All Comments on 'Glory Hole Ch. 03'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Dear chris99999, do not let this be the last chapter. Please continue writing. There is so many different plots to explore.

Simon with Mommy and Sis at home - Mom and Sis began to seduce Simon at home, sometimes even when his father is nearby.

Simon and Victoria in office - more office sex. Being a very smart woman, Victoria told Simon she knew Simon is fucking other women. But she doesn't mind. As long as she gets to enjoy his cock in office regularly, she is satisfied.

Simon, being more daring, told Victoria if she wanted his cock regularly, then she would have to wear sexier clothes to work everyday. Flaunt her long, sexy legs in high heels, and her deep cleavage. She need to convince Simon it would be worth it to have sex with her over other girls. Victoria smiled and said she'll think about it.

Simon and Anne - their relationship flourished. Simon spent more time in the backroom together with Anne. He got to experience a lot of kinky sex.

Hope you will keep writing.

From,

one of your many fans

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Carry this on

There was enough in this story for me to want to see how this would continue. Anne being rich and a little sex pot who isn't offended by him screwing others would be an interesting thing. She'd have to find out it's really his mum and sister and maybe be cool with it eventually. Maybe quit the tavern and become exclusive with Simon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Been following this story since the get-go. Really hope to see at least one last chapter where he takes Anne and his Sister before Mom joins in. Either way great story.

willymakeitwillymakeitover 4 years ago
More

11/12/19 enjoy all three chapters and look forward to more. Thanks and another chapter or 2 or 3 more.

kvyxeuhekvyxeuheover 4 years ago

I very much would like this to contine. Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A good series. Please keep writing and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Encore(s)

Gloryhole loving has many different paths it can take. You have a great story going forth. Getting Victoria to do his binding and show up at the Tavern and work a booth. A foursome with Chole, Anne and his Mom. Better yet let it play out that Anne's parents are into swinging. And her Dad has been one of her gentlemen she has serviced. The many directions are endless. And yes we are asking for more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very different glory hole story, WONDERFUL!

It has to be difficult to come up with a different take on a glory hole story, but you not only managed, you made it a really wonderful story! I am pleased that with Anne's encouragement he didn't go any further with Jim. At one point I expected his prior girl friend to start working there. She still could in another chapter, as could his boss. His Father could become a customer.

I'm just throwing out ideas because I would LOVE to have this story continue.

Thank you for sharing with us, your readers. It is really appreciated.

Amy, a writer elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please, one more?!

Just let him have a threesome with mom and sis without a wall between them. Then maybe we find out his boss is one of the ladies there too.

bbws4life1991bbws4life1991over 4 years ago
Please continue the story

I am loving this series, best I've read in a long time, and would love for you to keep it going! I want to hear about his adventures with Mom and Sis, and his relationships with Anne and his boss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One Last chapter please?

I would really want a chapter to see if Simon and Anne get married. And if Lizzy ever finds Simon and Claire doing it on the kitchen table. Cause this needs more chapters. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I loved the story. Well done. If you should decide to do another chapter, a wicked kink would be that Anne's mother was Victoria. Imagine Anne taking Simon home and Victoria's face when she sees him. You could even have him taking turns fucking each one.

animal99animal99about 4 years ago

I thought you'd be writing a typical "glory hole" story but I was impressed to find you didn't and instead gave me a wonderfully, creative story that made me laugh and turned me on, as well. I'm only on the 3rd installment but I am looking forward to reading future chapters! Thank you for not making it boring or full of cliches.

DUBLXLDUBLXLalmost 4 years ago
Twists

Creative diversions, keep going, sounds like his new girl has plans for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the hell happened

I mean at first she only had three kids, she even said it's a good thing we didn't have four. there was only John, Paul, and George. where the hell did simon and cloe come from.

Sexy_Bear1Sexy_Bear1over 3 years ago

I love this series! I'm glad to see you've added to it since the last time I looked at it. I'm reading it again just because I liked it so much the first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES