Glory at the Hole Pt. 03

Story Info
Glory's newfound confidence leads her back to the hole.
1.7k words
4.5
6.7k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigglebab
bigglebab
24 Followers

I spent the last two days thinking about that gloryhole. Most of the thinking happened while my hand was in my panties. Ineeded to go back to the gloryhole. Those events lived in my head rent free, I'm just so lucky that the hole is so close to my house. Another thing I couldn't keep out of my head is what that last guy said to me 'You'd be really popular with a sign showing its you' or something like that. Well, I think I figured out my sign. Considering my lipstick keeps getting smeared all over their cocks, they probably know the color of my lipstick. So, I'll get a napkin or a paper and put a big kiss mark on it and slip it through the hole so that whoever goes in knows its me. Maybe I should come up with a name? I haven't thought about it yet, but I think this is a good start. I found a piece of paper and some tape; with extra lipstick I stamped a big kiss mark on the page with my lips and wrote 'XXX' on the page in marker, perfect. With the paper, marker, and tape in my pocket I left my house and gave an excuse to my family for my exit.

I stopped by a convenient store on the way to the hole. Some supplies were necessary now that I had experience. I wandered around the store just to seem less conspicuous. When it seemed like I was browsing, I made my way towards the condoms. I had no idea what I was doing, I didn't know which size to get or what type. My face blushed the longer I stood and looked around, someone stepped next to me.

"Can I help you find anything? You've been standing here a while." The nerdy looking clerk stepped from around the counter and looked at me expectantly.

"U-um, I-I, no." I felt so embarrassed "Excuse me, haha." I gave a fake laugh and hastily went to the restroom. God, why was I so embarrassed, people do this all the time. Well, I might as well use the restroom while I'm here. I stepped inside the restroom and saw two stalls. One did not have a door, the one against the wall did have a door.

"Of course." I stepped into the stall against the wall and sat down. It was a dingy and dirty toilet and stall. Graffiti marked the walls, it reminded me of the gloryhole but not as clean, I couldn't wait to go back to it. I started to think of the two cocks that I had sucked, how remarkably different and tasty they were. I felt my pussy getting wet, I slid my fingers into my pussy lips. The throbbing and veiny cocks filled my brain, their musky sent drove me mad.

"Mmmm." I gently moaned as I rubbed my pussy. That's when I noticed something that sent shivers up my spine. A hole in thewall and an eye peering through at me. The wall must have been shared with the men's restroom. At first I was scared and mad "Hey!" The eye moved away from the peeping hole quickly. But then I had an idea; I pulled out my paper from my pocket and looked at it just to make sure it seemed right. There was a kiss mark from my lips on it and 'XXX' written beneath the lipstick.

"Lets see if this works." I whispered to myself, I stuck a strip of tape to the top of the page and pushed it through the hole and taped it to the bottom of the hole. I sat there, alone in the smelly toilet. At this point, I hoped a cock would appear, I needed one; I kept touching my drenched pussy. This time I peeked into the hole, there I saw the gross clerk from earlier with his cock in his hand; his face was flushed, either from embarrassment or horniness, or mostly likely, both.

He masturbated his dick to me, I felt so warm and fuzzy. My brain buzzed with exhilaration as I watched him stroke his shaft, it glistened in his precum which he used as lube. He moaned softly with each stroke, he wanted me so badly. This dork could never get a girl like me. The thing isI wanted him too. I put my mouth against the hole in the disgusting tile and opened my mouth as wide as I could, I stuck out my tongue. Saliva dripped down my tongue as I thought about sucking dick, I kept rubbing myself.Please put it in, please see me, just stick it in me. I need it! My saliva began to string and drip, I was now drooling for his cock. There's no way he noticed me, I was being too silent.

"Aaaahhh." I moaned through the hole at him, I needed him right now.

I heard a quick shuffle from the other side of the wall, I must have scared him as I heard a gasp. All was silent and calm. I kept rubbing my clit, my pussy juices ran down my thighs. Butterflies filled my chest, I could feel myself getting close to orgasm. Even if he didn't help me, the excitement of this whole situation would be enough to make me cum. That's when I felt something familiar touch my tongue, a familiar taste filled my mouth.

"Damn, you're ready aren't you?" The store clerk tapped my tongue with the head of his precum covered cock.

"Ahuh!" I kept my mouth open for him to use. Slowly he entered my mouth, his warm cock slid down my tongue and into my throat.I got you right where I want you! Once I felt his waist touch my upper lip, I closed my mouth and sucked as hard as I could.

"Holy shit!" He stood frozen and moaned as I slobbered all over his cock. His dick was the dirtiest I had ever tasted, it was so sweaty and bitter. His musk filled my mouth and began to invade my nose. He began to thrust down my throat with his dirty dick. My nose and chin pressed against the cold tile wall as I fingered my pussy.

Each thrust stretched my throat, my tongue reached his scrotum each time he pushed into me. He was using me, just like I had wanted. He struggled to keep his moans muffled, it didn't matter, my slurps and gags filled both bathrooms.

"Mhhhaahmm!" I moaned on his unwashed cock.

I could feel my mascara run down my cheeks, my lips bounced off his hairy balls and fuzzy pubic hair. I just knew that my lipstick was leaving a mark each time it touched him. I made it a point to apply extra lipstick before leaving my house, so I could mark my clients ;).

"Mmmm" he pushed all they way down my throat and left it there. I felt myself choke on his dirty cock, his pubes gently scratched my lips. I was so close.

Then he pulled out.

"Glagch!" escaped me as his dick was ripped from my throat, I gasped for air but kept my mouth open like a good little slut. I could hear him stroking his wet dick; I stroked my clit as fast as possible and pushed two fingers into my pussy,just a little more!

"Fuck yes, take it you slut!" Hot cum sprayed onto my tongue and into my mouth. I came as I felt his jizz hit me. My pussy squeezed fingers, my brain felt like it exploded with joy and happiness.

"Mmmmhh! Aaaaaah! Aaaaah!" I was in euphoria, moaning, this is exactly what I needed.

Rope after rope landed as I lustfully giggled, my mouth filled with is salty and bitter cum, some strands dangled and dripped from my tongue and lips. I could feel some stray pubic hairs around my mouth.

"Swallow it." I did as he commanded "Show me." I opened my cum covered mouth like a good little hole. He pushed his cock back in my mouth "clean the tip." I sucked on the tip of his cum dripping dick until it tasted cleaner than when we first started. He pulled out of my unrelenting mouth with a pop, "That was my first time, thanks a lot!"

I sat back on the toilet exhausted, this was amazing! Licking my cummy lips clean, I thought to myself, "Man I really needed gloryhole cock, I hadn't stopped thinking about it for days." It was an addiction now. I don't care how dirty or clean it is, these beautiful cocksneeded to be serviced. Funny how not too long ago I had never seen a penis before, and now I just serviced someone fortheir first sexual experience.

I pulled my callsign back through the hole, it had stray cum stains from my lastcustomer. The callsign was dirty, but that gave it character! I pushed the page into my pocket. The graffiti in the stall was all very bland, I remembered the gloryhole at the park had very specific graffiti meant for the hole. That's when I realized, this whole was never a gloryhole, it was peep hole. This was probably the first time anyone had ever used it in this way. I proudly smiled and pulled out my marker. Messily, I scribbled "Mouth goes here, say 'aaahhhh' for a good time!" Then I wrote "Cum Count" and wrote a single line beneath it to signify the first cum at this hole. Which reminded me, I had to add my cum counts back at the other hole.

I exited the stall and cleaned myself up at the sink, I fixed my makeup and made my way back outside to the convenient store. Oh right, I still had to go buy condoms, how embarrassing!

"Psst! Come here!" The dorky looking clerk called me over to the register, his face was flushed red.

I blushed and approached him, he must have known it was me.

"Here, take these." He handed me a box of condoms "On the house." He winked at me.

"U-um, t-thanks." I grabbed the box and immediately left, my face was bright red. He knew alright. But now its time to go to the park gloryhole, I had some unfinished business.

bigglebab
bigglebab
24 Followers