Glory Hole Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Glory Holes are fun, especially with a friend.
1.1k words
4.48
13.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took time, who knows how long really, before I was able to gather myself, stand up, and fully realize what had just happened. It felt like a dream, even when I emerged from the booth, blinking in the sudden light, blissfully unaware at how everyone there was staring at me, something I only became aware of some time later.

My first instinct was to flee, certain someone was going to suddenly somehow shout, "did you see what that slut just did?"

I did just that, head down as I hurriedly left, exiting in a complete daze, the overwhelming taste and smell of cum still a giddy taboo thrill. I'd had to use a handful of tissue to ensure every drop was off my lips, and for a spell I wandered rather aimlessly, a heavy tingling sensation still very apparent down there that I couldn't ignore.

It wasn't long before I found myself wondering if it would be OK for me to return, because a very naughty thought kept creeping into my mind. The booth had *two* holes! I'd heard of spit roasting somewhere, probably in an erotica and had wondered what it would be like to fuck and blow a guy at the same time.

I was also getting increasingly aroused at the possibility and before long I found myself back in the store. As I entered, I carefully looked around. The clerk, a young guy who was kind of cute, at least I thought so, gave me a little wave and smile, which I returned shyly.

I went up to him, asking if there was a restroom, and he explained there wasn't but he'd let me use the staff restroom, a kind gesture on his part I thought. He really *was* cute, with hair I wanted to run my hands through, and eyes that sparkled with a kind of excitement.

I followed him to the back, past the booths and the guys sitting there who all seemed to deliberately ignoring me? He unlocked a door for me, telling me it would lock on its own when I was done, then left, returning to the front of the store before I could even ask his name. Crap!

After I'd washed my hands and face I decided to be daring, more risqué than I'd ever been, taking inspiration from a scene in a book I'd read, and so, when I returned to the booth area I very casually slipped my panties down, letting them fall to my ankles, stepped out of them, and, to really make the point, knelt, knowing my cleavage was fully on display, picking them up and popping them in my purse.

I pretended I wasn't aware that every eye was upon me, their gasps were audible, which had me shivering with secret delight.

I inwardly giggled at the ease at which I had made myself the absolute centre of attention. I felt dizzy with my sexual power; my breasts felt heavy, almost swollen, for some reason my bra felt almost intolerable to wear, too tight, too restrictive. I was sorely tempted to rip it off but figured they'd had enough of a show already.

I then looked around and, amusingly, found not one guy would look me in the eye, save one, the cute clerk (!), who I'd thought still at the front of the store. Yikes! Thankfully, he again gave me a smile, so I knew I wasn't in trouble.

Trembling with nervous, almost desperate need, I walked right up to him, a bold move on my part I felt, and briefly stopped next to him. I then leaned my head to his shoulder, careful to accidentally press my breast against his arm, whispering, "You can join me if you like."

He didn't respond but I didn't expect him to, he was probably shocked and, I hoped, excited. I turned and entered the nearest booth.

I stood there, quietly giggling at my shameless audacity, and was about to start playing with myself, my need rising, deciding I could give myself a quick little cum, when the door opened (!?). Before I could so much as utter a squeak of surprise, cute clerk boy was standing mere inches in front of me, a somewhat glazed look of wonder on his face. For a long breathless pause that lasted a mere thousand years, an 'eternity in a wildflower' moment, we stared openly, then found each other's eyes.

I cannot fully describe what happened next, it's a blur of sensation dizzying arousal, and a surprisingly surge of wet (!?) anticipation, but I *do* remember the warmth of his hand on my cheek as he gently brushed away my nervous tears, then holding my gaze, he softly and naturally licked my tears from his fingers, a motion that left me leaning against the wall so I wouldn't fall. He whispered, "You're safe, this is for you, just tell me what you need."

I collapsed against him, clutching him to me trembling, shaking, and kissed his cheeks, his hair, ear, and his neck, with a rising insistence that he accepted, his arms pulling me into him.

Frenzied motions, buttons, hands nervously grasping, zippers, fumbling with a bra that did not want to come undone, panting, gasping, bouncing off the walls of our small confines until at last, we were naked, heated skin melting together, hearts racing in concert, and our lips grazing, teasing, nipping, nibbling, and then came the kiss...

I'm sorry, some things are too precious to share, I'll just say I've yet to experience anything that came close to what happened that day. I suppose I've come close once, but that was inside Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World and truly special.

Now, it's doubtful you'll believe this, but as we continued our mutual exploration, our excitement became desperate, primal, and I'll never know, or much less understand, how it was possible I didn't notice him slip inside me at all. All I remember is a visceral shock at the realization he was fully within me, and I've never felt so connected to another human before or since. My resulting orgasmic wail, so high pitched I'm sure somewhere a champagne glass shattered, may have caused his ears to suffer similar damage but if either of us noticed, it wasn't apparent but I'm certain the room outside sure did, their laughter proving it.

I'm pretty sure I lost track of space and time because the next thing I heard was his voice, "I'm going to cum, you need to get off me, I'm not wearing a condom."

I moved, feeling a pang of regret and intense whining frustration at feeling him leaving me, but swiftly went to my knees, taking him fully into my throat, and let him fulfill himself, reflexively swallowing, gurgling, and almost choking at the volume of semen, again thrilling at the sudden overwhelming taste and aroma. I continued to suckle at him until he softened, carefully cleaning him as to not miss a drop.