were to be given to Space Command to compensate for those lost in the initial hostilities.

The final objective was the launch of the mortuary ship after a ceremony was conducted to honor those 971 souls who had lost their lives. It was a very touching ceremony led by Captain Duris, who it was discovered, was the highest ranking officer to survive the pandemic. Commander Caprinol and Commander Cora Zenell, of New Beginning, were the next two highest ranking officers to survive. All of them capable officers and leaders who would lead their people to a new life. There were many tasks to complete for full integration of the 431 survivors, but the future looked bright.

The most surprising statistic was that only 129 males survived the ordeal, the women had fared much better despite the fact the sex ratio had been nearly equal upon departure from Earth. This posed an interesting problem to be addressed in the future.

James addressed the crew of Avenger telling them about the decision to order the robot crew to seek out the Gliese system in order to find medical help. He explained that the decision was a desperate attempt that had such a small margin for error that success was close to zero. He thanked them all for their professionalism and humanity. The expressions on the faces of the crew showed how deeply touched they were by his words—the once faceless enemy transformed into human form.

The highest honor for me as Captain of Avenger was to officiate the wedding ceremony joining James Duris and Ada Caprinol in marriage. Morgan served as James' best man and Ada promised she would be available when Morgan and I decided to follow them. I smiled and thanked her as I knew it would be soon—after all, I was just right, just like in the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears.