First Time at an ABS Gloryhole

Story Info
Discovering a gloryhole at an adult bookstore on a work trip.
3.4k words
4.41
8.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rand0m
rand0m
37 Followers

This is a fairly recent experience and a pretty unexpected one at that. I couldn't wait to write this one since the whole thing felt incredibly surreal. I've read of similar stories on here over the years but never expected to live it out in the real world despite already having some extraordinary experiences in the past. Like all my other stories, most of the experience was completely real. To be honest I write these stories so I can try to relive the experiences again on some level. I hope other readers out there get off on it too. For anonymity sake, this happened on a work trip to a major city in the Midwest.

I arrived in the city early morning. I had conferences planned the next 2 days but nothing going on today. I had a friend who lived here that I was meeting for lunch around 1pm so I had some time to kill. I checked into my hotel and took a stroll downtown. I zigzagged around a couple blocks, purusing into some clothing stores, a record shop and some random goods stores. I eventually ended up nearby the lunch spot but was about 45 minutes early, so I continued down the street to kill a little more time. A couple stores down I noticed a nondescript white building with a white door. Above it was a small neon sign: Adult Bookstore.

I've only been in a few "bookstores" but they were mostly videos, novelties, and toys. I didn't expect anything different but I walked in anyway out of curiosity. I opened the front door and it was pretty much as I predicted. Along the walls were sexy toys and other novelties hung up and the aisles in the middle of the room had various displays for lubes and other toys. The clerk behind the counter was busy on his computer and didn't make eye contact. There were a handful or so of patrons standing around browsing. I received a couple side glances but it seemed like everyone was minding their own business. Near the back of the room was a doorway leading into another room which turned out to have a couple aisles of dvds and Blu-ray videos. I haven't watched porn on physical media for at least a decade but I had nothing better to do so I walked around. As I made it to the end of the last aisle I noticed another doorway in the corner. I peaked around and it was a dark hallway with no obvious markings. I thought to myself could it be video booths perhaps? I slowly slinked into the hallway and made my way to the back where I could make out some light.

Lo and behold there it was, a sign indicating video booths and some rules I could barely make out due to the dim lighting. But I could make out 3 doors that led to the rooms and I automatically went to the very last one. I was pretty nervous and it felt like the least "exposed" for whatever reason. Unfortunately the door was locked which made me even more nervous. I went into the next door which luckily was unlocked.

I walk into the room and quickly locked the door. The only light in the room was from the small tv screen in the wall. It was barely enough to make my way around this small room. The floor was sticky, the walls were badly painted black and the whole place smelled like semen. It was exactly how I'd imagine a seedy place like this would be and I was already turned on.

Next to the screen was a place to put in bills. I've read enough stories about these places to know you need to keep feeding the machine or possibly get kicked out. Luckily I had some cash with me and slide in some money to get it going. This popped up a selection of movies ranging from straight, gay and trans porn. With the screen fully lit my eyes finally adjusted. I scanned the room for what I was hoping to find and there it was: a gloryhole. In fact there was 1 on each side! The hole was much smaller than I thought it'd be, only about 3 inches across. I looked through the right side and didn't see anyone in the room. I already knew there was someone in the room left of me so I approached slowly. I could only make out a lower torso that was sitting down slowly stroking. His cock was quite small, perhaps 4 inches or so and a small girth. He had a pair of khaki cargo shorts on and was noticeably overweight as well and overall didn't do much for me.

I didn't want to engage at this point so I moved back to the screen and scrolled through the movie selection. Unironically, the one that caught my eye was a gloryhole scene so I selected it. It was a voluptuous hispanic girl in a booth working her way through a queue of cocks. She was fairly talented and most of the cocks were nice looking. The loads were nice and she would stroke a few of them into her mouth so the viewer could see them. I slowly unzipped my pants, pulled out my hard cock and started to fondle it gently when I heard the wall to the left creak. I look over and my neighbor decided to stick his cock through the hole. I wasn't sure what the etiquette was but it seemed assuming.

I slid over closer to the hole and examined the cock as best as I could in the dim lighting. It seemed clean enough, shaved pubes and was already slick with precum. I reached over and started to stroke it gently and my neighbor let out a low moan. It was quite short and had a fairly small girth but it looked proportional and symmetrical. I prefer something bigger but always cared about how a cock looked over its size anyway. I could wrap my palm around this cock pretty easily and started stroking harder.

Usually when a cock is through a hole I willingly put it in my mouth but something about the whole situation made me hesitant. My past experiences were always planned. I knew what the cock looked like and at least exchanged some details with the other person. Here it was total anonymity and just seemed riskier somehow. As I continued to stroke the cock a glob of precum started to form at the tip and eventually dripped down onto my wrist. Instinctively I moved down and licked it up. Wow, what tasty precum I thought. Slightly salty and sweet with a silky texture. I was sold and quickly took the cock into my mouth.

My neighbor let out a loud groan as my wet mouth enveloped his entire cock. The small shaft was easy to get my mouth around, it didn't even come close to hitting the back of my throat. The slim girth allowed me to really work my tongue around it, teasing every nook and cranny. I worked his cock with every skill I've developed over the past few years of sucking cock. The environment made it so much hotter. It was dirty, seedy and disgusting. I never felt more like a slut.

I could feel him throbbing at this point, probably close to cumming. Then I heard a knock on the wall. I instantly pull my mouth off the cock. Something inside of me wanted this depravity to last a bit longer. I gave him a little breather before resuming slowly. He let out another low moan through the wall when my mouth took his cock again. I suck his cock very slowly this time, really savoring the texture of it. The smooth bulbous tip to the now veiny shaft and down to his hairless but wrinkle textured balls. Then I slid back up again, giving hard suction pop sound as I came off the tip.

Usually I was pretty eager to taste that sweet nectar, but today I was determined to edge this cock as long as I could. I continued this motion a handful of times until I heard another knock on the wall. Again I let go of the cock completely. I could hear a breathy sigh through the wall. I wondered if he was disappointed or loved it? In actuality I didn't really care. I only wanted to use this stranger's cock for my pleasure.

At this point I'm hard as a rock and dripping precum. I sit back on the stool in the booth but keep my hand softly on the cock to make sure it doesn't retreat. I let some of the saliva in mouth drip into my other hand and proceed to stroke myself off. I take slow breaths and slide up and down my lubed cock. My senses are heightened at this point and the smell of bleachy semen in the air is intoxicating. I start to fantasize about how many loads have plastered these walls and floors. It was disgustingly erotic.

The cock through the wall starts to go a bit soft in my hands but I make sure it stays put. I guess it's my cue to get back to work. I kneel back down and start licking the head of the cock and it quickly springs back to life. I resume sucking but hard and fast this time. The wall moans again then a knock. I pull off. A faint sigh comes from the other side but I suspect he likes it just as much as I do.

I noticed the video stopped so I feed the machine again. I give my friend a little break before going back for more. This time I suck his shaft from the side and avoid the tip. He starts to visibly throb and thrust, maybe from badly wanting to get more stimulation. I continue this for a couple minutes as it starts to continuously leak precum. I catch it with my fingers and slurp it right up but I still leave the head of the cock untouched. A couple minutes more of this and I hear another knock. It seems as though my friend is willingly playing along to my edging game and giving me ample warning.

I let go of the cock again and resuming stroking myself off. With 2 hands this time I get nice long strokes from tip to balls. I add more saliva to the action and I'm sloppy wet at this point. The nasty fap fap sound takes me to the edge but I hold off.

I go back to the cock and think I've had enough. I'm ready for my feeding. I take the cock straight to the base and go up and down with a medium pace. I swirl and suck with everything I had and my neighbor knocks. But this time I don't stop. I continue my pace and feel his cock start to swell and spasm. As my neighbor finally gets his release he lets out a loud effeminate whimper. A torrid of piping hot semen rushes out and splashes the back of my throat. The cock continues to throb as I continue to stroke it with my mouth. Multiple large spurts of cum hit my tongue as I try to extract as much as I can. He lets out another whimper as more semen streams out of his cock. I couldn't get a good grasp of the size of his balls through the tiny hole but they must have been huge and full.

I took a large gulp as he continued to shoot in my mouth. The taste of his cum was very bitter and salty. It definitely was one of the more unpleasant loads I've tasted but for some reason this really got me off. It was somehow fitting in this sleazy environment. It was quite proper to how much of a nasty cock slut I was feeling at the moment.

I continued to suck and stroke as my mouth was filling up again. The spasms slowed and force of semen weakening. I kept working his cock until he eventually pulled back out from the hole. I closed my eyes and swirled his bitter cum around my tongue to get the full flavor. I breathed in the smell of the semen soaked booth and took a final swallow.

Then from behind me I hear in a deep raspy voice, "fuck that was hot, you want some more?" Even though I knew where I was I got caught completely off guard and felt mortified. I couldn't even respond. Fingers now appeared through the hole on the other wall and made a come higher motion. I reposition myself to hole and try to take a peek.

It was pretty dark through the hole but I could make out a hand stroking a large black cock. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I've never interacted with a black cock before and it also looked like a good 8-9 inches long and very thick. The last time I sucked (or tried to) a cock not even close to this big I had pain in my jaw and a tender throat for days. Big cocks are great to look at but not very practical in the physical sense.

I was very hesitant not only for my throat but for my already drained nervous system. The stranger on the other side speaks again, "come closer and open your mouth but no sucking ok? I just want to jerk off." Hrm, an interesting proposal I thought. I wanted to ask him if he just wanted to cum into my mouth but was too nervous to speak so I just complied, kneeling in front of the hole and opening my mouth.

He proceeded to stroke his cock fast on the other side of the hole. I could see the large head of his black cock peeked through as he slid his hand up and down the lengthy shaft. It was the color of a milk chocolate bar. The skin was glistening and looked deliciously smooth. I had no plans to suck this monster at first but I now yearned for a taste.

But I respected the stranger's wishes and just stayed there with my mouth open, salivating at the sight of his huge cock slightly slipping in and out of the hole. His pace starts to pick up as I could audibly hear his strokes, fap fap fap. His breathing started to pick up as he lets out soft groans. "I'm going to cum! Uh uh uhhhhh."

The first rope of cum streams out and I instinctively close my eyes as it plasters my eyelids, dripping down my cheeks. Another blast of cum manages to hit my lips and land on my tongue as I get my first taste of black cock. I swallow quickly and savor the sweet salty taste. Fuck this was tasty cum! He continues to shoot onto my face and some into my mouth. I open wide and get closer to try to catch more cum. I don't dare to open my eyes however out of the fear of getting cum into them. I could hear his grunts soften and strokes start to slow. I now hear the stranger start to gather himself as his door creaks and closes shut. I was now alone covered in cum.

I start to wipe the cum from my eyelids and scoop it into my mouth. Slowly cleaning up my face and devouring whatever cum I could. This was truly the most delicious semen I had tasted up to that point. The viscosity was perfect. Not too thick or thin, enough to coat my tongue but easy enough to swallow down. The texture was silky smooth like custard cream. The taste was noticeably sweet, like the times I consumed pineapples and tasted myself. It had a hint of saltiness that enhanced the flavor rather than overpower it. I'll be the first to admit that I am a cum lover but this was the first time I honestly wanted a jug of the stuff. To gorge and guzzle down like it was my last meal. I got every bit of it I could and savored every drop.

I fall back onto my naked behind out of exhaustion and lay onto the ground. My butt and legs stick to the grimy floor. I'm slightly disgusted but also horny as ever now and rock hard. I wished so badly I had the chance to suck that strangers big black cock and take his mouth watering nectar straight into my mouth. I began to stroke myself at the thought. My hand is still sticky from the residue of my neighbor's cum and adds a delightful friction to my strokes. I'm close to the edge again in quick order.

Craving more cum I could only turn to my own. I roll my legs over my shoulders and prop my feet against the other wall. I had just enough space to pull this off. My cock was now pointed at my face and I furiously stroked towards an orgasm. Right at the edge I let go of my cock before my orgasm starts. I squeeze my PC muscle to stop the impending ejaculation which works for a few seconds before my cock starts spasming on its own as semen starts to flow out slowly out the tip of my cock and slowly drip onto my tongue. I keep squeezing and more cum seeps out. I'm slowly ejaculating but haven't gone over the edge of orgasm yet and feel incredibly high. I squeeze my PC muscle a couple more times trying to extract more cum but this pushes me over the edge instead.

Having my first hands free orgasm I let out an audible uhhh uhhhh uhhhh as the first jet of cum streams out of my cock and straight into my mouth. Every spasm I continue to squeeze my PC muscle hard and my cock violently shoots out a stream of cum. The pressure built up is incredible and I'm literally exploding with hot cum. Eventually my balls are drained and my mouth is full. I swirled around my hot cum before swallowing it down.

I lay there catching my breath trying to get my bearings again. I peel myself off the floor and search for my pants. I pull out my phone and realize I'm an half hour late for my lunch. I scroll through my notifications and see my friend had texted:

"Hey sorry for the late notice but my team has to work through lunch to meet a deadline. How about dinner?"

I quickly jot out "No problem. I was tired from the early flight anyway and nodded off until now. Text me when you're off."

I let out a sigh of relief. I knew for fact I was in no state to have lunch in public right now. I was afraid of even stepping out of the booth. I used my phone camera to try to make myself as presentable as possible. I felt a wave of shame seeing how sloppy I looked. I felt embarrassed about how perverted I was and how far I took everything. I quickly tidied up and crept out of the booth. As I walked out of the hallway my eyes felt blinded by the light. I moved slowly letting my eyes adjust as I scanned the room for patrons. There was nobody around so I made my way out to the front.

As I walked past the displays of toys I saw the clerk hanging up some inventory on a step stool. There they were, a pair of ugly khaki cargo shorts. Thankfully he didn't make eye contact so I sped out of the store. I made my way quickly back to my hotel, stripped off my clothes and took a hot shower to wash off all the filth. After an adequate cleansing I sprawled out on the bed and knocked out until dinner. When I woke up I felt a bit dazed and thought maybe that whole experience was a dream. When I came to my thoughts secretly drifted towards the idea of going back to the bookstore later that night.

Unfortunately this was the end to this experience. To be honest I did stop by the store again on my last day before my flight. I didn't have much time and hoped to get a quick feeding but a different person worked the front that day and nobody came by the booths. Perhaps this was for the better. Until next time...

rand0m
rand0m
37 Followers