Glory

Story Info
A shy girl finds a way to serve.
779 words
3.88
12k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GLORY

You take off your blouse, your good one your mom gave you, and hang it on the hook. You shouldn't have worn it tonight, you would die if it got splatter on it

Usually you strip down to just your panties, sometimes you lose them too and kneel completely naked. It seems right. You always wear your sexiest panties even though no one sees them.

You are ready.

Through the door you hear the voices. Male voices and one sing song female voice. Mei.

Mei is your best friend at college and you do everything together even this. She is the bravest girl you know.

You couldn't do what she does. You are so shy. You can't talk to boys, especially not white boys, you just freeze up. Even after weeks of doing this you still can't speak to them.

It is better for you this way. You just stay in the cupboard.

You kneel in the darkness of the cupboard and wait, the only illumination the thin light that comes through the hole in the door.

When you arrive you both kneel and they put your collars on. You don't say anything. Mei is playful and flirts with them. You are sent to the cupboard.

Mei stays with the guys.

Soon the noises start.

You know all Mei's noises now.

Her usual moan.

How it changes when she has a guy in her mouth as well.

How she whimpers when her ass is taken, how it becomes a grunt when it's a really big one. How she puffs and wheezes when she is being triple stuffed, and all her holes full and pounded.

When she is close, her panting.

When she is there and moans and blubbers as they take her over and over and she is lost, lost in her private grunting world of Chinese whore for white cocks, cumming over and over.

The slaps on her ass as they make her beg for more cock. The begging.

All these noises you know.

You hear them as you kneel in the darkness.

As you suck each swollen white cock that comes through the hole in the door.

You couldn't do what Mei does. You are too shy.

You do this instead.

The cocks keep coming. You find them in the darkness with your mouth. Their scent, masculine, heady, white, intoxicates you now.

In the darkness alone with your cocks you are not shy any more. No one can see you. Your family will never know your shame.

And you are so, so ashamed. You slobber hungrily on each cock, suck on the head, your nostrils full of musk and your cheeks hot and burning in embarassment. You take them deep on your throat as Mei's moans fill your ears.

Sometimes the cocks that come through are limp, wet and slimy. You lick and suck them clean. Clean of Mei. Then, the taste of your best friend's cunt in your mouth you suck the next one.

They erupt. Cock after cock spurting jet after jet of hot white cum. You let the first one each week spurt all over your face. You feel it thick and dripping from your lips and chin. It makes you feel such a degraded whore and you picture what you must look like as you take the next swollen shaft between your puffy lips.

Other loads you like to swallow. Sometimes there is so much it dribbles down your front.

You kneel.

You finger your aching sloppy cunt and throbbing clit the whole time.

You suck.

You hear Mei.

You cum over and over.

By the time the party is over your jaws ache, you kneel in a puddle, you are slimy. Your hair is splattered.

Eventually the cocks stop coming. Mei grows quiet.

You are taken out of the cupboard.

One task remains.

Mei lies open legged on the bed. She is a mess, soaked in sweat, her eyes have rolled back in their sockets. She is done.

She does not resist when they push your head between her legs.

In front of them all you slurp and suck like they have taught you, cleaning her, working your tongue inside and slurping til no cum remains.

They raise her legs and you clean her asshole of the trickle of white sperm oozing from it.

You know everything about your best friend Mei.

Her fashion.

Her music.

What her asshole tastes like.

You never speak of the weekends. You do normal things. Go to law classes together, have lunch, go for coffee.

Until late in the week she will say Dave is having a party, we should go.

You say you will.