Gloria's Audition

Story Info
Gloria has decided, she wants to become a porn star.
2.5k words
4.33
15.1k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted, are eighteen,or above.

The interview.

Gloria was very excited. Today would give her the opportunity to achieve her ambition.

She was nineteen,and from the day of her eighteenth birthday, she had wanted sex,as often as she possibly could.

She had spent the most part of the year, selling herself to wealthy clients, specializing in playing a naughty schoolgirl.

This had earned her a large income, and she loved her work.

(More about this later.)

Gloria loved watching porn. Apart from making her hot, it had fueled her desire to be used, like those lucky ladies, who got fucked in every hole.

She too, wanted to be covered in cum, and as a bonus, be paid for it.

Her appointment at "Bella Studios", was at 3 p.m.

The E mail had told her, there would be an interview, followed by a practical test to demonstrate her acting abilities, and sexual imagination.

She chose her clothes very carefully.

She looked in the mirror. She looked fabulous.

The gorgeous brunette had put on, red panties and bra, tan pull ups, black blouse, and a very tight, black skirt.

She had applied red lipstick, blue eye shadow, and very expensive perfume.

She had dabbed this on her neck, and inner thighs.

The outfit was completed, with red high heels.

She was very pleased with herself, and made her way downstairs, to ask her father's opinion.

He was in the kitchen. He had bought the clothes for her on one of their dirty weekends.

"Oh baby. You look fantastic."

Gloria moved close to him, to let him have a smell of her.

He breathed in deeply, and smiled.

He reached out to put his hand up her skirt.

She gently stopped him.

"Later, Daddy" she whispered.

"I'll look forward to it, Honey."

Gloria kissed him on the cheek.

She climbed in her Porsche, and set off, on her new adventure.

"Bella Studios" was not what she'd expected.

It was 5 miles from her home. It was a beautiful house, standing alone, surrounded by an exquisite garden.

She drove up the long driveway, and parked up next to 3 very expensive cars.

Her high heels clicked, as she approached the front door.

She breathed in deeply, and rang the doorbell.

The door opened, and Gloria was greeted by a stunning blonde.

"Welcome to Bella Studios. My name is Helena. Please, follow me."

Helena was also in a blouse, and tight skirt. She also had on, red high heels.

Gloria guessed she was in her mid forties.

She hoped that she would be involved in the practical test.

Helena lead her into an office, and motioned her to sit on a black leather chair, facing a desk.

The gorgeous blonde, sat down, and gazed at Gloria.

"Well, you certainly look the part" she purred.

"Thank you Helena."

Helena picked up a pen, then spoke.

"My home is one big film studio. All the rooms are used, including the bathrooms, and of course, the toilets, for those wet activities."

Gloria smiled, and Helena continued.

"You will notice, all the furniture is leather. This makes cleaning up the mess, a lot easier."

Gloria was starting to feel like she was already, starting to create "a mess" on the chair, she was sat on.

"There is no film crew here today. If your interview is successful, I shall film your practical test on my phone." she continued.

"There is little limitation on what is expected of my performers. I shall, therefore, proceed to list the activities, you will be enacting. If you object to any of them, please speak up. If not, say nothing."

Gloria listened as Helena began to list the "activities."

"Group sex, lesbian, anal, incest, golden showers." She paused and looked up at Gloria. "So far, so good? You don't mind, being pissed on?"

"Not at all!"

"By men, and women?"

"Either, is fine by me."

"Good. Of course, you will always be welcome, to return the favor."

She continued.

"Schoolgirl, spanking, multiple facials, and finally, cum swallowing."

Gloria's pussy was soaking. She couldn't wait for the practical test.

She spoke.

"It all sounds delicious to me."

Helena laughed.

"Very good. Ten out of ten, so far."

Helena looked serious again.

"Have you ever used your body, for financial gain?"

Gloria cleared her throat.

"Yes. For the past year, I've been selling myself, as a naughty schoolgirl. I kept my green school uniform. It has been, a great asset. I've earned lots of money, fucking men and women, husbands and wives, stag parties etc.

I've been fucked, and used, in many different locations. These include, private homes, Hotel rooms, in cars, even in public toilets. I enjoy being a dirty slut.

It's amazing the effect of keeping the school uniform on, has on men, and women.

I get wet, as soon as I put it on."

"Have you still got it?"

"Oh yes. I treasure it. It's been covered in cum juice, so many times."

Helena looked very pleased.

"Well, you're guaranteed to get more use out of it!"

The interview was going well. Helena looked at Gloria.

"How did you keep it a secret, from your parents?"

Gloria looked a little sheepish.

"I live with my father. My mother left us when I was sixteen. My father and I, have a special arrangement."

Helena smiled. "Don't worry about it. I too, had a special arrangement, with my father. Why don't you tell me about it?"

Gloria knew she was doing well.

"Well, it began on my eighteenth birthday. I was in the last few months at school.

I came home in my school uniform. Daddy had opened a bottle of Champagne.

We were stood drinking in the kitchen.We drank more, and I noticed he had a hard on. I told him I needed to pee. I went into the downstairs toilet, and left the door, wide open. I stepped out of my black panties, pulled up my green skirt, knowing he would be able to watch me. As I pissed, noisily, I looked him straight in the eye.

He was transfixed. I dabbed my wet pussy with tissue. Then I said to him, that it just wouldn't dry, and could he help me.

I stood up, pulled my skirt up, and handed him a tissue. He came towards me, and gently wiped my soaked pussy.

I whispered in his ear, that it wasn't working, and what could we do about it?

He took my hand, and lead me into the lounge.

He sat on the sofa, and I sat on his knee.

I said I couldn't understand it, and suggested he stuck his fingers in me.

I opened my legs, and he began to finger fuck me. I came, quickly.

He gently drew them out of me, and said it was nothing to worry about, it was just Lady juice. He pushed his middle finger into my mouth. I licked my own pussy juice. I've licked a lot of pussy juice since then.

I thanked him, and then he whispered in my ear, that if I really wanted to thank him, that I'd let him stick his cock in in me. That's when he fucked me, and came all over my uniform.

We haven't stopped since that day. It was a perfect birthday present."

Helena gazed at her.

"Wow. That's quite a story."

Helena told Gloria to stand up.

She did so, and Helena also stood and walked round the desk to face her.

"Right. Let's have a proper look at you."

Helena undid Gloria's black blouse, and stroked her erect nipples, through the red bra.

"Very nice. Now, pull up your skirt."

The skirt was tight, but Gloria managed to pull it up.

Helena glanced down at Gloria's red panties.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "You're absolutely soaking."

She knelt in front of her, and marveled at her steamy cunt.

Juice was trickling down Gloria's inner thighs.

She gasped, as Helena nuzzled her face into the panties, then she slowly licked up all the juice from her thighs. She then stood up, and the two women kissed, mixing spit, and pussy juice.

After a minute, Helena returned to her desk.

Gloria pulled down her skirt, and buttoned up her blouse.

She then sat down. She was aching for cock, or pussy, or both.

"Well,you've certainly passed the interview. Now it's action time."

She pointed to a side door.

"This scenario should come very easily to you.

Through that door, is a man called Steve. Today, "Steve", is your stepfather.

You will walk in, to find he is naked. He's playing with himself, with a pair of your dirty panties to his face. I too, shall be in there, filming on my phone.

I'll leave you for 3 minutes to work out how you will deal with this.

Enter when you are ready."

Helena went through the door.

It was a long, 3 minutes for Gloria. Her cunt needed filling, desperately.

The Practical Test.

Gloria entered the bedroom. Sure enough, her " stepfather" was masturbating on the bed. He looked shocked to see her.

"What the fuck, Daddy!"

Her "stepfather" covered his erect cock, with her panties.

"Are those, my panties?"

"I thought they were your mother's Honey."

"Give them to me."

He passed the black panties to her.

She sniffed them.

"I know the smell of my cunt, and, the perfume I use."

She pulled up her skirt.

"Now, sit up, and smell my pussy."

He did so.

"There, you see! Exactly the same, isn't it?"

He looked up at her.

"Sorry Honey. I guess I was wrong."

Gloria slapped his face.

"Now, pull down my panties, and lick your stepdaughter's pussy, you fucking pervert."

He slid down her wet, red panties. She stood over him, and held up her skirt.

She closed her eyes, and gritted her teeth, as the man began to lick her.

"You'd better make me come" she snarled.

"Now, push your finger, right up my ass."

He continued licking her, whilst moving his finger backwards, and forwards up her tight hole.

She was loving it.

Helena moved nearer, to get some close ups.

Gloria pulled his head, hard against her pussy.

"I bet you'd love to stick your cock in there, wouldn't you, Daddy?"

She was going to come.

"That's it. Keep licking, you disgusting pig!"

He was good.

She bucked her hips, as she convulsed.

She cried out, as she came, all over his face.

She couldn't help but squirt little jets of piss, into his open mouth.

She pulled his head away, and turned round.

Her ass was in his face.

"Lick it!"

He pulled her cheeks apart, and drove his tongue against her tight hole.

She gasped.

"Finger my cunt!"

He slid 2 fingers into her.

Gloria came again.

She had become quite breathless.

"Wait till Mummy hears what you've been doing to me."

She faced him.

"Of course, we can keep this quiet, if you do everything I want, whenever, I want."

"We could do that,Honey."

Gloria slapped him again.

"Don't fucking "Honey" me!"

She looked down at his hard cock.

"I suppose you want me to do something about that, do you?"

"Yes please" he gasped.

She gripped it.

"Well,at least its' a good size. I suppose I may as well use it."

Gloria moved head towards it.

"I'm going to give it a little suck. Don't you dare come in my mouth."

Steve sat on the edge of the bed.

Gloria knelt before him, and began licking the end of his shaft.

Helena walked close to them. She continued filming close ups of the beautiful slut,

aggressively sucking Steve's dick.

Gloria moved her hair behind her ears, so Helena had a clear shot, of her expert mouth action.

This went on for about 3 minutes, until she began to taste little trickles of cum juice.

She pulled away. Helena returned to her seat.

Gloria looked over to Helena, and smiled.

She was continuing to film with her left hand. Her right hand was up her skirt, toying with her pussy.

Gloria knew, this was a good sign.

She turned her attention to Steve.

She laid on the bed, pulled up her black skirt, and opened her legs.

She had kept her pull ups, and heels on.

"Now it's time to fuck me, you sick bastard!"

Steve didn't hesitate, and began ramming her.

Gloria undid the buttons of her blouse, exposing her red bra.

"I bet you'd love to come on these, wouldn't you?"

She bucked under him. He was fucking her, really hard.

"That's it!" she shouted, breathlessly.

"You'd better not make a mess of my clothes, you fucking animal!"

Steve continued, feverishly.

Gloria cried out, as she came.

"Now fill my cunt with your cream!"

Steve arched his back, as he shot his load into her.

She smiled, as he pulled out of her, dripping pussy.

She lay with her legs open, and ran her fingers through the juices.

Helena spoke up.

"Well done, both of you. Thank you Steve. You can go now."

Steve smiled.

Gloria spoke.

"Yes. Thank you Steve. I hope I didn't hurt you."

"Not at all," he said. "Does that mean, I can call you "Honey," in future?"

She laughed.

"You can call me, anything you like. I hope to be seeing, plenty of that cock again."

"You can be sure of that!" he said, then left the room.

"It's not quite over for you, yet, Gloria," said Helena.

She stood up, and moved towards her.

She stood over her, and filmed, as Gloria lay with her legs open.

The cum, was still, dripping out of her.

Helena went in close, with phone camera.

Then, she handed it to Gloria.

"It's your turn to film me."

She then proceeded to lick her pussy clean.

Gloria writhed on the bed, as she filmed the gorgeous blonde, taking long licks.

She came again.

Helena stood up straight, as Gloria, climbed off the bed.

They faced each other, and began long, cum flavored kiss.

Eventually, they broke away.

"Have I got the job?" asked Gloria.

"Oh, you bet. You start next Tuesday. You'll have three cocks, and one pussy, to take care of."

"Your pussy, I hope?"

"You can be sure of that! By the way, can I keep these?"

Helena was holding Gloria's red panties.

"Only if, I can have yours!"

Helena smiled, as she slid hers off, and handed them to her.

Gloria smelled them for a few seconds, then put them on.

They were pink, they were warm, and they were extremely wet.

As they said their goodbyes, Helena said, "I'll send this little movie to your E mail.

Perhaps, it's something you and your Daddy, might like to watch, this evening?"

Gloria laughed.

"Yes. That will definitely, get the ball rolling!"

With that, she drove home, she was very satisfied, and anticipating, a very filthy evening ahead.

She opened her mail, when she arrived home.

There was a short message from Helena.

"Be sure to bring your school uniform, next Tuesday!"

Once again, Gloria's pussy, began to drip.

She couldn't wait, for this evening!