Glory Hole

Story Info
Glory hole experience with Sniffies guy.
1k words
4.48
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been using the sniffies app for the past few years. This story is true, and relates one of the first times I actually met up with another guy via the app. Naturally, you notice all sorts of guys, either anonymous or registered, looking for hookups. I had noticed one fairly close to my location that was advertising a glory hole. Glory holes have always attracted me -- as much as I enjoy touching and feeling a partner, the anonymity of a glory hole has its own fascination. In my younger days while attending college I had discovered one of the rest rooms at the college was a well-known hotspot, and for a brief period of time, had a glory hole between two of the stalls. I'd often stop in there after working out at the college gym.

I keep my profile fairly accurate to reality, as I don't want to mislead anyone and end up in an embarrassing situation. I'm 60yo, only slightly overweight by about 15 pounds, in fairly good shape, with an average 6.5" cut cock.. My profile pic was just a shot of my soft cock nestled on my balls, not unlike many of the other profile pics.

After some time keeping sniffies open during the day, the guy advertising the glory hole messaged me asking if I'd be interested in coming to his glory hole. I was hesitant to respond for a while, butI did eventually respond back expressing a possible interest if I could break away from work at a convenient time. We went back and forth over several days, and some time elapsed before I decided I'd give this a try.

When I finally did decide to try to meet up, he told me to drive to a local shopping center, even closer to his location, and then contact him from there after which time he'd provide his exact address. I did so, driving to the shopping center and parking. I messaged him back, indicating that I was serious about visiting, and he could see my location. He provided his exact address, and included where to park in his message. I'm a bit sensitive about keeping myself anonymous, so I didn't park exactly where he indicated, so I could try to keep my vehicle anonymous as well. He asked me to message him again when I was parked, which I did. His instructions then indicated exactly where his apartment was, and that the door would be unlocked, and to proceed to the single bedroom, drop my pants and approach his hole.

I followed his directions, climbed the stairs to the correct apartment, and entered the unlocked door. I found a very neat, efficiency apartment, and as I entered further could see the bathroom was just off the area with the bed, with a heavy blanket hung over the door with a rectangular area cut out.

I looked around briefly, and as instructed, dropped my pants, skinned my underwear down and moved closer to the hole and stood close enough so my still-soft cock was in the opening.

He said "nice", as he was able to view my cock and balls close up, with my lightly trimmed bush and balls. He didn't waste time in taking my cock into his mouth. With a bit of suction from his mouth and his slick tongue massaging the underside of my sensitive head, my cock got hard in no time. He took his time, alternately working just the head of my cock, and taking my entire cock in his mouth. He'd occasionally let my cock out of his mouth, and run his tongue down my shaft and slurp my balls, sometimes taking them individually or both into his mouth and sucking on them as well. One of the things that really turns me on is to have my balls worked over, so I was totally enjoying the attention.

As he was sucking on my cock, he'd be holding my balls, or stroking my cock with his hand as he'd work the head in his mouth. I'll admit to moaning, uttering "fuck yea" more and more. I had to grasp onto the top of his door frame to hold myself up, and was thrusting my hips further and further into the opening in the blanket. I was SO hard, and the feeling of my cock in his hot, wet mouth as he took me in and out, sometimes taking the entire length of my cock in his mouth. I wasn't going to last real long with this hot blowjob he was giving me.

Sure enough, I started to feel the urging deep inside, indicating I'd soon release my load. I told him I'm getting real close, and he slowed down a bit to hold the release at bay. As he started working my cock again, I could feel I was getting to the point of no return, and muttered "Oh gawd, I'm going to cum". He was moaning now on my cock as well, indicating he was ready for me to feed him my load. As I could feel my load starting to release, he took my entire cock in his mouth and increased his suction on my cock as I spurted my cum down his throat. I generally don't cum a huge volume, but it sure felt like it was a massive load this time. Incredibly, the feeling I enjoyed was that it seemed almost like a double, back-to-back orgasm. It was one of the best orgasms I've had.

He continued to suck my cock, cleaning it off as I went soft again. He said how good that tasted as I recovered, and bent down to pull my underwear back up, and then my pants and buckled my belt again. He said he hoped I'd be back again, and I responded how awesome that felt, and that I'd be sure to return.

After I left and returned to my work, I messaged him back and let him know how great that blowjob was, and how it felt like a double orgasm. He was very appreciative of the complement!