All Comments on 'Glory Hole - Amelia's Perfect Job Ch. 04'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DarkriterDarkriterover 3 years ago

I always look forward to your next piece, and I'm really loving this series. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another hot read

Loving this series. Eager to see what’s going to happen next. Keep up the good work 😬

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

There are many more plots which you can explore.

Amelia & Paul:

The next time when Paul visited Amelia in the glory hole, she would ask, "How are things at home? Tell Mummy everything while Mummy sucks your cock."

Paul would reply that he wished that Amelia would wear more revealing clothes at home for him, and that he could touch her body. He hoped that eventually, she would wear lingerie for him, and they could even make out or take it even further.

Amelia told Paul to tell her what he wants, which he replied it would be embarrassing, and he was afraid of Amelia being angry with him for telling her to dress up for her son.

Amelia told Paul to start small. Begin by complimenting her beauty. Shower her with flattery every chance he gets. Women love being flattered. And very soon, she would start dressing up for him, because women love attention.

Paul took Ruby’s advice, and began complimenting Amelia. They began to talk more easily with each other. Soon, Paul suggested Amelia to flaunt her body, and Amelia obliged, began wearing more revealing clothes at home for her son.

Their hugs became longer and tighter. Their kisses became more frequent, both aiming closer to each other’s mouth. Paul’s hands began to move lower, until his fingers began to touch her ass. Amelia pretended not to notice. They became more intimate with each other, even when Rich is with them.

Paul continued to visit Ruby in the gloryhole. Ruby continued giving him advice on how to seduce his real Mummy.

Amelia & John

One day, Amelia asked John during, or after sex ,”Have you told Paul know about my secret?”

“No. He’s still clueless.” John replied.

“Do you plan on telling him? I’m not stopping you. I’m just curious.” Amelia clarified.

“No. I want to let him discover the truth by himself. It’s fun listening to him talk about his latest session with you in the gloryhole, without him knowing who you really are. But, if you want to tell him, go ahead. I won’t mind.” John replied.

Amelia & John continued having sex even though John is also fucking Lizzy. One day, John told Amelia that Lizzy wanted him to call her Mummy again when they have sex, because it made John fuck even harder, and it gave Lizzy more intense orgasms.

Amelia & Rich

Rich asked Amelia to continue their Mummy-son roleplay, because his erections could last longer, making him fuck harder.

They continued the roleplay. Amelia began talking real events while they fuck. Such as, Paul's hugs became longer and tighter. His hands began to softly caress the top of her ass through her pants when they hugged. His kisses were getting closer to the corner of her mouth. She told him about Paul’s suggestion to ask her to dress up at home. She told “Paul” (roleplayed by Rich) what he did in the morning while “Paul” fuck his Mummy’s tight pussy.

At home, in front of Rich, Amelia behaved more intimate with Paul, intentionally hinting Rich to suspect that what she told him in the bedroom was real, not just some roleplay fantasy. Watching his wife and son sexually flirting in front of him, Rich’s cock became rock hard. At night, he fucked Amelia even harder. After they both orgasmed, Amelia hinted at intending to continue to seduce their son. Rich could only moan in agreement. He wanted to see more.

When Rich roleplayed as John, Amelia told him that John is more aggressive than Paul. He always comes back when Rich is not around, so he could touch his Mummy without anyone knowing. She told Rich that when John groped her body, she felt so good that if he asked her to spread her legs and let him fuck her, she might not resist.

After a few nights of teasing, Amelia finally told Rich that she and John began fucking. Her story was so good that Rich didn't know whether was Amelia making things up, or was she telling the truth, and that she had been fucking her son, and she was about to fuck another one. Either way, Rich was enjoying the roleplay so much that he didn't care if it was real. He just wanted to continue roleplay as Amelia's son and call her Mummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointed you left it there. Surly a family orgy with star involved would be a great finish

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 2 years ago

A Great Read.

Keep up the good work.

There's so much fertile ground for more here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amelia could have at least treated her hubby to a threesome with Abigail, considering the amount of extramarital cocks she fucks :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.