Glory at the Hole Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Glory's first time at the hole.
972 words
4.62
10.8k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigglebab
bigglebab
24 Followers

I couldn't believe it, I had sucked my first cock. The first cock I had ever laid eyes on, and now before me was another stranger's dick. The 'Kiss Me' graffiti almost begged me to keep going. I sat back on the toilet and regained my composure after my first ever, euphoric blowjob. Was I really going to suck another strangers dick? The thought crossed my mind as I grabbed onto the large member. This cock was very veiny, it throbbed in the palm of my hand, I heard a grunt from the other side of the wall. This time, I was gonna make him work for it. I gently stroked the length of the long veiny cock with my fingers. The tips of my fingers reached the gland of the penis, causing it to throb with each stroke. Precum oozed from the tip of the cock and dripped onto the floor.

"Mmmm" he moaned with anticipation, at any moment I could give him what he truly desired.

I lifted his cock with my hand and began to suck upon his testicles, musk filled my nose and mouth. With each stroke of his cock I licked his scrotum. His balls were so salty and sweaty, he must not have showered today. The musk from his dick melted my brain, I gently sucked on each ball. I worshipped his heavy testicles, his precum had begun to drip slowly onto my face. It smelled so strong yet sooo sweet.

I leaned back, "Your balls must be soooo full..." he moaned in response. His balls, were so heavy, much heavier than the first man I serviced. The aroma from his sweaty cock filled the toilet stall, my pussy quivered. I moved my hand back into my already drenched panties.

"I think I need this more than you." I began to touch my clit again, my pussy was still sensitive but it felt so good. His cock kept oozing precum, I rubbed his cock all over my face, I needed this cock.

"Fuuuck, quit teasing me girl."

My face was wet with his precum, I licked up his shift from his balls, my lipstick was stamped all over his scrotum. His cock twitched with anticipation. His tip was covered in precum, the musk from his cock was so strong. I began to lick his precum straight from the source, with each lick my head filled with fog. Each stroke to my clit made me more confident.

"Damn girl, you really are taking your time..." he started to seem bored. I needed to excite him now!

I took him all the way down my throat, slowly. I gagged once again, but tried to stretch my throat so he would enjoy himself.

"Fuuuuuck! I wasn't expecting that!"

Yes! I was so close! I kept rubbing my clit, my pussy juices began to drip onto the floor. Each time I bobbed my head he moaned, I sucked furiously when my mouth reached his glands. He precum tasted so sweet, almost like citrus yet his sweaty musk infiltrated my nose. I couldn't stop sucking. My favorite candy is Starburst and if his cum tasted half as good as his precum, then I needed it! It motivated me.

"Just like that!"

"Mmmhmmm" I moaned on his cock, it would feel so good inside me, if it felt this good to just suck cock, then fucking a cock would feel even better. This veiny, long, thick cock. No, I wanted to save my first time for the first cock I ever sucked. I would never forget it, I wanted him to be my first. Besides, I wanted to taste this cock's delicious cum! I felt butterflies in my stomach as I stroked my clit, my pussy tightened.

"Yes!" he knocked on the wall.

Deliciously sweet, creamy cum filled my mouth, I swallowed as fast as I could but I couldn't keep up, it almost seemed like his balls became lighter as he came. His seed began to come out of my nose again as I coughed and choked on his delicious cum. White seed dripped down my chin and spattered all over his cock.

I came after three gulps of his seed, he moaned almost endlessly.

"Mmmm" I kept sucking on his cock as I swallowed the rest of his cum, I cleaned his cum covered penis. I wanted more, but it seemed like he was all tapped out. That didn't stop me, I kept sucking.

"Fuck, did you cum from sucking dick?"

"Mhmm"

"You are one hot chick! Fuck, it's getting kind of sensitive. Hey, I'll be back if you keep coming back."

I popped his dick out of my mouth "For your delicious cock? I'll be back here every day." My lipstick stained rings around his shaft, just like the last cock I sucked. He pulled his dick back through the hole. The stall smelled so sweet, it didn't matter how sweaty his cock was, his cum made up for it.

"You gotta setup a sign to signify it's you though, you'll be really popular here if you do that."

The stall door opened and closed as he left the restroom, this was the greatest experience I've ever had, I'm so glad Becky won the bet. A sign huh? Real popular? That sounded like fun. I looked at the time, "Aw man" looked like my fun time was up. I cleaned myself up, peaked out of the stall and made my way out of the men's restroom. The park was still gorgeous and sunny.

"Hey! Over here!" Becky approached me. "So, how was it?"

"Amazing!"

"Tell me all about it!"

"A lady doesn't 'kiss' and tell." I smirked as I wiped my mouth, just in case.

All I could think about on the walk home with Becky was, A sign...

bigglebab
bigglebab
24 Followers