Glory Hole Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
My introduction to glory holes!
1k words
4.43
21.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was embarrassingly naive when this occurred, many years ago, when I found myself in an adult bookstore in what would today probably be described as a seedy part of Vancouver.

It was a bright day, so when i entered the store it took a few seconds to take in exactly where i was. The cool air conditioning gave my bare legs goosebumps beneath the black pleated mini skirt I wore, though my thigh highs helped to keep the cool air at bay. My nipples make themselves rather noticeable, always a little embarrassing, and, admittedly, a bit of a thrill.

I was more than aware of how my breasts, which a friend once described as enthusiastic C cups, got attention, especially when i wore my favourite corset top and push up bra. They fascinated so many guys and to be honest I've always been quite a little brat, teasing always come naturally to me.

I definitely recall the heady rush upon my realization I was absolutely surrounded by movies, magazines, books, sex toys, etc... An electric thrill filled my body at this new excitement, and things were only going to get better in ways I didn't think possible.

I knew my desires intimately; my passion was, and still is, oral sex. I'd had plenty of experience up to that point but not for some time as I recall. I found a magazine filled with very explicit photos, which left me almost breathless with arousal, and spent some time discovering more wonders as I explored this new place. What I wasn't aware of, however, as I perused the selections, was that more than one set of eyes were watching me with great interest...

After some time I found myself heading towards the back, seemingly dark recesses of the store. A narrow corridor led to what I first thought was possibly a laundromat but after some examination I realized what I was looking at were a series of small doors.

There was a chair or two, a couch, and table with several chairs randomly scattered around the room, and a few men were sitting casually, leafing through magazines, and every so often someone would emerge from one of the doors and leave.

Curious, I cautiously entered a door, finding myself in a tiny space, and swiftly realized what this was all about. It was a video booth, with a little screen which was cycling through little previews of a selection of adult movies!

Then I noticed, at about waist high, on either side of me, a neat round hole, perhaps 6" in diameter, which puzzled me, but I soon learned its purpose, and to this day I still giggle at my complete naivety at the time, and at how events then progressed, though I'm sure you can see where this was heading. I certainly didn't at the time!

Ok, so I'm standing there, comically aroused, barely able to stand, when I heard someone enter the booth to my left. I heard the sound of the person putting quarters into the video player, heard the forced, and not particularly convincing, moans of the performers. Then I heard a sound that I knew all too well, one that never failed to instantly make my mouth water in anticipation, the sound of him undoing the zipper of his pants.

My mind reeled. Was this guy going to just start masturbating right next to me? This is allowed? Wow! Then I remembered the hole and became dizzy, because I realized if I crouched down maybe I could watch!

So, I did! Pretty bold of me, especially then, and remember, I had no clue what was going to happen next, though inside me I desperately hoped for the possibility. I hadn't had a guy in my mouth for far too long and I also was trembling because I had realized, with an absolutely visceral reaction, that the strange yet familiar fragrance I'd been increasingly noticing was that of *cum*!

As I peered through the hole I found myself struggling to see the, um, action. What I wasn't aware of in my naivety, too aroused to notice, was that my actions had not gone unnoticed by my neighbor, for next came a heart stopping moment as he turned and looked me straight in the eye!

Shocked and painfully embarrassed, it took a seeming endless moment before I realized he had a smile on his face, and I was transfixed as he held my desperate gaze, and, oh, so casually,  continued to gently stroke himself, turning towards me as he did so.

Then, with a shy wink, he mouthed the words, "It's OK," and as I stared he slowly began to push himself through the hole before me, which had me trembling in excitement. Was this really happening?

I found myself reflexively swallowing the saliva that seemed to continuously fill my mouth, and mere inches from my eyes his fully erect penis bobbed gently, trembling shightly, a shiny pearly drop of pre-cum glistening on the tip. Instinctively, I reached out with an eager tongue and lapped it up, groaning at the sudden taste.

I heard him moan in response, and as if words unspoken had passed between us, I closed my mouth gently around him and he began to fuck my mouth, gently and with a rhythm that seemed to match my need.

It didn't take long, because soon I was in the zone, the only thing that mattered was the taste, the thrill, a hand reached down and stroked my hair as I increased my action, gobbling, slobbering, gasping for breath, his hips beginning an insistent thrusting which I welcomed because I knew what it meant.

It took me by surprise, the first thick jet filling my mouth fully, a viscous salty gooey thrill that had me take him as deep as I could, knowing that's what they like best. He did hurt my throat a little in his excitement but I was far past caring! I lost track of how many squirts I swallowed but it felt like a lot, so much in fact that some managed to make it into my sinuses!